DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2020 Notification for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) 1817 Vacancies released to Apply Online Application Form at www.drdo.gov.in:
DRDO MTS 2020 Recruitment Details Check Here: Defence Research and Development Organization is back with the latest CEPTAM job Advertisement for 10th and ITI pass eligible candidates to fill up 1817 MTS Posts. DRDO Centre For Personnel Talent Management invites Online Application for Recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff Cadre. All those who are interested & eligible for DRDO CEPTAM Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy can apply from 23rd December 2019 to 23rd January 2020 by visiting the official online portal. We have shared a direct link to Apply DRDO CEPTAM MTS Online Form and Download Notification PDF in this page at the bottom. Scroll down and read out this blog to know complete information on DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2020 Process for MTS Jobs Vacancies such as Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fee, Selection Procedure, Important Dates, How to Apply, etc.
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2020 Notification | 1817 Multi Tasking Staff MTS Vacancies Apply Online Form @www.drdo.gov.in
- 1 DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2020 Notification | 1817 Multi Tasking Staff MTS Vacancies Apply Online Form @www.drdo.gov.in
- 1.1 DRDO ENTRY TEST MTS Notification 2020 Overview
- 1.2 DRDO CEPTAM Vacancy 2020 Details
- 1.3 DRDO CEPTAM MTS Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 How to Apply DRDO CEPTAM Multi Tasking Staff Online Application Form 2020?
- 1.5 DRDO CEPTAM MTS Jobs 2019-20 Selection Process
- 1.6 drdo.gov.in CEPTAM MTS Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
Hello, Job Seekers!! DRDO CEPTAM MTS Notification 2020 published to hire best candidates for the posts of Multi Tasking Staff, General Central Service Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted, Ministerial Post by DRDO ENTRY TEST 2019-20. There are total 1817 candidates will be selected for MTS Vacancies under this CEPTAM Recruitment Advertisement. You can check distribution of category wise DRDO MTS Vacancy from a tabular form given below. If you are searching for a career in Govt sectors, then should not miss out this opportunity. Here applying candidates must meet the DRDO CEPTAM MTS Job Qualifications and Age Requirements to register online successfully. Candidates must have passed 10th/ ITI and must be in the age limit of 18-25 years as on crucial date of eligibility. All candidates have to open the DRDO website (https://www.drdo.gov.in) URL Link arranged below & submit their application form on or before the last date (i.e. Jan 23rd, 2020). You guys are requested to go through the detailed notification & Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) once before filling up your online form. Check out important points of CEPTAM Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2020 provided in the following table.
DRDO ENTRY TEST MTS Notification 2020 Overview
|♦ Recruitment Highlights ♦|
|Organization Name:||DEFENCE RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION (DRDO-CEPTAM)|
|Rectt. Advt. No.:||DRDO ENTRY TEST: 2019-20/ MTS|
|Post Name:||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Cadre|
|Total Vacancies:||01,817 vacancies|
|Pay Scale:||Rs. 18000-56900/-|
|Application Dates:||23 DEC 2019 to 23 JAN 2020|
|Apply Mode:||Online mode|
|Qualification:||10th or ITI pass|
|Age Limit:||18-25 years|
|Nationality:||Citizen of India|
|Application Fee:||Rs. 100/-|
|Selection Stages:||Online Written Exam & Document Verification|
DRDO CEPTAM Vacancy 2020 Details
|♦ Allocation of MTS Vacancy Category wise ♦|
|Category Names||No. of Vacancies|
DRDO CEPTAM MTS Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT (As on 23rd Jan 2020):-
- 10th Class (Secondary School Certificate Exam) pass or equivalent from a Govt. recognized Board or ITI (Industrial Training Institute) pass.
- All those awaiting results of the final examination for the prescribed qualification as on 23rd of January 2020 are not eligible to apply for any post under this recruitment.
AGE LIMIT (As on 23rd Jan 2020):-
- Above 18 and Below 25 Years of age for Unreserved categories.
- Upper Age Relaxation applicable for reserved categories (i.e. OBC-NCL, SC, ST, PwD, ESM, Widows, Divorced Women & Women judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried, Disabled Defence Services Personnel, Central Government Civilian Employees and J&K Domiciled Persons during the period from 1st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989) as per the rules of Government of India (GOI).
DRDO MTS PAY SCALE:-
- Pay Matrix Level-I (Rs. 18000-56900/-) as per 07th CPC (Central Pay Commission) Pay Matrix will be paid to the recruited candidates along with other benefits as well as allowances according to extant GOI rules.
APPLICATION FEE & MODE OF PAYMENT:-
- Rs. 100/- for General Male, OBC-NCL Male & EWS Male Candidates.
- No Fee for all Women and SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM categories as per extant GOI rules.
- Candidates need to pay their Application Fee through online mode by Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
How to Apply DRDO CEPTAM Multi Tasking Staff Online Application Form 2020?
|♦ Steps to Apply On-line Form ♦|
|Step 01: Visit the official website of Defence Research and Development Organisation.
Step 02: In a home page, click on the “Careers” section, go to the “Other Recruitment” section and then open a link named under CEPTAM Notice Board as “Download DRDO Entry Test 2019-20 Advertisement for Recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Cadre“.
Step 03: Carefully read the detailed instructions given in the Advertisement pdf file before applying Online Application Form for being sure about your eligibility for the post.
Step 04: Click on “Register Online” link for One-Time Registration by filling up the Basic Details.
Step 05: You will get a User ID & Password (note it down & keep safely) after a successful registration.
Step 06: Login to fill up Online Application Form with details like Name, Date Of Birth, Father’s Name & Mother’s Name (as given in matriculation/ secondary/ ITI examination certificate), Mobile Number, Valid & Active personal Email ID, Correspondence Address, Permanent Address, etc.
Step 07: Upload your Photograph (Use only recent colour photograph taken within last 30 days), Signature (On plain white paper), 10th Class or ITI Certificate, Identity Proof, etc.
Step 08: Pay your Application Fee via online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
Step 09: Save as well as Review your application and then click on Final Submit button.
Step 10: Lastly, take a printout of application and keep safely to produce at the time of document verification, if provisionally shortlisted.
DRDO CEPTAM MTS Jobs 2019-20 Selection Process
ABOUT SELECTION PROCEDURE: Defence Research & Development Organisation will hire most eligible candidates for 1817 vacant posts of Multi Tasking Staff just based on following modes of selection:-
- Computer Based Test Tier–I (Screening):
S.N. TOPICS QUESTIONS MARKS DURATION a. General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability 35 ques. 35 marks 01 hr & 30 min b. General Awareness 30 ques. 30 marks c. Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability 35 ques. 35 marks TOTAL ⇒ 100 ques. 100 marks 90 minutes
- Computer Based Test Tier-II (Final Selection):
S.N. TOPICS QUESTIONS MARKS DURATION a. General Science 40 ques. 40 marks 01 hr & 30 min b. General Math 40 ques. 40 marks c. General English 20 ques. 20 marks TOTAL ⇒ 100 ques. 100 marks 90 minutes
- Document Verification: At the time of joining, the concerned Laboratory/ Est. will do Document Verification of Provisionally shortlisted contestants. If on verification, it found that candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility criteria, then their appointment will be cancelled without notice, and no representation provided under any circumstances.
DRDO MTS Selection Process contains Screening (Tier-1) and Final Selection (Tier-2). Both the Tier-1 & Tier-2 will be in Computer Based (CBT) Mode and will have Objective type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). As per requirement, Tier-1 Score may be normalized. No negative marking in CBT. The exam medium will be Hindi and English. The exam syllabus will be commensurate to EQR (Educational Qualification Requirement) for the post.
drdo.gov.in CEPTAM MTS Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
|♦ KEY DATES & TIME ♦|
|Date of Advertisement:||13.12.2019|
|Opening Date for Submission of Online Application:||23.12.2019 (10:00 AM)|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application:||23.01.2020 (05:00 PM)|
|Crucial Date of Eligibility:||23.01.2020|
|Last Date to Print Your Application Form:||23.01.2020 (05:00 PM)|
|Due Date to Make Online Payment of Fee:||23.01.2020 (05:00 PM)|
|Admit Card Availability Dates:||02 weeks prior to examination|
|CBT Tier-I Examination Date:||To be announced soon|
|CBT Tier-II Examination Date:||To be announced later|
THE NAMES OF CITIES OF POSTING STATIONS under DRDO CEPTAM MTS 2019-20 RECRUITMENT: Agra, Ambernath, Ahmednagar, Bhubaneswar, Balasore, Bengaluru, Delhi, Dehradun, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gwalior, Haldwani, Hyderabad, Jagdalpur, Jodhpur, Kochi, Kanpur, Kolkata, Leh, Mumbai, Mussoorie, Mysore, Nasik, Panagarh, Visakhapatnam, Pune, Tejpur, etc.
|♦ RECRUITMENT HELP DESK CONTACT DETAILS ♦|
|Contact Address:||The Director,
Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM),
Defence R&D Organization (DRDO), Ministry of Defence,
Metcalfe House, Civil Lines,
Delhi – 110 054.
|Helpline Number:||011-23882323 & 011-23819217
[09 AM to 05:30 PM (Monday to Friday, Except Government Holidays)]
|Official Email ID:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Candidates, do you have DRDO Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment Online Application & Notification related to any queries or questions after reading this article?? If yes, then you can clear it by sharing with us in a query box below. We hope this article will help those who are looking for central government vacancy after 10th pass. All candidates are advised to download CEPTAM MTS Detailed Advertisement PDF Page attached with this page, read it out thoroughly and then register application much before the closing date through an apply online link posted above. Registered applicants can follow us @www.techufo.in for regular updates on DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2020 for MTS Online Exam Date, Exam Pattern/ Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key, Cutoff Marks, Merit List and Final Result without any delay. Bookmark this article so that you can easily reach out us to catch the latest news on current job openings @drdo.gov.in.
“Our Tech UFO Team Wishes All The Best for Recruitment in Defence Research & Development Organisation – CEPTAM”