Haryana State Transport Recruitment 2015 notification to recruit 725 Heavy Passenger Transport Vehicle Driver Vacancies along with application form has been made available to apply on its authorized website www.hartrans.gov.in:
Directorate of State Transport, Haryana has already announced fresh employment news via advertise No. 1/2015/DST on its main web portal, regarding Haryana State Transport Recruitment 2015 to fill up qualified drivers for 725 vacant posts in various depots of Haryana Roadways. Due to huge direct recruitment drive authority is looking for young, skilled and good moral character with best track records for above posts. This is going to be exciting news for interested individuals who were searching for latest Govt Jobs in Haryana, can utilize this good opportunity by applying application form.
Haryana Roadways, a State Government Undertaking, is the principal service provider for passenger transport in the State. Director General State Transport is responsible for providing well-coordinated, economical, safe and efficient transport action services to public of the State. It has a fleet of about 4000 buses being operated by 24 depots, each headed by a General Manager, and 13 sub-depots functioning under the depot concerned.
HARTRANS provide services to each and every part of the State as well as to important destinations in the neighboring States. Their vision is to provide adequate, economical, reliable, safe, efficient, comfortable and environment-friendly modern passenger transport services for the people. Organization is also improving and strengthening public transportation services for rural & urban areas in the State. Their main mission is providing bus services at reasonable cost and to create adequate infrastructure.
All the appropriate candidates who are interested to apply for HARTRANS Driver Vacancy 2015 must have requisite educational qualification of matric school examination with Hindi/Sanskrit as language subject from a recognized Board. They also need to have a valid Heavy Passenger Transport Vehicle Driving License with 3 years of experience. Eligible contestants may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 17th September, 2015 for above job recruitment. The information or data furnished by the candidates in application form are final & cannot be altered later after last date, so register well within the deadline.
While applying for the posts, aspirants seeking for Driver Jobs should submit only one application either through speed post/registered post/courier or delivery by hand, in the office of concerned General Manager, Haryana Roadways of his choice. We notify that application filled in the prescribed format only will be accepted and applying at more than one depot all the application shall be rejected. Applicants need to ensure that they have a valid personal email ID and Contact no. through out recruitment process.
All the important information about vacancies, age limit, qualification, pay scale, application fee, selection procedure, important dates etc. are briefly given below in detail.
Haryana State Transport Recruitment 2015 Advertisement:
Organization: Directorate of State Transport, Haryana.
Application Mode: Offline.
Type & Location of Job: State Government Job in Haryana.
Total Vacancies: 725 posts.
Vacancy Name: Heavy Passenger Transport Vehicle Driver.
Allocation of Post wise Depot:
- Rewari: 15 posts.
- Ambala: 04 posts.
- Gurgaon: 166 posts.
- Kurukshetra: 35 posts.
- Hisar: 26 posts.
- Jind: 26 posts.
- Charkhi-Dadri: 26 posts.
- Delhi: 23 posts.
- Bhiwani: 23 posts.
- Namaul: 22 posts.
- Panipat: 19 posts.
- Yamuna Nagar: 18 posts.
- Fatehabad: 12 posts.
- Jhajjar: 10 posts.
- Kaithal: 07 posts.
- Srisa: 04 posts.
- Faridabdad (City Bust Service): 131 posts.
- Chandigarh: 74 posts.
- Sonipat: 45 posts.
- Karnal: 20 posts.
- Faridabad: 19 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana State Transport Jobs 2015
Age Limit (as on 17.09.2015):
- The contestants shall not be less than 23 years and more than 42 years of age.
- Relaxation in upper age limit shall be allowed to candidates belonging to reserved category as per Haryana Government policies.
- Interested contenders should have matric (10th Class) school examination with Hindi/Sanskrit as language subject or its equivalent from a recognized Board.
- They also need to a valid Heavy Passenger Transport Vehicle Driving License with 3 years of experience reckoned from the date of issuing date.
Application Fee (Non-refundable):
Note: The fee can be deposited by the candidate in the form of Bank Draft/demand draft/banker cheque of a nationalized/scheduled bank payable at the depot location for which the candidate has applied, in favour of the General Manager or by way of cash deposit in any depot of Haryana Roadways.
- For General (UR) Category Applicants: Rs. 100/- only.
- For SC/BC/EBP Category Applicants: Rs. 25/- only.
- The selected applicants for Driver vacancy will get fixed remuneration of Rs. 12,000/- per month in various depots for a period of maximum one year or till the arrival of regular drivers whichever is earlier.
- Final selection of eligible contenders for HARTRANS Driver Recruitment Notification 2015 will be done on the base of educational qualification, experience, driving proficiency test and Personal Interview.
Haryana State Transport Recruitment Application Form:
- Visit to official website.
- On home page, click on link named ‘Haryana State Transport Driver Recruitment 2015’.
- Read all the instruction and other relevant information contained in advertisement no. 1/2015/DST dt. 14.08.2015 before submission of application form.
- Now, download the notification and print out application form which is attached to the bottom of advertisement.
- Fill up all the mandatory fields mentioned in form without making any types of spelling mistakes.
- Ensure the information provided is correct and attach the zerox copies of self attested documents along with colour passport size photograph.
- At last post the filled application form to the address given in notification/advertisement.
- Last Date for Submission of Offline Application Form: 17th September, 2015.
Official Website: www.hartrans.gov.in