IPPB Result 2017 Download Link, India Post Payments Bank Officer Scale I, II & III Exam Results Score Card, Indian Post Bank Assistant Manager Main Exam Result Cut off Marks and Merit List available online at www.indiapost.gov.in official website:
Hi, Friends we have Latest Update for You Guys!! Have you completed your Indian Post Bank Recruitment Exam conducted for JMG Scale-I, MMG Scale-II & MMG Scale-III Officer posts?? Now, are you looking for a link to download your IPPB Manager Result cutoff list of online exam held on 17/12/2016, 07/01/2017, 08/01/2017 & 29.01.2017?? Then you are at a right web page, we have shared all such details in this article. According to last news, the IPPB Result 2017 for Scale Officer Examination soon publish by the higher authority at their official website. All the candidates are now curiously waiting for their results as they have given 100% in the examination. To check out the expected IPPB Scale I, II, & III Exam Cut off Marks for the General, OBC, SC, ST and PwD categories, refer the official site or below description. The board will allow only those applicants to download IPPB Exam Merit List pdf who submits their Roll Number and DOB in a login page. So, all are advised to keep ready their Admit card while downloading the score card. You will find more information on India Post Payments Bank Results 2017 Cut off and Merit List by referring below details.
Do you want to know About Indian Post Payments Bank Limited?? It is a Public Limited Company works under Department of Posts with 100% GOI equity. The Indian Postal Department controls all the activities done by this organization. On 17th July 2014, it was formed with the help of around Rs. 800 Crore investment. In New Delhi, this department has a head office from there they control all the branches. It offers demand deposits like savings and current accounts upto a balance of Rs 1 Lac. It has digitally enabled payments and remittance services of all kinds between entities and individuals. It has a partnership with Banks, Insurance Companies, Pension providers, Mutual fund houses, International money transfer organizations, etc. to provide access to the third party financial services such as insurance, pension, mutual funds, Forex, credit products, and more. The Post Office Department will set up around 650 Payment Banks within September 2017 around India. They have also started filling up latest Postal Bank Jobs by releasing the notification at their official site. It creates career opportunity for those people searching jobs are graduation studies. Check IPPB Officer Scale-1 Mains Result 2017 link available at the bottom.
IPPB Result 2017 Scale I II III Merit list Download Date
The India Post Payments Bank Recruitment Notification released to fill up 1737 Officer Posts of Scale I, II and III vacancies. Those candidates passionate towards central govt vacancies have applied their applications through the official site. As per selection criteria, the selection process consists of Online Test (prelims & mains), Group Discussion and Interview. On Saturday i.e. 17th December 2016, the department officials have organized the online examination for the recruitment of Scale II, III & V Officers. The written exam conducted for maximum 200 marks with time duration 120 minutes. The online test has covered various topics like Reasoning, English Language, General Financial Awareness and Quantitative Aptitude. Aspirants must note that 1/4th marks will get deduct for every wrong answer marked by them on the answer paper. Participants will have to pass in each of the objective tests. The Indian Post Payment Bank Exam Cut off Marks for Officer Scale in each test will be decided by the board based on a preference of computing candidates. Applicants will be called for next selection round only if they score minimum qualifying marks in each section. Keep your watch on this page for IPPB results and scorecard download link.
DOWNLOAD: Delhi Police Admit Card
The Indian Postal Department will finalize the cut off score post/ category wise and release it along with IPPB Exam Results at the official website i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in. As we know, there are massive contestants at present in search of their results to verify chance for further selection process. Those aspirants want to download IPPB Scale I II III Officer Exam 2016-2017 Result from the designated portal can follow the instructions given below. You can also use those links uploaded to this web page for downloading the merit list from an online web portal. The list of Roll Number of Selected Candidates for Main Exam available below. Without wasting time, download the merit list and check your status for next selection round. If your Name listed in the selection list, then you will get a call for interview session in upcoming days. Further information furnished in the following passages. Check out.
IPPB Officer Scale 1 Main Exam 2017 Result Latest News
Department Name: INDIA POST PAYMENTS BANK LTD (I.P.P.B.)
Kind of Page Details: Results, Merit List, Cut off Marks, etc.
Total Number of Vacancies: 1737
Vacancy Names: Officer Scale I, II & III Posts
Exam conducted for the following Posts:-
- JMGS Scale I
- Assistant Manager (Territory)
- MMGS Scale II
- Manager (Area Sales, Area Operations, Product Research, User Experience-UX, Treasury Settlements & Reconciliation, User Interface – UI, Account Payable, HR Generalist Manpower Planning & Recruitment Performance Management System, Branch HR & Administration, Corporate HR & Administration, Administration, Hindi Cell, Compliance Support & Reporting, Customer Acquisition Support, Digital Technology Innovation, Vendor Management – Hardware/Software/Services)
- MMGS Scale III
- Senior Manager (Branch, Sales Operation, Digital Marketing, Branding & Marketing, Customer Service, Branch Operations, Financial Planning & Budgeting, UI/ UX, System/Database Administration, IT Project Management, Network/Infrastructure Administration, Program Management)
- SMGS Scale V
- AGM (Marketing, Customer Service)
IPPB Cut off Marks – Officer Scale Exam 2016-2017
|Sr. No.||Category Names||Expected Cutoffs|
|01.||General (GEN)||61.75-64.25 marks|
|02.||Other Backward Class (OBC)||58.50-62 marks|
|03.||Scheduled Castes (SC)||53.50-55 marks|
|04.||Scheduled Tribes (ST)||50-52 marks|
|05.||Persons with Disability (PwD)||46-49 marks|
Exam Type: Online Examination (MCQs)
- Scale II, III, & V Officers – 17.12.2016 (Saturday)
- Scale I Officers Prelims Dastes – 07.01.2017 (Saturday) & 08.01.2017 (Sunday)
- Scale I Officer Mains Date – 29.01.2017 (Sunday)
Official IPPB Answer Key 2017 Set Wise:-
- Participants can check India Post Payments Bank Answer Key for JMGS-I, MMGS-II, MMGS-III and other vacancies exam from a link attached at the bottom. Through an official answer key, you can estimate your marks scored from the online examination. The department will upload paper solution after 01 week of exam conductance date through their website.
IPPB Result Release Date:-
- Scale-I Officer Prelims Result Date – 18.01.2017
- Officer Scale-I Main Exam Result Date – March/April 2017
Online Web Portal: www.indiapost.gov.in
Check Now!! The IPPB Assistant Managers (Territory) – Scale-I Officer Preliminary Exam 2017 Result has declared. Download the list of Shortlisted Candidates for Main Examination from a link attached below. The Online Main Examination to be held on 29/01/2017. The bank has also released Admit card for Mains exam. Eligible contestants can download IPPB Scale-I Officer Mains Admit Card 2017 without wasting their time. Stay tuned for the further updates on Assistant Manager JMGS-1 Mains Results.
Hello! India Post Payments Bank Officer Scale Result 2017 will decide that which applicants selected for next stage of selection process. The authority will provide further details about the main exam or GD/interview through their designated portal. We will add a minute to minute IPPB result updates on this web page. All the contenders who enrolled their names have appeared for an exam on 17th Dec and finding India Post Bank Results 2016-2017 links. Aspirants can check out merit list to know qualified contestant’s name and roll number for the further level. The separate IPPB Scale I II III Merit List will be prepared by the authority and uploads it to their primary web portal for every candidate. Now at this moment, those contestants who are seeking their result must get ready. The board will announce IPPB Results 2017 Scale I II III Cut off Marks in the month of January or February. Only by using the Registration Number and Password, aspirants can download their score card from the official site. Also the result direct link available here in this web page for the applicants. The India Post Payment Bank Result downloading steps available below check it out.
How to check online Indian Post Payments Bank Scale-I, II & III Results 2017?
- Subscribe to the official website or just open a link arranged below.
- Go to the News section available on a homepage.
- Find out a download link titled as “Check India Post Bank Result of Officer Scale Exam, 2016-2017”.
- Now, open the IPPB Scale I, II, III Result link to check your marks.
- A login page will appear on your screen after opening the link.
- Enter your Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/DOB (dd/mm/yyyy) and Generated Captcha Code in a login page to generate your scorecard & merit list.
- Re-check the entered details and press “LOGIN” link.
- As soon as you press “Login” button within a minute, your merit list will appear in PDF format on the screen.
- This result contains Qualified Candidates Name, Roll Number, Marks, and Cutoff Score.
- Search your name from the selection list.
- Download the merit list to the desktop.
- Make two printouts for use during the next selection round.
- This result is important so keep in safe place after taking print out.
Communication Address: Post Office, Speed Post Centre Building, Market Road, New Delhi – 110 001, India.
ALL THE BEST Contestants!! Hope you get all those details for which you are searching. We have tried our best to update you IPPB Result 2017 related latest news through this article. Congratulations to those who got their Name in the Indian Post Payments Bank Merit List and selected for next level. The result of Scale-II, III, IV & VI exams will be available in a short time to this web page. Don’t get nerves if you failed in this test, check employment news weekly updates from this website for current govt vacancies. To get further updates, readers can bookmark our site www.techufo.in and visit on a regular interval. If anyone has a query, then use a comment box to submit it. We will respond immediately to your questions. We have written this article by gathering the correct details from the official website. THANK YOU and keep visiting!!