HP TET 2017 Application Form, Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Notification, HPTET Registration Process, HPBOSE TET Exam Date & Syllabus available online at www.hpbose.org official website:
Hello, Folks! Check HP TET 2017 Apply Online Process, Exam Dates and other details from this website. Just now, the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education has declared to conduct HP Teacher Eligibility Test (HPTET) 2017 for filling up vacancies of various category Teachers posts such as JBT, TGT (Arts), TGT (Medical), TGT (Non-Medical), Language Teacher, Shastri, Punjabi and Urdu Subjects. The higher authorities have published a link to download HP TET Exam Notification 2017 to their online portal so that every contestant can refer the necessary instructions. Hope, this might be a good news for all those interested contestants who were searching for teacher jobs in Himachal Pradesh State. All the eligible candidates are having a great opportunity to guide their Govt career in a right direction by applying online for these vacancies. The last date to apply Himachal Pradesh TET Exam Online Application Form is 20.08.2017. Go through below passages for more details.
The Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education, Dharamshala was established in the year 1969 as per Act No. 14 of 1968. It is a Government agency entrusted with the responsibilities of prescribing courses of instructions and text books. The headquarters of the board is located at Dharamshala. Currently, more than 8500 schools are affiliated with the Board and having a staff of 438 officials. Every year, HPBOSE conducts secondary school examination for over 5,00,000 students in more than 1600 examination centres. Also, the board recruits well-qualified teachers in the Govt Schools by organizing TET Examination for posts like TGT (Arts, Non-Medical and Medical), PRT Exams for Primary Level (I-V) and Upper Primary Level (VI-VIII). The HPBOSE is certified by the State Government to conduct Teacher Eligibility Test once in a year. They release an official notification before conducting the Examination so that candidates can apply accordingly by visiting the official website.
HP TET 2017 Application Form Apply Online @www.hpbose.org
The State Examination Board is planning to organize Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 in the month of September for recruiting skilled and experienced teachers into all government schools. After the online application process, all the candidates need to concentrate on examination process. If aspirants are intended to participate in this exam for more than one teaching category, then they have to fill separate application form and fee. HPTET Exam Syllabus/Pattern and Study Material for preparation will be available online at the HPBOSE website. All those passionate applicants who wish to apply for HPTET Examination 2017 must have a requisite educational qualification from any recognized universities or institutions. Candidates are strongly suggested to submit online application from 01st August to 20th August’17 through the designated online portal i.e. www.hpbose.org. Aspirants should apply well in time without waiting for the late date of registration, to avoid any disappointment at later stage. The HP TET Exam 2017 Schedule has notified in this article at the bottom. One thing we want to say that there is no upper age limit to register your name for this examination.
Himachal Pradesh TET Notification 2017 – Download PDF
At the time of submitting HP TET 2017 Application Form, candidates are required to satisfy his/her eligibility criteria and other detailed instructions by referring the official notification. The complete details related to vacancies, qualification, examination fee, selection process, important dates, etc. explained below.
Organization Name: Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE)
Exam Name: HP Teacher Eligibility Test – 2017
Examination Level: State Level
Vacancies Details (Teaching Categories):-
- TGT (Arts)
- TGT (Non-Medical)
- TGT (Medical)
- Language Teacher
Type of Job: State Government Jobs
Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
Registration Mode: Online
- For General and Sub-Category Candidates: Rs. 800/- (eight hundred rupees)
- For OBC/ST/SC/PHH Category Candidates: Rs 500/- (five hundred rupees)
Fee Payment Mode:-
- Online Mode - Contestants can pay their application fees through Payment Gateway by using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, etc. options.
- Offline Mode – Candidates can submit their fees at the Himachal Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Online Account No. 18520100060 IFSC Code – (YESB0HPB185).
HP TET Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- No age limit will be required to apply for this Teacher Eligibility Test. According to the R & P Rules, the appointing authority will consider the age criteria during the appointment process.
Minimum Educational Qualification:-
- TGT (Arts): B.A./B.Com. with minimum 50% marks along with 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)
- TGT (Non-Medical): B.Sc. (NM) with minimum 50% marks along with 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)
- TGT (Medical): B.Sc. (Medical) with minimum 50% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks along with 4 years B.Sc.(M)Ed.
- Shastri: With at least 50% marks from any H.P. Government Recognized University or Institution.
- Language Teacher: B.A. with Hindi as an elective subject along with 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Junior Basic Training: 10+2 with 50% marks from a recognized Board and should possess 2 years JBT certificate course from Central State Govt recognized institute.
- Punjabi Language Teacher: B.A. with Punjabi as an elective subject and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Urdu Language Teacher: B.A. with Urdu as an elective subject along with two years Diploma in Elementary Education.
Note: For more information regarding qualification & other details, we suggest aspirants go through the detail instruction PROSPECTUS link attached below. Every candidate can e-mail authorities at email@example.com to ask and solve their any type of query.
Selection Criteria: The Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education will conduct following selection tasks to fill the teacher vacancy by most eligible and suitable applicants.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Certificate Verification
TET Certificate Validity Date: As mentioned in the official notification PDF file, the qualifying certificate would remain valid for appointment only for 07 (seven) years from the date of certificate issuance.
HP Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 Important Dates
|Himachal Pradesh TET 2017 Exam Tentative Schedule|
|Official Advertisement Date||31st July 2017|
|Starting Date for Online Registration of Application Form||01st August 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||20th August 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through E-Challan||20th August 2017|
|Admit Card Download Dates||05-06 days prior exam date|
|Dates of HPTET Examination 2017||03rd September 2017
09th September 2017
10th September 2017
17th September 2017
|Result Declaration Date||November/December 2017|
HP Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus/Exam Pattern: In the examination, the authority will set a paper containing objective type questions of one mark each. The general category candidates need to score minimum qualifying marks i.e. 60 per cent for clearing the exam. There is no negative marking system. No marks will deduct by officials for any wrong answer written in the paper. The exam time duration will be of 02 hours & 30 minutes i.e. total 150 minutes. For post wise syllabus & exam pattern, you may check the notification link available here at the bottom.
How to Fill Himachal Pradesh TET Online Application Form 2017?
As the HP-TET 2017 Online Application Process has begun on 01 Aug-17 at the designated site hpbose.org, so now know how to apply online your details. We have provided some steps in below description that will help you guys to download official notification, fill up and submit your registration form from here within the last date of submission. All the contestants must enter correct information such as Name, Father Name, Mother Name & Date of Birth as per their Secondary Education Board Class X Certificate. It is to inform all the contestants that after final Submission of their online application no further correction will be allowed in the information provided in the Form.
- Open the official website of HPBOSE
- In a homepage, click on the “HP Teacher Eligibility Test Notification (TET-2017)” via Quick Links section.
- Check your eligibility criteria and then click on “Apply ONLINE” link.
- Now, fill up all the mandatory details without making any type of errors.
- Submit the online application form after ensuring the provided information.
- Download the PDF of applied registration form.
- Print the application form for registration number.
Admit Card/Call Letter: The Admit Card shall be issued only to those applicants who have submitted their Application Form complete in all respects within the stipulated due date i.e. August 20. The HP TET Admit Card 2017 for all eligible candidates to be uploaded on the Board’s website. The eligible applicants will be able to download Admit Card for entrance to Examination Centre by visiting the online web portal. The Board will not issue Admit Card to Candidates separately by postal service or any other services.
Result/Merit List Details: In the prospectus, the board has mentioned for declaring the result of TET Examination in a month of November or December 2017. As and when they release the results, it will be available on the HPBOSE Board’s Official Website only.
Friends! Bookmark this website (www.techufo.in) to get further updates. We will tell you more about the Admit Card and Results whenever any update will be available at the designated site. Do not hesitate to ask your queries or questions, just drop your comment below and we will give a solution as fast as possible. Thank You and keep viewing this web page regularly. ALL THE BEST!!