KSP Recruitment 2017 Notification and Online Application for Karnataka Civil Police Constable 2626 Vacancies released to apply at www.ksp.gov.in official website:
Karnataka Police Constable Jobs Opening for 10th/12th pass people. The Karnataka State Police Force has now delivered most awaited employment news of this week through their authorized website for hiring best male and female candidates in various category constable posts. The notification which titled as KSP Recruitment 2017 was already revealed in order to fill up 2626 vacancies of Civil Police Constable posts in Karnataka. Hope, this latest advertisement for KSP Constable Jobs will surely feed power to all the passionate and career oriented Indian citizens who are keenly waiting for constable recruitment in Karnataka Police Department. All those candidates who feel capable for this job profile must use this opportunity by applying KSP Civil Police Constable Vacancy 2017 Online Application Form on or before due date i.e. 12th June 2017. All those who are interested in this recruitment process can download KSP Civil Police Constable Notification PDF from the official web page link available below.
The Karnataka State Police Department is headed by the Director General of Police. It is the law enforcement agency and local civilian police that headquarters at Bangalore city. The main purpose of this organization is to protect the state from all illegal activates by maintaining Law and Order. Currently, there are more than 850 police stations, 200 circle offices, 90 SDPOs and 30 DPOs in the state. The department officials also appoint talented and skilled contestants whenever the need of workforce arises in the force. It’s a dream for each and every responsible citizen to get latest police jobs under this organization. The department also provides 10th pass jobs, 12th pass jobs, graduation based jobs, etc. to the applicants based on their quantification. Also, they conduct selection process after completion of registration to recruit best candidates for vacant posts. Gather more details about KSP latest vacancies by going through below passages.
KSP Recruitment 2017 Details @www.ksp.gov.in
Right now, the department has invited online application for the Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017 to acquire 2626 vacant jobs. Among this, board authority is planning to recruit only physically fit youngster for the post of Civil Police Constable (Men & Women) Jobs. All the interested aspirants who are willing to take part in KSP Constable Vacancy must have requisite educational qualifications and that from a recognized Board or University. Well qualified and eligible contestants can apply for online registration on all days from 27/05/17 to 12/06/17 through a designated portal only. This recruitment procedure will proceed by the online portal for the posts. Candidates must note that the official Karnataka Police Constable Notification is most suitable for those dynamic contestants who are searching latest Govt Jobs after 10th & 12th class pass. Here we notify contenders that application form received incomplete are liable to rejection and changes will not be entertained in future.
Karnataka Civil Police Constable Notification 2017
While applying to the posts, intrigued candidates looking for jobs after matriculation are requested to go through all the eligibility norms and other criteria by referring official notification. The KSP Civil Constable selection process shall be consists of PET, PST, Written Test, Personal Interview, Medical Test followed by Character Verification. The recruitment process will be under the strict supervision of selection panel. The complete instructions related to vacancies such as educational criteria, upper age limit, application fee, pay scale, grade pay, registration dates, selection method, physical standard and KSP Jobs online apply process briefly mentioned below in detail.
Organization Name: Karnataka State Police Department
Total Number of Vacancies: 2626
Name of the Post: Civil Police Constable (Men & Women)
|Mysore City||200 vacancies|
|Mangaluru City||100 vacancies|
|Bengaluru City||1575 vacancies|
|U. K. Karwar||151 vacancies|
|Belagavi City||150 vacancies|
|Hubballi-Dharwad City||00 vacancy|
|DK, Mangaluru||00 vacancy|
Job Type: State Government Jobs
Job Placement: Karnataka State
Application Mode: Online
Registration Due Date: June 12, 2017
Application Fee/Examination Fee (Non-refundable & Non-adjustable): Candidates need to pay application fees through Bank Challan in State Bank of India (SBI) or Post Office only.
- General (UR) Category: Rs. 250/- (two hundred and fifty rupees)
- Reserved (SC/ST/CAT-1/TRIBAL) Category: Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupees)
KSP Constable Pay Scale (per month): All those applicants who get vacancies will get paid an attractive pay scale plus grade pay by the Department. If you want more details on salary, then please refer the official website or notification link uploaded below.
Karnataka Police Constable Jobs 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limitation (cutoff date – 12/06/17):-
- General Quota: Above 19 years and Below 25 years (Aspirants should be born between 12-06-1992 and 12-06-1998).
- SC/ ST/ CAT-01/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B Quota: Above 19 years and Below 27 years (Contestants should be born between 12-06-1990 and 12-06-1998).
- Tribal Category Candidates: Above 19 years and Below 30 years (Applicants should be born between 12-06-1987 and 12-06-1998).
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have cleared following qualifications or its equivalent from a Government approved Board.
- PUC or/and 12th Class Exam (12th Std – CBSE, 12th Std – ICSE, 12th Std – SSE)
Selection Methodology: All the applicants’ selection to be made through their performance and score obtained in the following Recruitment stages:
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency/Endurance Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Exam
- Personal Interview
How to Apply KSP Civil Police Constable Online Application Form 2017?
- Open the authorized web portal of an organization.
- Navigate to “Current Recruitment” section on the homepage.
- First, read all the instructions as written in notification to be sure about your eligibility.
- Now, click on “Apply Online” link and select the post.
- Fill up all the mandatory fields of application form with correct details.
- Upload your passport size photo, signature, documents, etc. as per guidelines.
- Pay your fees through State Bank of India or Post Office in Challan form.
- Re-check the filled up details and then press submit button.
- Save the system generated Registration Number and Password for further usage.
- Download the registered form and also take a print out for just a reference.
Karnataka Civil Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Dates
- Starting Date of Online Registration of Application Form: 27th May 2017 (Saturday)
- Last Date for Generation of Online Applications: 12th June 2017 (Monday)
- Due Date for Payment of Fee via Bank Challan: 14th June 2017 (Wednesday)
KSP Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online Now
Official Website: www.kps.gov.in | http://rec17.ksp-online.in
Applicants are requested to bookmark this page using Ctrl+D shortcut key so that they can stay connected with us for ascertaining developments news time to time. Our TechUFO team will soon provide you PET Exam Date, Schedule, Location, Written Test Syllabus/Pattern, Relevant Materials, Admit Card, Answer Keys, Cut Off Marks, Merit Lists and Results on our main website. If anyone is having any query then please drops it in the comment box. Our experts will try their best to solve your asked questions, THANK YOU.