KSP Recruitment 2016 Notification along with Online Application link has made available for the total 4350 vacancies of Civil & Armed Police Constable Posts to apply at www.ksp.gov.in official web portal.
Karnataka State Police Force has now delivered most awaited employment news of this week through their authorized website for hiring best male and female postulants in various category constable posts. The notification which titled as KSP Recruitment 2016 was already revealed in order to fill up Armed Police Constable, Civil Police Constable and Special Reserve Police Constable Vacancies. This advertisement of massive 4350 KSP Constable Jobs will surely feed power to all the passionate and career oriented Indian citizens who are keenly waiting for fresh constable jobs opening in Karnataka Police Department. All those candidates who feel capable for this job profile must use the opportunity of cracking Karnataka Special Police Constable vacancies by applying applications via online mode before due date.
The Karnataka State Police Department is headed by the Director General of Police. It is the law enforcement agency and local civilian police that headquarters at Bangalore city. The main purpose of this organization is to protect the state from all illegal activates by maintaining Law and Order. Currently, there are more than 850 police stations, 200 circle offices, 90 SDPOs and 30 DPOs in the state. Department also appoints the talented and skilled contestants whenever the need of workforce arises within the force. It’s a dream for each and every responsible citizen to get latest police jobs under this organization.
Right now, department has invited online application for the Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2016 to acquire 4350 vacant job vacancies. Among this, board authority are planning to recruit only physically fit youngster for 1952 Civil Police Constable (Men & Women) Jobs, 1638 Armed Police Constable (Men) Jobs and 760 Special Police Constable (Men) Jobs. All the interested aspirants who are willing to take part in KSP Constable Vacancy must have requisite educational qualifications and that from a recognized Board or University. Candidates must note that this published KSP Civil Police Constable Notification is most suitable for those dynamic contestants who are searching latest Karnataka Govt Jobs after 10th & 12th class pass. Well qualified and eligible contestants can apply for online registration on all days till 05/02/16 through concerned main site. This recruitment procedure will be only proceeds by online portal for above designate posts. Here we notify contenders that application form received incomplete are liable to rejection and any changes will not be entertained in future.
While applying to the posts, intrigued candidates looking for jobs after matriculation are requested to go through all the eligibility norms and other criteria by referring official notifcation. The recruitment procedure will be done under the strict supervision of selection panel. It shall be consists of PET, PST, Written Test, Personal Interview, Medical Test followed by Character Verification. The general instruction related to vacancies like educational criteria, upper age limit, application fee, pay scale, grade pay, important dates, selection method, physical standards and steps for ‘How to Apply Online Application Form’ are briefly mention below.
KSP Recruitment 2016 Basic Details:-
Organization: Karnataka State Police Department
Job Type: State Government Jobs
Job Placement: Karnataka
Total Vacancies: 4350
A) Civil Police Constable (Men & Women): 1952 Posts
- Mysore City – 367 seats
- Hubballi-Dharwad City – 170 seats
- Mangaluru City – 169 seats
- Bengaluru District – 119 seats
- Belagavi City – 355 seats
- Chikkamangaluru – 114 seats
- Kolar – 45 seats
- Davangere – 131 seats
- DK, Mangaluru – 162 seats
- Shivamogga – 143 seats
- Tumakuru – 177 seats
B) Armed Police Constable (Men): 1638 Posts
- Mysore City – 300 seats
- Hubballi-Dharwad City – 236 seats
- Mangaluru City – 342 seats
- Bengaluru District – 95 seats
- Belagavi City – 147 seats
- Chikkamangaluru – 32 seats
- Kolar – 44 seats
- Mandya – 98 seats
- DK, Mangaluru – 24 seats
- Shivamogga – 104 seats
- Tumakuru – 74 seats
- Bengaluru City (CAR, North) – 142 seats
C) Special Reserve Police Constable (Men): 760 Posts
- 1st Battalion – 30 seats
- 2nd Battalion – 120 seats
- 3rd Battalion – 210 seats
- 4th Battalion – 100 seats
- 7th Battalion – 140 seats
- 8th Battalion – 160 seats
Karnataka Police Jobs Eligibility Criteria:-
For Civil Police Constable Posts:
- Age Limit (05/02/16):
- General Quota: Above 19 years and Below 25 years
- SC/ ST/ CAT-01/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B Quota: Above 19 years and Below 27 years
- Tribal Category: Above 19 years and Below 30 years
- Educational Qualifications:
- Contestants must have cleared PUC, 12th Class Exam (12th Std – CBSE, 12th Std – ICSE, 12th Std – SSE) or its equivalent from a Govt approved Board.
For Armed Police Constable and Special Reserve Police Constable Posts:
- Age Limit (05/02/16):
- Unreserved Category: Mini 18 years and Maxi 25 years
- SC/ ST/ CAT-01/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B Category: Mini 18 years and Maxi 27 years
- Tribal Quota: Mini 18 years and Maxi 30 years
- Educational Qualifications:
- Interested contenders should possess SSLC – CBSE, SSLC – ICSE, SSLC – SSC, SSLC – STATE BOARD, SSLC or its equivalent from any recognized board.
Application Fee/Examination Fee (Non-refundable & Non-adjustable):
Note: Candidates need to pay application fees through Bank Challan at State Bank of Mysore (SBM) or State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH) only.
- General (UR) Category: Rs. 250/- (two hundreds and fifty only)
- Reserved (SC/ST/CAT-1/TRIBAL) Category: Rs. 100/- (one hundred only)
Pay Scale (per month):
- The recruited applicants for above said job vacancies shall be paid an attractive pay band plus grade pay by the department.
The final selection of most courageous and motivated aspirants will made through good score obtained in the following process:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Exam &
How to fill KSP Online Application Form 2016?
- Open the authorized web portal of organization.
- Navigate to “Current Recruitment” section in the homepage.
- First, read all the instructions as written in notification to be sure about eligibility.
- Now, click on “Apply Online” link and select the desired post.
- Fill up all the mandatory fields of application form and then submit it.
- Download the submitted form and also take printout for selection test usage.
Important Dates for the Candidates:-
- Last Date for Generation of Online Applications: 05th February, 2016 (Friday)
- Due Date for Payment of Fee via Bank Challan: 06th February, 2016 (Saturday)
Official Portal: www.kps.gov.in
Applicants are requested to bookmark this page using Ctrl+D shortcut key so that they can stay connected with us for ascertaining developments news time to time. Our TechUFO team will soon provide you PET Exam Date, Schedule, Location, Written Test Syllabus/Pattern, Relevant Materials, Admit Card, Answer Keys, Cut Off Marks, Merit Lists and Results in our main website. If anyone is having any queries then please drops it in the comment box. Our experts will try their best to solve your asked questions, THANK YOU.