OSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2020, Odisha Forest Guard Exam Date Hall Ticket, OSSSC Forest Guard PST PET Physical Exam Call Letter, osssc.gov.in Forest Guard Admission Letter Download Link Available Here:
Hello, Friends!! Are you looking to download your OSSSC Admit Card for Forest Guard Physical Exam 2020?? Well, then you are at the right website. Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission will upload FG Admission Letter containing intimation about the date, time and venue for Physical Standard Measurement/ Physical Efficiency Test at their official site. A direct link to OSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2020 is attached with this page at the bottom so candidates can use it. Just keep ready your User ID Number and Password for downloading the Odisha SSSC Forest Guard Exam Hall Ticket by online mode. Aspirants must note that no hard copy of call letter will be sent by postal. From this blog, candidates must check OSSSC FG Physical Exam Date & Odisha Forest Guard Call Letter Details by scrolling down to the below passages.
|♦ Notice Board ♦
Latest News: Odisha SSSC Forest Guard Physical Test Admit Card & Exam Date 2020 is likely to be announced only after complete lifting of Lockdown restrictions due to COVID-19 pandemic. Hence, stay in touch for the next update.
- 1 OSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2020 Download, Odisha SSSC Forest Guard Physical Exam Date & Admission Letter @www.osssc.gov.in
- 1.1 OSSSC Forest Guard Admission Letter 2020 Details
- 1.2 How to download Odisha OSSSC Forest Guard PST PET Exam 2020 Admit Card?
- 1.3 osssc.gov.in forest guard admit card 2020 link
- 1.4 Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Forest Guard Call Letter 2020 Overview
- 1.5 OSSSC Forest Guard Exam Pattern 2020
- 1.6 Odisha SSSC Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2020
OSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2020 Download, Odisha SSSC Forest Guard Physical Exam Date & Admission Letter @www.osssc.gov.in
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission will conduct Physical (PST/ PET) Test and Written Exam one by one for recruitment of 806 Forest Guards. The examination will be held all over the Odisha State in approved centres of district concerned. The Commission will convey venue & date of OSSSC Forest Guard Physical Test (PST and PET) to all eligible aspirants through Call Letters and by uploading a notification to the official website. Contestants also get informed about Odisha FG PST PET Admission Letter & Examination Schedule through the local newspapers and SMS to their mobile number. Before conducting the exam, officials will release eligible contestants list bearing Registration No./ Application No. provisionally allowed for the physical test. The list will be displayed online at an official site simultaneously along with the Admit Card. You can download a pdf list of applicants allowed/ disallowed to take part in OSSSC FG Exam from here by clicking on a quick link shared below. From the following table, do refer the dates of Odisha Forest Guard Admit Card availability.
OSSSC Forest Guard Admission Letter 2020 Details
|♦ Odisha SSSC FG Exam Details ♦|
|Date of Physical Examination:||In July or August 2020 (tentative)|
|Downloading of Exam Admission Letter:||10-15 days before exam date|
|Admit Card Download Link:||Available Here Soon|
|» Organizer Name: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission
» Rectt. Notice No.: IIE-04/2019-366 (C)/OSSSC
» Exam Name: FOREST GUARD (FG) EXAMINATION 2020
» Total Vacancies: 806 vacancies
» Selection Process: Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Written Test.
» Exam Application Dates: 29-12-2019 to 06-01-2020
» Written Exam Date: Notified Later
» Official Website: www.osssc.gov.in
How to download Odisha OSSSC Forest Guard PST PET Exam 2020 Admit Card?
Here is the procedure of downloading Admit Card for OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment Exam from the Commission’s online web portal. The process is simple so that contestants can reach out to their Hall Ticket without more effort. So friends go ahead, follow the below steps and get your Odisha FG Exam Call Letter printout by visiting the designated site.
- Step I: Open OSSSC official website: https://www.osssc.gov.in/.
- Step II: Click on a “LOGIN” link available on the homepage at the top right corner.
- Step III: Now login with your User ID/ Registration Number and Password.
- Step IV: Finally, your exam admission letter will appear on the browser.
- Step V: Download and then make a printout of hall ticket for carrying to the test centre.
Odisha SSSC Forest Guard Exam Call Letter will be issued online by Commission officials through its official website only. All the eligible contestants shall download their Hall Ticket for OSSSC FG Exam by using their credentials details from a specific date to be notified by the Commission. It is compulsory for every candidate to download his/ her ଓଡିଶା ଫୋରେଷ୍ଟ ଗୁଆରଡ଼ ଆଡମିଟ କାର୍ଡ Admit Card before the date of examination. Candidates can click on the sub-menu “OSSSC Forest Guard Online Admission Letter” link available at the web portal. Once you get your Hall Ticket PDF, go through your details such as Full Name, Category, Address, Age, Photograph, Signature, etc. mentioned in it. If any correction needed, then contact the Commission via Help Desk. In Odisha SSSC Forest Guard Admit Card, Commission has announced few general instructions which needed to be followed by all candidates. Aspirants are strictly advised to follow the guidelines given on another side of Call Letter carefully and comply with them. Kindly keep your Email ID & Phone No. active for receiving important communications such as various Alerts, downloading OSSSC FG e-Admit Card and other intended documents from the online portal.
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Forest Guard Call Letter 2020 Overview
- OSSSC Provisional Admission Letter for Forest Guard (FG) Exam will contain the following details:-
- Date & Time Of Examination
- Examination Venue Address
- Personal Details of Candidates (i.e. Full Name, Father’s/ Mother’s Name, Date Of Birth, Category, Gender, Communication Address, etc.)
- Registration Number/ Application Number
- Scanned Photograph of Candidate
- Scanned Signature of Candidate
- Important Instructions related to the Examination
- Specimen Signature of Secretary of Commission
- Candidates are directed to bring his/ her OSSSC Forest Guard Call Letter and any Identity proof containing his/ her photograph (i.e. Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, etc.) at the time of Physical Test & Written Exam.
- It is to notify aspirants that his/ her admission to the exam is strictly provisional based on claims/ information made by them in application form along with declaration.
- It is a responsibility of candidates for the safe custody of Odisha SSSC FG Admit Card. In the event of loss of Hall Ticket, Admission to the examination hall will not be allowed under any circumstances or reasons.
- Candidates whose Odisha FG Exam Admit Card could not download may send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on 0674-2597152 for a solution.
- The Commission is not liable to pay Travelling Allowance (TA) or Dearness Allowance (DA) to any candidate for taking Physical Test and Written Examination.
- Candidates not permitted to carry mobile phone or any other type of gadgets for Communication in the examination room as an arrangement for safekeeping cannot be assured by the Commission.
- The Commission will not verify any original documents for admission to the exam as candidates are admitted to the exam provisionally based on information submitted by them alongwith declaration.
OSSSC Forest Guard Exam Pattern 2020
|♦ Physical Efficiency Test Pattern ♦|
|Test Names||Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|Qualifying Criteria||Marks||Qualifying Criteria||Marks|
|Walking Test||25 kms||10 marks||16 kms||10 marks|
|Cycling Test||1.6 kms||05 marks||1.6 kms||06 marks|
|High Jump||1.22 mtrs.||05 marks||1.00 mtrs.||07 marks|
|Broad Jump||3.66 mtrs.||05 marks||2.75 mtrs.||07 marks|
|Rope Climbing||06 mtrs.||05 marks||—||—|
|Swimming||40 mtrs.||—||40 mtrs.||—|
|TOTAL MARKS:||—||30 marks||—||30 marks|
|NOTE: Candidates advised to refer the official notification for detailed information regarding allotment of marks in Physical tests. Aspirants who fail to qualify in any of the above events, they will be disqualified and further not be allowed to take part in the subsequent tests or recruitment procedure.|
|♦ OMR Based Written Test Pattern ♦|
|Type of Paper||Subjects||Maxi. Marks||No. of Ques.||Duration|
|Multiple Choice Type||Arithmetic||20 marks||40 ques.||120 minutes|
|General Knowledge||10 marks||20 ques.|
|Translation for Odia to English||05 marks||10 ques.|
|Re-translation for English to Odia||05 marks||10 ques.|
|Basic Computer Knowledge||10 marks||20 ques.|
|TOTAL ⇒||50 marks||100 ques.||02 hours|
|NOTE: The written exam will have multiple-choice questions (MCQs) of the objective type under OMR system. All the MCQs shall be of HSC (Higher Secondary Education) Standard only. The written test shall be divided into 05 (five) parts and held for 02 (two) hours in 01 (one) sitting. Go through the syllabus of Arithmetic, General Knowledge, Basic Computer Knowledge, etc. for better preparation to score good marks in the written exam.|
Odisha SSSC Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2020
We have given all the valuable information about OSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2020 for Physical/ Written Examination here in this blog. So, you can easily understand about your exam date/ schedule, reporting time, release of Call Letter, etc. We have also provided all Important Links related to Odisha SSSC FG Call Letter and simple steps to download exam hall ticket from an official website. Hope you aspirants will find out effort helpful. After reading this article, those candidates having Exam Admission Letter Queries can share it with us through a comment box given below. Further, if you guys don’t want to miss Odisha SSSC FG Answer Key, Cutoff Marks and Result regarding all latest updates, bookmark our website www.techufo.in. Our Tech UFO team wishes ALL THE BEST for your exam & don’t forget to carry all necessary documents. Keep visiting us for Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission FG Hall Ticket Updates!!