OPSC Assistant Section Officer Syllabus 2015 has been made available for the applicants who had applied for the 140 posts of Assistant Section Officer on its authorized website www.opsc.gov.in:
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released syllabus for the Assistant Section Officer posts along with Exam Date, Pattern, Previous Year Papers and Books on its main portal. Large number of eligible applicants has already applied for the OPSC ASO Recruitment 2015 notification and now all of them looking for the written test’s OPSC Assistant Section Officer Syllabus 2015 so that they could get some idea about their relevant exam and can prepare according to that model.
Odisha Public Service Commission in short OPSC was constituted on 1st April, 1949 after it’s bifurcation from Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission. At the time of creation of the OPSC, strength of the Commission was three including Chairman than increased to five in 1979 and further increased to six in 1996. After functioning for more than five long decades the Commission has acquired varied experience and expertise in the matter of selection of personnel to various services of the Government of Odisha.
As per official notification of OPSC, the examination will be held at different centers at Five Zones of the state i.e. Balasore, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack and Sambalpur. As per the OPSC Rules selection will be done on the bases of candidate’s performance in written examination and interview. Candidates who got merit in the written examination will be eligible for Interview. So for all well qualified candidates who were searching for the govt jobs in Odisha it is the best chance for them to grab govt job in year of 2015.
Aspiring candidates can check Odisha Public Service Commission Assistant Section Officer Syllabus PDF to get selected for the post. We notify to qualified applicants that the Assistant Section Officer Exam date is yet not fixed. So stay clam and start the preparation to get high marks. All brief information about the Exam Syllabus and OPSC Assistant Section Officer Pattern 2015 is given below and if any query then visit authorized website.
Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC).
Total Vacancies: 140 posts.
Vacancy Name: Assistant Section Officer.
Type & Location of Job: Govt Job in Odisha.
Information About: OPSC Assistant Section Officer Syllabus 2015.
Examination Date: Yet not announced.
Authorized site: www.opsc.gov.in
OPSC Assistant Section Officer Syllabus/Pattern 2015:
- The examination shall consist of the following subjects carrying marks as shown against each:
|3.||Essay(i) English within 350 words – 25 marks
(ii) Odia within 350 words – 25 marks
|5.||Test of Reasoning/Mental Ability||100|
|6.||Computer Application(i) Theory – 100 marks
(ii) Skill Test in Computer (Practical) – 50 marks
- The written test for OPSC AOC Recruitment includes Six Subjects.
- The candidates will have to complete written test for each subjects in one hour duration.
- The question shall be of multiple choice types and compulsory without any negative marking.
- The candidates shall answer the question papers in English unless otherwise directed.
- The selection process mainly based on written test, skill test and certificate verification as per OPSC norms.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basic of marks obtain in the written test, subject to obtaining minimum qualifying marks.
- Only those candidates who have been short listed after the written test shall be called for the Skill Test in Computer, which shall be of qualifying nature.
Note: The Candidates are required to visit the Website of the Commission at www.opsconline.gov.in OR www.opsc.gov.in for detailed information about the rejection notice/programme of the examination(s) etc. and also keep track of publication of various notices to the effects in the leading local daily newspapers for information.
Authorized website: www.opsconline.gov.in