GSTES Recruitment 2015 notification has been published to apply for 255 Teacher Posts in Secondary and Higher Secondary Level along with online application form on its authorized website at www.gstes.com:
Gujarat Secondary Tribal Education Society has delivered employment news of week regarding GSTES Recruitment 2015 to fill up available posts of Secondary Teacher (Std. 6 to 10) and Higher Secondary Teacher (Std. 11 & 12) through its main portal. Official authority of organization is specially looking to recruit skilled, experienced and knowledgeable individuals with brilliant academic records for 255 vacant vacancies. Good news for interested applicants who were searching for latest Govt Jobs in Gujarat, as they are having best opportunity to grab by filing GSTES Teacher Online application form.
Gujarat State Tribal Development Residential Educational Institutions Society (GSTDREIS) came into existence on 3rd January 2000. It was formed as an autonomous society by Tribal Development Department, Government of Gujarat. GSTDREIS was established for managing, maintaining and controlling best quality schools for meritorious ST Category students. The society provides free and best education to students and conducts entrance test every year. Eklavya Model Residential School (EMRS), Low Literacy Girls’ Residential School (LLGRS) and Model Schools (MS) are currently runs by society across the state.
All those intrigued job seekers who are interested to apply for GSTES Higher Secondary Teacher Vacancy 2015 must have completed Post Graduate or Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject with B.Ed from a recognized university. Applicants also need to have qualified in TAT examination for this recruitment of teacher jobs. We notify eligible contestants that on-line registration of application will be hosted in official web portal on all days from 28th August 2015 to 7th September, 2015. Suitable aspirants for above job recruitment can start apply Online now and Offline mode for registration is not applicable.
All the appropriate contenders seeking for post-graduate jobs are suggested to read eligibility conditions for vacancies and apply only if they fulfill all the norms. During recruitment process contestants must make sure that their Contact No. is working properly. For more notification details like age limit, vacancy, selection process, important dates, educational qualification, pay scale etc. are all mentioned below.
GSTES Recruitment 2015 Details:
Organization: Gujarat Secondary Tribal Education Society (GSTDREIS).
Type & Location of Job: State Government Job in Gujarat.
Total Vacancies: 255 posts.
Vacancy Name: Teacher.
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
A) Secondary Teacher: – 166 posts.
- Maths: 38 posts.
- Gujarati: 17 posts.
- Science: 23 posts.
- Hindi: 14 posts.
- Social Science: 28 posts.
- Sanskrit: 21 posts.
- English: 25 posts.
B) Higher Secondary Teacher: – 89 posts.
- Maths: 11 posts.
- Gujarati: 10 posts.
- English: 10 posts.
- Economic: 06 posts.
- Commerce: 06 posts.
- Accounting: 04 posts.
- Biology: 14 posts.
- Physics: 14 posts.
- Chemistry: 14 posts.
- Secondary Teacher Posts: Must have qualified in TAT Examination and completed Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject with B.Ed.
- Higher Secondary Teacher Posts: Must have qualified in TAT Examination completed Post-Graduate degree in relevant subject with B.Ed.
Age Limit (as on 07-09- 2015):
- For Secondary Teacher Posts: Maximum age limit is 32 years.
- For Higher Secondary Teacher Posts: Maximum age limit is 34 years.
- Age relaxation for reserved category candidates will apply as per state government rules and regulations.
Pay Scale (per month):
- The selected applicants will get an attractive salary of Rs. 7,500/- for GSTES Secondary Teacher Vacancy and Rs. 10,000/- for GSTES Higher Secondary Teacher Vacancy.
Application/Examination Fee (Non-refundable):
- Rs. 50/- only for all category candidates.
- The final selection of candidates will be based on the Academic Merit followed by personal interview and certification verification.
How to fill GSTES Application Form 2015?
- Open the official website of GSTDREIS.
- In main page, select the ‘GSTES Secondary Teacher Recruitment 2015’ link and click on it.
- Open the Application Form and fill up all mandatory details.
- Ensure the information provided is correct.
- Submit the application before closing date.
- Save and take print out of application form for further process.
Important Dates to keep in mind:
- Opening Date for Registration of Application Form is 28th August 2015.
- Last Date for Registration of Application Form is 7th September, 2015.
Authorized Website: www.gstes.com