KPSC Group C Technical Recruitment 2016 Notification for 806 vacancies of JE, Jr. Health Inspector, Work Inspector, and other posts have released along with Online Application Form at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in:
Karnataka Public Service Commission has recently updated KPSC latest job notification R(2)147/2016-17/PSC on 06th of April to recruit massive candidates in Technical Group ‘C’ posts. According to advertise published by the officials, there are huge 806 Group C Vacancies will be filled up through this Karnataka PSC recruitment notification 2016 with eligible applicants. The commission has revealed this notice to fill numbers of vacant posts which are vacant right now in various departments of the state government. Those all job-hunters who are looking for fresh employment news in Karnataka state can utilize this opportunity before the last date i.e. 05th of May’16. For more details regarding this notification please go through below written article. It would help to understand essential eligibility criteria required for Karnataka PSC Technical jobs and other Grp ‘C’ posts. We advise every well-qualified candidate to grab this rear chance by being part and submitting KPSC Junior Engineer Apply online form in prescribed format at the official website.
The Public Service Commission of Karnataka: It is an organization of the state government, formed on 18th May’51 under the provision of Indian Constitution. Its head office is located in Bangalore City. This commission was established accordance with the provisions clause 14 of the PSC Regulation 1950. It is one of the Public Service Commission that every Indian state has its own today. The main function of this State Government agency is to hire most suitable and capable employees for vacant civil service jobs available in the Kar State. It also guides Govt on matters like appointments, transfers, promotions and other norms related to recruitment. Every year, it holds varied competitive examinations and recruitments for the appointment of jobless people by circulating employment advertise through an official site. It’s a dream of every SSLC passed or graduate people residing in the state to grab Govt Jobs through Karnataka PSC for making future secure.
Now, the commission has currently invited online applications from willing candidates for KPSC Group C Technical Recruitment 2016 of 806 vacancies in various different posts. The board has disclosed this notification for numbers of Tech Grp ‘C’ posts namely Jr Health Inspector, Work Inspector, Junior Engineer (Civil), JE (Electrical), Textile Inspector, Assistant Statistical Officer, Industrial Extension Officer and Electrician Grade-1 jobs. Those intrigued contestants with qualifications like 10th/ 12th pass, Diploma, Degree, B.Tech, MBBS, etc. can apply for this recently released Karnataka Govt Job’16 without being a delay. All candidates must note that registration process for above-mentioned vacancies will be done via online mode only. KPSC Group C Technical apply online link has already activated at the primary web portal of this commission. Here, we inform everyone that due date to fill the application form for KPSC Junior Health Inspector vacancies is 05/05/16 by 11:59 PM. One important reminder, if aspirants miss the last date of submission then their request for accepting form will not be taken into consideration.
After completion of the registration procedure, higher authorities will conduct written examination for those candidates who had successfully applied their form. Qualified applicants based on their marks scored in written test will be called for an interview session. First, don’t forget to read out KPSC Technical Job Notification 2016 properly once before applying for your desired vacancy. All the entire instructions related to posts like age criteria, educational qualifications, upper age limitation, the scale of pay, examination fees, selection methodology, useful dates and “Steps to Apply On-line Registration Form” are well prescribed below. Contestants who wish to receive fresh alerts regarding Govt Naukri updates can follow us on a regular interval.
KPSC Group C Technical Recruitment 2016 Details:-
Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Notification No: R(2)147/2016-17/PSC
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Job Location: Within the State
Apply Mode: On-line
No. of Vacancies: 806 seats
- Junior Health Inspector (JHI): 268 seats
- Work Inspector (WI): 211 seats
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 169 seats
- Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO): 58 seats
- Industrial Extension Officer (IEO): 33 seats
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 30 seats
- Electrician Grade I: 29 seats
- Textile Inspector (TI): 08 seats
Pay Scale Post Wise (per month):
- For ASO Vacancy: Pay Band of Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 36,000/-
- For JE (Civil/ Electrical), IEO, Textile Inspector & Work Inspector Vacancy: Pay Band of Rs.17,650/- to Rs. 32,000/-
- For Electrician Grade I Vacancy: Pay Band of Rs.12,500/- to Rs. 24,000/-
Application cum Examination Fee (Non-Refundable):
- For General Quota: Rs. 300/- (rupees three hundred rupees only)
- For Reservation Quota: Rs. 25/- (rupees twenty-five rupees only)
Karnataka Health Inspector Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria:-
Educational/ Academic Qualifications:
Interested aspirants must have below-mentioned qualifications with good academic records acquired from Government certified university or institution.
- Diploma Course in relevant discipline
- Degree Courses in relevant field
Note: For post wise essential qualifications, please download official notification from a direct link below.
- Basic limit: Not less than 18 years and Not more than 35 years
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category aspirants in accordance with State Govt.’s norms.
The final recruitment of applied candidates will be based on their rank obtained in merit list after successfully qualifying in following selection process:-
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification (if required)
How to fill KPSC Online Application Form 2016?
- Open an official website of the commission.
- In a main page of the site, search a download link labeled as “KPSC Recruitment Notice for Group C Technical Posts”
- After you find out above specified link, open it.
- First, download the official notification pdf file and then read all the general instruction written in it.
- Next step, select your desired post and press on “Apply On-line” link.
- Now, carefully insert all the asked details in a prescribed format of application form.
- Upload your recent passport size scanned photo along with signature and certificates only in mentioned JPG file size.
- Deposit fees using Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card or other options.
- At last, ensure all the entered details and items before final submission.
- Save the applied copy of registration form to your computer/ mobile.
- Also, take one or two printouts of it for just a proof purpose.
- Closing Date to Submit Online Application Form: 05th of May’16
- Due Date to Pay Application Fees: 06th of May’16
- Admit Card/ Call Letter Availability Date: Update Soon
- Date of Written Examination: Update Soon
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Stay connected with this www.techufo.in web page, soon we will come with further updates like KPSC Technical Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Model Papers, Previous Year Papers, Admit Card, Key Answers, Cut Off Marks, Interview Call Letter, Final Merit List and Results. If readers want to ask any of their queries about this Karnataka PSC Group C recruitment process then please comment us in a feedback box. Our experts will try to answer every submitted query/ doubts as fast as they can, THANK YOU.