Kerala Postal GDS Result 2020 www.appost.in/gdsonline, Kerala Post Office GDS BPM ABPM Results, Kerala Gramin Dak Sevak Result Cut-offs Marks, Kerala Postal Circle GDS Merit List Available Here:
Hello, Friends!! Kerala GDS Cycle-II Result 2020 Check Here. INDIA POST has declared Kerala Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Result of Branch Postmaster & Assistant Branch Post Master at its online web portal. Candidates can use a link to download Kerala Post Office GDS Merit List PDF is attached below. Applicants who get their Registration Number and Name in the KL Postal Circle BPM ABPM Selection List, they are shortlisted for 2063 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies. To view Kerala Postal GDS Result 2020 & Cutoff Marks related point to point details, kindly scroll down and read this article thoroughly. All those aspirants searching for a Kerala Post GDS Online Result Updates and Release Date will get all vital information from this blog.
|Latest Update! Kerala Postal GDS (2086 Posts) Result/ Selection List Announced, download the PDF page from a quick link given at the bottom of this blog. Stay tuned to catch further details.|
- 1 Kerala Postal GDS Result 2020 | Kerala Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak BPM ABPM Merit List Cutoff Results @www.appost.in/gdsonline
- 1.1 Kerala Post Office GDS Result 2020
- 1.2 Steps to check Kerala Postal Circle GDS (BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak) Result 2020:-
- 1.3 Kerala Postal Circle GDS Merit List 2020 Details
- 1.4 Kerala GDS Cycle 2 (2086 Vacancies) Result 2020
- 1.5 Kerala Post Office GDS Cut Off 2020
- 1.6 Kerala Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2020
Kerala Postal GDS Result 2020 | Kerala Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak BPM ABPM Merit List Cutoff Results @www.appost.in/gdsonline
KERALA POSTAL CIRCLE Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle-2 Notification on 5th of Aug 2019 had released by the India Post. The Department of Posts had invited online applications for 03 type of job categories, i.e. Branch Post Master (BPM), Dak Sevak & Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM). Candidates in massive numbers from all over the State had applied online by the end date, i.e. 4th of Sept 2019. As we all know, there is no written exam in the selection process and contestants are looking forward to Kerala Postal Circle Result of 2063 GDS Vacancies. Here Indian Postal Department will produce Gramin Dak Sevak Results only by examining the 10th Board (SSLC) Exam Marks of all applicants. Guys, no weightage for higher educational qualification given by officials in the results. Candidates can check Kerala Post GDS Shortlisted Candidates Name List from this page by hitting on a link available at the bottom. The result declared along by mentioning the percentage of all shortlisted contestants. We have also shared KL POSTAL GDS Results Official Website (appost.in/gdsonline) link here on this page.
Kerala Post Office GDS Result 2020
|♦ India Post KL GDS Result Overview ♦|
|Release Date of Result:||05TH FEBRUARY 2020|
|Result/ Merit List Link:||Available Below|
|» Department Name: INDIA POST (Department Of Posts)
» Circle Name: Kerala Postal Circle
» Rectt. Advt. No.: RECTT/50-1/DLGS/2019
» Recruitment Name: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Cycle-II
» Total Vacancies: 02,086 vacancies
» Post Names: BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM), ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM) & DAK SEVAK
» Registration Dates: 05th August to 04th September 2019
» Selection Basis: Academic Merit (10th/ SSLC Exam Marks)
» GDS Online Portal: www.appost.in/gdsonline
» Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Steps to check Kerala Postal Circle GDS (BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak) Result 2020:-
Candidates, are you having any doubt on how to get Kerala Post Office GDS Result by visiting the web portal after official declaration? In this section, we have presented step wise guidelines that will help candidates at the time of downloading Kerala Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List. So, guys execute our steps as described below.
- 1st Step: Visit the India Post GDS Online Engagement Portal – http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
- 2nd Step: Go to “List of All Postal Circle Results” available on the left section of a homepage.
- 3rd Step: Now search a link titled as “India Post Result of Kerala GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) Recruitment Cycle-2 2019″ and then open it.
- 4th Step: A PDF file of Merit List will be downloaded automatically to your system on hitting the result link.
- 5th Step: Open the result PDF page to search your information (Name and Registration Number) is available in it or not.
- 6th Step: Keep the PDF of selection list in safe custody just for your reference.
Kerala Postal Circle GDS Merit List 2020 Details
INDIA POST GDS Recruitment Result for Kerala Circle will be uploaded in the PDF form of merit list so no login credentials required to download it. Just by following all the rules & regulation based on the online applications received from candidates, the selection has done as per automatically generated KL Postal GDS Merit List. Only shortlisted contestants’ details such as Full Name, 10th Standard Percentage, Reg. No., Division, Head Office, Sub Office, Branch Office, Post Name, Category, No. of Posts and Remarks will be available in a DoP Gramin Dak Sevak Selection List. Hence, a list of Aspirants qualified against Kerala Postal Circle 2063 GDS (BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak) Posts is consist of complete info by online mode. Those who find their Name in the result should not worry about next process as they will get an SMS on the specified date. Also, a provisional selection intimation will be sent through physical communication in due course according to the procedure. Previous Cycle-I Result had taken 60-80 days to release. However, we are expecting Kerala Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle-II Results Date will not take that much time duration.
Kerala GDS Cycle 2 (2086 Vacancies) Result 2020
- Kerala Post GDS Result-cum-Merit List 2020 PDF of Second Cycle Vacancies will be available at the official website for at least 03-04 months. But candidates should not worry as we will keep the result on this blog for a life time so they can download & check it anytime from here.
- SMS to Provisionally Shortlisted Contestants is to be sent by Indian Postal Circle Department. However, selected applicants cannot claim for final appointment on getting SMS or any other communication on selection.
- Final Selection for Kerala Postal Branch Post Master ABPM Posts to be based on the following criteria:-
- SSC Marks Memo/ Certificate Verification
- DOB Proof Verification (if DOB is not in SSC Certificate)
- Computer Certificate Verification
- Community Certificate Verification
- Verification of Certificate of Disability (if any)
- Any candidate can view application status until the merit list announced just by providing the information as follows:-
- REGISTRATION NUMBER
- MOBILE NUMBER
- Aspirants who forgot his/ her Reg. Number can recollect it through option ‘Forgot Registration/ Fee ID’ available in the web portal by submitting the following details:-
- Applicant Name
- Date Of Birth
- Year of Passing 10th Class
- In India Post BPM ABPM Dak Sevak Selection List, candidates will also get to see the details of those posts for which results withheld by the Department of Posts.
- About Furnishing of Security for selected aspirants to the Gramin Dak Sevak Posts: The security amount is Rs. 25,000/- for Branch Postmaster & Rs. 10,000/- for Assistant Branch Post Master/ Dak Sevak.
- Go through Kerala Postal Circle GDS Result Helpdesk (Helpline Number = 0471 2560758 and Email = email@example.com) for any query or question.
- Kerala Post Master BPM Dak Sevak Waiting List or 02nd Merit List/ Result is not likely to be announced so here we advise all those candidates who didn’t find their place in a selection list should not wait for it.
Kerala Post Office GDS Cut Off 2020
|♦ Cutoff & Vacancies Category wise Details ♦|
|Name of Categories||Cutoffs||Vacancies|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||N/A||416|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||N/A||197|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||N/A||143|
|ST (Scheduled Tribe)||N/A||37|
|PwD (Persons with Disabilities) – A||N/A||06|
|PwD (Persons with Disabilities) – B||N/A||22|
|PwD (Persons with Disabilities) – C||N/A||26|
|PwD (Persons with Disabilities) – DE||N/A||04|
|About Kerala Postal Circle GDS Cutoff: Looking at the previous result, officials have not released any official cutoff list. As the selection had done based on the auto-generated merit list, so we think there is no chance for release of cut off marks. However, applicants who got 90+ percentage in 10th exam, they have a much higher chance for selection as per our knowledge. In the previous recruitment process held during 2017-2018, the department had shortlisted mostly those candidates who scored more than 90% marks, so let’s wait for the outcome. Comment us below if you guys have any prediction about cut-offs & discuss it with other participants.|
Kerala Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2020
In our website (www.techufo.in), Kerala Post Gramin Dak Sevak ABPM BPM Results related article we have published to provide Genuine Information. So, those applicants who have visited this article are advised to share their suggestions, query, selection status, etc. in a comment section below. Here aspirants are strictly informed not to disclose their Registration Number & Mobile Numbers to others for security reasons. Also be guarded against any Unscrupulous Phone Calls from Job Racketeers, Brokers, etc. Our research team is updating this article whenever any latest stuff released by the Department Of Posts. Just bookmark this page if you don’t want to miss upcoming all latest news on Kerala Postal GDS Result 2020/ Merit List, Cutoffs, Final Selection List, Waiting List, etc. Finally, we are ending this blog here. Our Tech UFO team wishes ALL THE BEST OF LUCK. For day to day updates, Stay in Touch.