DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2023 Notification for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Vacancies Released Soon to Apply Online Application Form at www.drdo.gov.in:
DRDO MTS 2023 Recruitment Details: Defence Research and Development Organization is back with the latest CEPTAM job Advertisement for 10th and ITI pass eligible candidates to fill up total 1817 MTS Posts. DRDO Centre For Personnel Talent Management invites Online Applications for Recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff Cadre. All those who are interested & eligible for DRDO CEPTAM Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy can apply from 23rd December 2019 to 23rd January 2020 by visiting the official online portal. We have shared a direct link to Apply DRDO CEPTAM MTS Online Form 2023 and Download Notification PDF in this page at the bottom.
Apply DRDO CEPTAM 11 STA-B & Tech-A Recruitment Online Application Form 2023
Scroll down and read out this blog to know all information on DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2023 Process for MTS Jobs Vacancies such as Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fee, Selection Procedure, Important Dates, How to Apply, etc.
- 1 DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2023 | Multi Tasking Staff MTS Vacancies Apply Online Form @www.drdo.gov.in
- 1.1 DRDO CEPTAM MTS Notification 2023: Summary
- 1.2 DRDO CEPTAM MTS Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for DRDO CEPTAM MTS Recruitment 2023
- 1.4 DRDO MTS Pay Scale
- 1.5 DRDO CEPTAM Application Fee & Mode of Payment
- 1.6 DRDO CEPTAM MTS Jobs Selection Process 2023
- 1.7 drdo.gov.in CEPTAM MTS Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- 1.8 How to Apply DRDO CEPTAM Multi Tasking Staff Online Application Form 2023?
- 1.9 Official Links for DRDO CEPTAM MTS 2023 Recruitment
- 1.10 DRDO CEPTAM MTS Exam 2023 Pattern
- 2 DRDO MTS Recruitment 2023: Help Desk
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2023 | Multi Tasking Staff MTS Vacancies Apply Online Form @www.drdo.gov.in
Hey, Job Seekers! DRDO CEPTAM MTS Notification 2023 published to hire best aspirants for the posts of Multi Tasking Staff, General Central Service Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted, Ministerial Post by DRDO ENTRY TEST 2023-24. There are total 1817 candidates will be selected for MTS Vacancies under this CEPTAM Recruitment Advertisement. You can check distribution of category wise DRDO MTS Vacancy from a tabular form given below. If you are searching for a career in Govt sectors, then should not miss out this opportunity. Here applying candidates must meet the DRDO CEPTAM MTS Job Qualifications and Age Requirements to register online successfully. Candidates must have passed 10th/ ITI and must be in the age limit of 18-25 years as on crucial date of eligibility.
All candidates have to open the DRDO website (https://www.drdo.gov.in) URL Link arranged below & submit their application form on or before the last date (i.e. Jan 23rd, 2020). You guys are requested to go through the detailed notification & Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) once before filling up your online form. Check out important points of CEPTAM Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2023 provided in the following table.
DRDO CEPTAM MTS Notification 2023: Summary
|Organization Name:||DEFENCE RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION (DRDO-CEPTAM)|
|Rectt. Advt. No.:||DRDO ENTRY TEST: 2023-24/ MTS|
|Post Name:||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Cadre|
|Total Vacancies:||01,817 vacancies (approx.)|
|Pay Scale:||Rs. 18000-56900/-|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Exam Date:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Qualification:||10th or ITI pass|
|Age Limit:||18-25 years|
|Nationality:||Citizen of India|
|Application Fee:||Rs. 100/-|
|Selection Stages:||Online Written Exam & Document Verification|
|Apply Mode:||Online mode|
DRDO CEPTAM MTS Vacancy 2023: Details
Here let’s check out the details about Category wise Break-up of MTS Vacancies in DRDO as listed below in the tabular form:-
|Category Names||No. of Vacancies|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||503|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||188|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||163|
|ST (Scheduled Tribe)||114|
|MSP (Meritorious Sports Person)||50|
|PwD (Person With Disability)/ CAT-A||18|
|PwD (Person With Disability)/ CAT-B||18|
|PwD (Person With Disability)/ CAT-C||18|
|PwD (Person With Disability)/ CAT-D||19|
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO CEPTAM MTS Recruitment 2023
Candidates must accomplish the following DRDO MTS Eligibility Criteria, viz. Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc., on the crucial date of eligibility before applying for recruitment:-
Educational Qualification Requirement:-
- 10th Class (Secondary School Certificate Exam) pass or equivalent from a Govt. recognized Board or ITI (Industrial Training Institute) pass as on 23rd January 2023.
- All those awaiting results of the final examination for the prescribed qualification as on 23rd of January 2020 are not eligible to apply for any post under this recruitment.
- Above 18 and Below 25 Years of age for Unreserved categories as on 23rd January 2023.
- Upper Age Relaxation applicable for reserved categories (i.e. OBC-NCL, SC, ST, PwD, ESM, Widows, Divorced Women & Women judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried, Disabled Defence Services Personnel, Central Government Civilian Employees and J&K Domiciled Persons during the period from 1st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989) as per the rules of Government of India (GOI).
DRDO MTS Pay Scale
About Scale of Pay/ Salary: Pay Matrix Level-I (Rs. 18000-56900/-) as per 07th CPC (Central Pay Commission) Pay Matrix will be paid to the recruited candidates along with other benefits as well as allowances according to extant GOI rules.
DRDO CEPTAM Application Fee & Mode of Payment
About Application Fee & Payment Modes: Candidates need to pay the following Application Fee via online mode by using Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking:-
- Rs. 100/- for General Male, OBC-NCL Male & EWS Male Candidates.
- No Fee for all Women and SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM categories as per extant GOI rules.
DRDO CEPTAM MTS Jobs Selection Process 2023
About Selection Procedure: Defence Research & Development Organisation will hire most eligible candidates for 1817 vacant posts of Multi Tasking Staff just based on following modes of selection:-
|S. N.||Selection Stages|
|A||Computer Based Test Tier–I (Screening)|
|B||Computer Based Test Tier-II (Final Selection)|
DRDO MTS Selection Process contains Screening (Tier-1) and Final Selection (Tier-2). Both the Tier-1 & Tier-2 will be in Computer Based (CBT) Mode and will have Objective type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). As per requirement, Tier-1 Score may be normalized. No negative marking in CBT. The exam medium will be Hindi and English. The exam syllabus will be commensurate to EQR (Educational Qualification Requirement) for the post.
At the time of joining, the concerned Laboratory/ Est. will do Document Verification of Provisionally shortlisted contestants. If on verification, it found that candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility criteria, then their appointment will be cancelled without notice, and no representation provided under any circumstances.
drdo.gov.in CEPTAM MTS Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Activities||Key Dates & Time|
|Date of Advertisement:||Yet to be announced|
|Opening Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||Yet to be announced|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||Yet to be announced|
|Crucial Date of Eligibility:||Yet to be announced|
|Last Date to Print Your Application Form:||Yet to be announced|
|Due Date to Make Online Payment of Fee:||Yet to be announced|
|Admit Card Availability Dates:||02 weeks prior to examination|
|CBT Tier-I Examination Date:||To be announced soon|
|CBT Tier-II Examination Date:||To be announced later|
|Final Result/ Merit List Declaration Date:||To be notified later on|
How to Apply DRDO CEPTAM Multi Tasking Staff Online Application Form 2023?
Follow the below shared steps to apply DRDO CEPTAM Online Application for MTS 2023 Recruitment:-
- 1st Step – Visit the official website of Defence Research and Development Organisation.
- 2nd Step – In a home page, click on the “Careers” section, go to the “Other Recruitment” section and then open a link named under CEPTAM Notice Board as “Download DRDO Entry Test 2019-20 Advertisement for Recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Cadre”.
- 3rd Step – Carefully read the detailed instructions given in the Advertisement pdf file before applying Online Application Form for being sure about your eligibility for the post.
- 4th Step – Click on “Register Online” link for One-Time Registration by filling up the Basic Details.
- 5th Step – You will get a User ID & Password (note it down & keep safely) after a successful registration.
- 6th Step – Login to fill up Online Application Form with details like Name, Date Of Birth, Father’s Name & Mother’s Name (as given in matriculation/ secondary/ ITI examination certificate), Mobile Number, Valid & Active personal Email ID, Correspondence Address, Permanent Address, etc.
- 7th Step – Upload your Photograph (Use only recent colour photograph taken within last 30 days), Signature (On plain white paper), 10th Class or ITI Certificate, Identity Proof, etc.
- 8th Step – Pay your Application Fee via online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- 9th Step – Save as well as Review your application and then click on Final Submit button.
- 10th Step – Lastly, take a printout of application and keep safely to produce at the time of document verification, if provisionally shortlisted.
Official Links for DRDO CEPTAM MTS 2023 Recruitment
|DRDO CEPTAM MTS Official Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|DRDO CEPTAM MTS Online Application Form 2023:||APPLY ONLINE (Live Soon)|
|Official Website of DRDO:||VISIT @ drdo.gov.in|
THE NAMES OF CITIES OF POSTING STATIONS under DRDO CEPTAM MTS 2023 RECRUITMENT: Agra, Ambernath, Ahmednagar, Bhubaneswar, Balasore, Bengaluru, Delhi, Dehradun, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gwalior, Haldwani, Hyderabad, Jagdalpur, Jodhpur, Kochi, Kanpur, Kolkata, Leh, Mumbai, Mussoorie, Mysore, Nasik, Panagarh, Visakhapatnam, Pune, Tejpur, etc.
DRDO CEPTAM MTS Exam 2023 Pattern
|♦ CBT Tier–I Exam Pattern ♦|
|a.||General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||35 ques.||35 marks||01 hr & 30 min|
|b.||General Awareness||30 ques.||30 marks|
|c.||Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability||35 ques.||35 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||100 ques.||100 marks||90 minutes|
|♦ CBT Tier–II Exam Pattern ♦|
|a.||General Science||40 ques.||40 marks||01 hr & 30 min|
|b.||General Math||40 ques.||40 marks|
|c.||General English||20 ques.||20 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||100 ques.||100 marks||90 minutes|
DRDO MTS Recruitment 2023: Help Desk
|♦ CONTACT DETAILS ♦|
|Contact Address:||The Director,
Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM),
Defence R&D Organization (DRDO), Ministry of Defence,
Metcalfe House, Civil Lines,
Delhi – 110 054.
|Helpline Number:||011-23882323 & 011-23819217
[09 AM to 05:30 PM (Monday to Friday, Except Government Holidays)]
|Official Email ID:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Candidates, do you have DRDO Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment Online Application & Notification related to any queries or questions after reading this article?? If yes, then you can clear it by sharing with us in a query box below. We hope this article will help those who are looking for central government vacancy after 10th pass. All candidates are advised to download CEPTAM MTS Detailed Advertisement PDF Page attached with this page, read it out thoroughly and then register application much before the closing date through an apply online link posted above.
Registered applicants can follow us @www.techufo.in for regular updates on DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2023 for MTS Online Exam Date, Exam Pattern/ Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key, Cutoff Marks, Merit List and Final Result without any delay. Bookmark this article so that you can easily reach out us to catch the latest news on current job openings @drdo.gov.in.
“Our Tech UFO Team Wishes All The Best for Recruitment in Defence Research & Development Organisation – CEPTAM”