Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Notification for 233 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies Published Apply Online Application Form @www.appost.in/gdsonline:
Delhi Post Office GDS Notification Details: Good News for 10th pass postal jobs seekers of 18-40 years age group as Delhi Postal Department has started Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment process. INDIA POST is inviting Applications for Online Recruitment of GDS (BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak) in Delhi Postal Circle under Cycle-3 Notification. Here eligible and interested aspirants can apply for Delhi Post Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy through online mode with effect from 27-01-2021 to 01-03-2021. A direct link to register & apply online for Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 is available below to this web page. Scroll down and go through below description for Delhi Gramin Dak Sevak Job Criteria and other information.
- 1 Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Notification | 233 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies Apply Online @appost.in/gdsonline
- 1.1 Delhi Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 – Overview
- 1.2 Delhi Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2021 – Details
- 1.3 Delhi Postal GDS Eligibility Criteria 2021
- 1.4 Delhi Postal Circle GDS Jobs Pay Scale
- 1.5 Delhi Post Office GDS Selection Criteria 2021
- 1.6 Delhi Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment – Application Fee
- 1.7 Steps to Apply Delhi Postal Circle GDS Online Application Form 2021
- 1.8 Delhi Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti 2021 – Important Dates
- 1.9 Delhi Post Office GDS Notification 2021 – FAQs
Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Notification | 233 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies Apply Online @appost.in/gdsonline
INDIA POST on 27th Jan 2021, has published Delhi Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle-III Notification for the posts of Branch Post Master and Assistant Branch Post Master. A total of 233 GDS vacancies category wise to be filled in various Divisions of Delhi. A candidate having age between 18-40 yrs, Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th Standard & a Basic Computer Knowledge will be eligible to apply for GDS vacancies. Candidates can submit Delhi Post Office GDS Online Application/ Registration Form through the link given on the official website https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline. Aspirants can check the process to register for Delhi Postal GDS Vacancy from the bottom of this article.
Candidates will get Delhi Postal GDS (BPM/ ABPM/ Dak Sevak) Recruitment Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Qualification, Pay Scale, Application Fee, Selection Process, etc. detailed info from the following passages.
Delhi Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|♦ Notification Highlights ♦|
|Postal Circle Name:||Delhi Postal Circle|
|Conducting Body:||INDIA POST (Department of Posts/ DoP)|
|Recruitment Name:||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Cycle-III/ 2020-2021|
|Total Vacancies:||233 vacancies|
|Job Roles:||1) Branch Postmaster (BPM)
2) Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
3) Dak Sevak
|Application Dates:||27 January to 01 March 2021|
|Apply Mode:||Online mode|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Email for Query:||email@example.com|
|India Post Website:||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|GDS Online Portal:||www.appost.in/gdsonline|
Delhi Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2021 – Details
|♦ Category wise Consolidation of Posts ♦|
|Category Names||Number of Vacancies|
|Economically Weaker Sections||17|
|Other Backward Class||62|
|Persons with Disability – A||02|
|Persons with Disability – B||02|
|Persons with Disability – C||01|
|Persons with Disability – DE||01|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||233|
Delhi Postal GDS Eligibility Criteria 2021
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Applying candidates must have following qualifications for the post of BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak:-
- 10th pass with passing marks in Mathematics, Local Language & English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects): Candidates must have Secondary School Examination pass certificate of any Board of School Education by Government of India/ State Governments/ Union Territories (UT).
- Compulsory Knowledge of Local Language: Applicants must have studied the local language at least up to Xth standard as compulsory or elective subjects as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
- Computer Knowledge: Applicants should have a Certificate of Basic Computer Training Course of minimum 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute of Central Government/ State Government/ Universities/ Boards/ Private Institutions. A Computer Training Course Certificate will not be required if aspirants have studied computer as a subject in Matriculation/ Class 12th or any other higher educational level.
- Age of candidates should be above 18 years & below 40 years as on 27th of January 2021.
|Category Names||Relaxation in Upper Age Limit|
|SC/ ST||05 years|
|PwD + SC & ST||15 years|
|PwD + OBC||13 years|
Delhi Postal Circle GDS Jobs Pay Scale
The Minimum Time Related Continuity Allowance shall be payable to the categories of GDS in India Post as follows:-
|Post Names||Mini. TRCA for 04 Hrs/ Level-1 in TRCA Slab||Mini. TRCA for 05 Hrs/ Level-2 in TRCA Slab|
|BRANCH POSTMASTER/ BPM||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-|
|ASSISTANT BRANCH POST MASTER/ ABPM||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
|DAK SEVAK||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
Delhi Post Office GDS Selection Criteria 2021
- Selection Based on Academic Merit (i.e. 10th Exam Marks): Recruitment of eligible aspirants for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies is to be done based on marks obtained by them in 10th standard of approved Boards.
- Preparation of Merit List: As per the Automatically generated merit list, India Post Recruitment Department will make a selection according to the rules based on the online submitted applications by contestants.
- No weightage for Higher Educational Qualification: Applicants who mention higher qualifications than 10th pass in the application will not get any extra weightage in the selection.
- Document Verification: Final selection of shortlisted applicants is to be done only after satisfactory completion of certificate verification & genuineness of all other documents.
Delhi Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment – Application Fee
|Category Names||Application Fee|
|Male (Unreserved/ OBC/ EWS) & Trans-man Applicants:||Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred)|
|SC/ ST & PwD Applicants:||Nil|
|All Female & Trans-woman Applicants:||Nil|
|Mode of Fee Payment: Applicants can pay the fee by both Online and Offline modes.|
Steps to Apply Delhi Postal Circle GDS Online Application Form 2021
|♦ Steps to Register & Apply Online ♦|
|1st Step – Visit @http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/, i.e. INDIA POST GDS Online Recruitment Official Website.
2nd Step – Click on the “Delhi Postal Circle (233 GDS Posts)” Download link available on a homepage under the “Live Notification (Cycle-III)” section.
3rd Step – Open the Notification of Gramin Dak Sevak and read out all the Important instructions given under it.
4th Step – Go to the homepage for Stage-I, press the “REGISTRATION” link and fill up the registration form to generate your Unique Registration Number.
5th Step – Now for Stage-II, click on the “FEE PAYMENT” link, insert your Registration Number & other details to pay the application fee by online mode.
6th Step – Under Stage-III, you have to press the “APPLY ONLINE” link, log in by Registration Number, fill up the Application Form, Upload Documents and Submit Post Preferences.
7th Step – Preview the application form and then press the “Final Submit” button.
8th Step – Lastly, take a printout of the online application and e-receipt of fee payment.
Delhi Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti 2021 – Important Dates
|Notification Date:||January 27, 2021|
|Opening Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee:||January 27, 2021|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||January 27, 2021|
|Closing Date for Online Registration & Fee Payment:||February 26, 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||
March 01, 2021
|Release Date of Result/ Selection List:||May/ June 2021|
|Date for Issuing Intimation Letter:||Within 25 to 28 days from the declaration of results|
|Dates for Document Verification Process:||To be notified via letter of intimation|
Delhi Post Office GDS Notification 2021 – FAQs
Eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the India Post GDS Online Registration Portal at https://appost.in/gdsonline and also through a direct link available at our website http://techufo.in.
Total 233 vacancies of Delhi Gramin Dak Sevak Posts has available under notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates.
Applying candidates must have age above 18 years & below 40 years, minimum educational qualifications of 10th pass and computer training course certificate if not studied computers as a subject in Class 10th/ 12th or any other higher education.
Male (UR, OBC & EWS) and Trans-man Applicants can make the payment by visiting any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India OR through online mode (Credit/ Debit Cards & Net Banking facility) using the URL provided in the homepage of a web portal.
26th of February 2021 is the last date for registration, fee payment & submission of online application.
Candidates having any queries related to notification can contact at Help Line number (011 – 23632333) or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The cycle-III recruitment result of BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak Posts is likely to be announced in May or June 2021.
CONCLUSION: We hope candidates applying for GDS Recruitment in Delhi Postal Circle had got all information from this blog. Candidates can also share their queries about दिल्ली पोस्टल सर्कल ग्रामीण डाक सेवक भर्ती with us through a comment segment below. Stay in touch with our page for Latest Delhi Post Office Job Updates. Good Luck…!!