Karnataka PUC Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application has been uploaded for 1130 Lecturer posts in various subjects on its official website http://kea.kar.nic.in:
Karnataka Pre-University Collages has finally released employment news for the Karnataka PUC Recruitment 2015 to fill up 1130 Lecturer posts in various subjects like Kannada, English, Hindi, Telugu, Marathi, Urdu, Sanskrit, History, Economics, Logic, Geography, Statistics, Psychology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Computer Science, Education etc on its main portal http://kea.kar.nic.in. All the qualified and appropriate candidates who are searching for the govt job in Karnataka University are having the best opportunity by being the part of the above recruitment.
Karnataka Examination Authority also known as KEA, it was established by Government of Karnataka. KEA was very reputed board in India; it’s a dream of every eligible applicant to get vacancy under KEA. The main responsibility of the authority is to conduct various exams for recruitment of talented and skillful candidates for various departments. Every year it releases many job notification and recruits appropriate candidates for the vacancies.
Before applying online application form, Candidates who were willing to participate for the Lecturer posts should have requisite educational qualification of the Master’s Degree in Second Class with minimum 55% marks in the concerned subject and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or its equivalent. Applicants can submit online application form from 16th May, 2015 to 15th June, 2015 for the above job recruitment through its authorized website.
If the qualified candidates desire to apply for more than one post, then they have to apply separately for each post by paying the fees separately for each post. All the brief details about the vacancy like age limit, eligibility conditions, details of subjects and their equivalent qualification, mode of selection, important dates etc. are mentioned below.
Karnataka PUC Recruitment 2015:
Organization: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA).
Category: State Government.
Location of Job: PU Colleges in Karnataka.
Vacancy Name: Lecturer.
Total Vacancies: 1130 posts + 1 backlog.
Subjects for the post of Lecturer:
Kannada, English, Hindi, Telugu, Marathi, Urdu, Sanskrit, History, Economics, Logic, Geography, Hindusthani Music, Karnatic Music, Business Studies, Sociology, Political Science, Statistics, Psychology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Computer Science and Education.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Lecturer Jobs 2015
Age Limit (as on 1st May, 2015):
- Applicant’s age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates (BC/SC/ST) as per Govt norms.
- Master’s Degree in Second Class with minimum 55% marks in the concerned subject.
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or its equivalent.
- Note: above qualification must be from recognized University or Institution.
- For General Merits and Other [Category-II(a), II(b), III(a) and III(B)]: Rs. 2,500/-.
- For SC, ST, Category-1: Rs. 2,000/-.
- For Physically Disabled: Exempted from paying application fees.
- Note: payment has to be made in the “Computerized Post Office” branches only.
Pay Scale (Salary):
- Candidates assured to get best pay slab of Rs. 22,800/- to 43,200/- per month.
- The Selection of the candidates is based on the Skill Test/Written Test and Personal Interview for the above recruitment in KEA.
How to Apply Online:
- Log on to authorized website: http://kea.kar.nic.in
- On the home page, click the link of Lecturers Recruitment – 2015 on the right of the page.
- Click on the notification and read all the important details carefully.
- Click on online application form link, if eligible.
- Carefully, fill up all mentioned details correctly in the application form.
- Verify filled form and then submit it.
- Download and print the hard copy of application for the future proof.
- 16th May, 2015: Commencement of online application form.
- 15th June, 2015: Last Date to enter online application details.
- 17th June, 2015: Last Date to pay the fees in the Computerized Post Office.
- Note: Date of Downloading of Admission Tickets on or after, will be notified later.
Authorized website: http://kea.kar.nic.in