DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification for MTS, Executive & Junior Executive 1572 vacancies publish soon along with Apply Online Application at www.dfccil.com:
Hey, 10th pass job & diploma/ degree jobs seekers! Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd. has circulated the latest Job Advertisement to recruit most eligible contestants in a different category. Here DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification to fill up the posts of Executives, Jr. Executives (Technicians) & Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in various disciplines has released. Good news for those looking for employment news weekly to get upcoming diploma & matriculation based govt careers. As per the advertisement, there are 1572 DFCCIL jobs available for those who love working with passion and dedication. Interested candidates can utilize this job opportunity by applying DFCCIL Vacancy Online Application at the online portal link attached below. A direct link to download DFCCIL Executive, Junior Executive & MTS Jobs Official Notification PDF is also available at the end of this page.
- 1 DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification | Executive, Junior Executive & MTS Vacancies Apply Online @www.dfccil.com
- 1.1 DFCCIL Executive/ Jr Executive/ MTS Recruitment 2021 Overview
- 1.2 DFCCIL Vacancy 2021 Details
- 1.3 DFCCIL Jobs Opening 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 DFCCIL Scale of Pay
- 1.5 DFCCIL Bharti Application Fee & Mode Payment
- 1.6 How to Apply DFCCIL Executive, Jr Executive & MTS Online Application Form 2021?
- 1.7 DFCCIL Vacancies 2021 Selection Process
- 1.8 dfccil.gov.in recruitment 2021 important dates
- 1.9 Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment Help Desk
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification | Executive, Junior Executive & MTS Vacancies Apply Online @www.dfccil.com
As per the Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd. Recruitment Notice, Organization has invited the online application from eligible contestants to appoint for 1572 vacancies of various disciplines. Those who are willing to participate for these Government Jobs Opening 2021, they must have qualifications such as 10th pass (Matriculation) or Diploma or Graduation Degree in concerned subjects or ITI from any recognized university. Appropriate contestants can apply online application for DFCCIL MTS/ Executive/ Jr Executive Vacancies at the designated site on all days till last date 31-08-2018. The online registration link will be functional at an official website only. So candidates must note that after crossing due date their registration form will not be accepted for any reasons.
We notify every contestant that DFCCIL selection process will be done based on Online Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Psycho Test organized by the higher authority. After the completion of registration, officials will release the admit cards of CBT examination for applied contestants. All candidates will get the complete details about Executives & MTS Careers in DFCCIL from the below tabular form.
DFCCIL Executive/ Jr Executive/ MTS Recruitment 2021 Overview
|♦ Recruitment Overview ♦|
|Organization Name:||DEDICATED FREIGHT CORRIDOR CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED|
|Rectt. Advt. No.:||N/A|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||1572 vacancies (expected)|
|Post Description:||1) Executive
2) Junior Executive
3) Multi Tasking Staff
|Type of Job:||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Placement:||All over India|
|Apply Mode:||Online mode only|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
All the brief instructions on Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Post-Wise Vacancies, age limitations, academic qualification, upper age limit, pay scale, grade pay, application fees, selection modes, key dates and application procedures explained below.
DFCCIL Vacancy 2021 Details
|♦ Allocation of Post wise Vacancies ♦|
|Post Code||Post Names||No. of Vacancies|
|31||Executive (Civil)||82 vacancies|
|32||Executive (Electrical)||39 vacancies|
|33||Executive (Signal & Telecommunication)||97 vacancies|
|34||Executive/ Operating (Station Master & Controller)||109 vacancies|
|41||Junior Executive (Grade-III)/ Civil (Artisan)||239 vacancies|
|42||Junior Executive (Grade-III)/ Electrical||68 vacancies|
|43||Junior Executive (Grade-III)/ Signal & Telecommunication||42 vacancies|
|51||Multi Tasking Staff (Grade-IV)/ Civil (Trackman)||451 vacancies|
|52||Multi Tasking Staff (Grade-IV)/ Electrical (Helper)||37 vacancies|
|53||Multi Tasking Staff (Grade-IV)/ S&T (Helper)||06 vacancies|
|54||Multi Tasking Staff (Grade-IV)/ Operating||402 vacancies|
|TOTAL NUMBER OF VACANCIES ⇒||1572 vacancies|
DFCCIL Jobs Opening 2021 Eligibility Criteria
WHO CAN APPLY? Only Indian Nationals fulfilling eligibility criteria can apply for the DFCCIL Posts.
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL/ ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS: All interested candidates must possess the following qualifications in concerned subjects from a Government approved University or Institution.
- Executives (Civil/ Electrical/ S&T): Diploma (03 years) in relevant discipline with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- Executives (Operating): Graduation Degree with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- Junior Executives Grade-III (Civil/ Electrical/ S&T): Matriculation (10th Class pass) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate plus minimum 02 (two) years duration Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ ITI approved by SCVT/ NCV in the relevant trade with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- MTS Grade-IV: Matriculation (10th pass) plus minimum 01 (one) year duration Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ ITI approved by NCVT/ SCVT with not less than 60% mark in aggregate in ITI.
- Note: For further information regarding post wise qualification, we suggest every contestant refer the official notification that we have linked at the end of this article.
AGE LIMIT (as on 01/07/2020):-
- Executive & Junior Executive Posts: Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 30 years old
- MTS (Multitasking Staff): Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 33 years old
- The age relaxation in upper limit will be applicable for reserved category applicants as per Govt’s Reservation Rules and Regulations.
- The upper age-limit for reserved category candidates as follows:-
- 03 (three) years for OBC candidates
- 05 (five) years for SC/ ST candidates
- 10 (ten) years for PH candidates (15 years for SC/ ST & 13 years for OBC)
- 05 (five) years for J&K Domiciled candidates (during the period 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989)
DFCCIL Scale of Pay
- Pay Scale for Executive Jobs: Rs. 12,600/- to Rs. 32,500/- (Pre-revised IDA Pay Scale)
- Pay Scale for Junior Executive (Technician) Jobs: Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 25,000/- (Pre-revised IDA Pay Scale)
- Pay Scale for MTS Jobs: Rs. 06,000/- to Rs. 12,000/- (Pre-revised IDA Pay Scale)
DFCCIL Bharti Application Fee & Mode Payment
- Rs. 900/- (rupees nine hundred only) for Executive (GEN & OBC) Vacancy
- Rs. 700/- (rupees seven hundred only) for Jr. Executive (GEN & OBC) Vacnacy
- Rs. 500/- (rupees five hundred only) for MTS/ Unskilled (GEN & OBC) Vacancy
- NO FEE for SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen Category Candidates.
- Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay fee by Online mode via Debit card, Credit card or Internet banking through State Bank collect System of State Bank of India.
- The application fee will be Non-Refundable & Non-Adjustable once paid by candidates.
How to Apply DFCCIL Executive, Jr Executive & MTS Online Application Form 2021?
Once before applying for DFCCIL Multi Tasking Staff, Junior Executive & Executive Posts, all the candidates are guided to have a look at detailed information as well as other eligibility conditions contained in Official Notification. Contenders must make sure that they are having a valid email ID and contact number which required to be kept active during the recruitment process. The organization will send Registration ID Number, Password and other Important communication through the registered e-mail ID of candidates.
|♦ Steps to Apply Online ♦|
|STEP 1: Open the Official Website of Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited.
STEP 2: Navigate to the DFCCIL Careers Page that is available on a homepage.
STEP 3: In that page, press on the link named as “DFCCIL Online Application for the Posts of MTS, Executive & Jr. Executive”.
STEP 4: First check the notification properly and then go through all mandatory instructions carefully as prescribed in it.
STEP 5: Fill up the prescribed format of application with mandatory details of Personal, Qualifications, Declaration, etc.
STEP 6: Upload your recent passport size colour photograph (size up to 100 kb) & signature (size up to 100 kb) in jpg/ jpeg format only.
STEP 7: At the last press on “Submit” button after verifying inserted data.
STEP 8: Download and then printout the submitted copy of registration form and SBI Bank Challan for fee payment.
|NOTE: As every candidate has to apply through ON-LINE, so no documents or certificates and application forms are required to be sent to officials by post. The candidate’s canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of his/ her candidature. The application once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn as well as fee once paid will not be refunded in any case. Here every applicant is advised to keep the copy of e-receipt with them as a token of remittance of fee just for future reference. If any aspirant is having technical queries relating to the filling up of online application, then contact the help-desk at Email or Phone Number from 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM on working days.|
DFCCIL Vacancies 2021 Selection Process
About Selection Procedure: The selections of most eligible applicants for MTS & Executive Vacancies in Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd will be done through their performance in the following tasks:
- Computer Based Test (Online Based) for Executives (Civil/ Electrical/ S&T) & Junior Executives Grade-III (Civil/ Electrical/ S&T) Posts.
- Computer Based Test followed by Psycho Test for Executives (Station Master & Controller) Posts.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by PET (Physical Efficiency Test) for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Grade-IV Posts.
dfccil.gov.in recruitment 2021 important dates
|♦ Key Dates ♦|
|Starting Date for Online Registration of Applications:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online Application Form (Step 1 & Step 2):||To be announced soon|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee through Online mode (Step-III):||To be announced soon|
|Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Availability Date :||12-15 days prior CBT Exam Date|
|Computer Based Test (CBT) Date:||To be notified later|
|CBT Exam Result Declaration Date:||To be notified later|
|Psycho Test/ PET Exam Dates:||To be notified later|
|Final Result/ Merit List Release Date:||To be notified later|
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited: It is a Public Sector Undertaking company which runs under the administrative control of Railway Ministry, Indian Government. On 30th October 2006, it has been registered as a company under the Companies Act 1956. It was headquartered in New Delhi, the capital of India. The organization mainly works to undertake development, planning and mobilization of financial resources. It also works for construction, maintenance and operation of the Dedicated Freight Corridors. It is the most ambitious and largest ever project in infrastructure sector, set-up to give economy a boost and build high speed rail freight corridors along the golden quadrilateral and its diagonals.
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment Help Desk
|Contact Address:||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd.
5th Floor, Pragati Maidan,
Metro Station Building Complex,
New Delhi – 110001
|Helpline Number:||18002090827 (10 AM to 05 PM)|
|Official Email ID:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Guys!! We have attached DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Official Notification Link & Apply Online Link with this web page so that you all can register your application. Candidates can bookmark our website (www.techufo.in) by pressing Ctrl+D shortcut key to collect further all the latest updates on recruitment in Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India through this web page. Our TechUFO team will shortly provide you CBT Examination Syllabus, Venue Address, Admit Card, Paper Solutions, Previous Year Question Papers, Cut off Marks, Merit List and Final Results. In case participants having any doubts, then please write it down in a facilitated comment box. Our team members will try their level best to solve your all queries as quick as possible. All the Best Guys!!