Karnataka TET Admit Card 2020, KARTET 2019 Admission Card, Karnataka TET Exam Date, Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Hall Ticket, KAR-TET Call Letter, schooleducation.kar.nic.in KARTET Admit Card Download Link Available Here:
Hello, Aspirants!! Looking to download your KARTET 2019-20 Admit Card?? Good, you are on the right website. Here eligible contestants can start downloading Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Admission Card from 25-09-2020 onwards till the date of examination. Candidates must login using their User Name and Password to collect hall ticket of KAR TET Exam. Aspirants can use Karnataka TET Admit Card 2020 link uploaded at the bottom of this blog and get their Call Letter for appearing in the exam at the given Centre. Candidates are advised not to wait till KARTET Exam Date (04-10-2020) for generating hall ticket to avoid technical problems. Read all the instructions given on Admission Card for KARTET and follow the same strictly. You guys must scroll down to check Karnataka TET Exam Call Letter related complete details as well as useful information briefly.
|♦ Notice Board ♦
Latest News: KARTET Exam 2020 Admit Card is Available Now for download from a log-in link arranged below. KARTET-2019 Examination is scheduled to be held on 04th October 2020. For more information, have a look at the following notice.
- 1 Karnataka TET Admit Card 2020 Download | KARTET 2019 Admission Card, Hall Ticket, Call Letter @www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- 1.1 KARTET Admit Card 2020 Details
- 1.2 Karnataka TET 2019-20 Exam Date/ Schedule
- 1.3 How to download Karnataka TET (KARTET) Exam Admission Card 2020?
- 1.4 KARTET 2019-2020 Hall Ticket Overview
- 1.5 Karnataka TET (Paper 1 & 2) Exam Pattern 2020
- 1.6 Karnataka TET Call Letter 2020 – Information
- 1.7 Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card 2020
Karnataka TET Admit Card 2020 Download | KARTET 2019 Admission Card, Hall Ticket, Call Letter @www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
As per the notification, School Education Department, Karnataka Govt. is going to schedule Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test on 4th October 2020. There will be 02 (two) papers of KAR-TET. The Paper-I will be held from 9.30 AM to 12.00 Noon for Classes I to V teachers. The Paper-II will be conducted for Classes VI to VIII teachers from 02.00 PM to 04.30 PM. Enormous numbers of candidates are participating in the examination at various pre-decided venues around the State. We have shared Karnataka TET Exam Time Schedule in below table for the sake of aspirants. Cracking KAR TET not an easy task and exam date is already declared, so applicants need to prepare well as per exam pattern, syllabus and reference materials. It is a good opportunity for candidates to prove their ability as board is searching to hire skilled teachers for Primary and Elementary Level in Govt Schools. For a Karnataka TET Hall Ticket, as we know, all candidates are waiting curiously after submitting an online application form. All those aspirants attending exam will get e-Admit Card for KARTET by logging to the official website.
KARTET Admit Card 2020 Details
|♦ KARTET Exam 2019-20 Details ♦|
|Date of Examination (Paper – I & II):||04th October 2020 (Sunday)|
|Admit Card Downloading Dates:||25th September to 04th October 2020|
|Centre of Examination:||As indicated in Admit Card|
|Admission Card Download Link:||Available Below|
|» Organizer Name: Karnataka School Education Board (KSEB)
» Exam Name: Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test – 2019
» Vacancy Name: Teacher (Classes 1 to 5 & 6 to 8)
» Location of Job: Anywhere in Karnataka
» Application Dates: January 25, 2020 to February 25, 2020
» Exam Type: Multiple Choice Type Questions (MCQ)
» Official Website: www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
Karnataka TET 2019-20 Exam Date/ Schedule
|01.||Entry in Examination Centre:||09:00 AM||01:30 PM|
|02.||Checking of Call Letters:||09:00 AM to 09:15 AM||01:30 PM to 01:45 PM|
|03.||Test Booklet Distribution:||09:15 AM||01:45 PM|
|04.||Test Booklet Seal to be opened to take out OMR Sheet:||09:25 AM||01:55 PM|
|05.||Last Entry in Examination Centre:||09:30 AM||02:00 PM|
|06.||Commences of Test:||09:30 AM||02:00 PM|
|07.||Concludes of Test:||12:00 Noon||04:30 PM|
How to download Karnataka TET (KARTET) Exam Admission Card 2020?
If you guys don’t have any idea about downloading KARTET-2019 Hall Ticket, then follow below-mentioned stepwise guidelines. Also here in this section, contestants will find a direct link to download their Admit Card of Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test from the below description.
- STEP-I: Visit the official website – http://schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- STEP-II: In a home page, find out a link named ‘Download Admit Card for KARTET Examination, 2019-2020’ and then click on it.
- STEP-III: Fill up your details like USER NAME & PASSWORD and then press ‘LOGIN’ button.
- STEP-IV: At last, exam admission ticket will display on the screen in a few seconds.
- STEP-V: Download and print out a hard copy of the call letter for examination purpose.
KARTET 2019-2020 Hall Ticket Overview
The School Education Board will issue Karnataka TET Exam Admit Card through its online portal from 25th September 2020 & shall be available till the exam date. The admission card will not be sent by SMS, Email or any type of notification via Postal or Currier. Participants are required to download KARTET Call Letter PDF by online mode only. The Admit Card contains all details of aspirants as filled in the online application. There is no provision for correction in case of any discrepancy in the particulars of candidates or photograph and signatures shown in Hall Ticket. Electronic gadgets like cell phone, wristwatches, calculator and unattended material strictly prohibited inside the venue so try to avoid it. Candidates appearing in an exam need to carry KAR TET Hall Ticket as per rules. Participants without admit card will not be allowed to enter exam hall by security persons. They also needed to bring one ID proof along with hall ticket such as Voter ID, Driving License, etc. whichever is applicable. Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Admission Card consists of all the details of exam date, exam timings, address, aspirant name, signature, photo, etc.
Karnataka TET (Paper 1 & 2) Exam Pattern 2020
|♦ KAR-TET Paper-I Structure & Content ♦|
|SECTION||TOPICS||NO. OF MCQs||TOTAL MARKS||DURATION|
|i||Child Development and Pedagogy||30 ques.||30 marks||Two & Half Hours|
|ii||Language I||30 ques.||30 marks|
|iii||Language II||30 ques.||30 marks|
|iv||Mathematics||30 ques.||30 marks|
|v||Environmental Studies||30 ques.||30 marks|
|vi||Social Studies (For visually impaired candidates instead of mathematics and EVS)||60 ques.||60 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||150 ques.||150 marks||2.30 hours|
|♦ KAR-TET Paper-II Structure & Content ♦|
|SECTION||SUBJECTS||NO. OF MCQs||MAXI. MARKS||DURATION|
|i||Child Development & Pedagogy (Compulsory)||30 ques.||30 marks||Two & Half Hours|
|ii||Language I (Compulsory)||30 ques.||30 marks|
|iii||Language II (Compulsory)||30 ques.||30 marks|
|iv||a) Mathematics and Science (Only for Mathematics & Science Teacher)||60 ques.||60 marks|
|v||b) Social Studies (Only for Social Studies Teacher)||60 ques.||60 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||150 ques.||150 marks||2.30 hours|
|♦ IMPORTANT NOTE ♦|
|All questions in KAR-TET Examination will be of Multiple Choice Type, each carrying 01 (one) mark, with 04 (four) alternatives, out of which 01 (one) answer will be correct. No negative marking in the examination. The medium of question paper other than the languages shall be in English, Kannada, Urdu, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and Marathi. Candidates can check out the official notification & exam instruction pdf for complete details. Candidates need to obtain the minimum qualifying marks according to their category as prescribed below in a table to get Electronic Marks Statement.|
|♦ KARTET Qualifying Marks ♦|
|i||General/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B||Mini. 60% marks|
|ii||SC/ ST/ C-I, differently-abled Persons||Mini. 55% marks|
Karnataka TET Call Letter 2020 – Information
- The Call Letter for Karnataka TET Exam to be held on 04-10-2020 will be uploaded on the department Website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in so candidates can generate it comfortably. ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಶಿಕ್ಷಕರ ಅರ್ಹತಾ ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆ Hall Ticket will be downloaded only by providing User Name as well as Password from 25-09-2020 to 04-10-2020.
- Materials to be brought on the day of KARTET Examination as follows:-
- Admission Card issued by KAR School Education Department
- A valid Copy of Photo ID Proof (if asked)
- Good Quality Blue/ Black Ball Point Pens
- Aspirants have to report a half hour before the commencement of test for various process such as checking of Admission Cards, Distribution of Test Booklets, etc. at test centres. No entry would be allowed after Gate Closure timing for that particular shift.
- Use of Electronic or Manual Calculator and other Electronic/ Communication Gadgets prohibited in the examination hall. Hence, all candidates are requested not to carry such items on examination day.
- Candidates will be under CCTV surveillance during the examination in the centre. So candidates must follow instructions of the authorities for conduction of tests.
- No accommodation will be provided by the department. Please make the necessary arrangements for your travel well in advance to reach the test venue on time.
- All candidates must note that no representation for any change in Date/ Schedule of KARTET Exam will be entertained/ considered in any circumstances.
- Candidates who forgot password can create a new password from a login page by submitting details like Application Number, Date of Birth and Mobile Number.
- In the purview of COVID-19 pandemic situation, wearing a face mask at all times will be compulsory for candidates at the examination centre.
- Candidates who are having any query or unable to download their Admit Card, they may contact at KARTET-2019 Helpline Nos: 080-22228805, 080-22483140 or 080-22483145 for solutions.
About Department of Public Instruction, Government of Karnataka: It an Education Examination Board founded in 1966. It certified to organize SSLC and other exams. The Department of Primary and Secondary Education is working on to equip children of the State with specified knowledge, skills and values to enable them to become good human beings and productive, socially responsible citizens. Earlier in January 2020, it had published notification for Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test 2019 for the entrance examination of teaching jobs in Classes I to V and VI to VIII. Contestants looking for teacher jobs have applied through online mode from 25th January to 25th February 2020. It is an eligibility test only and has no claim for recruitment. The Govt. of Karnataka has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) to the Centralised Admission Cell (CAC), Office of the Commissioner of public instruction, Bangalore. Candidates will get more detailed info on KAR-TET by visiting the official website of KSEB whose link is available in this blog.
♦ Contact Address ♦ Office of the Commissioner for Public Instruction,
Centralised Admission Cell, Kempegowda Road,
Central Junior College Campus,
Banglore – 560 009
Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card 2020
We have furnished Karnataka TET Admit Card 2020, KARTET Exam Schedule regarding a lot of information in this article. According to an official news, a vast number of contenders have submitted their applications and busy with their preparation. We recommend aspirants to download ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಶಿಕ್ಷಕರ ಅರ್ಹತಾ ಪರೀಕ್ಷಾ ಪ್ರವೇಶ ಕಾರ್ಡ್ from this blog as we have arranged the quick link. Moreover, to help all competitors, we have mentioned the guidelines on how to get Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Call Letter. If you have any doubts related to the provided details on this page, then comment on it through below given feedback box. Wish you all BEST OF LUCK for your success in the TET examination & bright future as well. Just keep visiting our website (www.techufo.in) on a regular interval for the latest updates on KARTET Exam 2020 Hall Ticket. THANK YOU!!