PSPCL Admit Card 2015-2016 or Punjab State PCL JE LDC UDC Exam Call Letter has been already to upload on its authorized website at www.pspcl.in.
PSPCL Admit Card 2015-2016
Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd is in procedure of publishing notification regarding PSPCL JE LDC UDC Admit Card 2015 for written examination through official web portal. Huge amount of suitable aspirants who were searching Government Jobs had responded to recruitment advertise in given period. After completing all online registration process contenders are impatiently waiting for exam hall ticket of Jr. Engineer, LDC and UDC Posts. Applicants who applied for this advt, they are guided to download their PSPCL e-Admit Card 2016 from below direct working link.
The Punjab State Power Corporation Limited was incorporated as company on 16th April 2010 and headquartered Patiala city. It is a power generating and distribution Government organization of Punjab, India. Every year this organization releases employment advertise for the appointments of various vacancies. Just few months back on June 17, PSPCL Recruitment 2015 notification was issued by the department for acquiring 2397 young and dynamic individuals. The vacant posts are Asst Manager, Medical Officer, Account Officer, Sub Station Attendant, Revenue Accountant, LDC/Cashier, Junior Engineer/Elect & many other posts. Appropriate candidates looking for latest State Government Careers have applied to this advertisement by filling online application within last date i.e. July 9.
PSPCL JE LDC UDC Hall Ticket
As per reliable sources, the authority officials of Punjab State PCL are going to conduct written examination for Advt CRA-285/15 and CRA-286/15 in the month of January/February/March 2016. This recruitment exam of various vacancies is scheduled at numbers of designated centres throughout the state. On which date written test will be held is not fix. Previously it was tentatively scheduled in August/September month but cancelled due to some reason. The final date and timetable for upcoming 2397 PSPCL Job 2015 Exams shall be notified soon through registered e-mail or hall ticket. Candidates are required to get prepared well by using reference materials, last year question paper or exam pattern/syllabus to face large amount of completions from other examinees.
All the intrigued participants are instructed to bring PSPCL exam admit card and bank challan photocopy along with them on examination day. Remember, contestants without call letter/registration slip will not be allowed to take part in written test. Hall ticket is one of the most important documents which carry all professional information of contenders and exam date, venue address, etc. Contenders are strictly advised in their own interest not to bring any banned items such as hand bag, purse, electronics, non-electronics instruments, cell phone, articles, pen, pencil, etc.
Big update for all passionate contestants, that call letter containing details of examination will be sent through their registered e-mail within 10 days. Job seekers can also download their admit card by using registration number and password through online portal of department. Aspirants please note that no personal admission certificate for written test will be sent by post or courier. In case, if applicants are unable to get the admission ticket, he/she must contact facilitation counter.
Download PSPCL exam Call Letter 2015-2016:-
Organization: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited
Type of Job: State Government Jobs
Category: Admit Card/Hall Ticket
Total Vacancies: 2397 posts
Vacancy Names and Details:
Advertisement No: CRA-285/2015: 1230 seats
- UDC/Accounts (Office Assistant Accounts): 374 posts
- LDC/Cashier: 500 posts
- UDC/General (Office Assistant General): 236 posts
- Revenue Accountant: 90 posts
- Assistant Manager/HR: 14 posts
- Accounts Officer: 12 posts
- Medical Officer: 03 posts
- Assistant Architect: 01 post
Advertisement No: CRA-286/2015: 1167 seats
- Junior Engineer/Elect.: 506 posts
- Sub Station Attendant: 150 posts
- Junior Plant Attendant: 70 posts
- Junior Plant Attendant (Chemical): 10 posts
- Junior Engineer/Sub Station: 200 posts
- Junior Engineer/Civil: 58 posts
- Electrician Grade-I: 22 posts
- Technician Grade-I (Instrumentation): 15 posts
- Technician Grade-II (Instrumentation): 09 posts
- Technician Grade-I (Mechanical): 35 posts
- Technician Grade-II (Mechanical): 34 posts
- Aux. Plant Attendant/Asst Junior Specialist: 15 posts
- Law Officer Gr. II: 08 posts
- Internal Auditor: 35 posts
Exam Type: Written Test
Important Notice (as updated on 23/12/15):-
- Those contestants who have applied for the posts of UDC (General) & UDC (Accounts) advertised vide CRA No. 285/15 are hereby informed that online examination which was previously scheduled on 29/12/15 and 30/12/15 respectively is postponed till further orders. New dates will be specified soon in due course of time for which aspirants may keep visiting our portal.
- Examination scheduled on 26/12/15 and 27/12/15 for the post of LDC/Cashier which is now postponed to 09/01/16 & 10/01/16.
- The revised schedule for dated 28/12/15 is likely to be revealed shortly.
Phase-1 PSPCL Online Examination Schedule (as updated on 30/12/15):-
- 09th & 10th January 2016 – Lower Division Clerk(LDC)/Cashier (Shift I & II)
- 17th January 2016 – Junior Engineer/Electrical (Shift II)
- 18th & 19th January 2016 – UDC (General) (Shift I & II)
- 20th January 2016 –
- Shift-I:- UDC (General & Accounts)
- Shift-II:- UDC (Accounts)
- 23rd January 2016 – Junior Plant Attendant (JPA) (Shift I & II)
- 24th January 2016 –
- Shift-I:- Aux. Plant Attendant/Mech., Assistant Manager/HR, Junior Plant Attendant (JPA Chemical), Law Officer Gr II, Accounts Officer (AO), Asst. Junior Specialist/Mech., Medical Officer (MO), Assistant Architect and EG-I.
- Shift-II:- Sub Station Attendant (SSA)
Candidates must note that the Schedule of Phase-2 PSPCL online examination for the remaining posts of CRA No.285/15 and 286/15 will be published shortly. Stay connected with us on this page for receiving further fresh updated information.
Phase-2 PSPCL Online Examination Schedule (as updated on 06/02/16):-
Schedule of online examination for the remaining posts published in CRA No.285/15 and 286/15 are as follows:-
- 20th February 2016 –
- Shift-I & II:- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- 21st February 2016 –
- Shift-I:- TG-I (Mechanical), TG-I (Instrumentation), Internal Auditor, Aux. Plant Attendant (Electrical) & Asstt. Junior Specialist ( Electrical).
- Shift-II:- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- 28th February 2016 –
- Shift-I:- JE (Sub Station)
- Shift-II:- TG-II (Mechanical), TG-II (Instrumentation) & Revenue Accountant (RA).
Note:- Here we notify remaining contestants for the post about JE (Electrical) whose online exam was supposed to be held on 13th February, 2016 and have received email are hereby informed that their online exam is now scheduled on 20th February, 2016.
- 1st Shift – 10:00 A.M to 12:00 P.M
- 2nd Shift – 03:00 P.M to 05:00 P.M
- 1st Shift – 08:30 A.M
- 2nd Shift – 01:30 P.M
Call Letter Status: 7-10 days prior to the date of examination
Selection Method: Talented contenders who secure highest marks in this written exam their name will be shortlisted in Merit List. At last as per merit list selected contestants shall be invited for document checking.
- 100 Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions.
- 60 questions for concerned discipline, 40 questions from General English, GK and Reasoning.
- Negative marking is applicable i.e. 0.25 (1/4th) of the marks allotted.
Download pspcl.in admit card 2015-2016:-
- Open the authorized website as mentioned.
- In next page, select the link named “Admit Card for JE LDC UDC Examination-2015” and click on it.
- Submit required details like. Name, Application Number, DOB, etc.
- Finally, hall ticket will open in PDF format on the browser.
- Save and Print out the hard copy of call letter for the selection usages.
Check out: PSPCL JE UDC LDC Results 2016
Authorized Website: www.pspcl.in
Wish you all career oriented examines BEST OF LUCK for your success in the above examination and bright future as well. For latest updates regarding Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd Exam Syllabus/Pattern, Answer Key, Result, Merit List/Cut off Marks follow us at our official web page.