IPPB Recruitment 2023 Latest Notification for India Post Payments Bank Officer Scale I, II, III, IV, V, Manager & Assistant Manager Vacancies Released Soon Apply Online Application Form at www.ippbonline.com:
Today in this blog, we are sharing some useful information about latest IPPB Recruitment 2023 eligibility criteria, selection process & application submission dates. Finally, the India Post Payments Bank Limited has started recruitment process to selected best candidates for Scale-I, II, III, IV, V, VI & VII Officers posts in IPPB through their official site. Now, all those aspirants having an interest in Indian Post Bank Jobs can utilize this opportunity by going through the official notification. For latest India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2023 of Assistant Manager (Area Operations), Manager (Area Sales) and Territory Officer Posts, there are massive 1150 vacancies will be offered to the capable contestants by the authority.
Govt job-seekers who are searching current employment news updates can apply their online application form for IPPB Vacancy 2023 by logging to the concerned site. For all the interested contestants, we have attached India Post Payments Bank Manager Job Notification 2023 Download link at the bottom of this page.
- 1 IPPB Recruitment 2023 | India Post Payments Bank Officer Scale, Assistant Manager, AGM, DGM & Manager Jobs Apply Online @www.ippbonline.com
- 1.1 India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2023: Overview
- 1.2 India Post Payments Bank Bharti Notification 2023
- 1.3 IPPB Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.4 IPPB Scale-I, II, III, IV, V & VI Officer Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2023
- 1.5 IPPB Jobs Pay Scale
- 1.6 India Post Payments Bank Jobs Selection Process 2023
- 1.7 IPPB Recruitment Application Fee
- 1.8 India Post Payments Bank Officer Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- 1.9 How to Apply India Post Payments Bank Online Application Form 2023?
- 1.10 Official Links for IPPB 2023-24 Recruitment
- 1.11 IPPB 2023 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- 2 About India Post Payments Bank Limited – इंडिया पोस्ट पेमेंट्स बैंक
- 3 India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) Bharti Help Desk
IPPB Recruitment 2023 | India Post Payments Bank Officer Scale, Assistant Manager, AGM, DGM & Manager Jobs Apply Online @www.ippbonline.com
Through the IPPB Recruitment process, around 3500 personnel will be appointed across the country in the next few months by GOI. Right now, the Indian Post Payments Bank Limited invites online applications from eligible candidates to fill up total 1150 JMGS-I, MMGS-II & MMGS-III posts in a different category. As mentioned in an official advertisement, the board is hunting for qualified candidates for 300 posts of Assistant Manager Junior Management Grade (JMGS) Scale-I, 600 posts of Territory Officer (Below) Scale-I & 200 posts of Manager Middle Management Grade (MMGS) Scale-II vacancies. If you are finding the latest govt jobs at present, then we advise you not to miss this chance. IPPB online application form process has already started at the official website. IPPB Assistant Manager JMGS-I jobs online application process will continue soon. For Bharatiya Dak Bank Manager Vacancies, the online registration process has also going to start shortly.
We have linked-up apply online link for India Post Payments Bank Vacancy 2023 here on this article at the end. Candidates can use this link to submit their registration form without wasting time. Bhartiya Dak IPPB Vacancies related more details are available in the below description.
India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2023: Overview
Take a look at the brief summary of IPPB 2023-24 Latest Job Recruitment from the table below:-
|Organization Name:||India Post Payments Bank Limited (इंडिया पोस्ट पेमेंट्स बैंक)|
|Total Vacancies:||1150 vacancies (approx.)|
|Name of the Vacancies:||Assistant Manager, Territory Officer and Manager|
|Job Scale:||Scale-I, II, III, IV & V Officer posts|
|Job Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|Kind of Job:||India Post Banking Jobs|
|Job Placement:||Anywhere in India|
|Application Mode:||Online & Offline mode|
|Registration Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
India Post Payments Bank Bharti Notification 2023
Hey Guys!! All those candidates who are looking for 10th pass jobs in IPPB can also take advantage of this recruitment. Here those candidates who wish to apply IPPB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form they must have qualifications like Graduation Degree or Post Graduation. The required age limit for India Post Payments Bank Officer Jobs is minimum 20 years and maximum 40 years as on cutoff date. The contestants will select through a selection process consist of written test, group discussion, and personal interview. To get India Post Jobs 2023 in Banking, we insist all contestants personally to work hard for a selection procedure. Check IPPB Key posts related details like education qualifications, age criteria, application/ examination fees, pay scale, syllabus, etc. from the following passages.
IPPB Vacancy 2023: Details
|♦ Allocation of Post wise Vacancies ♦|
|Sr. No.||Job Names||Selection Pool||Vacancies||Job Scale||Location|
|01.||Assistant Manager – Area Operations||Postal Assistants||300||JMGS-I||IPPB Branch Office|
|02.||Manager – Area Sales||Inspector Posts||200||MMGS-II|
|03.||Territory Officer||GDS||650||Below Scale-I|
|All these vacancies will be allotted to the following Indian States: Andhra Pradesh (AP), Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chandigarh, Delhi, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh (HP), Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh (MP), Mizoram, Nagaland, etc.|
IPPB Scale-I, II, III, IV, V & VI Officer Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2023
India Post Payments Bank Vacancies Educational Qualifications: Applicants need to have following qualifications from a University/ Institution/ Board approved by a Central Government or State Government Regulatory Body.
- Graduation Degree
- Post Graduation (PG) Degree
- CA or MBA with minimum 03-06 years of experience
IPPB JMGS MMGS Vacancy Age Limitation (as on cutoff date i.e. 01.11.2020):-
- The age limit for Territory Officer, Manager & Assistant Manager posts is 20 to 40 years.
- The age limit for JMGS Officer Scale-I posts is above 20 years and below 30 years
- The age limit for MMGS Officer Scale-II posts is above 26 years and below 35 years
- The age limit for MMGS Officer Scale-III posts is above 23 years and below 35 years
- SC/ ST/ PWD category applicants will get age relaxation as per the Central Government rules and regulations.
IPPB Jobs Pay Scale
About Salary/ Emoluments/ Allowances: All selected contestants will be offered following post wise pay scale in India Post Payments Bank:-
- Junior Management Grade-I Officer: Rs. 23,700/- to Rs. 42,020/- (Rs. 65,000/- monthly)
- Middle Management Grade-II Officer: Rs. 31,705/- to Rs. 45,950/- (Rs. 83,000/- monthly)
- Middle Management Grade-III Officer: Rs. 42,020/- to Rs. 51,490/- (Rs. 1,06,000/- monthly)
- Senior Management Grade-V Officer: Rs. 59,170/- to Rs. 66,070/-
- Territory Officer: Rs. 27,000/- per month (approx.)
- Candidates can refer official notification to know more information about pay scale, allowances & perquisites.
India Post Payments Bank Jobs Selection Process 2023
About Selection Procedure: The authority will recruit most eligible applicants based on their performance in the following selection tests:-
|I||Online Written Test (Objective Type – MCQs)|
|II||Personal Interview (PI)|
|III||Assessment or Group Discussion (GD)|
The shortlisted candidates in Online Examination will be invited to attend Interview. However, Bank reserves the right to conduct Assessment or Group Discussion in addition to Interview. It is to inform candidates that satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle to be called for Interview or Group Discussion. The higher authority has a right to call only the requisite number of aspirants for Assessment or Interview or Group Discussion after Preliminary Screening or Shortlisting with reference to qualification, experience, profile, job requirements, etc. To gather more about the selection process, it is better you should go through the official advt PDF. [Check: Download Karnataka KARTET 2023 Exam Hall Ticket/ Admit Card]
IPPB Recruitment Application Fee
About Application Fee/ Intimation Changes (Non-Refundable):-
- General and OBC Quota: Rs. 475/- (rupees four hundred & seventy-five only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD Quota: Rs. 000/- (no fee)
- For fee payment details, kindly download the notification pdf file from a link below.
India Post Payments Bank Officer Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
The following important dates for IPPB 2023 Bharti will be updated once officially announced by the India Post Payments Bank Authority:-
|Official Notification Release Date:||To be announced soon|
|Opening Date for Registration Process of Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Online Payment of Application Fee:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Edit Application Details:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date for Printing Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Dates for Downloading of AM & Territory Officer Call Letter:||01 week prior exam date|
|Asst Manager (Area Operations) Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
|Territory Officer Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
|Dates for Downloading of Manager Exam Call Letter:||01 week prior exam date|
|Manager (Area Sales) Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
|Date for Result Declaration:||To be notified later on|
|Schedule Dates for Interview/ Group Discussion (GD):||To be notified later on|
|Date for Declaration of Final Result/ Merit List:||To be notified later on|
How to Apply India Post Payments Bank Online Application Form 2023?
The Application from contestants to be accepted by On-Line mode only at the IPPB official website (https://www.ippbonline.com/) as no any other mode for submission of the registration form is allowed. The applying contestants can apply for one post only as per rules. Contenders are required to have Scan Photograph (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm) & Signature, Necessary Documents, Valid Email-ID, etc. before filling up the online application form. The procedures step-wise for applying online at an official site as follows:-
- 1st Step – Open the official website of INDIA POST PAYMENTS BANK – इंडिया पोस्ट पेमेंट्स बैंक.
- 2nd Step – Click on the “Recruitments/ Careers” link given on a homepage.
- 3rd Step – In the next page, open a download link titled as “India Post Payments Bank Jobs Advertisement 2023”.
- 4th Step – First of all, please read all the general instructions mentioned in a notification pdf file.
- 5th Step – Now, press on the “IPPB Apply Online for Scale I, II, III, IV, V & VI posts” link after going through norms written in the notice.
- 6th Step – Fill up your basic information such as Full Name, Father’s/ Husband’s Name, Mother’s Name, Age, Date Of Birth, Category, Nationality, etc. in the online prescribed application form without making any mistake.
- 7th Step – Upload your photograph (size 20kb – 50kb) and signature (size 10kb – 20kb) in jpg file format.
- 8th Step – Click on the “Save and Next” button for final submission of the registration form.
- 9th Step – The system will generate Registration ID Number and Password on your screen.
- 10th Step – Pay the fee by using any of these options such as Credit Card, Debit Card, (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Card, Mobile Wallet, etc.
- 11th Step – After depositing the fees, download your e-receipt from the authorized website.
- 12th Step – Take more than one printouts of your system generated application for use during the selection process.
Official Links for IPPB 2023-24 Recruitment
|IPPB Manger & Officer Recruitment Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|IPPB Current Openings Online Application Form 2023:||APPLY ONLINE|
NOTE: A successful registration indicated by the page displayed after clicking the Submit Button indicating the generated Registration Number and Password. Kindly note your Reg. No. & Password carefully and preserve it to re-print the Application and download the Call Letter, results, etc. All are advised to submit application as per prescribed format as early as possible through the primary site.
IPPB 2023 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
About IPPB Syllabus: The complete details about online examination syllabus as well as the pattern are available in the official notification pdf file. Candidates can download the Indian Post Bank Recruitment Notification 2023 through link attached above and garb complete details about exam pattern & syllabus. If you want to score highest marks in the exam, then refer the previous papers, model question papers, study material, etc. for better preparation. Visit this page daily to collect day-to-day latest updates on this recruitment. [Check: IPPB Officer Exam Results Cutoffs & Download India Post Payments Bank Exam Call Letter related details of previous year recruitment.]
About India Post Payments Bank Limited – इंडिया पोस्ट पेमेंट्स बैंक
IPPB is a wholly owned undertaking of the Department of Posts, Government of India (GOI). It is working under the control of Indian Postal Departments. It incorporated as a Public Limited Company under the DOP with 100% GOI equity. It established on 17th July 2014 with an investment of more than Rs. 800 Crore. The head office of this department is located in New Delhi. Its four key features are Financial Literacy, Streamlining Payment, Financial Inclusion and Ease of Accessibility. This organization’s rules will be regulated under the Banking Regulation Act. It will offer demand deposits such as savings and current accounts upto a balance of Rs. 1 Lac.
This organization will enable digital payments, banking and other types of services to customers. It would also provide mutual funds, pensions, and credit products in association with other financial service providers and banks. It will accept a restricted deposit and utility bills from the customers. The Indian Post is planning to build 650+ payment banks by September 2017 at all major district headquarters. They are also going to hire workforce of over 3.5 lakh people for 650 branches. Currently, as per Indian Post Bank requirement 2023, the department has begun recruitment of key posts. All the details regarding recruitment are available on this blog page.
India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) Bharti Help Desk
|Contact Address:||India Post Payments Bank Ltd.,
Corporate Office, 2nd Floor,
Speed Post Centre,
Bhai Veer Singh Marg, Market Road,
New Delhi – 110001.
|Official Email ID:||1) email@example.com
|Help-desk Number:||1) 98115 60381
2) 011 – 23362148
Hello!! If there will be any further updates, then we will add that details in this article. Stay tuned for fresh news. Eligible and interested candidates are notified to apply online their application form for India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2023 of Scale-I, Scale-II, & Scale-III Officers posts on or before a due date otherwise registration link will be disabled from the provided sources. Applicants can stay tuned to this page for all upcoming updates like model papers, admit card/ call letter, answer key, cutoff marks, final result and merit list. Bookmark (www.techufo.in) to get all the latest news related to this topic in upcoming days..
If you any query, then please share it with us in a comment box provided box. We will respond as quickly as we can. Keep visiting our website regularly for sarkari naukri related news. ALL THE BEST for IPPB recruitment 2023 2024…!!