Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 Notification is released for 1705 IRBN Constable AB/UB SI vacancies along with Online Application Form to apply at www.megpolice.gov.in:
Good news for all Police Constable jobs seekers of Meghalaya state…!!! The Meghalaya Police Department has recently released another job advertisement for recruitment of AB/UB Sub-Inspectors, Constables, Armourer, Followers, Mechanics and many other posts in their force. According to the Meghalaya Police Notification 2016-17, there are total 1705 vacancies released to fill up with motivated and courageous young candidates. Now, all those passionate contestants who are looking for latest Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 can apply their online application form by logging to official website. Interested candidates with required eligibility can make use of this golden chance. The last date for receipt of Meghalaya Police application form is 31st July 2016, so hurry up and submit your details. Candidates can check out eligibility criteria of Meghalaya UB AB Sub Inspector vacancies by going thoroughly to below written passages.
About Meghalaya Police Department: It is a law enforcement agency for the state. It was earlier part of the Assam Police until 1972 when the separate State was created. This organization is headed by the Director General of Police (DGP). The headquarters of Meg police is situated at the Secretariat Hill, Shillong. At present, total sanctioned strength of the organization is more than 12,000 personnel, with an actual strength of 11,000. The department’s vision statement is as sentinels of law, envision, the creation of a safe and secure society. Its primary objectives are (i) to maintain public order through Community participation, (ii) to collect and communicate actionable intelligence affecting the public peace and tranquility, (iii) to prevent the commission of offenses and public nuisances, (iv) to promote and preserve public orders. Its primary functions are to uphold and enforce the law impartially and to protect life, liberty, property, human rights and dignity of public residing in the state.
Here, we notify that the state government of Meghalaya has now come up with massive 1705 vacancies in the police department. This employment notification was published to fill up five different categories of vacancies in the department. Appropriate contestants can download Meghalaya Constable Recruitment 2016 Application Form from the official website or by clicking on a quick link below. After filling up the application form, candidates have to send it along with copies of required documents/ certificates at the postal address. Those all job-finders who wish to apply for Meghalaya Police Vacancy 2016 must have qualifications like graduation degree, 09th pass, 10th pass or 12th pass from a recognized board/ university.
The selection committee will conduct Physical Efficiency Test, Written Examination followed by Interview for the appointment of best applicants. All the important details regarding vacancies such as educational qualifications, pay scale, application/ examination fees, age limitation, selection methodology, useful dates, etc are briefly provided below.
Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 Basic Details:-
Organizer Name: Central Recruitment Board (CRB)
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Job Placement: Within the State
Registration Process: Online/ Offline mode
No. of Posts: 1705
A) Category-I: 100 Posts
- UB Sub Inspector Posts: 100 seats
B) Category-II: 25 Posts
- AB Sub Inspector Posts: 25 seats
C) Category-III (UB Group): 631 Posts
- Unarmed Branch Constable – 463 seats
- MPRO Operator/ Signals Operator – 96 seats
- Firemen – 41 seats
- WPC – 23 seats
- Driver Firemen – 10 seats
D) Category-IV (AB Group): 738 Posts
- State Battalion Constable & IRBN Constable – 600 seats
- Armed Branch Constable – 150 Posts
- Driver Constable – 120 seats
- Handyman Constable – 20 seats
- MPRO (General Duty) Constable – 10 seat
- Mechanic – 10 seats
- Armourer – 10 seats
- Buglers – 06 seats
- Rider Constable – 03 seats
E) Category-V (Follower Group): 20 Posts
- Follower of DEF/ State Battalions including IRBN – 20 seats
Note: Those who selected for above specified posts will receive following pay scale category wise along with other allowances in accordance with state government orders.
- The Category-I & II Posts will receive pay scale of Rs. 14,100/- to Rs. 27,510/-
- The Category-III & IV Posts will receive pay scale of Rs. 8,300/- to Rs. 16,270/-
- The Category-V Post will be paid Rs. 6,500/- to Rs. 12,700/-
- Every contestant has to pay Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred and fifty only) as an Application Fee.
Meghalaya Police Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria:-
- For SI Vacancy: Graduation Degree in any stream from Govt. certified university or institution.
- For UB Group: 10+2 pass (twelve) from a recognized board.
- For AB Group: 09th Class pass (nine) from a recognized board.
- For Followers Vacancy: 05th Class pass (five) from a Govt. authorized board.
Note: Please click on below given an important link for collecting more brief information about qualifications.
- Above 20 years and Below 27 years for AB/UB Sub Inspector Jobs.
- Above 18 years and Below 27 years for Category-V Post.
- Above 18 years to Below 21 years for UB & AB Group Posts.
Note: Benefit of age relaxation in upper limit will be applicable to SC/ ST quota candidates by 05 (five) years as per State Govt. rules and regulations.
Final selection of candidates for above 1705 megpolice.gov.in jobs will be made on their overall performance in following tests:
- Physical Measurement Test
- Written Test
- The department will upload admit card for a PMT and written examination to their official website. The temporary admit cards to appear for the PMT will be given after completion of registration process. Those who qualified in the Physical Measurement Test will be given a Final Admit Card through official web portal.
- The final result of this recruitment process will be announced around 2½ months after the examination date.
Steps to Apply Meghalaya Constable SI Recruitment Form 2016?
- Open the official website.
- In the main page, go to “Recruitments” section
- Now, find out notification link and then open it.
- Read out all the general instructions mentioned in the official notification file.
- Download the prescribed format of application form and fill it up without making any spelling mistakes.
- Paste your recent passport size color photograph on it.
- Affix all the relevant documents and certificate that was described in the notification.
- At last, after verifying filled up details, send application form to the official address before the due date.
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: 31.07.2016
- Admit Card/ Call Letter Availability Date: 15 days before test date
- Date of PET Examination: In August 2016 (expected)
- PET Result Date: Notified Soon
- Written Examination Date: Notified Soon
- Date of Final Result: To be announced later
Postal/ Communication Address:-
TO THE OFFICE OF THE DG PRISONS/ ADDL. DIRECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE, (TAP) AND CHAIRMAN,
CENTRAL RECRUITMENT BOARD (CRB),
Official Website: www.megpolice.gov.in
Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 Notification for the total 1425 vacancies of Constable, SI and other posts has been made available along with an application form download link at www.megpolice.gov.in official portal.
Office of the DG Prisons/ Addl Director General of Police, Central Recruitment Board (CRB) has now published an official job advertisement to fill up huge vacant posts in Meghalaya Police for the year 2016. As per current employment news, vast 1425 numbers of Meghalaya State Police Constable vacancies will be revealed soon in upcoming days. Now, it is encouraging updated news that will feed energy to those interested individuals who are searching for govt jobs in Meghalaya after 9th pass. All those appropriate aspirants who are having essential qualifications can utilize this right opportunity of grabbing police jobs in their state. Eligible candidates need to submit their filled application forms via offline mode before specified due date.
Now, the department has come with fresh job notice and invites application from young eligible Indian Citizens for engagement of various posts mentioned under different five categories, Here we notify to everyone that Meghalaya Police Application procedures will be started from 15/03/16 and ends on 15/04/16. Every suitable contestant is requested to send application forms through offline mode at below mentioned postal address before due date. Candidates must note that the download link of application forms will be made available at official website only. If an application of the contenders received after the expiry date then it will not be entertained. Capable and interested candidates with the qualification of 10+2 pass or class 9 pass from a recognized university can apply for this Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016. Applicants should able to speak, read and write at least one of the regional languages of the state.
While applying, each and every job seeker is suggested to make sure about their eligibility by referring Meghalaya Police Notification 2016. All those who qualified in the PET exam will be allotted a final admit card for written test. After clearing written examination, selected candidates will be invited for medical test. The complete selection process will be organized according to policy of Transparency in Recruitment Process (TRP). We have provided some brief details about category wise vacancies, educational requirements, salary offer, examination fees, upper age limit, age criteria, selection system, important dates and “How to submit registration form”. The unemployed people who are very much interested in grabbing fresh sarkari naukri can follow our portal for the latest job notifications regularly.
Total No. of Vacancies: 1425 posts
A) Category-I: 80 Posts
- UB Sub Inspector Posts: 80 seats
B) Category-II: 20 Posts
- AB Sub Inspector Pots: 20 seats
C) Category-III (UB Group): 576 Posts
- Unarmed Branch Constable – 441 seats
- Firemen – 31 seats
- Driver Firemen – 05 seats
- MPRO Operator/ Signals Operator – 86 seats
- WPC – 13 seats
D) Category-IV (AB Group): 738 Posts
- Armed Branch Constable – 125 seats
- State Battalion Constable & IRBN Constable – 500 seats
- Handyman Constable – 13 seats
- Rider Constable – 02 seats
- MPRO (General Duty) Constable – 01 seat
- Mechanic – 07 seats
- Driver Constable – 81 seats
- Buglers – 04 seats
- Armourer – 05 seats
E) Category-V (Follower Group): 11 Posts
- Follower of DEF/ State Battalions including IRBN – 11 seats
Registration Process: Offline mode
Scale of Pay (per month):
Note: Recruited applicants will be paid a best pay band category wise along with other allowances as admissible under the norms from time to time.
- For Category-I & II Posts: Rs. 14,100/- to Rs. 27,510/-
- For Category-III & IV Posts: Rs. 8,300/- to Rs. 16,270/-
- For Category-IV Posts: Rs. 6,500/- to Rs. 12,700/-
- Candidates will be able to collect application forms with effect from 15th March 2016 on payment of Rs. 50/- (fifty rupee only)
- It will be made available at the Offices of all District Superintendents of Police and Commandants of MLP Battalions and Principal, PTS Mawroh, Shillong.
Interested candidates must have below required age group to apply application forms towards this recruitment in the Meg police department:
- For Follower Posts: Mini 18 years and Maxi 27 years
- For UB SI Posts and AB SI Posts: Mini 20 years and Maxi 27 years
- For Category-III Posts (UB Group): Mini 18 years to Maxi 21 years
- For Category-IV Posts (AB Group): Mini 18 years to Maxi 21 years
All capable job seekers having essential qualifications post wise from a recognized university or institution are eligible to apply for these vacancies.
- UB & AB Sub Inspectors Jobs: Must have a Degree in any stream
- Unarmed Branch Constable, Fireman, Driver Fireman, MPRO Operator/ IRBN Signal Operators and Mechanics Jobs: Must have 10+2 pass
- Armed Branch Constable, Driver Constable, Handymen and Battalion Constables including JRBN Constables: Must have passed Class 9 examination (IX pass)
- Followers Jobs: Must have at least passed Class 5 examination (V pass)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- OMR based Written Examination
- Trade Test
- Personal Interview
How to fill Meghalaya Police Constable Application Form 2016?
- Logon to the authorized web page of department.
- Navigate to “What’s New” section in the home page.
- In that section, click on the link labeled as “Advertisement Notice for the Recruitment of UB/AB Sub Inspectors/Constables/Firemen/MPRO Operators/Mechanics/Buglers etc.”
- First, download the notification pdf file and then read it thoroughly.
- If you find yourself eligible, then fill up the prescribed format of application form without wasting time.
- Don’t forget to attach necessary documents and certificates along with passport size photo copy.
- Certify the information provided is correct and then send your application form to the address given below.
Useful Dates for the Readers:-
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 15th March, 2016
- Ending/ Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 15th April, 2016
- Admit Card Release Date: Update Soon
- PET Examination Date: Update Soon
- Date of Written Test: Update Soon
The Office of District Superintendent of Police & Commandant of MLP Battalions and Principle PTS Mawroh, Shillong.
Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 Application (Link Updated)
Latest Updates: The on-line registration for above mentioned vacancies will be going to closed on 15.04.16 (Friday) so we advise every interested candidates to register their names as fast as possible before the last date.
As per your convenience, bookmark our techufo.in website by pressing a “Ctrl+D” shortcut key for ascertaining next development news of this recruitment process time to time via this page. In a short period, we will make available further updated information regarding to PET/PST Exam Date, Written Test Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key, Model Papers, Cut off Marks, Merit List and Results. Readers can share their feedback or queries with us without hesitation and our expert team will reply as quickly as they can, THANK YOU.