Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 HSSC Notification and Online Application Form released for GD Constable 5532 Vacancies Apply Now at www.hssc.gov.in official website:
The Latest Defence Jobs Opportunity for 12th pass!! Haryana Police Bharti 2017 Apply Online Now and utilize the employment opportunity. Good News for Govt Job Seekers. Just now on 28th Jan’17, the Haryana Staff Selection Commission has published Police Recruitment Notification to fill up Constable (General Duty) Vacancies. According to this most recent police employment news, total HSSC 5532 Constable Posts available for direct recruitment of male and female candidates in CT General Duty. Those passionate and unemployed people looking for latest jobs in Haryana Police force can apply through the official website. Interested candidates can download HSSC Male Female Constable Notification 2017 PDF from the website to find all the details related to this recruitment process. Contestants are suggested to follow instructions given in the notification. Eligible candidates can submit online Haryana Police Constable Vacancy Application Form from 10th to 28th Feb’17 till 11:59 PM. You may click on Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 URL link to apply online form available at the bottom. Go through below section to know more information on eligibility criteria and selection process.
About Haryana Police: H.P. Department is a law enforcement agency formed in the year of 1966 on 01st November. It maintains law and order in the state. It comes under direct control of Department of Home Affairs. The department headed by DGP. Currently, the agency executive is K.P. Singh. The department head office situated in Sector 6, Panchkula. The CPO Criminal Investigation Department Offices located in this building. The CID Training School and Commando Training Centre both located in Panchkula. Since 1977, HP Academy imparts training sessions. The department has a total strength 59,044 (365 Gazetted Officers, 826 Inspectors, 2151 Sub-Inspectors, 4887 Assistant Sub Inspectors, 9710 Head Constables, & 41105 Constables). The Safety, Security, and Cooperation are their Motto. Their mission is to help the common man, to provide him security and to create a peaceful and law abiding community with his cooperation. The HAP has excelled in the field of sports and games especially in Wrestling, Volley Ball, Kabaddi and Foot Ball. The department recruits candidates every year on a huge scale by releasing the notification for various posts. This department has hired HSSC to conduct all its recruitments. Check details from below description.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 @www.hssc.gov.in
Hello! HSSC has advertised latest online Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017 under new 5532 vacancies notification. Those young candidates who have missed the last recruitment process may take advantage of this opportunity. This Govt Jobs Update is useful for those who want to make careers in Defence force. Through this notification, the commission will recruit 4500 vacancies of Haryana Male Constables (General Duty) and 1032 Female Constables (GD). The HSSC Online Application for Direct Recruitment of GD Constables is invited using the designated portal. The commission will not collect offline applications or downloaded application copy from the contestants. From 10/02/2017, the authority will start the online registration procedure. The last date to apply for Haryana Police Male/Female Constable Jobs is 28/02/2017. Now, coming to the age criteria for these latest Police Vacancies in Haryana State, minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years will be needed. As per HSSC Constable Recruitment Qualification Details, these posts are most suitable for 12th passed candidates waiting to get sarkari naukri. Here we notify more than one application for a particular category likely to cause rejection. Reservation details are given check it out.
HSSC Police Constable Notification 2017 PDF
The HSSC Police Recruitment 2017 Notification link and Apply Online Link both are available on this web page for eligible young candidates. Here we insist contestants read out the instructions and procedures from the notification before they start filling the registration form. From the detailed advertisement, we have gathered some details like Haryana Police GD Constable Jobs Physical Standards, Pay Scale, Application Fee, Registration Dates, etc. All these details briefly explained by us. Contestants can refer if from the following paragraphs.
Name of the Organizer: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Recruitment Advt. No.: 01/2017 (Dt. 28.01.17)
Name of the Post: Constable (General Duty)
Total Vacancies: 5532
HSSC Police Vacancy Details:-
- Male Constables (GD) – 4500 posts
- GEN: 1300, SC: 900, BCA: 700, EBPG: 500, BCB: 400, ESM (GEN): 350, ESM (BCB): 150, ESM (SC): 100, and ESM (BCA): 100
- Female Constables (GD) – 1032 posts
- GEN: 298, SC: 206, BCA: 161, EBPG: 115, BCB: 92, ESM (GEN): 80, ESM (BCB): 34, ESM (SC): 23, and ESM (BCA): 23
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Registration Mode: On-line
Pay Scale: Selected male, as well as female candidates, will receive Good Pay Scale of Rs. 21,700/- Level-3, Cell-I. For more info, please refer the official notification from below attached link.
Application Fee Details:-
- General Category Local Contestants (Male): Rs. 100/-
- General Category Local Contestants (Female): Rs. 50/-
- General Category Female Applicants of Other State: Rs. 100/-
- Local Resident Male SC/BC/SBC/EBPG Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- Local Resident Female SC/BC/SBC/EBPG Applicants: Rs. 13/-
- Local Resident Ex-Serviceman: No Charges.
Payment Modes: Using Net Banking or e-Challan options, aspirants can deposit their fee in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI), State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank. Don’t forget to choose the payment mode while applying online form.
Haryana Police Male/Female Constable Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Requirement (Cutoff Date – 01st Feb’17):
- Interested candidates must have their age above 18 years and below 25 years on the cutoff date mentioned above.
- Those applicants belonging to SC, BC, and EBP (GEN) Categories will get relaxation in upper age limit of 05 years as per Govt norms.
- For Ex-Servicemen age relaxation, try to check the detailed advertisement.
Minimum Educational Qualification: The following qualification is compulsory for male and female contestants applying to CT General Duty posts.
- Must have passed 12th (10+2)/Intermediate Examination
- Must have knowledge of Hindi or Sanskrit Language till Matric (10th) Standard.
- Candidates will get more detail about qualification by referring the official notification.
Physical Measurements Category Wise:
A) For Male Constables:-
- General Category – 172 cms
- Reserve Category – 169 cms
- General Category – 83 cms (Un-Expanded) to 87 cms (Expanded)
- Reserve Category – 81 cms (Un-Expanded) to 85 cms (Expanded)
B) For Female Constables:-
- General Category – 160 cms
- Reserve Category – 157 cms
Candidates, are you interested in this HSSC Recruitment?? Finding Haryana Police Bharti Application Submission Process?? Well, don’t worry as we have prescribed some simple steps below. Submit your form following the instruction so that you won’t face any problem. The detailed information for online registration available in the Haryana Police Constable Notification 2017 that contenders can download from below link. For any guidance or clarification, you can call helpline No. 9115004036, 9115004037, 9115004038, and 9115004039 on all working days from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Take a glance at selection procedure explained below in detail.
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment Selection Process:-
The commission will recruit best aspirants based on their overall performance in the following selection tests.
- Physical Screening Test (PST): 15 marks
|Category||Test Distance||Qualifying Time|
|Male||5 Kms||25 minutes|
|Female||2.5 Kms||15 minutes|
|Ex-Serviceman||2.5 Kms||13 minutes|
- Knowledge Test (KT): 60 marks
- Knowledge Test will have an Objective Type Optional Mark Recognition (OMR) based Written Test.
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT):
- The authority will conduct PMT exam after PST and KT exams.
- As per the Punjab Police Rules, the Physical Measurement Test will be organized to select applicants.
- Interview cum Personality Test:
- Applicants will get a call for an interview-cum-personality test based on their combined scores in the physical screening test, knowledge test, and physical measurement test.
- The commission will select applicants for interview by different stages of the selection procedure prescribed above.
haryanapoliceonline.gov.in Recruitment Key Dates:-
The Recruitment Notification, Registration, Fee Payment, Admit Card Download and Exam Dates as follows.
- Notification Date: 28th January 2017
- Starting Date for Registration of Online Applications: 10th February 2017
- Closing Date to Apply Online Application Forms: 28th February 2017 (11:59 PM)
- Last Date to Deposit Fees: 02nd March 2017 (11:59 PM)
- Exam Hall Ticket Download Dates: March/April 2017
- Selection Exam Dates: April/May 2017
- Date to Release Final Merit List: June/July 2017
How to Apply Haryana HSSC Police Constable Recruitment Online Application 2017?
- Subscribe to the official website of HSSC or just use a link uploaded below.
- In a home page, open the Recruitment link provided at the top.
- Now click on a link named as Application for Direct Recruitment of Male & Female Constables in General Duty.
- Before applying online form, download the detailed advertisement and read out all the instructions.
- Press “Apply On-line” link and start filling up the Online Application Form.
- Fill all details like Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, Category, Qualification, etc. without making any mistake.
- Upload Photo and Signature scanned copies.
- Pay the fee if you want to pay through Net Banking otherwise download the e-challan form.
- Re-check the filled up details in the recruitment form.
- Finally to register your details, click on SUBMIT button.
- After applying online, Registration ID Number and Password will generate on your screen.
- Take a print out of Reg. No. and Password screen for further reference.
- Don’t forget to take print out of application form and e-challan after successful submission process.
- The Application copy and other necessary documents will require at the time of verification or interview.
HSSC Constable Notification 2017 -> DOWNLOAD PDF file
Haryana Police Constable Jobs Application Form -> APPLY ONLINE NOW
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Guys Hurry Up! Get ready for HSSC Constable Bharti as it starts from February 10th. We have updated all the information about the vacancies in this article. You may bookmark our website www.techufo.in to get further updates. The Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 Application link updated above using this link you can register your application directly from the official website. The Hall Ticket, Results and Merit List related info will be added to this article whenever available. Give us your feedback through a comment below. For other 10th/12th pass sarkari naukri, follow our site regular. ALL THE BEST and stay alert for next update on this website!!