Haryana Police Recruitment 2022 2023 HSSC Notification and Online Application Released Soon for Police Constable Vacancies to Apply at www.hssc.gov.in:
The Latest Defence Jobs Opportunity for 10+2/ 12th pass! Haryana Police Bharti 2022 Apply Online Now. Good News for Govt Job Seekers as Haryana Staff Selection Commission has published Police Recruitment Notification to fill up Constable (GD) & Female Battalion Posts. As per this police employment news, total HSSC 7298 Police Constable Posts available for direct recruitment of male & female candidates. All those looking for the latest constable jobs in Haryana Police force can apply through the official website. Interested ones can download HSSC Police Constable (Male & Female) Notification 2022 PDF from a below link to find out all the details.
Here candidates can submit online Haryana Police Constable Vacancy Application from 11th January to 25th February 2021 till 11:59 PM. You may click on Haryana Police Recruitment 2022 URL link to apply online form available at the bottom. Go through the below section to know information about eligibility criteria, selection process, etc.
- 1 Haryana Police Recruitment 2022 | HSSC Police Constable Vacancies Apply Online Application @www.hssc.gov.in
- 1.1 HSSC Police Constable Notification 2022 2023 – Overview
- 1.2 HSSC Haryana Police Vacancy 2022 – Details
- 1.3 Haryana Police Male/ Female Constable Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2022
- 1.4 Haryana Police Constable (GD) Pay Scale
- 1.5 HSSC Haryana Police Jobs Application Fee
- 1.6 Steps to Apply Haryana HSSC Police Constable Online Application Form 2022
- 1.7 Official Links for HSSC Police Constable 2022 2023 Recruitment
- 1.8 Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
- 1.9 Haryana Police Constable Bharti 2022 2023 – Important Dates
- 1.10 Haryana Police Bharti Admit Card 2022
- 1.11 Haryana Police Exam Result 2022
- 2 About Haryana Police Department (हरियाणा पुलिस विभाग)
- 3 FAQs for Haryana HSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2022 2023
Haryana Police Recruitment 2022 | HSSC Police Constable Vacancies Apply Online Application @www.hssc.gov.in
Hello, Friends!! HSSC has advertised the latest Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification for 7298 Vacancies. All those young candidates who have missed the last HSSC Police recruitment process may take advantage of this Government Jobs Update opportunity. Through this notification, Commission will recruit 5500 vacancies of Haryana Male Constables (General Duty), 1100 Female Constables (GD) and 698 Female Constables for HAP-DURGA-1. HSSC Online Application for Direct Recruitment of GD Constables is invited using the designated web portal, i.e. http://adv42020.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx. Here we notify more than one application for a particular category is likely to cause rejection.
HSSC will start the online registration procedure from 11-01-2021. The last date to apply for Haryana Police Male/ Female Constable Jobs is 25-02-2021. Now, coming to the age criteria for these latest Police Vacancies in Haryana State, minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years will require. As per HSSC Constable Recruitment Qualification Details, all posts are most suitable for 10+2 passed candidates waiting to get sarkari naukri. Check out more details given below.
HSSC Police Constable Notification 2022 2023 – Overview
|Name of the Organizer:||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Recruitment Advt. No.:||N/A|
|Name of the Post:||1) Male & Female Police Constable (General Duty)
2) Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1
|Total Vacancies:||7298 vacancies (approx.)|
|Scale of Pay:||Rs. 21700-69100/- Level-3, Cell-I|
|Job Category:||State Government Jobs|
|Registration Mode:||Online mode|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Written Exam Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
HSSC Haryana Police Vacancy 2022 – Details
|♦ Allocation of Post wise Vacancies ♦|
|Sr. No.||Post Names||Total Posts|
|01.||Male Constable (GD)
» GEN: 1980, SC: 990, BCA: 770, BCB: 440, EWS: 550, ESM (GEN): 385, ESM (SC): 110, ESM (BCA): 110 and ESM (BCB): 165
|02.||Female Constable (GD)
» GEN: 396, SC: 198, BCA: 154, BCB: 88, EWS: 110, ESM (GEN): 77, ESM (SC): 22, ESM (BCA): 22 and ESM (BCB): 33
|03.||Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1||698 posts|
|TOTAL POSTS ⇒||7298 posts|
HSSC Police Recruitment 2022 Notification Link and Apply Online Link are available on this web page for eligible young candidates. Here we insist contestants read the instructions and procedures from the notification before they start filling the registration form. From the detailed advertisement, we have gathered some details like Haryana Police GD Constable Jobs Physical Standards, Pay Scale, Application Fee, Registration Dates, etc. All the details about HSSC Constable Vacancy briefly explained here refer if from the following paragraphs.
Haryana Police Male/ Female Constable Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2022
AGE REQUIREMENT (Cutoff Date – 01st Dec’2020):-
- Candidates must have their age above 18 years and below 25 years as on the first day of the month in which the applications invited for recruitment of Constable, i.e. 01-12-2020.
- Those applicants belonging to SC, BC and EWS categories will get relaxation in upper age limit of 05 years as per Govt norms.
- For Ex-Servicemen age relaxation, try to check the detailed advertisement.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: The following qualification is compulsory for male and female contestants applying to CT General Duty posts.
- Must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized education Board/ Institution.
- Must have studied Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects till Matric (10th) Standard or higher education.
PHYSICAL MEASUREMENTS CATEGORY WISE:-
|General Category||170 Cms||83 Cms (Un-Expanded) to 87 Cms (Expanded)|
|Reserved Category||168 Cms||81 Cms (Un-Expanded) to 85 Cms (Expanded)|
|General Category||158 Cms||—|
|Reserved Category||156 Cms||—|
Haryana Police Constable (GD) Pay Scale
About Scale of Pay: Selected male and female candidates will receive Good Pay Scale of Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/- Level-3, Cell-I. For more info, please refer the official notification from below attached link.
HSSC Haryana Police Jobs Application Fee
|General Category Male Candidates:||Rs. 100/-|
|General Category Female Non Resident of Haryana:||Rs. 100/-|
|General Category Female of Haryana Resident Only:||Rs. 50/-|
|Male SC/ BC/ EWS Candidates of Haryana State Only:||Rs. 25/-|
|Female SC/ BC/ EWS Candidates of Haryana State Only:||Rs. 13/-|
|Ex-Serviceman of Haryana State:||No Charges|
Fee Payment Modes: Aspirants can deposit their fee using Net Banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI), Punjab National Bank (PNB) and IDBI Bank available on payment site. Don’t forget to choose the payment mode while applying online form.
Steps to Apply Haryana HSSC Police Constable Online Application Form 2022
Are you finding HSSC Haryana Police Bharti Application Submission Process?? Well, don’t worry as we have prescribed some simple steps below. Submit your form by following the instruction so that you won’t face any problem. The detailed information for online registration is available in Haryana Police Constable Notification 2022 that can download from below link. We have also provided a direct link to apply online, check it out in a below table. Kindly, keep the necessary certificates, documents, photo, etc. along with you as and when you start filling up the application. If you are looking to apply online for Constable (General Duty) Vacancy in Haryana Police Department, then go through below description and follow the instruction.
- 1st Step – Subscribe to the official website of HSSC or just use a link uploaded below.
- 2nd Step – On a home page, open the Recruitment link provided at the top.
- 3rd Step – Now, click on a link named “HSSC Online Application for Direct Recruitment of Male & Female Constables in Haryana Police Department”.
- 4th Step – Before applying online form, download the detailed advertisement and read out all the instructions.
- 5th Step – Press the “Apply Online” link and start filling up the Online Application Form.
- 6th Step – Fill in all details like Your Full Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Nationality, Gender, Date of Birth, Category, Marital Status, Qualification, Mobile Number, Email, Aadhar Number, Address for Correspondence, etc. without making any mistake.
- 7th Step – Upload Scanned Photo, Scanned Signature and other scanned copies of certificates/ documents.
- 8th Step – Pay the fee if you want to pay through Net Banking otherwise download the e-challan form.
- 9th Step – Re-check the filled up details in the recruitment form.
- 10th Step – Finally to register your details, click on the SUBMIT button.
- 11th Step – After applying online, the Registration ID Number and Password will generate on your screen.
- 12th Step – Take a printout of Reg. No. and Password screen for further reference.
- 13th Step – Don’t forget to take a printout of the application form and e-challan after the successful submission process. The Application copy and other necessary documents will require at the time of verification or interview.
Official Links for HSSC Police Constable 2022 2023 Recruitment
|Haryana HSSC Police Constable Notification (Advt. 4/2020):||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Haryana Police Constable Online Application Form 2022:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Update Soon)|
|HSSC Official Website:||VISIT HERE – www.hssc.gov.in|
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
Take a glance at selection criteria for HSSC Male & Female Police Constable (GD) Bharti explained below in detail. The Commission will select best aspirants based on their overall performance in the following selection tests:-
- Knowledge Test (KT): 80% weight-age
- Knowledge Test of 80 marks will have an Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The Knowledge Test will have 100 multiple choice questions of 0.80 marks each.
- The standard of questions shall be of an educated person having passed 10+2 examination.
- The exam paper consists of questions on General Studies, General Science, Current Affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry and other relevant fields/ trades.
- There shall be at least 10 questions relating to basic Computer Knowledge.
- The test shall be of 90 minutes duration.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The medium of examination shall be Hindi except where Knowledge of English Language is to be tested.
- Physical Screening Test (PST): Applicants who qualified in Knowledge Test shall undergo Physical Screening Test of qualifying in nature, to judge their physical fitness and endurance. The standards prescribed for PST shall be as under:-
Category Test Distance Qualifying Time Male 2.5 Kms 12 minutes Female 1.0 Kms 06 minutes Ex-Serviceman 1.0 Kms 05 minutes
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT):-
- The Commission will conduct PMT exam only for those candidates who have qualified the PST exam. The Physical Measurement Test to be held as per standards prescribed by the department.
- The standard digital measurement devices shall be used to make the entire process of the physical measurement test tamper-proof, fair and impartial.
- Candidates who fail to meet the standards for Physical Measurement Test shall stand eliminated from the further selection process.
- Additional Qualification: 10% weight-age
- Applicants who qualify the Physical Measurement Test shall be called for scrutiny of documents while others shall stand eliminated from the selection process.
- Education (Maximum 07 marks): Candidate with higher education, i.e. with Graduate degree shall get 04 marks while with Post Graduate degree shall get additional 03 marks.
- NCC Certificate (Maximum 03 marks): Candidate with NCC certificate of A, B or C level shall get 01, 02 and 03 marks respectively.
- Miscellaneous: 10% weight-age
- To check complete details about the distribution of marks under Miscellaneous process, refer the notification pdf.
Haryana Police Constable Bharti 2022 2023 – Important Dates
Those who are looking for Haryana Police Constable Job opportunity must register online their details within the registration dates & those who miss the due date will be able to apply application form. HSSC Police Constable Exam Dates along with other Important dates such as Notification Date, Registration Dates, Fee Payment Dates and Admit Card Download Dates as follows:-
|Activities||Key Dates & Time|
|Official Notification Release Date:||To be announced soon|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date to Deposit Application Fees:||To be announced soon|
|Dates for Downloading of Written Exam Hall Ticket:||10-12 day prior exam date|
|Male Constable (GD) OMR (Based) Written Exam Dates:||To be announced later on|
|Female Constable (GD) OMR (Based) Written Exam Date:||To be announced later on|
|Date to Release Written Exam Result:||To be announced later on|
|Male Constable (GD) PST Running Exam Dates:||To be announced later on|
|Female Constable (GD) PST Running Exam Dates:||To be announced later on|
|Male & Female Constable (GD) PMT & Document Scrutiny Dates:||To be announced later on|
|Date to Release Final Merit List/ Result:||To be announced later on|
Haryana Police Bharti Admit Card 2022
HSSC Admit Card Details: The Commission will upload Admit Card for all the applicants to their official website only. The authority will issue Hall Ticket for PMT, PST, KT and Interview one by one through online process. The Registration ID Number available to contestants will be needed for the Call Letter downloading process. It is compulsory for everyone to carry this Admit Card along while going for the exam. As soon as Hall Ticket download link available, we will update here for the candidates. If a candidate is issued Admit Card, then it doesn’t certify that he/ she fulfilled the criteria for the post. Hall Ticket carries all details related to the exam & other Important instructions that every candidate must follow during the examination.
Haryana Police Exam Result 2022
HSSC Constable Result: Once the exam completes, the Commission will take 01-02 months to release the merit list. Whenever the result of 7298 Constables ready, Haryana SSC will upload selection list to their homepage of the official website only. If required, then aspirants need to submit their Registration Number or Roll Number along with DOB for downloading their result from a valid link. Aspirants will get an update about result date from here so try to visit this web page regularly.
About Haryana Police Department (हरियाणा पुलिस विभाग)
H.P. Department is a law enforcement agency formed in the year of 1966 on 01st November. It maintains law and order in the state. It comes under the direct control of Department of Home Affairs. The department headed by DGP. Currently, the agency executive is Manoj Yadava (IPS). The department head office situated in Sector 6, Panchkula. The CPO Criminal Investigation Department Offices located in this building. The CID Training School and Commando Training Centre both located in Panchkula. Since 1977, HP Academy imparts training sessions. The department has a total strength 76,748 (365 Gazetted Officers, 826 Inspectors, 2151 Sub-Inspectors, 4887 Assistant Sub Inspectors, 9710 Head Constables (HC) and 41105 Constables).
The Safety, Security and Cooperation (Sewa Suraksha Sahyog) are their Motto. The HAP has excelled in the field of sports & games especially in Wrestling, Volley Ball, Kabaddi and Foot Ball. The department recruits candidates every year on a huge scale by releasing the notification for various posts. This department has hired HSSC to conduct all its recruitments. Check all details from the online web portal of Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
FAQs for Haryana HSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2022 2023
Eligible candidates will have to apply online application through HSSC’s official website using URL address, i.e. http://adv42020.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx.
There are a total of 7298 vacancies available for eligible candidates.
Yes, a candidate from other states is also eligible for this recruitment.
A candidate must be 18-25 years of age and have passed 10+2 exam or its equivalent from a recognized education Board/ Institution and studied Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects till 10th standard or higher education.
Candidates are allowed to submit their application from 11-01-2021 to 25-02-2021 (11;59 PM) only.
Following documents in scanned copy will be required to upload with the application form:-
1) Essential Academic Qualifications (i.e. Matriculation Certificate showing DOB and other relevant details.)
2) SC/ BCA/ BCB/ EWS/ ESM/ DESM/ DFF Certificate alongwith Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
3) Certificate claiming weightage/ marks under Socio-economic criteria and experience along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by a competent authority.
4) Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
5) Signatures of the Candidate.
6) All documents showing higher qualification, experience, etc. on which basis candidate claim marks.
The Written Examination in OMR Based is tentatively scheduled to be held on 07-08-2021, 08-08-2021 & 04-09-2021.
For any guidance or clarification, you can call helpline No. 01725143700, 9115004036, 9115004037, 9115004038 & 9115004039 on all working days from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
We have updated all the information about हरियाणा पुलिस कांस्टेबल भर्ती २०२२ in this article. Bookmark our website www.techufo.in to get further updates and also follow us regularly. We will soon add Hall Ticket, Results and Merit List related information to this blog. Share your queries through a comment below. ALL THE BEST and Stay Tuned for the next update!!