DFCCIL Recruitment 2016 Notification for the total 282 vacancies of Multi-Tasking Staff, Assistant Manager, Executive and Jr. Executive Posts has been published along with Online Application link at www.dfccil.gov.in official site.
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India has already circulated a fresh Job Advt. No. 01/2016 on their authorized portal to recruit 282 well qualified contestants in different category. The DFCCIL Recruitment 2016 notice was issued by board to fill up various posts of Executives, Jr. Executives (Skilled Staff/ Technicians), Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) and Assistant Manager (AM) Position. As per advertisement, there are totally 282 DFCCIL jobs openings in Delhi for the motivated unemployed individuals who love working with full passion and dedication. It is best news for the job seekers who are searching regularly employment news weekly of upcoming diploma based govt careers within their state. Those who are suitable for this encouraging update, they must utilize the advantage of cracking Delhi Jr Executive jobs vacancies by applying online prescribed application without wasting time before deadline.
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited: It is a Public Sector Undertaking company which runs under the administrative control of Railway Ministry, Indian Government. On 30th October 2006, it has been registered as a company under the Companies Act 1956. It was headquartered in New Delhi, the capital of India. The organization mainly works to undertake development, planning and mobilization of financial resources. It also works for construction, maintenance and operation of the Dedicated Freight Corridors. It is the most ambitious and largest ever project in infrastructure sector, set-up to give economy a boost and build high speed rail freight corridors along the golden quadrilateral and its diagonals.
Now according official recruitment notice, organization has invited the on-line application from eligible candidates to appoint them for specified vacancies of various disciplines. Those aspirants who are willing to participate for this Delhi Government Jobs 2016-17 must have the qualifications of 10th Matriculation or MBA or PGDBA or PGDBM or MBA or Diploma in concerned subjects or ITI from any recognized university. All the interested and appropriate applicants can apply online application for DFCCIL MTS Notification at concerned main website on all days till last date 19/03/2016. The official registration link will be functional at authorized web page only. So candidates must note that after crossing due date their registration form will not be accepted at any reasons. Here we notify to every contestant that selection process will be done on the basis of Computer Based Test and Interview organized by board authority. After completion of registration, organization will release the admit cards of CBT examination for applied contestants.
While applying for the posts, all the candidates who are looking for DFCCIL Executive Vacancies are guided to have a look at detailed information and other eligibility conditions contained in Official Notification. Contenders must make sure that they are having a valid email ID and contact number which required to be kept active during the recruitment process. Organization will sent Registration Number, Password and other important communication through the registered e-mail ID of candidates. All the brief instruction of vacancies like age initiations, academic qualification, upper age criteria, admit cards, pay scale, grade pay, application fees, selection modes, initial dates and application procedures are explained below.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2016 Basic Details:-
Organization: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India
Type of Job: Central Government Jobs
Job Placement: Delhi
Apply Mode: On-line
Total No. of Vacancies: 282 seats
- Executive Post: 125 seats
- Multi Tasking Staff Post: 117 seats
- Junior Executive Post: 28 seats
- Assistant Manager Post: 12 seats
DFCCIL Delhi Jobs Vacancy Eligibility Criteria:-
Interested aspirants must possess the following essential qualifications in concerned subjects from a Govt approved university or institution.
Note: For further information regarding to post wise qualification, we suggest every contestant to refer the official notification which is linked at the end of this article.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-16):
- The candidates age limit must be Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 33 years old
- The age relaxation in upper limit will be applicable to reserved category applicants as per Govt’s Reservation Rules and Regulations.
Examination/Application Fee (Non-Refundable/ Non-Adjustable):
Note: Candidates need to deposit fees for each post through Computer Generated Challan at any branch of SBI (State Bank of India) only.
- For Assistant Manager Vacancy: Rs. 1,000/- (one thousand only)
- For Executive: Rs. 900/- (nine hundred only)
- For Jr. Executive: Rs. 700/- (seven hundred only)
- For MTS Vacancy: Rs. 500/- (five hundred only)
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen Quota Candidates: NO FEE
Scale of Pay (per month):
- For Assistant Manager Jobs: Pay Band of Rs. 24,900/- to Rs. 50,500/-
- For Executive Jobs: Pay Band of Rs. 12,600/- to Rs. 32,500/-
- For Junior Executive Jobs: Pay Band of Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 25,000/-
- For Multi Tasking Staff Jobs: Pay Band Rs. 6,000/- to Rs. 12,000/-
Mode of Selection:
The final selections of dynamic participants for above published vacancies will be made through highest marks created in following exams:
- Computer Based Test
- Personal Interview
How to fill DFCCIL Delhi Online Recruitment Form 2016?
- Sign in to authorize website of organization.
- Go to “Latest News” section in the home page of site.
- In that section press on link named as “DFCCIL Online Application for the Post of MTS, AM, Executive & Jr. Executive”.
- First check the notification properly and then go through all mandatory instructions carefully as prescribed in it.
- Fill up the prescribed format of application with asked details of Personal, Qualifications, Declaration, etc.
- At the last press on “Submit” button after verifying inserted data.
- Download and then printout the submitted copy of registration form and SBI Bank Challan for fee payment.
Important Dates to keep in the mind:-
- Last Date for Step-I Completion of Online Registration: 19th March, 2016
- Due Date of Depositing Examination Fee via State Bank of India: 23rd March, 2016
- Closing Date for Step-II of Online Registration: 28th March, 2016
- Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Availability Date: 12-15 days prior to CBT Date
- Computer Based Test (CBT) Date: 17th April, 2016 (Revised)
Official Portal: www.dfccil.gov.in
Readers can also bookmark our website by pressing Ctrl+D shortcut key in order to ascertaining next updates of this recruitment procedure through this page. Our TechUFO team will shortly provide you CBT Examination Syllabus, Venue Address, Admit Card, Paper Solutions, Previous Year Question Papers, Cut off Marks, Merit List and Results. In case, participants are having any doubts then please write it down in below facilitated comment box. Our team members will try their level best to solve your queries as quick as possible, THANK YOU.