DFSL Recruitment 2020 Notification released for latest Maharashtra Assistant Chemical Analyst, Scientific Assistant & Scientific Officer 375 Vacancies along with application download link at www.dfsl.maharashtra.gov.in:
We proudly present the great news for job seekers who are searching govt jobs in Maharashtra. The Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories, Maharashtra has released latest employment news this week regarding DFSL Recruitment 2020 to fill up Assistant Chemical Analyst (Group-B), Assistant Chemical Analyst (Mobile Forensic Support Unit), Scientific Assistant (Group-B) and Scientific Officer (Group-B) posts. There are total 375 vacancies declared to occupy through this DFSL Maharashtra Notification 2020 for above posts. It’s a rare chance for willing candidates finding latest govt career in Maha state after completing their degrees. Eligible contestants can download prescribed format of DFSL Scientific Assistant Application Form from a quick link provided below. Interested contenders must note that last date to submit their applications is 31st of October’17 fixed by the officials. In this article, we have given eligibility criteria for DFSL Scientific Assistant Vacancies and other important details.
- 1 DFSL Recruitment 2020| Maharashtra DFSL Scientific Assistant Chemical Analyst Jobs Application Form Download PDF
- 1.1 DFSL Maharashtra Bharti Notification 2020 @www.maharashtra.gov.in
- 1.2 dfsl.maharashtra.gov.in recruitment 2020 details
- 1.3 DFSL Maharashtra 375 Group B & Group C Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 How to Apply Maharashtra DFSL Vacancy 2020 Application Form?
- 1.5 Maharashtra DFSL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2020 Dates
DFSL Recruitment 2020| Maharashtra DFSL Scientific Assistant Chemical Analyst Jobs Application Form Download PDF
About Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories (D.F.S.L.): Headquarter of this organization located at Hans Bhugra Marg, Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai. The Forensic Science Laboratory, Mumbai was first formed in the year of 1958 at Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals with a handful of experts and staff. Today, Maharashtra FSL has emerged into a full-size ‘Directorate’. It is a multi-disciplinary organization. It has international standards of well equipped with extremely specialized and rationalized infrastructure. It is a world-class technological institute that challenges scientific work related to crime. Their vision is to make Forensic Science a powerful tool to provide quick and clinching evidence for criminal Justice delivery system. The Diligent efforts, continuous research, and utilization of modern scientific methods have made this department a premier institute in India. The Directorate analyses varied crime cases under different laws such as I.P.C., Cr.P.C, Indian Arms Act, NDPS Act, Bombay Prohibition Act, Motor Vehicle Act, Explosive Substances Act, Petroleum Act, Mumbai Police Act, Essential Commodities Act, Wild Life Protection Act, I.T Act, TADA, MCOCA, etc.
DFSL Maharashtra Bharti Notification 2020 @www.maharashtra.gov.in
Annually, this organization also comes up lots of employment notifications to recruit well-qualified candidates for various vacant posts. In latest Maharashtra DFSL Assistant Notification 2020 they are going to hire 375 best candidates for various Assistant (Group B & Group C) vacancies. Applicants can check the eligibility criteria by visiting the official website. If you want to apply application for Maharashtra DFSL Assistant Jobs, then qualification of a 12th pass, Bachelors Degree, and Post Graduation are must from Government approved university. All the useful information about vacancies like academic/educational qualification, age limitation, application/exam fee, and how to submit DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment Form are mentioned below briefly.
dfsl.maharashtra.gov.in recruitment 2020 details
- The Name of Organization is Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories, located in Maharashtra.
- The job is categorized as Maharashtra State Government Job.
- The Notification announced for vacant posts of Chemical Analyst Asst (Group B), Assistant Chemical Analyst (Group B – Mobile Forensic Support Unit), Scientific Officer (Group B – Computer Crime, Sound & Sound Analysis), Scientific Assistant (Group C) and Scientific Assistant (Group C – Computer Crime, Sound & Sound Analysis). So, apply immediately according to your interest without losing the chance.
- There are 375 vacant posts for qualified contenders which are to be fulfilled by the authority.
- Asst Chemical Analyser – Mobile Forensic Support Unit (Gr. B) – 45 vacancies
- Chemical Analyst Assistant (Gr. B) – 111 vacancies
- Scientific Officer Gr. B (Computer Crime, Sound & Sound Analysis) – 54 vacancies
- Scientific Assistant (Gr. C) – 111 vacancies
- Scientific Assistant Gr. C (Computer Crime, Sound & Sound Analysis) – 54 vacancies
- The mode of application is offline.
- There is no application fee for this recruitment procedure.
- The pay scale for Group B & Group C posts per month would be as follow:-
- Group – B vacancies: Rs. 21,000/-
- Group – C vacancies: Rs. 18,000/-
- Aspirants would be selected based on their performance in personal interview for the posts like Asst Chemical Analyst, Scientific Officer and Scientific Assistant Vacancies.
- Now for the Asst Chemical Analyst Jobs in Mobile Forensic Support Unit, the selection would be based on Written Exam and Interview.
DFSL Maharashtra 375 Group B & Group C Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age for every applicant must be 38 years and maximum age limit 43 years as on cutoff date mentioned in the official notification.
- The applying candidates should have an educational qualification like 12th STD, Bachelors in Chemistry, Post Graduation (PG) Degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry, MSc. (Digital & Cyber Forensic & IT Security), BSc. (Forensic Science), Post Graduate Diploma (Digital & Cyber Forensic & Related Law) or its equivalent from any recognized Board or University. To catch point to point details about qualification post wise, it is better you download the official notification pdf file from below link and then refer it.
- It is compulsory for candidates to have 03 (three) years of experience in relevant field. Furthermore information on required experience, candidates can check the official advertisement link available at the bottom.
- The important dates was given at the bottom which shouldn’t be forgotten by the applicant.
How to Apply Maharashtra DFSL Vacancy 2020 Application Form?
Instructions to help the candidates for successful submission of their application form at postal address are as follows in below description step-wise:-
- First of all, click on the official notification link in this article or go to official website.
- In a home page, open the relevant link of an official advertisement.
- Now, read the notification carefully.
- If eligible then click on “Download Application Form”
- Fill the prescribed form with asked information like Contestant’s Name, Post Name, Father’s Name, Contact No., Qualification, Experience, Age, DOB, etc.
- Paste your recent passport size photograph on the registration form.
- Attach all the supporting documents/ certificates like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, etc.
- Finally, post the application form along with required documents before a due date to the address described below.
Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories,
Hans Bhugra Road,
Vidyanagari, Kalina (Near Mumbai University),
Santakruj (E) Mumbai – 400098
Maharashtra DFSL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2020 Dates
Here are the key dates for interested contestants looking to apply their application for jobs in Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories, Maharashtra:-
- Official Advertisement Date: Update Soon
- Opening Date for Registration of Application Form: Update Soon
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: Update Soon
- Written Examination Date: Update Soon
- Interview Schedule: Update Later
- Result Date: Notified Later
ABOUT CALL LETTER/ADMIT CARD: The Call Letter for conducting written exam for Asst Chemical Analyst (Mobile Forensic Support) posts and interview for remaining posts to be issued through online mode. The Admit Card can download only by inserting necessary details in a login page. For complete information, applicants can check Admit Card link available below in quick link section.
ABOUT RESULT: The result of this recruitment process to be released by officials through online mode by uploading at their website. The authority will make final merit list consist of selected candidates’ name and roll number or registration number. Candidates will find their result link from here after an official release, so keep visiting.
Download Maharashra DFSL Recruitment Form & Notification
Download DFSL Mobile Forensic Support Unit Notification & Form
Maharashtra DFSL Walk-in-Interview Call Letter
Official Websites: www.dfsl.maharashtra.gov.in & www.maharashtra.gov.in
Official Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org W
So hurry up job seekers! Don’t avoid this golden opportunity and secure your life with Government jobs, apply immediately DFSL Recruitment 2020. We will provide latest updates of any announcement regarding this job or any other government jobs, private jobs or IT jobs, so stay tuned with our website. Also be aware of frauds recruitment in Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories. Here we suggest every candidate subscribe our website by pressing Red Bell Icon and receive time to time updates.