DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 Notification for MTS, Executive and Junior Executive 1572 vacancies has published along with Apply Online Application at www.dfccil.gov.in:
Hello, 10th pass job & diploma jobs seekers!! Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd. has circulated the latest Job Advt. No. 11/2018 at their official website to recruit well-qualified & most eligible contestants in a different category. Here DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 Notification to fill up the posts of Executives, Jr. Executives (Technicians) & Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in various disciplines has released. It is Good news for those people who are looking for employment news weekly to catch upcoming diploma & matriculation based govt careers within their state. As per advertisement, there are 1572 DFCCIL jobs opening for the motivated unemployed individuals who love working with full passion and dedication. Now all those candidates interested must utilize this job opportunity just by applying DFCCIL Vacancy Online Application from 01st to 31st August 2018 at the online web portal link attached below. Also, a direct link to download DFCCIL Executive, Junior Executive & MTS Jobs Official Notification PDF is available at the end of this page.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 Notification | 1572 Executive, Junior Executive & MTS Vacancies Apply Online @www.dfccil.gov.in
- 1 DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 Notification | 1572 Executive, Junior Executive & MTS Vacancies Apply Online @www.dfccil.gov.in
- 1.1 DFCCIL Executive/ Jr Executive/ MTS Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 DFCCIL Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 DFCCIL Jobs Opening 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 How to Apply DFCCIL Executive, Jr Executive & MTS Online Application Form 2018?
- 1.5 DFCCIL Vacancies 2018 Selection Process
- 1.6 dfccil.gov.in recruitment 2018 important dates
According to the Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment notice, Organization has invited the on-line application from eligible candidates to appoint them for 1572 vacancies of various disciplines. Those aspirants who are willing to participate for these Government Jobs Opening 2018-19 must have the qualifications of 10th Matriculation or Diploma or Graduation in concerned subjects or ITI from any recognized university. Here all the interested and appropriate applicants can apply online application for DFCCIL MTS/ Executive/ Jr Executive Vacancies at the concerned website on all days till last date 31/08/2018. The official registration link will be functional at authorized web page only. So candidates must note that after crossing due date their registration form will not be accepted for any reasons. Here we notify every contestant that DFCCIL selection process will be done on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Psycho Test organized by the higher authority. After the completion of registration, organization will release the admit cards of CBT examination for applied contestants. All candidates will get the complete details about Executives & MTS Careers in DFCCIL from the below tabular form.
DFCCIL Executive/ Jr Executive/ MTS Recruitment 2018
|♦ Recruitment Overview ♦|
|Organization Name||DEDICATED FREIGHT CORRIDOR CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED|
|Rectt. Advt. No.||11/2018|
|Total No. of Vacancies||1572 vacancies|
|Post Description||1) Executive
2) Junior Executive
3) Multi Tasking Staff
|Type of Job||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Placement||All over India|
|Apply Mode||Online mode only|
|Application Dates||01 AUG to 31 AUG 2018|
|Helpline Number||18002090827 (10 AM to 05 PM)|
|Official Email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
All the brief instructions on Dedicated Freight Corridor Corp. of India Post-Wise Vacancies, age limitations, academic qualification, upper age limit, pay scale, grade pay, application fees, selection modes, key dates and application procedures explained below.
DFCCIL Vacancy 2018 Details
|♦ Allocation of Post wise Vacancies ♦|
|Post Code||Post Names||No. of Vacancies|
|31||Executive (Civil)||82 vacancies|
|32||Executive (Electrical)||39 vacancies|
|33||Executive (Signal & Telecommunication)||97 vacancies|
|34||Executive/ Operating (Station Master & Controller)||109 vacancies|
|41||Junior Executive (Grade-III)/ Civil (Artisan)||239 vacancies|
|42||Junior Executive (Grade-III)/ Electrical||68 vacancies|
|43||Junior Executive (Grade-III)/ Signal & Telecommunication||42 vacancies|
|51||Multi Tasking Staff (Grade-IV)/ Civil (Trackman)||451 vacancies|
|52||Multi Tasking Staff (Grade-IV)/ Electrical (Helper)||37 vacancies|
|53||Multi Tasking Staff (Grade-IV)/ S&T (Helper)||06 vacancies|
|54||Multi Tasking Staff (Grade-IV)/ Operating||402 vacancies|
|TOTAL NUMBER OF VACANCIES ⇒||1572 vacancies|
DFCCIL Jobs Opening 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Minimum Educational/ Academic Qualifications: All interested candidates must possess the following qualifications in concerned subjects from a Govt approved University or Institution.
- Executives (Civil/ Electrical/ S&T): Diploma (03 years) in relevant discipline with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- Executives (Operating): Graduation Degree with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- Junior Executives Grade-III (Civil/ Electrical/ S&T): Matriculation (10th Class pass) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate plus minimum 02 (two) years duration Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ ITI approved by SCVT/ NCV in the relevant trade with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- MTS Grade-IV: Matriculation (10th pass) plus minimum 01 (one) year duration Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ ITI approved by NCVT/ SCVT with not less than 60% mark in aggregate in ITI.
- Note: For further information regarding post wise qualification, we suggest every contestant refer the official notification that we have linked at the end of this article.
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2018):-
- Executive & Junior Executive Posts: Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 30 years old
- MTS (Multitasking Staff): Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 33 years old
- The age relaxation in upper limit will be applicable for reserved category applicants as per Govt’s Reservation Rules and Regulations.
Scale of Pay (per month):-
- Pay Scale for Executive Jobs: Rs. 12,600/- to Rs. 32,500/- (Pre-revised IDA Pay Scale)
- Pay Scale for Junior Executive (Technician) Jobs: Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 25,000/- (Pre-revised IDA Pay Scale)
- Pay Scale for MTS Jobs: Rs. 06,000/- to Rs. 12,000/- (Pre-revised IDA Pay Scale)
Examination/ Application Fee (Non-Refundable/ Non-Adjustable): Candidates need to deposit fees for each post through Online modes only.
- Rs. 900/- (rupees nine hundred only) for Executive (GEN & OBC) Vacancy
- Rs. 700/- (rupees seven hundred only) for Jr. Executive (GEN & OBC) Vacnacy
- Rs. 500/- (rupees five hundred only) for MTS/ Unskilled (GEN & OBC) Vacancy
- NO FEE for SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen Category Candidates.
How to Apply DFCCIL Executive, Jr Executive & MTS Online Application Form 2018?
Once before applying for the DFCCIL Multi Tasking Staff, Junior Executive & Executive Posts, all the candidates are guided to have a look at detailed information and other eligibility conditions contained in Official Notification. Contenders must make sure that they are having a valid email ID and contact number which required to be kept active during the recruitment process. The organization will send Registration ID Number, Password and other Important communication through the registered e-mail ID of candidates.
|♦ Steps to Apply Online ♦|
|STEP 01: Open the Official Website of Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited.
STEP 02: Navigate to the DFCCIL Careers Page that is available on a homepage.
STEP 03: In that page, press on the link named as “DFCCIL Online Application for the Posts of MTS, Executive & Jr. Executive”.
STEP 04: First check the notification properly and then go through all mandatory instructions carefully as prescribed in it.
STEP 05: Fill up the prescribed format of application with asked details of Personal, Qualifications, Declaration, etc.
STEP 06: Upload your recent passport size colour photograph (size up to 100 kb) & signature (size up to 100 kb) in jpg/ jpeg format only.
STEP 07: At the last press on “Submit” button after verifying inserted data.
STEP 08: Download and then printout the submitted copy of registration form and SBI Bank Challan for fee payment.
DFCCIL Vacancies 2018 Selection Process
About Selection Procedure: The selections of eligible applicants for MTS & Executive Vacancies in Dedicated Freight Corridor Corp. of India Ltd will be done through their performance in the following tasks:
- Computer Based Test (Online Based) for Executives (Civil/ Electrical/ S&T) & Junior Executives Grade-III (Civil/ Electrical/ S&T) Posts.
- Computer Based Test followed by Psycho Test for Executives (Station Master & Controller) Posts.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by PET (Physical Efficiency Test) for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Grade-IV Posts.
dfccil.gov.in recruitment 2018 important dates
|♦ Key Dates ♦|
|Starting Date for Online Registration of Applications||01st August 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online Application Form||31st August 2018|
|Dates to Pay Application Fee||01st to 31st August 2018|
|Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Availability Date||12-15 days prior CBT Exam Date|
|Computer Based Test (CBT) Date||01st to 05th October 2018|
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited: It is a Public Sector Undertaking company which runs under the administrative control of Railway Ministry, Indian Government. On 30th October 2006, it has been registered as a company under the Companies Act 1956. It was headquartered in New Delhi, the capital of India. The organization mainly works to undertake development, planning and mobilization of financial resources. It also works for construction, maintenance and operation of the Dedicated Freight Corridors. It is the most ambitious and largest ever project in infrastructure sector, set-up to give economy a boost and build high speed rail freight corridors along the golden quadrilateral and its diagonals.
Guys!! We have attached DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 Official Notification Link & Apply Online Link with this web page so that you all can register your application. Candidates can bookmark our website (www.techufo.in) by pressing Ctrl+D shortcut key to collect further all the latest updates on recruitment in Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India through this page. Our TechUFO team will shortly provide you CBT Examination Syllabus, Venue Address, Admit Card, Paper Solutions, Previous Year Question Papers, Cut off Marks, Merit List and Final Results. In case participants having any doubts, then please write it down in a facilitated comment box. Our team members will try their level best to solve your all queries as quick as possible. All the Best Guys!!