Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 Latest Notification to recruit 5532 Constable General Duty (Male/Female) posts has been available along with HSSC online application at www.hssc.gov.in official website:
Haryana Staff Selection Commission/ Haryana Police Recruitment Board has recently issued job advertisement regarding Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 in order to fill up 5532 vacant vacancies of Constable (Male/Female), Ex-Serviceman Constable (Male/Female) and Sub Inspector through its main portal. Good news for all interested candidates who were searching for latest govt jobs in Haryana can utilize this big opportunity by being part of above recruitment process. Most importantly officials of HSSC are looking for skilled, physically fit and smart candidates with best track records. Note down July 11 is the last date to apply online for Haryana Police Constable Vacancy 2017 at HSSC’s official website. More Details on eligibility criteria and selection process available below.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is the government organization which recruits the manpower for various vacancies in the departments and subordinate offices of the government in Haryana State. It’s headquarter is located at Panchkula City. HSSC earlier known as Subordinate Services Selection Board and is constituted as per the proviso of Article 309 of constitution of India. The Commission conducts exam and interview for appointments of Group ‘C’ service and also conducts exam/interview for appointment to Group ‘B’ & ‘D’ services if required by the state government. HSSC is one of the reputed staff selection commission in India. Every year it announces fresh recruitment notification news in order to recruit talented and dynamic people for particular posts. It’s a dream for all eligible candidates in Haryana to get vacancy under this Commission.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 Details
- 1 Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 Details
All the appropriate and interested candidates who are willing to participate in Haryana Police Vacancy 2017 must have passed Class 12th/Graduate from a recognized University/Institution/Board approved by Government. Eligible aspirants can apply for online application from 12th June to 11th July 2017 for above job recruitment which will be hosted in official website. The applicants are strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form. This HSSC Police Recruitment of 5532 Male/Female Constables is a great opportunity for 10th/12th pass Govt Job seekers as they can come forward and submit their details through an official website link available below.
hssc.gov.in Haryana Police Constable Notification 2017 PDF
Before applying for registration process, all qualified aspirants for govt jobs in police department are suggested to understand all the norms through HSSC Police Constable Notification/advt. no. 01/2017 and only apply if fulfills all the conditions to avoid disappointment at later stage. We notify to candidates that use of mobile phone and other electronics device in Haryana Staff Commission Examination and Interview is strictly prohibited. All the brief details regarding vacancies, age limit, qualifications, application fee, physical requirements, important dates etc. are mentioned below.
APPLY Now!! Haryana Police Constable Bharti 2017 Application
Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Advertisement No.: 05/2017
Total Vacancies: 5532 posts
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Male Constable (General Duty): 4500 posts
- Female Constable (General Duty): 1032 posts
Male Ex-Serviceman Constable (General Duty): 860 posts Female Ex-Serviceman Constable (General Duty): 140 posts Male Sub Inspector: 200 posts
Type & Location of Job: Haryana Police Jobs
Remuneration (per month):-
- Constable & Ex-Serviceman Constable Post (General Duty) Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/-.
- Sub Inspector Post: Rs. 9,300/- to 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,000/-.
- Contestants will get more idea about pay scale by referring the official notification.
HSSC Constable Recruitment 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on 01.06.2017): Age relaxation will be admissible of SC/BC/EBPG/SBC category candidates as per State Govt. instructions.
- Constable & Ex-Serviceman Constable Post (General Duty): Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years of age.
- Sub Inspector Post: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 27 years of age.
- Constable & Ex-Serviceman Constable Post (General Duty): Applicants must have passed 12th Standard/10+2 from recognized State Board for all categories and knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard is must.
- Sub Inspector Post: Applicants must have possessed Graduate from a recognized University/Institutions and knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard is must.
Application Fee: The fee should be deposited through Net Banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank, etc. available on payment site.
- For General (Male/Female) Category Candidates: Rs. 150/- and Rs. 100/- only.
- For only Haryana State Female Candidates: Rs. 50/- only.
- For Haryana State (Male) SC/BC/SBC/EBP Category Candidates: Rs. 35/- and Rs. 25/- only.
- For Haryana State (Female) SC/BC/SBC/EBP Category Candidates: Rs. 13/- only
- For Ex-Serviceman of Haryana State: No Charges.
- For more details please refer official notification, as Application fee is different for each post.
Haryana Police Male Female Constable Vacancies Apply Online Dates
Kindly submit your application form as per registration dates shown below.
- Date of Publication: 30/05/2017
- Opening date for submission of online applications: 12/06/2017
- Closing date for submission of online applications: 11/07/2017
- Closing date for deposit of fee: 13/07/2017
- PST Exam Hall Ticket Availablity: Notified soon
- Examination Date: Declare soon
- Result Date: Notified Later
HSSC Constable Jobs Selection Process: All those candidates who apply for the job, they need to attend following selection tests on scheduled dates.
- Knowledge Test (KT) – 80 marks
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Documents Scrutiny – 08 marks
- Interview-cum-Personality Test – 12 marks
To get this latest Haryana Police Jobs, all the applied candidates need to perform best in every selection round mentioned above. The commission will organized all the selection exams one by one. Interested as well as Eligible contestants can go through the brief details about selection procedure by just a click on an advertisement link available here right at the bottom.
How to fill Haryana Police Constable Recruitment Application Form 2017?
While applying online, all the contestants are guided to choose their mode of payment i.e. Net Banking or e-Challan. Those eligible candidates willing to apply online for this vacancy and don’t know the process can follow the below mentioned simple steps.
- Open the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- On home page find out the ‘Constable Recruitment 2017’ link and click on it.
- First download the official Advertisement 01/2017 and read it carefully all important instructions.
- Now, select suitable option for applying online and fill up the Online Application Form with mandatory details.
- A unique Registration No. and ID will be generated, save it for further use.
- Verify filled form, attached documents and submit it.
- Download and take print out of filled application form for record and further procedure.
- Keep this printout of the copy with you in a Safe Custody till the completion of a recruitment process.
Hall Ticket/Admit Card: Candidates who have applied their application will get Admit Card for written examination through an official web page. The authority will upload Hall Ticket to their website only before 10-12 days of the exam. The Call Letter can be download only by submitting Register Number as well as Password in a login page. Applicants will get an update regarding Admit Card download process as and when starts at the official website.
Cutoff Marks/Result/Merit List: The Commission will take minimum 01-02 months to declare the result of this recruitment. The Merit list download link uploaded by the authority to their official website. All the candidates are required to submit their Registration/Roll Number and Password/DOB whenever they will check result by online mode. We have provided a facility here to download result without wasting time. Keep in touch to grab further updates.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 ⇒ Apply Online Now
Note: If candidates have any query related to HSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2017, then he/she can comment us below. Our team member will response you as soon as possible. Also, contestants can call at helpline number i.e. 01725143700 to ask any question on this recruitment process. Further quick links on Admit Card, Answer Key, Cutoff Marks and Result will be available here very soon. Readers will also find employment news updates on a weekly basis from this website. To get all the latest stuff about recruitment, kindly follow this web page. ALL THE BEST for this recruitment.