IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021, idbibank.in PGDBF 2021 Hall Ticket, IDBI Assistant Manager Grade A Exam Date, IDBI Bank Assistant Manager PGDBF Call Letter Download Link Available Here:
IDBI Bank PGDBF Exam Call Letter for Assistant Manager Posts has been released on 27th August 2021 onwards for download. All those applicants who have applied for Admissions to PGDBF 2021-22 can download their IDBI Bank Exam Hall Ticket from this website. The Officials have fixed the IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Online Exam Date (04th September 2021). To download IDBI Asst Manager Call Letter pdf, candidates must enter their Registration Number and Password. A valid link for downloading IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021 is available at the end of this article. Check IDBI PGDBF Admit Card Details, Exam Pattern & other information from the below section.
|LATEST UPDATE: IDBI Bank Call Letter for Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ (PGDBF) Online Exam 2021 is Available Now for downloading from a login link shared at the bottom.|
- 1 IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021 | IDBI Bank PGDBF Asst Manager Grade ‘A’ Call Letter @ www.idbibank.in
- 1.1 IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Call Letter 2021 – Overview
- 1.2 IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF 2021 – Admit Card Details
- 1.3 Steps to download IDBI Bank Assistant Manager PGDBF Exam 2021 Call Letter:-
- 1.4 Important Links for IDBI Bank PGDBF Admit Card 2021
- 1.5 IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021 – Key Points
- 1.6 IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2021
- 1.7 IDBI Assistant Manager Hall Ticket 2021 – Conclusion
- 2 About IDBI Bank Ltd.
- 3 FAQs for IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF Call Letter 2021
IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021 | IDBI Bank PGDBF Asst Manager Grade ‘A’ Call Letter @ www.idbibank.in
Do you want to know the IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ Exam 2021 Details?? Do not worry, as we have mentioned here on this web page. The Industrial Development Bank of India will conduct an Online Test on 04-09-2021 for Admissions to PGDBF 2021-22 for Asst Manager Grade A Posts at selected centres across the country. The board will invite applicants for an online test by issuing IDBI Assistant Manager Hall Ticket based on the information provided in an application form. All candidates will get intimated about IDBI Bank PGDBF Written Test Time & Address of Venue through Call Letters.
IDBI Bank will also send Admit Card for Assistant Manager Exam and all other information through the registered e-mail ID of candidates. However, candidates can visit IDBI Bank’s website (https://www.idbibank.in) link provided below and download Call Letter for appearing in PGDBF – AM Grade ‘A’ Online Test.
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Call Letter 2021 – Overview
|Name of the Organizer:||Industrial Development Bank of India Limited|
|Exam Name:||Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ (PGDBF) Online Exam 2021|
|Total Vacancies:||650 vacancies|
|Exam Purpose:||Admissions to PGDBF 2021-22|
|Course Name:||Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance|
|Date of PET:||Available Soon|
|Date of Online Test:||04-09-2021 (Saturday)|
|Call Letter Availability Dates:||27-08-2021 to 04-09-2021|
|Admit Card Download Link:||Available below|
|Interview Schedule:||Notified later|
IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF 2021 – Admit Card Details
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Call Letter Download Dates & Exam Date has already been declared in the official notification. Those who are attending the written test will get reporting time and centre address through admit card. Hall Ticket will be available online. No duplicate Admit Card would be issued to any aspirant. IDBI Asst Manager Exam Admit Card login link will be active from Aug 27 to Sept 4, 2021. Applicants have to insert their Registration details for downloading Hall Ticket. The online test date has been scheduled for organizing on Sept 4, 2021. Everyone must collect IDBI Bank PGDBF Exam 2021 Hall Ticket from the online portal as early as possible.
The Call Letter is an important document, as it contains exam timings, date, venue address, candidate’s name, roll number, registration number, photograph, signature, etc. The invigilator will only permit those who bring Call letter and ID proof to attend the online test. Here we want to inform everyone that without a hall ticket & photo identity card, candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Candidates will come to know all the necessary information by reading their Hall ticket.
Steps to download IDBI Bank Assistant Manager PGDBF Exam 2021 Call Letter:-
Hello, Guys!! Are you looking for IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ Online Exam 2021 Call Letter downloading procedure? To download Admit Card, we guide you to follow the process given in the below description. Applicants can also use the direct link to admit card available below for access to the official web page.
- 1st Step – Open the official website of IDBI Bank Ltd.
- 2nd Step – On a homepage, press your pointer on a “Careers” link and then Current Openings.
- 3rd Step – Now, click a link named “Download Call Letter for IDBI Bank Assistant Manager (PGDBF) Online Test 2021“ from the Current Openings page.
- 4th Step – On a login page, insert the details like Registration Number, Application Number, Password or DOB (dd-mm-yyyy), whichever is required.
- 5th Step – Click on the “DOWNLOAD” button to generate a hall ticket on your screen.
- 6th Step – After valid submission, admit card will be download to your device.
- 7th Step – Download the hall ticket pdf file to the desktop.
- 8th Step – Make two copies of Admit Card and don’t forget to bring it to the examination day.
Important Links for IDBI Bank PGDBF Admit Card 2021
|IDBI Assistant Manager Online Exam Call Letter 2021:||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|IDBI Assistant Manager Information Handout 2021:||DOWNLOAD ENGLISH PDF || DOWNLOAD HINDI PDF|
|IDBI Bank’s Online Portal:||VISIT HERE – www.idbibank.in|
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021 – Key Points
- On 4th of September 2021 (Saturday), an online written test for IDBI Bank PGDBF to be held at the following examination centres:-
- Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bhubaneswar, Coimbatore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Delhi – NCR, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kochi, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/ Greater Mumbai/ Thane, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Vijayawada and Vishakhapatnam.
- Bring 01 (One) Original Photo Identity (ID) Card like PAN Card/ Driving License with the photograph/ Passport/ Voter ID/ Aadhar/ E-Aadhar Card with a photograph/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ ID Card issued by a recognized College or University/ Employee ID/ Photo ID Proof issued by Gazetted Officer or People’s representative.
- It is to notify that Ration Card and Learner’s Driving License will not be accepted as valid ID proof.
- Aspirants must bring the hall ticket along with a recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it at the examination venue. The photo should be preferably the same as was as uploaded in the application form.
- In the examination hall, aspirants are not allowed to use calculators, cell phones, books, notebooks, written notes, Bluetooth or any other electronic devices.
- Carry a printout of the IDBI e-Admit card, application form, payment e-receipt and other supporting documents such as age proof, education proof, experience proof, etc. in original along with a copy of same during the interview.
- Candidates are advised to work hard as there will be huge competition in the exam. Only best will get select by the authority.
- Candidates must wear a face mask, maintain social distance and follow other instructions related to COVID-19 while appearing for the examination.
IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates can have a look at the online test structure as shown in the following table:-
|S. N.||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation||60 ques.||60 marks||120 minutes|
|2.||English Language||40 ques.||40 marks|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||40 ques.||40 marks|
|4.||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||60 ques.||60 marks|
|Grand Total ⇒||200 ques.||200 marks||2 hours|
- The online exam will have objective type questions for maximum 200 marks.
- Candidates need to give the answers for 200 MCQs in a composite time duration of 02 hrs.
- The questions from topics like Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, English Language, etc. will be in the online written test.
- Penalty for Wrong Answers: There will be a penalty of negative 0.25 marks for the wrong answer marked by candidates in the objective tests.
- Guys your Online Test Answer may not be assessed (i) If you do not follow the instructions given by the Test Administrator and (ii) If you do the rough work on any other sheet other than the one provided.
- Take a look at the Information Handout Booklet to check procedure for answering a multiple choice type question in the online test.
- Aspirants may go through the Practice Question Paper to familiarize themselves with the Computer Based Test interface which will be used.
- Candidates qualifying the written test will promote to the next selection process, i.e. interview.
IDBI Assistant Manager Hall Ticket 2021 – Conclusion
On or after 27th of August 2021, eligible aspirants can start downloading their Call Letter for IDBI Bank PGDBF Exam from the official website url link attached with this web page. We hope contestants have got complete information regarding the online test date and Hall ticket by reading this blog. Bookmark our website (www.techufo.in) & get regular updates on Call Letter. The bookmark will help easy access to our site. Soon we will update Result and Cut off Marks here on this website. All those who have any queries can ask us without hesitation through the comment box placed below.
Contact via E-Mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Phone (022 6250 7741 – Timing 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM Monday to Saturday) if not be able to download your Call Letter. Follow us for current employment news, banking sector jobs & the latest govt vacancies.
About IDBI Bank Ltd.
About Industrial Development Bank of India: It is a Government of India owned banking system established for providing financial support to fledgeling Indian Industries. It was formed in the year of 1964 & is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra state. It is also known as a financial service company. The Company offers personalized banking and financial solutions to its clients in the retail & corporate banking arena through a large network. It is 10th largest development bank in the world in terms of ATMs and branches. They have more than 3600 ATMs and 1850 branches across the country. They have an overseas branch in Dubai. It has registered 18,000 numbers of employees as on March 2015.
Every year, it creates employment opportunities for those looking to grab the latest govt bank jobs in India. Just on August-2021, the higher authority has issued advertisement number 05/2021-22 to recruit 650 Asst Managers in various branches. The board has invited Online Applications from young graduates for Admissions to 1 (One) year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF). Interested candidates have registered their names by logging into the official website.
FAQs for IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF Call Letter 2021
The Bank will issue Admit Card by uploading it to its official website – idbibank.in, and candidates can download it by submitting their registration number and password.
4th September 2021 is the date for conducting an online test.
The Admit Card download process will start on 27th August 2021 and then ends on 4th September 2021.
Yes. Candidates must bring a Hard-copy (Colour Printout) of their Hall Ticket, otherwise not allowed to enter the examination centre.
No. The request for a change of examination centre will not be entertained for any reason.
“Friends, ALL THE BEST & THANK YOU for reading this blog…!!“