OPSC Recruitment 2016 notification has been made available along with prescribed online application for the total 316 vacant vacancies of Assistant Professor Posts on its authorized portal.
Odisha Public Service Commission has now released the latest advertisement no. 15 via their primary website. The notification is circulated regarding OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2015-16 to fill up suitable applicants in super speciality, speciality & dentistry in different disciplines for Government Medical Colleges. This Employment News of Week has brought encouraging update for every career oriented job seeker who is keenly waiting for fresh Govt. Naukari in teaching field. So those who are interested and capable, they can make use of this golden opportunity to grab 316 Odisha PSC Jobs by submitting filled application form within registration period.
The Public Service Commission of Odisha is authorized body formed by Indian Constitution specially to hire highly skilled individuals for Civil service jobs in the states according to merits. It was established in 1949 on April 01 after bifurcation from Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission. In last five decades, this commission has gained huge experience in the matter of selecting talented people to various services. At formation time, the strength of this organization was three which also include Chairman but afterwards in 1996 it increased to six. Every year on the basis of availability or requirement, it recruits workforce by conducting written examination and interviews.
OPSC Recruitment 2016
Now this time commission has invited applications from good moral character, good physique and active habitant candidates for Group ‘A’ posts in different disciplines. All the appropriate aspirants who wish to apply for Odisha PSC Asstt Prof. Job Vacancy must have essential qualification and relevant experience. Qualified applicants can apply online for the said posts from 3rd to 23rd Dec, 2015 and after that no online application will be accepted. Eligible contestants can submit their hard copy of filled form along with certificate or documents copies by the due date 11th January, 2016.
While applying, those contenders seeking sarkari jobs should make sure that their mentioned Email ID, Mobile No. or Contact details are valid and live through the recruitment process. Applicants are strictly advised to go through all the instructions as described in official notification. The entire information about vacancies, upper age limit, application/examination fee, qualifications, experience, selection procedures, important dates and steps for “How to Submit On-line Application Form” are well explained here.
OPSC Recruitment 2016 Details:
Unit: Odisha Public Service Commission
Job Type: State Govt.
Location: Anywhere in State
Registration Process: On-line
Total Vacancies: 316
Post Name: Assistant Professor
Allocation of Discipline wise Posts:
A) Super Specialist: – 38 Posts
- Cardiology – 04 seats
- Clinical Hematology – 01 seat
- C.T.V Surgery – 05 seats
- Endocrinology – 01 seat
- Herpetology – 01 seat
- Urology – 05 seats
- Nephrology – 05 seats
- Neurology – 07 seats
- Neuro-Surgery – 05 seats
- Paediatric Surgery – 02 seats
- Plastic Surgery – 02 seats
B) Specialist: – 262 Posts
- Anesthesiology – 23 seats
- Anatomy – 14 seats
- Bio Chemistry – 12 seats
- E.N.T. – 02 seats
- F. M & T. – 07 seats
- Medicine – 25 seats
- Microbiology – 13 seats
- O & G – 13 seats
- Ophthalmology: 14 seats
- Orthopaedics: 16 seats
- Paediatrics – 24 seats
- Pathology – 13 seats
- Pharmacology – 07 seats
- Physiology – 11 seats
- Psychiatry – 07 seats
- Radio-diagnosis – 15 seats
- Radio-Therapy – 05 seats
- Skin & V.D – 04 seats
- S.P.M. – 11 seats
- Surgery – 15 seats
- T.B & C.D – 04 seats
- Transfusion Medicine – 03 seats
- Emergency Medicine – 03 seats
- Rheumatology – 01 seat
C) Dentistry: – 16 Posts
- Dentistry – 04 seats
- Orthodontics – 01 seat
- Oral Pathology & Microbiology – 02 seats
- Conservative Dentistry – 02 seats
- Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry – 02 seats
- Periodontics – 02 seats
- Prosthodontics – 01 seat
- Oral Medicine & Radiology – 01 seat
- Oral Maxillofacial Surgery – 01 seat
Odisha PSC Asst. Professor Job Eligibility Criteria:
- Interested aspirants should have at least Medical Degree in relevant discipline of Specialist, Super Specialist and Dentist.
- Candidates who are working in Government Medical Colleges and SCB Dental College on AD hoc/Contractual basis since 18/12/2013 in the concerned discipline are eligible to apply for vacancies.
- For more detailed eligibility data we guide you to download official advertisement from below given direct link because there are different educational criteria for specific discipline.
- Not mentioned
Application/Examination Fee (Non-Refundable):
Note: Applicants need to pay fee through computer generated challan at any State Bank of India (SBI) branch.
- For General Category Candidates: Rs. 200/- (two hundred only)
- For SC/ST/OBC/PwD Categories: No Fees
Salary (per month):
- The recruited candidates will be receive Pay Band of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- along with A.G.P. Rs. 8,000/-.
The final selection of most eligible aspirants will be made on basis of Academic Career and performance in Viva Voce Test.
How to fill Online OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Form 2015-16?
- Visit to the official website of commission.
- In homepage press your pointer on the link labeled as “Advertisement Notice for the Posts of Asst. Prof. in Specialty, Super Specialty & Dentistry”.
- Now carefully read out all the required condition and norms.
- If your bio-data matched with eligibility then proceed further and click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Fill up the form with asked information, upload scanned photo, signature and then submit it.
- Take print copy of finally submitted online application form along with requisite certificates/documents and send it to mentioned address by speed post.
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P.K Parija Road,
Buxi Bazar, Cuttack-753001
- Opening Date of Online Registration: 03rd December, 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 23rd December, 2015 (11:59 P.M.)
- Due Date for Payment of Fee: 26th December, 2015
- Closing Date for Submitting Hard Copy of Application Form: 11th January, 2016 (05:00 P.M.)
Official website: www.opsc.gov.in