India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2016 Notification released for 1710 IPPB Assistant Manager JMGS Scale-I MMGS Scale-II & III Officer Vacancies to apply online application form at www.indiapost.gov.in official website.
Today here in this article, we are sharing some useful information about latest IPPB Recruitment 2016-17 eligibility criteria, selection process and application submission dates. Finally, the India Post Payments Bank Limited has started recruitment process to selected best candidates for Scale-I, II & III Officers posts in IPPB through their official site. Now, all those contestants having an interest in Indian Post Bank Jobs can utilize this excellent opportunity by going through the official notification. As per updates, for the India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2016 of Assistant Manager, Senior Manager, and Manager Posts, there are massive 1710 vacancies will be offered to the capable contestants by the authority. Govt job-seekers who are searching current employment news updates can apply their online application form for IPPB Vacancy 2016 by logging to the concerned site. For the interested candidates, we have attached India Post Payments Bank Manager Job Notification 2016-17 download link at the bottom of this page. The Bhartiya Dak IPPB Asst Manager JMGS-I Vacancies related more details are available in the below description.
About India Post Payments Bank Limited: IPPB is a wholly owned undertaking of the Department of Posts, Government of India (GOI). It is working under the control of Indian Postal Departments. It incorporated as a Public Limited Company under the DOP with 100% GOI equity. It established on 17th July 2014 with an investment of more than Rs. 800 Crore. The head office of this department is located in New Delhi. Its four key features are Financial Literacy, Streamlining Payment, Financial Inclusion and Ease of Accessibility. This organization’s rules will be regulated under the Banking Regulation Act. It will offer demand deposits such as savings and current accounts upto a balance of Rs. 1 Lac. This organization will enable digital payments, banking and other types of services to customers. It would also provide mutual funds, pensions, and credit products in association with other financial service providers and banks. It will accept a restricted deposit and utility bills from the customers. The Indian Post is planning to build 650+ payment banks by September 2017 at all major district headquarters. They are also going to hire workforce of over 3.5 lakh people for 650 branches. Currently, as per Indian Post Bank requirement 2016-2017, the department has begun recruitment of key posts. Details are available below.
Through IPPB Recruitment process, about 3500 personnel will be appointed across the country in the next few months by GOI. Right now, the Indian Post Payments Bank Limited invites online applications from eligible candidates to fill up total 1710 JMGS-I, MMGS-II & MMGS-III posts in the different category. As mentioned in the official advertisement, the board is hunting for qualified candidates for 650 posts of Assistant Manager Junior Management Grade (JMGS) Scale-I, 652 posts of Senior Manager Middle Management Grade (MMGS) Scale-II and 408 Scale-III posts. If you are finding latest govt jobs at present, then we advise you not to miss this chance. The IPPB online application form process has already started at the official website i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in. The IPPB Assistant Manager JMGS-I jobs online application process will continue from 04/10/16 to 25/10/16. For Bharatiya Dak Manager MMGS-II Vacancies, the online registration process will start from 07/10/16 and ends on 01/11/16. We have linked-up apply online link for India Post Payments Bank Vacancy 2016-17 here on this article at the end. Candidates can use this link to submit their registration form without wasting time. All are advised to submit applicants as per prescribed format as apply as early as possible through the primary site.
All those candidates who wish to apply IPPB Asst Manager Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form they must have qualifications like Graduation Degree or Post Graduation. The required age limit for India Post Payments Bank Officer Jobs is minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years as on 01/09/16. The contestants will select through a selection process consist of written test, group discussion, and personal interview. To get these India Post Jobs 2016-2017 in Banking, we insist contestants personally to work hard. Check IPPB Key posts related details like education qualifications, age criteria, application/ examination fees, pay scale, syllabus, etc. from the following passages. Visit this page daily to collect day-to-day updates on this recruitment.
India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:-
Organization Name: India Post Payments Bank Limited
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Kind of Job: Banking Jobs
Job Placement: In India
Total Vacancies: 1710 posts
Name of the Vacancies: Scale-I, II & III Officer post
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:-
- Assistant Manager (JMGS-I) – 650 vacancies
- MMGS Scale-II – 652 vacancies
- Branches Manager (Area Sales) – 250
- Branches Manager (Area Operations) – 350
- Product Manager (Product Research) – 01
- Product Manager (User Experience UX) – 02
- Product Manager (User Interface UI) – 02
- Finance Manager (Account Payable) – 01
- Finance Manager (Taxation) – 01
- Finance Manager (Procurement) – 01
- Finance Manager (Treasury Settlements & Reconciliation) – 01
- HR and Administration Manager (Training) – 01
- HR and Administration Manager (HR Generalist Manpower Planning & Recruitment, Performance Management System) – 02
- HR and Administration Manager (Corporate HR & Administration) – 01
- HR and Administration Manager (Branch HR & Administration) – 04
- HR and Administration Manager (Administration) – 01
- HR and Administration Manager (Hindi Cell) – 01
- Internal Audit Manager (Risk & Concurrent Audit) – 02
- Central Processing Centre Manager (Customer Acquisition Support) – 16
- Central Processing Centre Manager (Vendor Performance Management) – 03
- Risk and Compliance Senior Manager (Compliance Support & Reporting) – 02
- Risk and Compliance Manager (Operational Risk) – 06
- Risk and Compliance Manager (Legal) – 01
- Technology Manager (Vendor Management – Hardware/ Software/ Services) – 02
- Technology Manager (Digital Technology Innovation) – 01
- MMGS Scale-III – 408 vacancies
- Branches Senior Manager – 350
- Sales Senior Manager (Sales Operation) – 02
- Product Senior Manager (UI/ UX) – 01
- Product Senior Manager (Retail Products) – 03
- Product Senior Manager (Merchant Products) – 02
- Product Senior Manager (Government Products) – 02
- Marketing Senior Manager (Digital Marketing) – 01
- Marketing Senior Manager (Branding & Marketing) – 01
- Finance Senior Manager (Financial Planning & Budgeting) – 01
- Program Management Office Manager (Program Management Office) – 01
- HR and Administration Senior Manager (Training) – 01
- HR and Administration Senior Manager (HR Generalist Manpower Planning & Recruitment, Performance Management System) – 02
- Internal Audit Senior Manager (Risk & Concurrent Audit) – 02
- Operations Senior Manager (Fraud Control Operations) – 04
- Operations Senior Manager (Customer Service) – 04
- Operations Senior Manager (Call Centre) – 01
- Operations Senior Manager (Branch Operations) – 04
- Central Processing Centre Senior Manager (Cheque Truncation System) – 03
- Central Processing Centre Senior Manager (Reconciliation) – 03
- Risk and Compliance Manager (Compliance Support & Reporting) – 02
- Technology Senior Manager (System/ Database Administration) – 05
- Technology Senior Manager (Security Administration) – 05
- Technology Senior Manager (Network/ Infrastructure Administration) – 05
- Technology Senior Manager (IT Project Management) – 03
Apply Mode: On-line only
All these vacancies will allot in the following states:
- Andhra Pradesh (AP), Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chandigarh, Delhi, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh (HP), Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh (MP), Mizoram, Nagaland, etc.
IPPB Jobs Pay Scale/ Emoluments/ Allowances:
The selected contestants will be offered following pay scale post wise.
- Junior Management Grade-I Officer – Rs. 23,700/- to Rs. 42,020/- (Rs. 65,000/- monthly)
- Middle Management Grade-II Officer – Rs. 31,705/- to Rs. 45,950/- (Rs. 83,000/- monthly)
- Middle Management Grade-III Officer – Rs. 42,020/- to Rs. 51,490/- (Rs. 1,06,000/- monthly)
Candidates can refer official notification to know more information about pay scale, allowances & perquisites.
IPPB Recruitment Application Fee/ Intimation Changes (Non-Refundable):
- General and OBC Quota: Rs. 700/- (seven hundred rupees)
- SC/ ST/ PWD Quota: Rs. 150/- (one hundred & fifty rupees)
For fee payment details, kindly download the notification pdf file from a link below.
IPPB Assistant Manager JMG Scale-I Jobs 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria:-
India Post Payments Bank Vacancies Educational Qualifications:
Applicants need to have following qualifications from a University/ Institution/ Board approved by a Central Government or Government Regulatory Body.
- Graduation Degree
- Post-Graduation Degree
IPPB JMGS MMGS Vacancy Age Limitation (as on cutoff date):
- The age limit for JMGS Officer Scale-I posts is above 20 years and below 30 years.
- The age limit for MMGS Officer Scale-II posts is above 26 years and below 35 years.
- The age limit for MMGS Officer Scale-III posts is above 23 years and below 35 years.
Note: SC/ ST/ PWD category applicants will get age relaxation as per the Central Government rules and regulations.
India Post Payments Bank Jobs Selection Process:
The authority will recruit most eligible applicants based on their performance in the following selection tests:
- On-line Written Test
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Group Discussion (GP)
Note: Only those applicants qualified in Written Test will get the invitation for Group Discussion or Personal Interview session.
- The preliminary & mains examination syllabus as well as pattern available in the official notification. Candidates can download the Indian Post Recruitment Notification 2016-17 through link attached below.
India Post Payments Bank Scale-II & III Officer Online Application Form 2016 Procedure:-
Kindly Note: Contenders are required to have Scan Photograph & Signature, Necessary Documents, Valid Email-ID, etc. before filling up the application form.
- Open the official website of Bhartiya Dak.
- Click on “Recruitments/ Careers” link given on a homepage.
- In a next page, open a download link titled as “India Post Payments Bank Jobs Advertisement 2016”.
- First of all, please read all the general instructions mentioned in a notification pdf file.
- Now, press on “IPPB Apply Online for Scale I, II and III posts” link after going through norms written in the notice.
- Fill up your basic information in the online prescribed application form without making any mistake.
- Upload your photograph and signature in jpg file format.
- Click on “Save and Next” button for final submission of registration form.
- The system will generate Registration Number and Password on your screen.
- Pay the fee by using any of these options like Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Card, Mobile Wallet, etc.
- After depositing the fees, download your e-receipt from the website.
- Take more than one printouts of your application for use during the selection process.
Key Dates for the Candidates:-
A) JMGS Officer Scale-I:
- On-line Registration Process Starts from: 04th October 2016
- Last Date to Submit On-line Application Form:
25th October 201607th November 2016
- Online Payment of Application Fee: 04th October to 07th November 2016
- Due Date for Printing Application Form: 22nd November 2016
- Call Letter Download Date: 01 (one) week before examination date
- On-line Examination Date: December 2016 or January 2017 (Expected)
- Date for Result Declaration: February or March 2017
B) MMGS Officer Scale-II & III:
- Opening Date for On-line Registration of Applications: 07th October 2016
- Closing Date for Submission of On-line Application Forms: 07th November 2016
- Application Fee Payment Dates: 07th October to 07th November 2016
- Admit Card Availability Date: Notified Soon
- Date of Examination: Notified Soon
- Result Date: To be Notified Later
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
If there will be any further updates, then we will add that details in this article. Stay tuned for fresh news. Eligible and interested candidates are notified to apply online their application form for India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2016 of Scale-I, Scale-II, & Scale-III Officers posts on or before a due date otherwise registration link will be disabled from the provided sources. Applicants can stay tuned to this page for upcoming updates like model papers, admit card/ call letter, answer key, cutoff marks, result and merit list. Bookmarks www.techufo.in to get the latest news related to this topic in upcoming days. If you any query, then please share it with us in a comment box provided box. We will response as quickly as we can. Keep visiting our website regularly for sarkari naukri related news. ALL THE BEST for IPPB recruitment!!