FCI Result 2019, fci.gov.in Assistant Grade-III Result, Food Corporation of India JE AG-III Cut Off Marks, FCI JE Typist Steno AG-II Result, FCI Category-III Phase-II Exam Merit List Zone wise Download Link Available Here:
Food Corporation of India has finally announced the result of Assistant Grade 3, Junior Engineer, Steno Grade 2, Typist & Assistant Grade 2 Phase-II Online Exam held on 27-07-2019. All those candidates who have given Online Examination can check out their marks & download merit list from this page. A direct Link to Check FCI Assistant Grade-III AG-II Steno Grade-II JE Result 2019 Zone wise is available on this website at the bottom. Scroll down this web page as to help all the aspirants, we have provided complete information on FCI Junior Engineer AG-3 Cutoff Marks, FCI Result 2019/ Merit List of Shortlisted Candidates for Skill Test/ DV in a below sections.
|Latest Update!! FCI Phase-II Online Exam 2019 Result of All Zones will be Released soon. Candidates can check it from a quick link shared below in a table. Stay tuned with us for more updates.|
FCI Result 2019 | FCI Assistant Grade-III Junior Engineer Typist Steno AG-II Result, Cutoff Marks & Merit List @www.fci.gov.in
- 1 FCI Result 2019 | FCI Assistant Grade-III Junior Engineer Typist Steno AG-II Result, Cutoff Marks & Merit List @www.fci.gov.in
As per the schedule, Food Corporation of India has conducted the Online Exam for JE (Civil/ Electrical Mechanical), AG II (Hindi), Steno Grade II, Typist (Hindi) and AG III (General/ Accounts/ Technical/ Depot) 4103 Posts in North Zone, South Zone, East Zone, West Zone & North-East Zone. The Phase-I Examination was organized on 31st May, 01st June, 02nd June & 03rd June 2019 all over India at selected exam centers. A massive number of eligible contestants from all 05 (five) regions had appeared in the exam and now looking to download FCI Junior Engineer/ Assistant Grade 3 Merit List PDF from the online web portal. All candidates must note that Phase-I Online Exam Marks will not be reckoned for the final merit list. The qualified aspirants 15 (fifteen) times the total number of vacancies advertised shall be selected for Phase-II Examination. By clicking on the official website (http://fci.gov.in/) URL link shared below, you can check out your FCI Result of Phase-II Online Exam from here.
FCI JE Assistant Grade-III Result 2019 Release Date
|♦ FCI Category-III Result Overview ♦|
|Phase-II Result Date:||August 2019|
|Answer Key Status:||CHECK HERE|
|Result Download Link:||Attached Below|
|» Exam Organizer: Food Corporation of India (भारीतय खाध निगम)
» Rectt. Advt. No: 01/2019 (Category III)
» Vacancy Names: Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical Mechanical), Assistant Grade 2 (Hindi), Assistant Grade 3 (General, Depot, Technical & Accounts), Typist (Hindi) and Steno Grade-III
» Total Vacancies: 4103 vacancies
» Zone Names: North Zone, South Zone, East Zone, West Zone & NE Zone
» Exam Type: Online Written Test
» Phase-I Online Exam Dates: 31st May 2019, 01st June 2019, 02nd June 2019 & 03rd June 2019
» Phase-I Result Date: 06th July 2019
» Phase-II Exam Dates: 27th July 2019
» Cutoff Marks: Check Below Table
» Official Website: www.fci.gov.in
How to check FCI AG-III JE Typist AG-II Steno Grade-III Phase-II Result 2019?
Candidates will get FCI 2019 Results of AG-III, JE, AG-II, Typist and Steno Grade-II Online Exam just by following the step-wise simple guidelines given as under:-
- Step 01: Visit the FOOD CORPORATION OF INDIA’s official website.
- Step 02: Find out a link highlighted as ‘Result of FCI Junior Engineer, Assistant Grade II, AG III, Steno and Typist Phase-II Exam 2019’ from the homepage & click on it.
- Step 03: Now, select your Zone and open your desired result link to continue.
- Step 04: Enter your exam Registration Number, Roll Number, Date Of Birth, Password, etc. and then submit it.
- Step 05: Finally, result/ merit list will display on your browser.
- Step 06: Lastly, download and take a print of exam scorecard for further process.
|♦ Phase I & II Results Zone wise Quick Links ♦|
|Zone Names||Phase-II Result Link||Phase-I Result Links|
|Merit List Link||Marks Link|
|FCI North Zone Result 2019||Available Soon||Download Here||Check Here|
|FCI East Zone Result 2019||Available Soon||Download Here||Check Here|
|FCI West Zone Result 2019||Available Soon||Download Here||Check Here|
|FCI South Zone Result 2019||Available Soon||Download Here||Check Here|
|FCI North-East Zone Result 2019||Available Soon||Download Here||Check Here|
|Download FCI AG-III JE AG-II Exam Call Letter 2019|
|Click here to visit FCI Official Website(http://fci.gov.in/)|
fci.gov.in result 2019 zone wise
According to reliable sources, Food Corporation of India Result 2019 and Merit List will declare as soon as possible. As of now, the authority has not decided any date for releasing the results. However, the result is likely to declare in the month Aug-19. Food Corporation of India will release the individual result for all Zones. All those candidates who are eagerly waiting should keep ready their Registration Number or Roll Number and Password to login for downloading the FCI Junior Engineer Result/ Scorecard. Only all those who selected for the further round will find their details in the merit list. An applicant who misses out his/ her name from the selection list will be out from the recruitment process. Hence, eligible aspirants will be shortlisted for the next level of the selection process based on FCI Assistant Grade-III Result. As per Merit List & as per total vacancies, aspirants who fulfill all the eligibility criteria will be issued Offer of Appointment by officials.
FCI Merit List 2019 – AG 3, AG 2, Typist, Steno & JE Posts
- The Merit of Online Test for AG-III (General & Depot) will be decided based on marks secured in Paper-I of Phase-II. For JE (Civil & Electrical Mechanical) and AG-III (Accounts & Technical), the merit will be fixed on the basis of combined marks secured in Paper-I & post specific Paper-II of Phase-II.
- The Marks of FCI Assistant Grade-III, JE & AG-II Online Examination has been obtained by adopting the genuine procedure that candidates can refer from the official notification.
- Food Corporation Of India Exam Result PDF Page is consist of Shortlisted Aspirants’ Name, Roll Number, Registration Number, Zone, Post Applied For, Gender, Date Of Birth, Category and Remark.
- Final Merit List of FCI will be prepared based on the performance of candidates in Online Written Exam, Skill Test and Document Verification. So contestants need to perform well in this examination and to get eligible for appearing in the further selection process.
- The authority will post all Information about candidates shortlisted at various stages at the official website on a regular basis. Eligible candidates who do not appear in the relevant phases of the recruitment process will be disqualified from the selection.
- Aspirants need to be mentally strong to face recruitment process as it is a little bit tough. Contenders can download their results by logging to the official website link shared on this page.
- It is to inform all the selected candidates that their result displayed in pdf format shall be treated as final and further no correction allowed.
FCI Cut Off Marks 2019
|♦ FCI Phase-I Exam Cutoffs Category wise ♦|
|Category Names||Expected Cut Offs|
|General Category:||59-69 marks|
|OBC Category:||49-59 marks|
|EWS Category:||49-59 marks|
|SC Category:||39-49 marks|
|ST Category:||35-45 marks|
|PwD Category:||25-35 marks|
|EsM Category:||35-45 marks|
|Candidates will get Actual Cutoff Marks of All Categories from here as and when officially declared by the Corporation.|
Food Corporation of India also famously known as Bharatiya Khagh Vibhag. It established on 14th January 1965 with headquarters at Chennai, India under the Food Corporation Act 1964. The Main objectives of Corporation: a) distribution of food grains throughout the country for Public Distribution System, b) regulating market price to provide food grains to consumers at a reliable price and c) to maintain a satisfactory level of operational and buffer stocks of food grains to ensure National Food Security. Bharatiya Khagh Vibhag is one amongst the largest corporation in India by operating through 05 Zonal Offices and 24 Regional Offices. It has twice the largest supply chain management in Asia (2nd in the world). Every year organization purchases roughly 15 to 20 per cent of India’s wheat output and 12 to 15 per cent of its rice output. Govt. of India declares rates on which purchases had been made from the farmers and this rate is called as Minimum Support Price (MSP).
“Hello, Guys!! Keep following us @www.techufo.in for FCI Result 2019 Live News & Latest Update. Share your Query in a Comment Box below. Wishing all Contestants a GOOD LUCK for Results.”