Haryana State Transport Recruitment 2017 Notification for Heavy Vehicle Driver Conductor 2943 Vacancies released to apply online HSSC Application Form at www.hartrans.gov.in or www.hssc.gov.in:
Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017 Apply Now! Just now, the Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released latest employment news by uploading Advertise No. 4/2017 to their official website. Through Haryana State Transport Recruitment 2017 process, the authority is looking to fill up 2038 posts of Heavy Vehicle Driver and 905 posts of Conductor in various depots of roadways. According to the HSSC Driver Conductor Notification, only young, skilled and suitable candidates with best track records to be hired by officials for these 2943 vacancies. Now, this is a career opportunity for interested individuals searching for latest Govt Jobs in Haryana State. Those who have required qualification & age limit can register their applications through online mode. If you want to apply Haryana Roadways Driver Conductor Application Form, then submit it on or before the due date i.e. 24.06.2017 using below link. To get HSSC Heavy Vehicle Driver Vacancy 2017 related details like eligibility criteria, selection process, etc., check out following passages.
Haryana State Transport Department is a State Government undertaking organization. They are the principal service provider for passenger transport in the State. Director General State Transport is responsible for providing well-coordinated, economical, safe and efficient transport action services to public of the State. It has a fleet of about 4000 buses being operated by 24 depots, each headed by a General Manager, and 13 sub-depots functioning under the depot concerned. HARTRANS provide services to each and every part of the State as well as to important destinations in the neighboring States. Their vision is to provide adequate, economical, reliable, safe, efficient, comfortable and environment-friendly modern passenger transport services for the people. Organization is also improving and strengthening public transportation services for rural & urban areas in the State. Their main mission is providing bus services at reasonable cost and to create adequate infrastructure. Annually, they hire a massive number of employees for vacant posts like driver, conductor, cleaner, clerk, etc. HSSC releases Employment News on behalf of this department and also conducts recruitment process.
Haryana State Transport Recruitment 2017 @hartrans.gov.in
All those appropriate candidates who are looking forward to apply for Haryana Roadways Driver Jobs 2017 must have at least passed Matric Exam from a recognized Board. Applicants need to have a valid Heavy Transport Vehicle Driving License and 03 years of Experience. Also, they should have passed the Driving Tests held by HSSC. Eligible contestants may fill up and submit HSSC Conductor Online Application Form from 25th May to 24th June 2017 by visiting the official website link uploaded below. Kindly note the information or data furnished by the candidates in the application form are final & cannot be altered later after the last date, so register well within the deadline. For these Haryana State Transport latest Vacancies like Heavy Vehicle Driver and Conductor posts, the applications submitted through online only accepted by the Commission. Those who apply for jobs at more than one depot their application shall be rejected at the official website. The last date to deposit fee of Rs. 100/- for General and Rs. 50/- for Reserved Categories is 28th June 2017.
HSSC Driver Conductor Notification 2017 PDF
Contestants are advised to download Haryana Roadways Driver Notification PDF from this web page and refer all the necessary details that required for the recruitment process. While applying for the posts, contestants must ensure that they have a valid personal email ID and Contact number throughout the HARTRANS recruitment process. Those aspirants seeking for HSSC Conduct/Driver Jobs Apply Online link are suggested to submit only one application by logging to the official website. Furthermore information about HARTRANS vacancies, age limit, qualification, pay scale, application fee, selection procedure, registration dates, etc. briefly given below in detail. If your aim is Haryana State Transport Dept 10th pass jobs, then don’t miss these Diver Conductor Bharti. Read out complete details from the below description.
Organization Name: State Transport, Haryana
HSSC Recruitment Notification No.: 04/2017
Total Vacancies: 2943
- Heavy Vehicle Driver Post – 2038 vacancies
- Conductor Post – 905 vacancies
Allocation of Category wise Vacancies:-
|Category Names||Driver Vacancies||Conductor Vacancies|
Depot Names: Rewari, Ambala, Gurgaon, Kurukshetra, Hisar, Jind, Charkhi-Dadri, Delhi, Bhiwani, Namaul, Panipat, Yamuna Nagar, Fatehabad, Jhajjar, Kaithal, Srisa, Faridabdad (City Bust Service), Chandigarh, Sonipat, Karnal, and Faridabad.
Application Mode: On-line
Type of Job: State Government Jobs
Job Location: Anywhere in the State
Haryana Roadways Jobs Pay Scale: The selected applicants will get following pay scale post wise.
- Heavy Vehicle Driver Pay Scale - Pay Band of Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 02,400/-
- Conductor Pay Scale - Pay Band of Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 01,900/-
Haryana Roadways Driver Conductor Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (Cutoff date – 24.06.17):-
- The age of contestants should not be less than 18 years and not more than 42 years for Driver posts.
- For Conductor Jobs, applicants must have minimum 17 years and maximum 42 years as on cutoff date.
- As per Haryana Government Instructions, those who belongs to reserved category will get age relaxation in upper limit.
Educational Qualifications: All those candidates applying must have their qualifications from a Government approved Board or University.
A) Driver Jobs Qualification
- Matric pass (10th Class pass)
- Hindi/Sanskrit Knowledge up to Matric Standard or Higher Education
- Heavy Transport Vehicle Driving License
- 03 years Experience of Driving Heavy Transport Vehicle
- Aspirants should have passed the driving tests organized by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Contestants should not be a Colour Blind
B) Conductor Jobs Qualification
- 10th pass (Matric pass)
- Hindi/Sanskrit Knowledge up to Matric Standard or Higher Education
- Conductor Licence is mandatory
Application Fee (Non-refundable): The candidates can pay their fees through Bank Draft, Demand Draft, Banker Cheque, Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, etc. All are advised to deposit the fees through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI), State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank (PNB), IDBI Bank, etc. available on payment site. While applying online application form, contestants must choose their fee payment mode i.e. Net Banking or e-Challan.
- General (UR) Category Male/Female Applicants – Rs. 100/- only (one hundred rupees)
- SC/BC/EBPG Category Local Male Applicants – Rs. 25/- only (twenty five rupees)
- SC/BC/EBPG Category Local Female Applicants – Rs. 13/- only (thirteen rupees)
hssc.gov.in Haryana Heavy Vehicle Driver Conductor Bharti 2017 Date
- Official Notification Release Date: 18.05.2017
- Starting Date for Online Registration of Applications: 25.05.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 24.06.2017
- Due Date to Pay Application Fee: 28.06.2017
- Driving Proficiency Test Date: Update Soon
- Document Verification Date: Notified Soon
- Final Result Date: Notified Later
Haryana State Transport Recruitment Selection Procedure: The selection of those candidates who applies for these vacancies to be done based on their Educational Qualification, Experience, Driving Proficiency Test, Skill Test, and Personal Interview. Only those candidates who perform best in all these selection exams will be able to appoint as Driver or Conductor. To know more about selection process, please refer the official HSSC Notification link provided at the end of this page.
How to Apply Online Haryana Roadways Driver Recruitment 2017 Form?
To help those candidates who don’t know the HSSC process to apply online their application form, we have mentioned some simple steps here below. Contestants are advised to follow this instruction and submit their recruitment form as early as before the closing date.
- Visit the official website of HSSC.
- In a home page, click on a link named as ‘Haryana State Transport Driver Recruitment 2017’.
- Read all the instruction and other relevant information contained in the HSSC Recruitment Advertisement No. 4/2017 before submission of application form.
- Now, download the PDF of notification and save it to your desktop.
- Press the Apply Online link to start filling up application form.
- Fill up all the mandatory fields without making any type of spelling mistakes.
- Upload your passport size photo, signature and other documents.
- Ensure the information provided in the registration form is correct.
- Finally, click the Submit button to register your details at the official web page.
- Save the system generated Registration Number and Password.
- At last, take a print of application form for just reference purpose.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Bays No. 67-70, Sector-2,
HSSC Admit Card/Hall Ticket: As there is no written examination in the selection process, so there is no need of Admit Card for written test. But the department will issue Call Letter for driving test and then for the interview through an official website.
Haryana Driver/Conductor Result/Merit List: The authority will release result as well as final merit list almost after 01-02 months of exam date at their website. We will provide update regarding results here whenever officially declared.
Official Websites: www.hartrans.gov.in || www.hssc.gov.in
All The Best Guys for Haryana State Transport Recruitment 2017! Bookmark this website www.techufo.in to get further updates on a regular basis. Share your query in a below comment segment to discuss it with other candidates and our expert team. Thank You and Stay tune.