Kandhamal District Collector Office Recruitment 2015 notification along with prescribed application form for 155 Lady Matron Vacancies has been published on its official website www.kandhamal.nic.in:
The Office of the Collector & District Magistrate, Kandhamal has released fresh employment news by notification no. 2872/SSD, dt.11.09.2015 through its main portal. An advertisement related to Kandhamal District Collector Office Recruitment 2015 to hire positions of Lady Matron Posts. This is best news for all individuals who are searching for govt jobs in Odisha state, as they can grab this opportunity by filling application form. The high authority is looking for energetic and well mannered personnel for 155 collector office jobs vacancies.
Kandhamal Revenue District was created in January 1, 2015 after the division of Phulbani District into Kandhamal & Boudh Districts of Odisha state. The district head office is situated at Phulbani. It is bestowed with the beauty of nature and also has scenic beauty, wild life, healthy climate, serpentine ghat. The District has many cottages and agro based industry that process forest, agricultural produce and abundant graphite reserves in Tumdibandha Block. It’s a dream for each and every people who are looking for latest government careers to get selected under this department. Now, it has invited applications from the deserving Lady contestants in ST/SC Girls Hostels functioning under the ST & SC Development Department and the Hostels of SSD Deptt.
All the intrigued applicants who are willing to apply for Kandhamal District Collector Lady Matron Vacancy must have passed HSC/Degree from a recognized university. Capable aspirants need to send application form to the mentioned address on or before 30th September 2015 with all required certificates. The candidates who are interested in collector office jobs must note that application received after due date will not be considered. The application fee is nil and contender’s age should not be less than 35 years as per notification.
While applying for the post, the contestants seeking for Govt Jobs after HSC are suggested to read details of advertisement as prescribed under Kandhamal District Collector Office Notification 2015. Here, we notify to job hunters that application form in prescribed format will be accepted only if it was sent through Regd. Post.
The entire brief instructions about vacancy, educational qualification, age limit, salary offered, mode of selection, application procedure, important dates, postal address, steps for ‘How to fill Kandhamal district collector office application form’, etc. are explained below.
Kandhamal District Collector Office Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Details:
Organization: The Office of the Collector & District Magistrate, Kandhamal
Type & Location of Job: State Government Job in Odisha
Notification No.: 2872/SSD, dtd. 11.09.2015
Application Procedure: Offline
Total Vacancies: 155 posts.
Vacancy Names: Lady Matron and Junior Matron
Age Limit (as on 31.08.2015):
- Interested applicants age should be 35 years or above.
Educational and Other Qualifications:
- For Matron Posts: Must have completed Graduation from a Government recognized Institution or University.
- For Jr. Matron Posts: Must have possessed 12th Standard (HSC) examination from a recognized Board.
Scale of Pay (per month):
- Lady Matron Posts: Candidates will be consolidated with remuneration of Rs. 7500/- only
- Junior Matron Posts: Aspirants will be consolidated with Rs. 6500/- per month as remuneration.
- Final selection for 155 kandhamal.nic.in job vacancies shall be done on the bases of marks in Academics Merits followed by Personal Interview and Document Verifications.
How to fill Kandhamal Collector Office Matron Application Form?
- Open the authorized website.
- On home page, find the link for ‘Online Form’ via ‘News Update’ option and click on it.
- On next page, click on the ‘Advertisement of Lady Matron Posts’.
- Read all details mentioned in advertisement and check your eligibility criteria.
- Now download the application form in prescribed format.
- Fill up the mandatory information without any mistake and make sure details filled must be in Block Letters.
- Verify filled application form and attach all the required document copies.
- At last, post it to the ‘Office of the District Welfare Officer’.
- Last Date to submit Application Form: 30th September, 2015 (5:00 P.M.)
Authorized Website: www.kandhamal.nic.in