PPSC Inspector Recruitment 2016 Notification for latest 363 Punjab Section Officer Vacancies published along with online application link to apply at www.ppsc.gov.in.
Today we have some good news to share with Punjab Govt Jobs finders..!!! The Punjab Public Service Commission has released job advertisement for the recruitment of dynamic candidates to various posts like Inspector, Section Officer, Soil Conservation Officer, Legal Assistant and Research Officer. The latest PPSC Notification 2016-17 announced to fill up total 363 vacancies in various departments of the State Government. Through this advertisement, there are about 300 Inspectors’ jobs in Punjab State available for those who meet the minimum eligible criteria provided below. All those appropriate candidates who are looking for degree based jobs in govt sector can go for this PPSC Inspector Recruitment 2016. Interested candidates are requested to submit PPSC Online Application From for Inspector posts on or before due date 22nd of August’16. We kindly suggest all the contestants read this whole article as it would be helpful for them to understand eligibility criteria for PPSC Section Officers Jobs and tentative dates.
About Punjab Public Service Commission: It was formed in the year of 1926 by the British Empire. It was designated as autonomous agency to advice the federal government. It is a state government agency responsible for recruiting best candidates to the provisional civil services and management services. There is lots of Public Service Commission in India state wise. It also gives advice to the governor on disciplinary matters. The main purpose behind formation of this commission is to appoint suitable people by verifying their ability, potential and knowledge. The commission conducts various completive examination and interviews for the selection of aspirants. It also provides syllabus, exam pattern and admit card to the applicants. Every year, it circulates latest employment news by releasing notifications through official website and local news papers. Job seekers are always eagerly waiting for fresh employment notification released by this department. Today it’s a dream of all the job seekers to crack sarkari naukri through this public service commission.
Now, the Punjab PSC invites On-line Applications from eligible Indian Nationals for recruitment to the Department of Cooperation, Finance, Planning, Labour and Soil & Water Conservation. Interested and intrigued candidates must take advantage of this golden opportunity to grab their desired jobs. Those candidates who carry Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or its equivalent qualification are only able to apply for PPSC Inspector Vacancy 2016. If candidates find themselves perfect for these vacancies, then they can register their form before specified time limit. All the eligible contenders can apply through online mode. The PPSC Recruitment Apply online link will available on the website till 22/08/16. Applicants are informed to submit their Hard Copy of duly filled Online Application Form on or before 05/09/2016. Contestants are also advised not to wait till the last date for avoiding congestion on web server due to heavy load. So hurry up and register your name before you get late.
All candidates are strictly guided to go through the general information and other instructions carefully before filling up the recruitment form. The age limit for Punjab Section Officer Vacancies is above 18 years and below 37 years as on cutoff date. The final selection of applicants will base on competitive exam and viva-voce. The examination schedule will be provided later after completion of registration process. Here we notify every applicant to furnish their correct details of educational, personal, professional and e-mail/ mobile number in the recruitment forms. The information related to vacancies such as upper age limit, essential qualifications, application/ exam fee, pay scale, selection system, useful dates, syllabus, etc. mentioned below.
PPSC Inspector Recruitment 2016 Latest Details:-
Name of the Organization: Punjab Public Service Commission
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Job Placement: Punjab
Total No. of Vacancies: 363 seats
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Inspector – 300 seats
- Section Officer (Treasuries and Accounts) – 57 seats
- Soil Conservation Officer – 04 seats
- Legal Assistant – 01 seat
- Research Officer – 01 seat
Note – The total number of vacancies is liable to alteration without any notice.
Registration Mode: On-line only
Probation Period: 02 (two) years
Pay Scale (per month):
- The selected applicants will receive the pay scale of Rs. 10,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 04,200/- and other allowances.
Application & Examination Fees:
- For General Category: Rs. 3,000/- (Rs. 500/- + Rs. 2,500/-)
- For Physically Handicapped Candidates: Rs. 1,750/- (Rs. 500/- + Rs. 1,250/-)
- For SC/ ST and OBC Categories: Rs. 1,125/- (Rs. 500/- + Rs. 625/-)
- For Ex-Servicemen of Punjab: Rs. 500/-
Punjab PSC 300 Inspector Jobs 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limit (as on 01.01.16):
- Contestants’ age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 37 years.
- The upper age limit may be relaxed upto 45 years for all States/ Central Government employees.
- Benefits of upper age limit will be given to the SC/ ST, Widows, Divorcees and certain other Categories of Women by 42 years.
- The physically Handicapped applicants will get upper age relaxation upto 47 years.
Education/ Professional Qualifications (as on 22.08.16):
The interested candidates must hold any of the following qualifications from any recognized university or collage.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any stream with minimum 60% marks
- Graduation Degree with at least 60% marks in any stream
- Computer course of at least 120 hours with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology.
- Matriculation passed with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subject.
Note: For more detailed information, please visit the official notification.
The final recruitment of most intelligent applicants for particular posts will depend upon their performance in the following selection process:-
- Written Examination (300 marks)
- Viva-Voce (40 marks)
PPSC Inspector Competitive Exam Pattern:
- The written exam will consist of 100 objective types multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- The standard of question paper would be to test the knowledge and general awareness.
- The composite time duration of competitive exam will be 02 (two) hours.
- All the questions will carries three marks each.
- No negative marking in the written exam.
Syllabus of PPSC Inspector Written Examination:
- Everyday Science
- Political Theory & International Order
- Indian Policy
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Current Events (National and International)
- The admit card of every applicant shall be upload to the website. The admit card release date will be available here very soon.
How to fill Punjab PPSC Inspector Online Application Form 2016?
- Open the official website of Punjab Public Service Commission.
- In a main page, click on an “Open Advertisement” link.
- In a next page, again press on a download link named as “PPSC Recruitment of three hundred Inspectors”.
- Now first of all, read the general instructions written in a detailed advertisement.
- Click on “APPLY ON-LINE” link after going through the eligibility criteria given in notification.
- Select your post and start filling the information as prescribed in the application form.
- If necessary then upload the copies of your documents, photograph, signature, etc.
- Don’t forget to download Challan Form for depositing the fees.
- Before final submission, ensure all the mandatory details filled up are correct or not.
- Finally, submit the hard copy of duly filled Online Application Form along with copy of self-attested certificates and Bank Challan to the address given below.
Punjab Public Service Commission
Patiala – 147001.
Key Dates for the Applicants:-
- Last Date to Register Online Application Forms: 22nd August 2016 (11:59 PM)
- Due Date for Paying Application Fee through System Generated Bank Challan: 28th August 2016 (During Bank Hours)
- Last Date to Submit Hard Copy of Application Form along with Certificates and Challan Form: 05th September 2016 (05:00 PM)
Official Website: www.ppsc.gov.in
To get next updates on Punjab PSC Recruitment, aspirants can bookmark www.techufo.in page. We will soon come up with written exam date, admit card, answer key/ paper solutions, cutoff marks, results, merit list, etc. In this portal, we also provide latest govt jobs updates, and many other employment opportunities. If you have any query than please leave it in a feedback box given below. The team experts of TechUFO will reply as fast as they can. THANK YOU!!!