HP TET 2015 Application Form and notification along with Exam Date & Syllabus has been made available on its authorized website at www.hpbose.org:
The Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education has been designated to conduct HP Teacher Eligibility Test (HPTET) 2015 to fill up vacancies of Teachers for TGT, PRT and other Posts. By, publishing the link of HP TET Exam Notification 2015-16 in its main portal. This is good news for all interested contestants who are searching for teaching jobs in Himachal Pradesh State, as they are having best chance to give new direction to their carrier by applying online application form.
The Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education, Dharamshala was established in the year 1969 as per Act No. 14 of 1968. It is a Government agency entrusted with the responsibilities of prescribing courses of instructions and test books. The headquarters of board is located at Dharamshala. Currently, more than 8500 schools are affiliated with the Board and having staff of 438 officials. Every year HPBOSE conducts secondary school examination for over 5,00,000 students in more than 1600 examination centres. Board also recruits well qualified personnel in schools by organizing TET, TGT (Arts, Non-Medical and Medical), PRT Exams for Primary Level (I-V) and Upper Primary Level (VI-VIII).
The State Examination Board is planning to organize Himachal Pradesh teacher eligibility test in the month of October/November for selecting skilled and experienced teachers into all government schools. After online application process condensers need to concentrate on examination process. If aspirants are intend to participate in this exam for more than one teaching category then they have to fill separate application form and fee. HP TET 2015 Exam Syllabus/Pattern and study material for preparation will be available online on HPBOSE website.
All those passionate applicants who wish to apply for HPTET Examination 2015 must have requisite educational qualification from any recognized universities or institutions. Candidates are strongly suggested to submit online application from 24th September to 9th October 2015 through authorized portal. Aspirants should apply well in time without waiting for the late date of registration, to avoid any disappointment at later stage. The Examination schedule will be notified later and there is no upper age limit.
Before submitting HP TET 2015 Application Form, candidates are required to satisfy his/her eligibility criteria and other detailed instructions by referring Dharamshala TET Notification. Entire details related to vacancies, qualification, examination fee, selection method, important dates etc are explained below.
HP TET 2015 Application Form:
Organization: Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE)
Type & Location of Job: State Govt. Job in Dharamshala
Exam Name: Teacher Eligibility Test – 2015
Vacancies Details (Teaching Categories):
- TGT (Arts)
- TGT (NM)
- TGT (Medical)
- Language Teacher
Click here to Download:- HP TET Admit Card 2016
- No age limit will required
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- TGT (Arts): B.A./B.Com. with minimum 50% marks along with 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)
- TGT (Non-Medical): B.Sc. (NM) with minimum 50% marks along with 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)
- TGT (Medical): B.Sc. (Medical) with minimum 50% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks along with 4 years B.Sc.(M)Ed.
- Shastri: With at least 50% marks from any H.P. Government Recognized University or Institution.
- Language Teacher: B.A. with Hindi as an elective subject along with 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Junior Basic Training: 10+2 with 50% marks from a recognized Board and should possess 2 years JBT certificate course from Central State Govt recognized institute.
- Punjabi Language Teacher: B.A. with Punjabi as an elective subject and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Urdu Language Teacher: B.A. with Urdu as an elective subject along with two years Diploma in Elementary Education.
Note: For more information regarding qualification we suggest aspirants to go through the detail instruction PROSPECTUS.
- For General and Sub-Categories Candidates: Rs. 800/- (eight hundred only)
- For OBC/ST/SC/PHH Categories Candidates: Rs 500/- (five hundred only)
- Examinees must note that Service Charges and Service Tax will be charged extra by the Bank.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Certificate Verification
Fill HP TET Application Form 2015:
- Open the official website of HPBOSE
- In main page, click on “HP Teacher Eligibility Test Notification (TET-2015)” via Quick Links section.
- Check your eligibility criteria and then click on “Apply ONLINE”.
- Now, fill up all the mandatory data without making any type of errors.
- Submit the online application form after ensuring provided information.
- Save it and print the application for registration number.
Important dates to keep in mind:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 24th September 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 9th October 2015
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through E-Challan: 9th October 2015
- Date of HPTET Examination 2015: January/February 2016
Official Website: www.hpbose.org