Haryana State Transport Recruitment 2020 Notification for Heavy Vehicle Driver Conductor 2943 Vacancies released to apply online HSSC Application Form at www.hartrans.gov.in or www.hssc.gov.in:
Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Now! Just now, the Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released latest employment news by uploading Advertisement No. 4/2017 to its official website. Through the Haryana State Transport Recruitment 2020 procedure, the authority is looking to fill up 2038 posts of Heavy Vehicle Driver and 905 posts of Conductor in various depots of roadways. As per the HSSC Driver Conductor Notification, only young, skilled and suitable candidates with best track records to be hired by officials for total 2943 vacancies. Now, it is a career opportunity for interested individuals searching for latest Govt Jobs in Haryana State. Those who have required qualification & age limit can register their applications through online mode. If you want to apply Haryana Roadways Driver Conductor Application Form, then submit it on or before the due date using below link. Check out following passages to get HSSC Heavy Vehicle Driver Vacancy 2020 related details like eligibility criteria, selection process, etc.
- 1 Haryana State Transport Recruitment 2020 Notification | Haryana Roadways Driver Conductor Vacancies Apply Online @hartrans.gov.in
- 1.1 HSSC Driver Conductor Notification 2020 Overview
- 1.2 Haryana State Transport Vacancy 2020 Details
- 1.3 Haryana Roadways Driver Conductor Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Haryana State Transport Recruitment Selection Process 2020
- 1.5 How to Apply Haryana Roadways Driver Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form?
- 1.6 hssc.gov.in Haryana Heavy Vehicle Driver Conductor Bharti 2020 Dates
Haryana State Transport Recruitment 2020 Notification | Haryana Roadways Driver Conductor Vacancies Apply Online @hartrans.gov.in
All those appropriate candidates who are looking forward to apply for Haryana Roadways Driver Jobs 2020 must have at least passed Matric (10th) Exam from a recognized Board. Contestants need to have a valid Heavy Transport Vehicle Driving License & 03 years of Experience. Also, they should have passed the Driving Tests held by HSSC. Eligible aspirants should fill up and submit HSSC Conductor Online Application Form from 25th May to 24th June 2017 by visiting the official website link uploaded below. All information or data furnished by the candidates in the application form are final & cannot be altered later after the closing date, so register well within the deadline. For Haryana State Transport latest Vacancies like Heavy Vehicle Driver & Conductor posts, the applications submitted through online only accepted by the Commission. Those who apply for jobs at more than one depot their application shall be rejected at the official website. The last date to deposit fee of Rs. 100/- for General and Rs. 50/- for Reserved Categories is 28th June 2017. Contestants are suggested to download Haryana Roadways Driver Notification PDF from this web page and refer all the necessary details that required for the recruitment process.
HSSC Driver Conductor Notification 2020 Overview
|♦ Recruitment Overview ♦|
|Organizer Name:||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Department Name:||State Transport, Haryana|
|Rect Notice No.:||N/A|
|Total Vacancies:||2943 vacancies (expected)|
|Vacancy Names:||» Heavy Vehicle Driver Post – 2038 vacancies
» Conductor Post – 905 vacancies
|Type of Job:||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location:||Anywhere in the State|
|Application Mode:||On-line mode|
|Application Dates:||RELEASING SOON|
|Official Websites:||a) www.hartrans.gov.in
While applying for the posts, contestants must ensure that they have a valid personal email ID and Contact number throughout the HARTRANS recruitment process. Those aspirants seeking for HSSC Conduct/ Driver Jobs Apply Online link are suggested to submit only one application by logging to the official website. Furthermore information about HARTRANS vacancies, age limit, qualification, pay scale, application fee, selection process & registration dates briefly given below in detail. If your aim is Haryana State Transport Department 10th pass jobs, then don’t miss Diver Conductor Bharti. Read out complete details from a below description.
Haryana State Transport Vacancy 2020 Details
|♦ Allocation of Category wise Vacancies ♦|
|Category Names||Driver Vacancies||Conductor Vacancies|
Depot Names: Rewari, Ambala, Gurgaon, Kurukshetra, Hisar, Jind, Charkhi-Dadri, Delhi, Bhiwani, Namaul, Panipat, Yamuna Nagar, Fatehabad, Jhajjar, Kaithal, Srisa, Faridabdad (City Bust Service), Chandigarh, Sonipat, Karnal, and Faridabad.
Haryana Roadways Driver Conductor Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (Cutoff date – 24.06.2020):-
- For Driver Posts: The age of contestants should not be less than 18 years and not more than 42 years as on cutoff date.
- For Conductor Posts: Applicants must have minimum 17 years and maximum 42 years as on cutoff date.
- As per Haryana Government Instructions, those who belongs to reserved category will get age relaxation in upper limit.
Educational Qualifications: All those candidates applying must have their qualifications from a Government approved Board or University.
- Driver Jobs Qualification:
- Matric pass (10th Class pass)
- Hindi/ Sanskrit Knowledge up to Matric Standard or Higher Education
- Heavy Transport Vehicle Driving License
- 03 years Experience of Driving Heavy Transport Vehicle
- Aspirants should have passed the driving tests organized by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Contestants should not be a Colour Blind
- Conductor Jobs Qualification:
- 10th pass (Matric pass)
- Hindi/ Sanskrit Knowledge up to Matric Standard or Higher Education
- Conductor Licence is mandatory
Haryana Roadways Jobs Pay Scale: The selected applicants will get following pay scale post wise.
- Heavy Vehicle Driver Pay Scale - Pay Band of Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 02,400/-
- Conductor Pay Scale - Pay Band of Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 01,900/-
Application Fee (Non-refundable):-
- General (UR) Category Male/ Female Applicants – Rs. 100/- only (one hundred rupees)
- SC/ BC/ EBPG Category Local Male Applicants – Rs. 25/- only (twenty five rupees)
- SC/ BC/ EBPG Category Local Female Applicants – Rs. 13/- only (thirteen rupees)
Mode of Fee Payment:-
- The candidates can pay their fees through Bank Draft, Demand Draft, Banker Cheque, Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, etc. All are advised to deposit the fees through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI), State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank (PNB), IDBI Bank, etc. available on payment site. While applying the online application form, contestants must choose their fee payment mode i.e. Net Banking or e-Challan.
Haryana State Transport Recruitment Selection Process 2020
- The selection of those candidates who applies for these vacancies to be done based on their Educational Qualification, Experience, Driving Proficiency Test, Skill Test, and Personal Interview. Only those candidates who perform best in all these selection exams will be able to appoint as Driver or Conductor. To know more about selection process, please refer the official HSSC Notification link provided at the end of this page.
How to Apply Haryana Roadways Driver Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form?
To help those candidates who don’t know the HSSC process to apply online their application form, we have mentioned some simple steps here below. Contestants are advised to follow this instruction and submit their recruitment form as early as before the closing date.
|♦ Steps wise Instructions to Apply Online ♦|
|Step 01: Visit the official website of HSSC.
Step 02: In a home page, click on a link named as ‘Haryana State Transport Driver Recruitment 2020’.
Step 03: Read all the instruction and other relevant information contained in the HSSC Recruitment Advertisement No. 4/2017 before submission of application form.
Step 04: Now, download the PDF of notification and save it to your desktop.
Step 05: Press the Apply Online link to start filling up application form.
Step 06: Fill up all the mandatory fields without making any type of spelling mistakes.
Step 07: Upload your passport size photo, signature and other documents.
Step 08: Ensure the information provided in the registration form is correct.
Step 09: Finally, click the Submit button to register your details at the official web page.
Step 10: Save the system generated Registration Number and Password.
Step 11: At last, take a print of application form for just reference purpose.
|« Communication Address »
Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Bays No. 67-70, Sector-2,
hssc.gov.in Haryana Heavy Vehicle Driver Conductor Bharti 2020 Dates
|♦ Important Dates & Time ♦|
|Official Notification Release Date:||To be announced soon|
|Starting Date for Online Registration of Applications:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Pay Application Fee:||To be announced soon|
|Driving Proficiency Test Date:||To be notified later|
|Document Verification Date:||To be notified later|
|Final Result Date:||To be notified later|
HSSC Admit Card/ Hall Ticket: As there is no written examination in the selection process, so there is no need of Admit Card for written test. But the department will issue Call Letter for driving test and then for the interview through an official website.
Haryana Driver Conductor Result/ Merit List: The authority will release result as well as final merit list almost after 01-02 months of exam date at their website. We will provide update regarding results here whenever officially declared.
About Haryana State Transport Department: It is a State Government undertaking organization. They are the principal service provider for passenger transport in the State. Director General State Transport is responsible for providing well-coordinated, economical, safe and efficient transport action services to public of the State. It has a fleet of about 4000 buses being operated by 24 depots, each headed by a General Manager, and 13 sub-depots functioning under the depot concerned. HARTRANS provide services to each and every part of the State as well as to important destinations in the neighboring States. Their vision is to provide adequate, economical, reliable, safe, efficient, comfortable and environment-friendly modern passenger transport services for the people. Organization is also improving and strengthening public transportation services for rural & urban areas in the State. Their main mission is providing bus services at reasonable cost and to create adequate infrastructure. Annually, they hire a massive number of employees for vacant posts like driver, conductor, cleaner, clerk, etc. HSSC releases Employment News on behalf of this department and also conducts recruitment process.
All The Best Guys for Haryana State Transport Recruitment 2020!! Bookmark this website www.techufo.in to get further all updates about Haryana State Transport Dept Bharti on a regular basis. Share your query in a below comment segment to discuss it with other candidates and our expert team. Thank You and Stay tuned of latest news update.