North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 Latest Notification released for 133 Apprentice Vacancies to apply NER Application Form at www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in:
Awesome, awesome news!! Now, the Indian Railways has dispatched latest employment news this week to appoint result oriented people on a contract basis. Here comes one of the best employment opportunities for youngsters who are fascinated to crack Apprentice latest jobs in North Eastern Railway. On 01st Nov, the North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 process started to fill up total 133 vacancies of Apprentices in the divisions and zones. All the interested contestants are advised to utilize this career opportunity without fail. Candidates who wish to apply for NER latest vacancies must have required eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. We have also given the official NER Apprentice Notification download link in this article which is available below. Applicants can verify the necessary qualifications and age limit from a notification. The recruitment authority will accept application forms through offline mode only. Contenders are requested to download application for North Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancies from a quick link attached below. Go through this article to get NER Group C Jobs related full information that we have collected from the official website.
About North Eastern Railways: NER established in the year of 1952 on 14th April. It is one of the 16 Railway Zones in India. It formed by combining two Railway systems and Cawnpore-Achnera section of the BB&CIR. On 15th January 1958, it had bifurcated into two zones. After re-organization in 2002, it comprises of 03 (three) Division – Varanasi, Lucknow, and Izatnagar. The N.E. Railways headquartered at Gorakhpur. It primarily serves the areas of Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand & western districts of Bihar. At present, it has 3450 km routes with 486 stations. Their motto is Serving Customers with a smile. It connects to many cultural centers such as Varanasi, Allahabad, Kushinagar, Sarnath, Lucknow, Nainital, Ranikhet, Kausani, Lumbini, Dudhwa, Jaunpur and Ayodhya. Currently, the head of this zone is Mr. Rajiv Misra (IRSME). In each zone, the administrative head named as General Manager. The Indian Railways (IR) divided into 16 zones. Each zone publishes their employment notification individually. This zone frequently releases latest Railway Jobs for the career oriented and passionate people to hire them. The board officials provide recruitment notification and applications by uploading to the designated portal.
The official notification of NER Recruitment 2016-17 emancipated for filling various vacant posts like Fitter, Welder, Electrician, Carpenter, Machinist, and Painter. As per the notification, the board officials will recruit 133 skilled aspirants by conducting a selection process consists of interview. Here we inform interested candidates that the last date for submission of NER Apprentice Application Form is 30th November 2016. Candidates have to send their filled up copy of application along with demand draft and other documents to the concerned address. A prescribed format of application form is available to download online at the official website www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in. For this North Eastern Railway Bharti, aspirants must have at least cleared their 10th class board exam or its equivalent from an authorized school. The North Eastern Railway Apprentice Jobs age limit is minimum 15 years and maximum 24 years. Applicants’ age should be as per age criteria otherwise not able to apply for these central govt vacancies. If you are interested in this NER Fitter Vacancy, then don’t miss the chance and apply within the registration period. Those recruitment applications received after a due date will not be considered valid.
Read the North Eastern Railway Notification 2016-17 of Apprentice Recruitment before final submission. We advise everyone to look at the norms and instructions given in the advertisement. Candidates need to confirm whether they meet specified eligibility criteria or not. All the necessary details about this recruitment given by us through this web page. Don’t worry about the procedure how to fill and submit NER Application Form via offline. Here in this article, we have written simple steps to apply applications. A direct link to download notification and applications form also provided at the bottom.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:-
Total Number of Vacancies: 133
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Allocation of Trade/Category wise Vacancies:-
- Fitter: 46 vacancies
- General – 24
- OBC – 12
- SC – 07
- ST – 03
- Carpenter: 30 vacancies
- General – 15
- OBC – 08
- SC – 05
- ST – 02
- Painter (General): 28 vacancies
- General – 14
- OBC – 08
- SC – 04
- ST – 02
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 21 vacancies
- General – 11
- OBC – 05
- SC – 03
- ST – 02
- Machinist: 05 vacancies
- General – 02
- OBC – 02
- SC – 01
- ST – 00
- Electrician: 03 vacancies
- General – 02
- OBC – 01
- SC – 00
- ST – 00
Registration Process: In Offline mode
Kindly Note: You have to deposit your fees through Postal Order or Demand Draft in the name of North Eastern Railways (N.E.R.), Gorakhpur.
- For General & OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupee)
- For Remaining Category Applicants: NO FEES
Pay Scale (Salary):
- Selected candidates will get handsome pay scale plus grade pay trade wise.
- For detailed information, refer official notification through a link attached below.
North Eastern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria:-
- Aspirants must have completed their High School Education (10th Class) with total 50% aggregate marks from a Government approved Board or School.
Age Limitation (as on 30/11/16):
- The Unreserved Category Applicants’ age must be between 15 years to 24 years.
- The reserved category aspirants will get age relaxation in upper limit as per norms of Central Government.
- OBC Quota – 03 years
- SC Quota – 05 years
- ST Quota – 05 years
Procedure to download and fill NER Apprentice Application Form 2016:-
- Open the official website or press on a link provided at the end of this article.
- In a homepage, click on the option titled as Contact us/ Recruitment.
- Now, click on North Eastern Railway Apprentice Notification Download link.
- First of all, download the official advertisement and read carefully all the information provided in it.
- You will also get a prescribed format of application form attached at the bottom of notification.
- If you find yourself eligible as per criteria, then fill up all the columns of a registration form.
- Fix your passport size recent photograph of on the application form.
- Verify the filled up form.
- Enclose attested copies of Matric passed Mark sheet, certificate showing Date of Birth, Demand Draft and other documents along with application form.
- Send it to the postal address mentioned below.
- To appoint 133 Apprentice vacancies the board will conduct an interview of those candidates who submit their applications before a registration due date.
- The authority may also recruit applicants based on their marks obtained in 10th Standard/ Matric.
- Contestants will get clear idea about selection process from a notification link given at the bottom.
Main Factory Manager/ Personnel, Mechanical Factory/North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur, Pin Code – 273012.
Important Date to keep in Mind:-
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: 30.11.2016
- Date for Release of Final Merit List: January 2017
Official Website: www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
Whenever NER Apprentices Interview Date, Call Letter and Result published, we will update it here on this web page. To get regular updates and the latest news on North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016, bookmark our website www.techufo.in. Stay connected to our site for more updates on bank jobs, state government jobs, postal jobs, and other information. Give us your feedback related to this recruitment by sharing it in a comment box placed below. ALL THE BEST for recruitment and thank you for going through this whole page.