NIACL Recruitment 2017 Latest Notification for New India Assurance Assistant Class-III 984 vacancies published to Apply Online Application Form at www.newindia.co.in official website.
Today for graduate people, we have good information regarding the release of latest recruitment from NIACL. The New India Assurance Company Limited has published notification for recruitment of 984 Assistants in Class-III cadre from the open market. Now, this is a right employment opportunity for youngsters looking to make the career in Insurance Company after completing their graduation degree. For this NIACL Recruitment 2017 details, the Official Advertisement uploaded by the authority to their official website. All those having required qualifications and age limit for NIACL Assistant Class III Vacancy 2017 can apply online through designated portal. Eligible and interested candidates can utilize the direct links attached below to download the official notification pdf file and apply online application. The last date to submit NIACL Assistant Recruitment Online Application Form is 29th March 2017. Contenders are advised to make sure to register the details within given period. All the further details related to New India Assurance latest Asst Jobs selection process can collect from the below description by the readers.
About New India Assurance Co Ltd: It is a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company headquartered at Mumbai, India. This organization founded by Sir Dorabji Tata during 1919. It nationalized in the year of 1973. Today it is a 100 % Govt owned multinational general insurance company operating in 28 countries. In India, this company has been market leaders in non-life business for more than 40 years. The company’s global business has crossed Rs.18371 Cr. During 2014-15, the Indian business has touched Rs 15149.50 Cr. They are the only direct insurer in India rated A (Excellent – Stable outlook) by AM Best. Just a few months back, it has collaborated with State Bank of India (SBI), Corporation Bank, Central Bank of India and United Western Bank. The company has more than 170 products catering to almost all segments of general insurance business. Now, the organization has reached across all territories through 2097 offices, including more than 1041 micro offices. The company has around 19,000 employees and 50,000 tied agents providing insurance services to the customers. Frequently, they also release employment notifications to hire Government jobs hunters. All the process related to recruitment done through the official website.
Recently, the latest employment news released by the New India Assurance Co Ltd to fill up 984 vacancies of Assistant Class-III Posts. The board has invited eligible candidates for this post to register their details by visiting the official web page. Interested and willing contestants may fill their application form by using the NIACL Jobs Online Form Apply link available on a homepage of the website. Contestants should apply through online mode only because no other mode of application will be accepted. The online registration process and payment of application fees will continue from 06/03/2017 to 29/03/2017 at the official site www.newindia.co.in. The age of aspirants must be between 18 years to 30 years as on 30th June’16. The relaxation in upper age limit shall be applicable for OBC, SC/ST, PWD, Ex-servicemen category candidates. Applicants are required to have Graduation degree in any discipline for this NIACL Assistant Class-III Recruitment 2017 process. It is must for every candidate to go through the eligibility details given in the official notification. The simple steps to apply online application are available in this article at the bottom.
NIACL Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
- 1 NIACL Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
The NIACL Assistant Class-III Notification 2016 download link attached below for the contestants so that they can not waste their time in finding it. Contestants are requested to download it and confirm whether you are eligible to apply or not. The preliminary examination, main examination and personal interview to be conducted by the authority for filling up 984 NIACL Assistant posts. Check out useful details of eligibility criteria such as qualifications, age limitation, application fee, registration date, etc. from the following passages.
Organization Name: The New India Assurance Company Limited
Recruitment REF NO: CORP.HRM/ASSISTANT/2016-17
Post Name: Assistants (Class-III Cadre)
Total Vacancies: 984
Allocation of Category-wise Vacancies:-
- Unreserved (UR) – 533 vacancies
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 228 vacancies
- Scheduled Castes (SC) – 140 vacancies
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 75 vacancies
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – 00 vacancy
- Hearing Impaired (HI) – 00 vacancy
- Visually Impaired (VI) – 00 vacancy
- Orthopedically Challenged (OC) – 00 vacancy
Category-wise Backlog Vacancies:-
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 07 vacancies
- Scheduled Castes (SC) – 00 vacancy
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 01 vacancy
Job Category: Central/Union Government Jobs
Job Placement: India
NIACL Assistant Jobs Pay Scale (per month): Rs. 14435-840(1)-15275-915(2)-17105-1030(5)-22255-1195(2)-24645-1455(3)-29010-1510(2)-32030-1610(5)-40080
- The appointed candidates will get paid Rs. 23,000/- per month with other admissible allowances and benefits as applicable by the organization.
- A candidate appointed in the Officers’ cadre shall be on probation for 01 (one) year period from a date of joining the duty. The probation period may be extended twice by a further period of 06 (six) months.
Registration Process: In On-line mode only
Application Fee (Non-Refundable & Non-Adjustable):
- For General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/- (six hundred rupees)
- For SC/ST/PWD Applicants: Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupees)
Fee Payment Modes:
- Internet Banking, Master/ Visa Card, Debit Card or Credit Cards
New India Assurance Assistant Class-III Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on 30.06.16):
- Above 18 years and below 30 years for the General Category.
- Upper Age relaxation will be applicable for Reserved Category as mentioned below.
- SC/ST – 05 (five) years
- OBC – 03 (three) years
- PWD – 10 (ten) years
- Ex-Servicemen – 05 (five) years
- Defence Service Personnel – 03 (three) years
- Persons Ordinarily Domiciled in the J&K – 05 (five) years
- Existing Confirmed Employees of Public Sector General Insurance – 08 (eight) years
Kindly Note: Applicants must not have born earlier than 02.10.1986 and not later than 01.10.1995.
Educational/Academic Qualification (as on 30.06.16):
Interested applicants must have a requisite qualification mentioned below from a recognized University of the Central Government.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate in any discipline or equivalent qualifications with at least 60% marks for General Contestants and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PWD Contestants.
- The Knowledge of Regional Language of the State of Recruitment is must.
newindia.co.in 984 Assistant Jobs Selection Process
The selection committee will organize following tests for the selection of best applicants out of total applied.
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination (100 marks)
- Phase-II: Mains Examination (200 marks)
- Phase-III: Personal Interview
NIACL Exam Syllabus/Exam Pattern:-
- Applicants will get the complete syllabus and exam pattern of the prelims as well as mains examination through the official notification link attached below.
|Prelims (Tier-1) Exam Pattern|
|01 hr (60 minutes)||English Language||30||30|
|Main (Tier-2) Exam Pattern|
|02 hrs (120 minutes)||Reasoning||40||50|
New India Assurance Recruitment Apply Online Dates
In below description, we have listed some important dates for the candidates so that they can apply their application accordingly. We will update final result release date as soon as officially announced by the authority.
- Commencement of Online Registration Process: 06th March 2017
- Last Date to Apply Online Application Form: 29th March 2017
- Online Fee Payment Dates: 06th to 29th March 2017
- Pre-Exam Call Letter Download Date: 10 days prior to the date of an exam
- Preliminary Exam (Tier-1 Examination) Date: 22nd & 23rd April 2017 (tentative)
- Prelims Result Release Date: April/March 2017
- Mains Admit Card Availability Date: 10 days prior to the date of an exam
- Main Exam (Tier-2 Examination) Date: 23rd March 2017
- Final Result Date: April/May 2017
Procedure for NIACL Assistant Class-III Online Application 2017
Before filling up on-line application form, all the candidates are advised to scan their photograph and signature as per required specifications as given in the notification. Applicants must have a valid personal email ID and mobile number. Those who don’t have can create it before applying their applications. All official communication will send to the registered e-mail id of the applicants.
- Open the official website of The New India Assurance Company Limited
- In a homepage, go to the Recruitment Section.
- Now open a download link labeled as Recruitment for the post of 984 Assistants in NIACL.
- Download the notification file and then read it carefully.
- Click on the option “APPLY ON-LINE” after reading the advertisement.
- A new screen will open, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” to register application.
- Fill up your Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- Upload the scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Make your fee payment by using Master/ Visa Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking.
- An e-receipt will generate after depositing the application fee.
- Verify the details filled up in the recruitment form and then click on “Submit” button.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will generate and display on the screen.
- An Email and SMS indicating the registration number & password will send.
- Take a printout of the e-receipt and Application Form.
New India Assurance Assistant Notification 2017 -> DOWNLOAD PDF
NIACL Jobs 2017 Application Form -> APPLY ONLINE
Official Website: www.newindia.co.in
Phone Number: 022-22708100 | 022-22708400
Fax Number: 022-22700470
To know more details about State/UT-wise and Category-wise vacancies, candidates can refer the Recruitment section of the official website. After reading this article, those who are interested in NIACL Recruitment 2017 process for 984 Assistant Class-III posts can use the link given above to submit their applications. The registration link will get active for a limited period only. So hurry up!! Don’t avoid this opportunity and start your graduation careers in govt sectors with NIACL latest jobs. Bookmark our website www.techufo.in for the upcoming updates like admit card, answer key, cutoff marks, result and final merit list. Please share your query or suggestions with us through a comment box below. We will reply as fast as possible. THANK YOU for reading this article!!