Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Notification for DOP Gramin Dak Sevak Postman MTS Vacancies released to apply online Post Office Application Form at www.indiapost.gov.in or www.keralapost.gov.in:
The current Kerala Postal Circle Jobs 2019 Openings!! Are you waiting for latest Post Office Recruitment in Kerala state?? Then, it is a right website to grab all the information. The Department of Posts, India has started the most recent Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 process to fill up the posts of Postman, MG and Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in various Divisions. Contestants who are interested can download DOP Kerala Gramin Dak Sevak Notification PDF using the direct link uploaded below at the bottom of this web page. You will find eligibility criteria details referring the official notification. Nearly, there are about 1193 Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies going to be hired by this Postal Department. If you are passionate towards these GDS Jobs, then apply your application as early as possible through online mode. According to the notification, 02nd December 2017 is the last date to submit Kerala Postal Circle Online Application for direct recruitment of GDS Posts. It is an opportunity for 10th passed contestants in search of post office vacancies. Additional details are available in the following description. Go through it.
|Previous Update! DoP Kerala Circle GDS Recruitment 2019 process which was temporarily held up has now active at the online portal (www.appost.in/gdsonline/) link posted below. So, come on guys hurry up register your Gramin Dak Sevak Online Engagement Form before you miss it. Candidates who have already applied can CLICK HERE to know the Status. Read out the below passages for complete information.|
[CHECK! Gramin Dak Sevak Postal Result 2019]
Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) Postman Vacancies @www.keralapost.gov.in
- 1 Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) Postman Vacancies @www.keralapost.gov.in
- 1.1 DOP Kerala Postal Circle GDS Notification 2019 indiapost.gov.in
- 1.2 DOP Kerala GDS Vacancies 2019 Details
- 1.3 Kerala Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019 keralapost.gov.in
- 1.4 Kerala Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Steps to Apply Kerala Postal Circle GDS Online Application Form 2019
- 1.6 Kerala Postal GDS Apply Online 2019 Dates
Hello!! Employment News Today! The Latest Kerala Postal Circle Notification for Gramin Dak Sevak Online Recruitment 2019 has released by the department. The notice dispatched for filling up minimum 1193 vacancies of GDS Posts in various divisions/units. Contestants can go through the official advertisement to check their suitability for post office jobs. Contestant should meet the requirement needed for the vacancy before applying. The direct link for Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2019 Apply Online is available in this article. Candidates who are willing to apply must register their applications from 30/10/17 to 02/12/17 by accessing to the designated site. Contestants must apply one application for vacancy otherwise their candidature will reject without any communication. As per DOP Kerala GDS Vacancy Age Limit, it should be less than 18 years and more than 40 years. Age relaxation for reserved category will be according to the Govt norms. For these postal vacancies, matriculation qualification will require from a recognized board or institute. After the registration process, applied candidates not need to attend Aptitude Test at the examination centers listed below.
DOP Kerala Postal Circle GDS Notification 2019 indiapost.gov.in
Further check Kerala Postal Circle GDS Vacancies Qualifications, Age Relaxation, Salary, Application Fee, Examination Fee, and Selection Process in detail from the remaining article.
|♦ India Post Job Highlights ♦|
|Name of the Organizer:||Department of Post (DoP)|
|Name of the Circle:||Kerala Postal Circle|
|Recruitment Notification No.:||RECTT/50-1/DLG/2016-17 Dt. 11/05/17|
|Total Number of Vacancies:||1193 vacancies|
|Post Name:||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Recruitment Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Placement:||Anywhere in the state|
|Application Process:||On-line Mode Only|
|Probation Period:||Zero Year|
|Online Registration Dates||UPDATE SOON|
|Help Desk Number:||8655595510|
|Official Email ID:||email@example.com|
|Official Websites:||» www.indiapost.gov.in
DOP Kerala GDS Vacancies 2019 Details
|A) Division wise Vacancies|
|Sr. No.||Division (Districts)||Total Vacancies|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||1193|
|B) Community wise Consolidation of Posts|
|Sr. No.||Category Names||Total Posts|
|01.||UR – Unreserved||811|
|02.||OBC – Other Backward Class||278|
|03.||SC – Scheduled Caste||76|
|04.||ST – Scheduled Tribe||28|
|TOTAL POSTS ⇒||1193|
Kerala Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019 keralapost.gov.in
As per the Official Kerala Post Office Dept Notification 2019, those who don’t pay fees on or before 02/12/17 their application will not consider for further process. Don’t forget to read the notification once before starting the registration procedure. We will have attached DOP Kerala Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs Notification download link with this web page so every candidate can refer it. If you are looking for 10th pass sarkari naukri, then go for this recruitment. All the data related to recruitment mentioned on this page. Now, those who are searching “How to Submit Online DOP Kerala Postal Circle GDS Application Form” can take a glance at below details. We have written some simple steps in the article so that interested people can register their recruitment form without wasting time. Other information on exam syllabus and exam pattern also furnished in this web page.
India Post GDS Pay Scale (per month): The authority will offer following Pay-Scale to the selected candidates as per norms.
- For Postman Jobs: Pay Matrix Pay Level 3; Rs. Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100
- For Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs:-
- GDS Packer Posts – Rs. 02,295/- to Rs. 03,695/-
- GDS BPM Posts – Rs. 02,745/- to Rs. 04,245/-
- GDS MD Posts – Rs. 04,220/- to Rs. 06,470/-
- GDS MC Posts – Rs. 02,870/- to Rs. 04,370/
- GDS Mailman Posts – Rs. 03,635/- to Rs. 05,585/-
- To know division wise and post wise pay scale, check out the official notification link available below.
Kerala Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limitation (Cutoff Date – 02nd Dec-18): The reserved and unreserved category candidates who are going for this Gramin Dak Sevak On-line Recruitment can check out the required age limit from here as shown below.
- The General Category Candidates must have minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years of age as on cutoff date.
- The Upper Age Relaxation for Reserved categories mentioned below:
- OBC Category – 03 years
- SC/ ST Category – 05 years
- PH Category – 10 years
- PH+OBC Category – 10+03 years
- PH+SC/ ST Category – 10+05 years
- Ex-Servicemen – 03 years
- Ex-SM (OBC) – 06 years
- Ex-SM (SC/ ST) – 08 years
- Government Servants
- GEN – 13 years
- OBC – 15 years
- SC/ST – 18 years
Educational Qualifications: All the applicants must have following qualification post wise.
- GDS Posts: a) 10th pass, b) Computer Knowledge & c) 60 days Basic Computer Training Certificate Course from the Govt approved Computer Training Institute.
- Postmen: Matriculation Passed from a Government approved Board or University.
- Mail Guard: Must have passed Matriculation or Equivalent qualifications from a Government recognized Board or University.
- Note: The selection board will consider equivalent qualification only after verification.
Registration Fees & Payment Modes:-
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupee) for General & OBC Category Candidates only.
- Examination Fee (For Postman posts only):
- Rs. 400/- (four hundred rupees) For General & OBC Category Contestants.
- No Fee for Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Physically Handicapped (PH) and All Women Applicants.
- Mode of Fee Payment: Offline Mode
- All are advised to pay their fees in Cash through any HEAD POST OFFICES using Registration Number.
- Candidates have to deposit their Fees on or before the last date of registration.
- For Postman Vacancy: The board officials will conduct Aptitude Test as a selection process to appoint best applicants for Postman and Mail Guard vacancies. The final merit list to be prepared based on Aptitude Test marks.
- For Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy: In the Kerala Post Office GDS Selection Process, there is no written exam and interview session. The applied candidates will be appointed based on their academic merit i.e. 10th exam marks. The DOP official will make Auto Generated Merit List to recruit candidates for these Post Office Vacancies.
Steps to Apply Kerala Postal Circle GDS Online Application Form 2019
Keep ready your Scanned Image of Photo and Signature in JPEG to specified file size. 10th Standard Mark List Scanned Copy also required. Every candidate has to visit the official website www.indiapost.gov.in or www.appost.in/gdsonline if they desire to apply online their application. Only by submitting the necessary details at the website, Registration Number will be obtained by the contestants. Here we want to notify contenders that they will be allowed to register only one time in the portal.
|♦ How to Apply On-Line ♦|
|Step 01: Open the official website or just use a link uploaded below to this passage.
Step 02: In a homepage, find a link to download Notification for Direct Recruitment of GDS Jobs in Kerala Postal Circle and then open it.
Step 03: Carefully, read the Notification, Instructions, Vacancy info, and FAQ before filling up the form.
Step 04: Now, go back to a homepage and press button titled as Click here to Apply.
Step 05: Fill up the recruitment form with necessary Personal, Professional, Communication and other details.
Step 06: Upload your scanned documents and images in jpg format.
Step 07: Check all the entries made by you are correct or not.
Step 08: Click on “Submit” button to register your application.
Step 09: After final submission, you can not modify the data.
Step 10: Fee challan will generate on your screen as per your eligibility.
Step 11: Pay the application fee and examination fee through E-Payment facility before a deadline.
Step 12: Download the application and save it to the desktop.
Kerala Postal Circle 1193 GDS Vacancies ⇒ Apply Online Now
|NOTE: Print a copy of Fee Challan, Post Office Receipt and Password for the further usage in downloading the hall ticket.|
Kerala Postal GDS Apply Online 2019 Dates
Hey, Guys!! The Notification Date, Application Dates, Fee Payment Dates and Other Key Dates will be available in the following table as and when officially declared by the DOP.
|♦ Important Dates ♦|
|Official Notification Date:||To be announced soon|
|Online Application Submission Starting Date:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Deposit Application Fee:||To be announced soon|
|Date to Download Admit Card for Online Exam:||10-12 days prior exam date|
|Date for Examination (Aptitude Test):||To be notified later|
|Result/ Mark List Release Date:||To be notified later|
DOP Kerala Postman Mail Guard Exam Syllabus/ Pattern:-
- 100 Multiple Choice Type Questions for 100 Marks.
- The Aptitude Test will have Four Parts i.e. Part A, Part B, Part C (i) and Part C (ii).
- The Written Exam will cover following topics:
- General Knowledge
- English Language
- Malayalam Language
- Each Subject Consist 25 questions for 25 marks.
- The Aptitude Test Duration will be 02 Hours (120 Minutes).
- There is no Negative Mark for the wrong answer in the Aptitude Test.
- Examination Centers: Trivandrum, Ernakulam, Kozhikode, Palakkad and Kottayam.
ABOUT RESULT: The India Post Department will announce the GDS Online Recruitment Result before 01-02 months of registration process over. Candidates will get to download their result from the official web page link that we have attached above in this blog.
About Kerala Postal Circle: It formed on 01st July 1961 along with Telegraph after bifurcating Madras Circle. It is a Central Government Agency works under Ministry of Telecommunication and Information Technology. The Head office of this department is located in Thiruvananthapurm. Each branch in the state is headed by a Postmaster General. Their vision is to be the customer’s first choice in product and services. The products they provide are Mail parcel, Money Transfer, Money Order, Banking, Insurance, etc. They also provide retail services with speed and reliability to their customers. Their mission is to continue delivering social security services and to enable last mile connectivity as a Government of India platform. They ensure that the employees are proud to be their main strength and serve their customers with a human touch. Every year, huge Central Govt Jobs Seekers applies for a vacancy in the department. All the applied candidates appointed by this Organization through selection process only. In the state today, everybody dreams to get postal jobs in Kerala for securing their future. You will find more information referring to the official website i.e. www.keralapost.gov.in & www.indiapost.gov.in
Hurry up, Guys!! Don’t miss this employment opportunity to become a Government employee. Apply Online Application for Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 of Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies by the last date i.e. 02nd December, if eligible. The Notification and Application links available above kindly click on it and gather necessary information. Soon we will update Admit card, Previous Paper, Solution Key, Merit list and Final Result on our website. All are guided to bookmark this site www.techufo.in and get further update regularly. Candidates can submit queries in a comment box for the solution. Our team will try to answer every question without taking time. Keep your watch on this page for upcoming news. ALL THE BEST!!