Karnataka Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2021 kfdrecruitment.in, KFD FOREST GUARD Exam Date 2021, Karnataka Forest Department FG Call Letter, aranya.gov.in KFD Forest Guard Admit Card Admission Ticket Download Link Available Here:
Hello, Applicants! Looking for your KFD Admit Card of Forest Guard Exam 2021? Well, then this article is for you guys. Karnataka Forest Dept FG Hall Ticket for Physical Endurance Test will be available soon online for downloading by eligible candidates. However, aspirants can download Karnataka Forest Guard Physical Exam Hall Ticket from here by using a direct link uploaded at the bottom. Candidates must use their login credentials (Registration No. & Password) to get KFD Forest Guard Call Letter from the official website. As soon as your KFD FG Admission Ticket Copy generated, read all instructions given on it & also follow them strictly. KFD FG Exam Date and Karnataka Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2021 related all details as well as updates shared in the below passages. So scroll down and clear all your doubts regarding ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಅರಣ್ಯ ರಕ್ಷಕ ಪರೀಕ್ಷಾ ಹಾಲ್ ಟಿಕೆಟ್.
|♦ Notice Board ♦|
|LATEST UPDATE: Karnataka 339 Forest Guard – Circle wise 1:20 Draft Eligible List and Publication RELEASED, download the PDF from a direct link attached below. Stay tuned for further updates.|
- 1 Karnataka Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2021 Download | KFD Forest Guard (FG) Physical Exam Date & Admit Card @kfdrecruitment.in
- 1.1 Karnataka Forest Guard Admit Card 2021 aranya.gov.in – Overview
- 1.2 Steps to download Karnataka KFD Forest Guard Physical PET Exam Admission Ticket 2021:-
- 1.3 kfdrecruitment.in Forest Guard (FG) Hall Ticket 2021 – Details
- 1.4 Karnataka Forest Guard Exam 2021 Pattern
- 1.5 Karnataka Forest Guard Call Letter 2021 – Information
- 1.6 KFD FG 2019-20 Hall Ticket
- 1.7 Karnataka Forest Department FG Admit Card 2021 – FAQs
Karnataka Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2021 Download | KFD Forest Guard (FG) Physical Exam Date & Admit Card @kfdrecruitment.in
Karnataka Forest Department Guards Recruitment 2019-20 Notification on 2nd March 2020 had announced to fill up a total of 339 vacancies in various districts. Candidates with 10+2 qualification hunting for FG jobs have applied online for this recruitment. As we know, lakhs of candidates are eagerly waiting for KFD Forest Guard Hall Ticket indicating date & time of exam along with other details. The department will first conduct Physical Endurance Test (PET) & then Written Exam (Aptitude Test) issuing ARANYA Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment Admit Card separately for both the examinations. The test will be held under strict supervision around the State at various examination centres. The recruiting board will announce Karnataka Forest Guard Exam Time Table/ Schedule by uploading a pdf file to its official website.
Contestants who are eligible for FG Exam must download KFD Call Letter without delay. Candidates can click on Karnataka Forest Guard Exam Admission Ticket Link shared below to reach the online portal http://www.forestapp-kar.com/fg2020, submit login details and print a hard copy of KFD FG Admit Card. Remember guys, hall ticket is your key to enter the examination venue.
Karnataka Forest Guard Admit Card 2021 aranya.gov.in – Overview
|♦ KFD Exam Details ♦|
|Organizer Name:||Karnataka Forest Department (ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಅರಣ್ಯ ಇಲಾಖೆ)|
|Rect. Advt. No.:||1/2019-20 (Dt. 02-03-2020)|
|Exam Name:||Forest Guard Recruitment Exam 2020 2021|
|Total Vacancies:||339 vacancies|
|Exam Registration Dates:||16th March to 15th June 2020|
|Selection Process:||Physical Test (PET) & Written Examination|
|KFD FG PET Exam Date:||In April/ May 2021 (tentative)|
|Admit Card Availability Date:||02 weeks prior exam date|
|Hall Ticket Download Link:||Attached Below|
|Official Email ID:||email@example.com|
Steps to download Karnataka KFD Forest Guard Physical PET Exam Admission Ticket 2021:-
Here is the user-friendly process for downloading Karnataka Forest Guard Admit Card Online along with some quick links given below to make it easy for all applicants. Therefore friends go head to follow the process step by step and obtain your KFD FG Hall Ticket for attending PET Exam in Jan/ Feb 2021. All 05 steps to get call letter are as under:-
- Step-I: Visit the Karnataka Forest Department Official Website: https://kfdrecruitment.in
- Step-II: Click on a link named as “KFD Hall Ticket for FG Physical Endurance Test (PET) 2020 2021“ in a home page.
- Step-III: Now, fill up your Registration ID Number as well as Password and then press the “Login” button.
- Step-IV: Finally, you will get to see your KFD Exam Admission Ticket on the screen. Cross-check all your details and then download the pdf to your device.
- Step-V: Lastly, print your Admit Card for carrying it to the examination hall.
kfdrecruitment.in Forest Guard (FG) Hall Ticket 2021 – Details
Contestants must know Karnataka Forest Department Hall Ticket will not be dispatched manually by post, courier or any other mode. Hence, applicants will be required to download their call letters online from the referred website www.aranya.gov.in & forestapp-kar.com only. Also, candidates may be intimated about KFD ARANYA Admission Ticket and Test Date via e-mail by the exam conducting authority. Call Letter for KFD Forest Guard Exam will be issued only 13-14 days before the date of commencement of examination. Applicants are suggested to collect Karnataka FG Admit Card well in advance and not to wait until the exam date.
If a contestant does not receive his/ her admit card, then he/ she should contact KFD with details such as Registration Number, Online Application Printout, etc. for obtaining the ARANYA FOREST GUARD Hall Ticket PDF copy. It is compulsory to bring call letter at the examination center. No candidate will ordinarily be allowed to take the PET/ Written Test unless he/ she holds Karnataka Forest Dept 339 FG Exam Admit Card & Photo ID Card. Before going for the test, check your self once that not forgetting any mandatory items.
Karnataka Forest Guard Exam 2021 Pattern
|♦ Physical Endurance & Efficiency Test Pattern ♦|
|Endurance Test||1600 Meters Run||07 minutes||—|
|1000 Meters Run||—||06 minutes|
|100 Meters Run||15 seconds||18.5 seconds|
|High Jump (03 chances)||1.20 meters||0.90 meters|
|Long Jump (03 chances)||3.80 meters||2.50 meters|
|Shot Put (03 chances)||5.60 meters||3.76 meters|
|800 Meters Run||02 minutes & 50 seconds||—|
|200 Meters Run||—||40 seconds|
|♦ Written Examination (Aptitude Test) Pattern ♦|
|S. N.||SUBJECTS||EXAM LEVEL||NO. OF QUES.||MAXI. MARKS||TIME DURATION|
|a.||Mathematics (ಗಣಿತ)||2nd PUC/ 12th Std level||40 ques.||40 marks||120 minutes|
|b.||General Knowledge (ಸಾಮಾನ್ಯ ಜ್ಞಾನ)||2nd PUC/ 12th Std level||60 ques.||60 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||100 ques.||100 marks||2 hours|
Karnataka Forest Guard Call Letter 2021 – Information
Take a look at the following General Information for Karnataka Forest Department Guards Exam (ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಅರಣ್ಯ ಇಲಾಖೆ ಕಾವಲುಗಾರರ ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆ) Applicants shared point wise:-
- KFD Forest Guard (FG) Admit Card contains details such as Candidate’s Full Name, Photo, Signature, Gender, DOB, Cast/ Category, Registration ID, Roll Number, Name & Address of the Exam Centre, Date of Examination, Shift Timings, Reporting Time, Gate Closing Time, Authority Official’s Signature, etc. and Important guidelines for candidates.
- In case a candidate receives an e-Call Letter in respect of some other candidate, he/ she should return it to the authority with a request to issue the correct e-Hall Ticket. Aspirants may note that they will not be allowed to take the examination on the strength of an Admission Ticket issued in respect of another contestant.
- During the ARANYA Karnataka FG Examination, carry any one of the Photo ID Proof mentioned below along with Call Letter at the test centre:-
- Original and valid Photo Identification Card such as Aadhaar Card (not Xerox copy of Aadhaar), PAN Card, Passport, Voter Card, Driving License, ID Card issued by School or College or University, etc.
- Candidates should report at the KFD Forest Guard Examination centre on time and date as mentioned in their Admit Card. Once the gate closed, no contestant(s) will be allowed entry to the examination hall under any circumstances.
- Aspirants should not bring any electronic or other gadgets including Mobile Phones, Tablets, Pen Drives, Bluetooth Devices, Wrist-Watches, Watch Calculators, Wallets, Purses, Notes, Charts, Loose Sheets, etc. Women candidates are strictly advised not to come for the exam by wearing Jewellery or carrying Handbags, Pouches, etc. as no cloakroom or storage facility is available at the test centre.
- Contestants will have to appear for the examination at their risks and expenses as the department will not be responsible for any injury or losses of whatsoever nature.
KFD FG 2019-20 Hall Ticket
Aspirants who are appearing for KFD FG Recruitment 2019-20 Exam hope they have got all the details and information about Admission Ticket by going through this article. Also, we believe that all aspirants have easily founded a direct link to download Karnataka Forest Department Admit Card 2021 from this web page. If any candidate having KFD Exam Hall Ticket queries, then requested to share their doubts in the comment section enclosed below. We will try to cover all updates on Karnataka Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2021 and Exam Date as & when published by the department. So, friends bookmark this blog of our website (www.techufo.in) to visit frequently for the latest news. Below are some Frequently Asked Questions, so take a look for your information.
Karnataka Forest Department FG Admit Card 2021 – FAQs
The Physical Endurance Test (PET) & Efficiency Test (ET) 2021 Exam Timetable will be announced at least 15 days before the conduct of examination. It is expected to be held within April or May 2021 as per the sources.
If you are shortlisted, then you will get the call letter for a physical test around 02 weeks before the date of exam. The dates for downloading admit card will be published shortly.
The Admit Card for Physical Test and Written Exam will be downloadable from the official website of KFD – https://kfdrecruitment.in and also from a download link uploaded to our website.
You need to contact the Aranya authority at Helpline Number (632320817) in the office hours in case of any discrepancy on your hall ticket.
No, you must bring the hard copy (preferably colour) of Admission Ticket to the examination hall.
No, you will have to take the test on examination centre given in your Admit Card only.
You can recover both from a login page by pressing on “Forgot Password” or “Forgot Registration ID” and then submitting your Date Of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc.
The written exam date & time will be published only after the release of physical test results.
!! We wish you ALL THE BEST for Karnataka Forest Guard Exam 2021 !!