MSRTC Recruitment 2017 Latest Notification and Online Application released for Maharashtra RTC Driver Conductor Asst Mechanic Clerk Typist 14247 Vacancies to apply at www.msrtc.gov.in or www.msrtcexam.in:
Maharashtra Rajya Marg Parivahan Mahamandal Bharti 2017 Update!! Apply now if you are looking for latest vacancies in Maharashtra RTC after 10th pass. Huge 14247 job openings have been released by the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation to fill up different posts like Driver, Conductor, Jr Assistant Mechanic, Junior Clerk (Clerk Typist), Junior Supervisor, etc. Interested candidates may download Latest MSRTC Jobs 2017 Notification PDF from the official website or link attached below. Contestants will get all the eligibility-related details from the official notification. According to this Maha Rojgar Samachar, the MSRTC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Process will start from 12th January at the designated site. We have uploaded MSRTC Online Application download link here on this page at the bottom. Those who are eligible for Maha ST Driver Conductor Jobs must apply by filling up their applications through online mode only. Candidates can acquire more MSRTC Driver/Clerk/Jr Assistant Bharti Information by scrolling down the page. Do you want to know more details about this current Maharashtra RTC Recruitment?? Then read out the following passages you will find all your answers.
About Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation: M.S.R.T.C. Department formed in 1960 by the State Government. Headquarters of this Corporation located in Mumbai Central, Mumbai. It is a state-run bus service known as ST. In 1948, it was founded and named as Bombay State Road Transport Corporation (BSRTC). Later during 1960, its name changed with re-organization of the state. In India, it is the largest fleet owners operating more than 16,500 buses daily on 18,700 routes. It ferries approximately 07 million passengers on a daily basis. They provide intercity bus service within the Maha State and selected cities of neighboring states. An online ticket booking facility is also offered by this Corporation. Mr. Divakar Ravate is a Chairman and Ranjit Singh Deol Managing Director of the organization. Most of their city buses are built by the Ashok Leyland and TATA. All these Maha ST buses are also used for transportation of the postal mail, distribution of medicines, newspapers, etc. Every annual, Corporation also releases recruitment notifications to create employment opportunities for unemployed people. In this New Year, they come up with latest jobs and details available in below description.
The Latest Maharashtra Govt Jobs Alerts!! Total 14247 MSRTC vacancies of Driver/Conductor, Jr Clerk, and Jr Assistant jobs released through Maha Rajya Marg Parivahan Mahamandal Bharti Notification. It is a job opportunity for those waiting to start government careers after completing their studies. As per MSRTC Driver Assistant Mechanic Jobs Qualification requirement, applicants must have at least passed their 10th/12th Class or its equivalent with good academic records. Aspirants are required to have a valid driving license for Maharashtra RTC Driver Vacancy. In this Maha ST Bharti Recruitment, age limit is also one of important eligibility criteria. Maximum 35 years and minimum 21 years will require for all these vacancies. The department will provide upper age relaxation to reserved category contestants as per state govt norms. As far as selection process concert, it may consist of written examination, driving test, skill test and interview. Through MSRTC Assistant (Mechanic) Notification 2017, candidates will get all those details required for this recruitment process. Kindly read the notification once before applying at the official website.
If you want to apply for Maharashtra Driver, Clerk and Junior Assistant Jobs, then submit MSRTC Recruitment Application Form on or before 03rd Feb 2017 i.e. last date for online registration. The board will not collect applications after the due date, so try to apply as early as possible. Check out more info furnished below.
MSRTC Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Updates – msrtcexam.in
Department Name: Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation
Total Number of Vacancies: 14247
Vacancy Names: Driver, Carrier, Assistant Mechanic, etc.
Maharashtra RTC Vacancy Details:-
- Driver & Conductor (Junior) – 7929 vacancies
- Assistant (Mechanical) – 3293 vacancies
- Clerk Typist (Junior Clerk) – 2548 vacancies
- Supervisor – 483 vacancies
Job Type: State Government Jobs
Job Placement: Maha State
Application Process: In On-line mode
Application/Registration Fee (Non-Refundable):-
- Reserved Category – Update Soon
- Unreserved Category – Update Soon
- Candidates can refer the official advertisement as category wise application fee mentioned in it.
Remuneration/Pay Scale (per month):-
- The Corporation will pay fixed remuneration per month to the selection applicants as per their rules and regulations.
- For know more exact details about wages, please wait for the official recruitment notification to release.
Maharashtra RTC Driver Conductor Bharti 2017 Eligibility Details:-
- The age of every application should not less than 21 years and not more than 35 years as on cutoff date.
- Age relaxation in upper limit applicable for those candidates belong to OBC, SC, ST and reserved categories.
- Visit the official notification for brief details about age relaxation.
Applicants must have post wise following qualifications from a recognized board or university.
- For Driver Jobs: 07th passed, HVM License, RTO Badge and 03 years experience.’
- For Conductor Jobs: 10th passed and RTO Badge
- Junior Clerk (Clerk-Typist) Jobs:
- 10th passed
- GCC Typing Speed – Marathi 30 wpm and English 40 wpm
- Junior Supervisor Jobs:
- Graduation Degree
Maharashtra State Road Transport Jobs Selection Process:-
The applied contestants to be appointed by the department based on their overall performance in the following tasks:
- Written Examination
- Driving Test
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
- Medical Examination
Maharashtra ST Recruitment Application Dates:-
- Advertisement Publication Date: 07th January 2017
- Opening Date to Start the Application Process: 12th January 2017
- Last Date for Online Submission of Applications: 03rd February 2017
- Exam Dates: Update Soon
How to Apply Online MSRTC Driver Asst Mechanic Application Form 2017?
- Open the official website or just go to the link uploaded below.
- Now, click on a link titled as Download Notification for Recruitment of Driver, Jr Clerk and Junior Assistant Vacancies.
- Read out all the eligibility criteria by downloading the notification.
- After reading the full advertisement, go back to homepage and open “Apply On-line” link.
- Insert your personal and professional details in mandatory fields.
- Upload your photo, signature, and necessary certificates.
- Remit the registration fees through online payment gateway or bank challan.
- Verify details submitted in the recruitment form.
- Finally, press “Submit” button to register your application.
- The Registration Number & Password allotted after a successful registration process.
- Take a printout for use during the selection process.
Official Notification File – Download PDF
MSRTC Jobs 2017 Application Form – Apply Online
Official Websites: www.msrtc.gov.in | www.msrtcexam.in
Hello, Friends!! We have mentioned MSRTC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online related all the required information in this web page. If there will be any further updates, then we will update this article. All those who want Maharashtra RTC Driver Bharti Recruitment 2017 Details can bookmark our website www.techufo.in. For the contestants, soon we will come up with info about Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, and Merit list. Those who have any query can contact officials through helpline number or e-mail ID. Keep visiting this website regularly for upcoming 10th/12th pass Sarkari Naukri Alerts. ALL THE BEST!!