Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 Latest Notification to recruit 5532 Constable (Male/Female) posts has been available along with HSSC online application on its authorized website at www.hssc.gov.in:
Haryana Staff Selection Commission/ Haryana Police Recruitment Board has recently issued job advertisement regarding Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 in order to fill up 5532 vacant vacancies of Constable (Male/Female), Ex-Serviceman Constable (Male/Female) and Sub Inspector through its main portal. Good news for all interested candidates who were searching for latest govt jobs in Haryana can utilize this big opportunity by being part of above recruitment process. Most importantly officials of HSSC are looking for skilled, physically fit and smart candidates with best track records. More Details on eligibility criteria and selection process available below.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is the government organization which recruits the manpower for various vacancies in the departments and subordinate offices of the government in Haryana State. It’s headquarter is located at Panchkula City. HSSC earlier known as Subordinate Services Selection Board and is constituted as per the proviso of Article 309 of constitution of India. The Commission conducts exam and interview for appointments of Group ‘C’ service and also conducts exam/interview for appointment to Group ‘B’ & ‘D’ services if required by the state government. HSSC is one of the reputed staff selection commission in India. Every year it announces fresh recruitment notification news in order to recruit talented and dynamic people for particular posts. It’s a dream for all eligible candidates in Haryana to get vacancy under this Commission.
APPLY Now!! Haryana Police Constable Bharti 2017 Application
All the appropriate and interested candidates who are willing to participate in Haryana Police Vacancy 2017 must have passed Class 12th/Graduate from a recognized University/Institution/Board approved by Government. Eligible aspirants can apply for online application from 10th February, 2017 to 28th February 2017 for above job recruitment which will be hosted in official website. The applicants are strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form.
Before applying for registration process, all qualified aspirants for govt jobs in police department are suggested to understand all the norms through HSSC Police Constable Notification/advt. no. 01/2017 and only apply if fulfills all the conditions to avoid disappointment at later stage. We notify to candidates that use of mobile phone and other electronics device in Haryana Staff Commission Examination and Interview is strictly prohibited. All the brief details regarding vacancies, age limit, qualifications, application fee, physical requirements, important dates etc. are mentioned below.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Details:-
Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Advertisement No.: 01/2017
Type & Location of Job: Haryana Police Job
Total Vacancies: 5532 posts
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Male Constable (General Duty): 4500 posts
- Female Constable (General Duty): 1032 posts
Male Ex-Serviceman Constable (General Duty): 860 posts Female Ex-Serviceman Constable (General Duty): 140 posts Male Sub Inspector: 200 posts
Age Limit (as on 01.09.2016):
Note: Age relaxation will be admissible of SC/BC/EBPG/SBC category candidates as per State Govt. instructions.
- Constable & Ex-Serviceman Constable Post (General Duty): Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years of age.
- Sub Inspector Post: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 27 years of age.
- Constable & Ex-Serviceman Constable Post (General Duty): Applicants must have passed 12th Standard/10+2 from recognized State Board for all categories and knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard is must.
- Sub Inspector Post: Applicants must have possessed Graduate from a recognized University/Institutions and knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard is must.
Note: The fee should be deposited through Net Banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank etc available on payment site.
- For General (Male/Female) Category Candidates: Rs. 150/- and Rs. 100/- only.
- For only Haryana State Female Candidates: Rs. 50/- only.
- For Haryana State (Male) SC/BC/SBC/EBP Category Candidates: Rs. 35/- and Rs. 25/- only.
- For Haryana State (Female) SC/BC/SBC/EBP Category Candidates: Rs. 13/- only
- For Ex-Serviceman of Haryana State: No Charges.
- For more details please refer official notification, as Application fee is different for each post.
Remuneration (per month):
- Constable & Ex-Serviceman Constable Post (General Duty): Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/-.
- Sub Inspector Post: Rs. 9,300/- to 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,000/-.
- Physical Screening Test (PST),
- Knowledge Test (KT),
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT),
- Interview-cum-Personality Test.
How to fill Haryana Police Constable Recruitment Application Form 2017?
- Open the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- On home page find out the ‘Constable Recruitment 2017’ link and click on it.
- First download the official Advertisement 01/2017 and read it carefully all important instructions.
- Now, select suitable option for applying online and fill up the Online Application Form with mandatory details.
- A unique Registration No. and ID will be generated, save it for further use.
- Verify filled form, attached documents and submit it.
- Download and take print out of filled application form for record and further procedure.
- Date of Publication: 28/01/2017
- Opening date for submission of online applications: 10/02/2017
- Closing date for submission of online applications: 28/02/2017
- Closing date for deposit of fee: 02/03/2017
- PST Exam Hall Ticket Availablity: Notified soon
- Examination Date: Declare soon
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Note: If candidates have any query related to HSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2017, then he/she can comment us below. Our team member will response you as soon as possible. ALL THE BEST for this recruitment.