Post Office Recruitment 2023 Notification for GDS Gramin Dak Sevak, Postman, PA SA, MTS, Mail Guard, Staff Car Driver and many more Postal Jobs Openings has Available Now Apply Online DOP Application Form at www.indiapost.gov.in:
|« India Post Recruitment 2023 Latest News »|
|1) India Post Notification for Recruitment to 58 Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) Posts in the Tamilnadu Postal Circle (MMS, Chennai) has been released. Interested & eligible aspirants can download the India Post MMS Chennai Application Form from the below table and submit it on or before 31st March 2023 by 17:00 hrs.|
|2) India Post GDS Online Recruitment 2023 Notification Released Soon for Engagement of Gramin Dak Sevaks as BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak in 23 Postal Circles. Interested candidates can register application through State-wise DOP recruitment apply online links available below in a table. The GDS Online Registration & Application Process will start in June/ July 2023 (tentatively).|
|3) India Post Office (Postman & Mail Guard) 2023 Recruitment Notification to fill 60544 Vacancies in 23 Postal Circles around the country will be Released Soon. For more details, check out the link shared below.|
Apply India Post Office GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) Recruitment Online Application Form 2023
Apply India Post Office (Postman & Mail Guard) Recruitment Online Application Form 2023
- 1 Post Office Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for GDS, Postman, Mail Guard, Postal Assistant, PA/SA, MTS Jobs @ www.indiapost.gov.in
- 1.1 Direct Link to Apply for Post Office Recruitment State wise
- 1.2 indiapost.gov.in Recruitment 2023 Updates
- 1.3 DOP Postman Recruitment 2023
- 1.4 Postal Vacancies 2023: Details
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria for India Post Office Jobs 2023
- 1.6 India Post Office Pay Scale/ Salary
- 1.7 India Post Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
- 1.8 Bhartiya Dak Bharti Application Fee
- 1.9 How to Apply Online Indian Postal Circle Application Form 2023?
- 1.10 India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Notification
- 1.11 India Post Gramin Dak Sevak/ Postman Vacancy 2023 Apply Online Dates
- 1.12 Post Office Exam 2023 Pattern, Syllabus
- 1.13 India Post Result (State wise)
- 2 About INDIA POST (Bhartiya Dak/ भारतीय डाक)
- 3 Help Desk for India Post Bharti 2023
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions on Postal Recruitment 2023
Post Office Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for GDS, Postman, Mail Guard, Postal Assistant, PA/SA, MTS Jobs @ www.indiapost.gov.in
Indian Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: The Department of Posts (DoP) has disclosed long-awaited current employment news regarding the latest recruitment in Postal Circles through their online web portal for hiring career-oriented job seekers. The upcoming notification of Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023 has released recently to fill up a massive number of Postal vacancies in all over the country. Good news for passionate aspirants keenly waiting for new job openings in the Indian Postal Department. Those candidates interested in latest India Post GDS/ MTS/ Postman vacancies must fulfil all eligibility requirements for proceeding to next step. Aspirants who meet with eligibility criteria for DOP jobs can go for this opportunity by applying Bhartiya Dak Bharti Online Application Form whose link available here on this page.
Currently, India Post Office Latest GDS Vacancies of 2023 Released in all 23 Postal Circle. Check out the quick links attached below to apply online for DOP Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)/ Postman/ Mail Guard/ Staff Car Driver/ PA-SA/ Skilled Artisan/ MTS Vacancies State wise.
Direct Link to Apply for Post Office Recruitment State wise
Here are the Postal Circle wise Bhartiya Dak Bharti Information and Apply Online Links available in the below table:-
indiapost.gov.in Recruitment 2023 Updates
According to sources, like every year this time too for latest 50000 Postal Jobs State-wise, the higher authorities are planning to acquire energetic, smart and skillful youngsters with excellent academic records. The Department has started inviting online applications for the vacancies of Postman, Mail Guard, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), GDS, Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA), Postmaster Cadres, Stenographers, Inspector Posts, Higher Selection Grade – I/ II, Lower Selection Grade Posts and much more. All Bhartiya Dak jobs mentioned here will be available in different states. Candidates who wish to apply for these Central Govt Jobs 2023 must have at least 10th pass or 12th pass qualifications from a Govt. recognized Board or Institution.
The registration procedures for Post Office Jobs have already started this month by online & offline modes. The organization has mentioned starting and ending date for submission of application in the official notification that upload to online portal link given below. [Also, have a look at all details about Navodaya JNVST Class 6 Admit Card 2023 for complete info.]
DOP Postman Recruitment 2023
At the time of applying online application form, job-finders are guided to go through all the instructions as well as other eligibility conditions as given in the notification. As there are a massive number of Post Office Vacancies has revealed by the postal department, so the Aptitude Test and Computer Proficiency Test will be conducted under strict supervision. Here we have tried our best to write this article for helping needy people by providing them latest updates so that they can start further preparations according.
Contestants who don’t know to How to Submit DOP Online Application can check out the below provided link. All the desirous contestants must apply online after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of Bhartiya Dak recruitment mentioned in the advertisement. Furthermore, India Post Office Bharti details furnished in the following passages. [Kindly refer Indian Railway Latest Vacancies 2023 about latest upcoming recruitment.]
Postal Vacancies 2023: Details
The Department of Posts has revealed Official Indian Postal Recruitment Notification 2023 in PDF format to their designated online web portal. As a time is coming nearer, so candidates are suggested to get ready and start the preparation to apply for their desired 10th pass govt vacancies such as Postman, Mail Guard, MTS, GDS, Staff Car Driver, etc. All the eligibility related details that mentioned here collected from the official advertisement only. All the possible information related to education criteria, age limitation, salary, grade pay, application fee, selection process, important dates, exam pattern, exam syllabus, etc. are mentioned below by us. [Also, CHECK: Income Tax Dept Recruitment 2023 related article for useful details.]
|♦ Bhartiya Dak Job Highlights ♦|
|Department Name:||Indian Postal Circle Department (भारतीय डाक)|
|Total Vacancies:||50,000+ vacancies (Approx)|
|Vacancy Names:||» Postman (PM)
» Mail Guard (MG)
» Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
» Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
» Postal Assistant (PA)
» Sorting Assistant (SA)
» Postmaster Cadres
» Lower Selection Grade Posts
» Inspector Posts
» Stenographers Grade ‘D’
» Stenographers Grade – I & II
» Higher Selection Grade – I
» Higher Selection Grade – II
» Indian Postal Service Group ‘A’
» Postal Service Group ‘B’
» Director (Debt Equity MIS and Accounts & Treasury)
» Chief Investment Officer
» Senior PS and Private Secretary
» Junior Hindi Translator (JHT)
» Senior Hindi Translator (SHT)
» Senior Artist
» Hindi Typist
» Staff Car Driver (Grade – I, II & Ordinary Grade)
» Skilled Artisan
» Junior Accountant
» Lower Division Clerks
» Assistant Engineer (Civil & Electrical)
» Accounts Officers
» Assistant Accounts Officers
» Deputy Manager
» Assistant Manager
» Senior Manager
» Technical Supervisor
» Assistant Superintendent of Posts
|Employment Category:||Central Government Jobs
|Job Placement/ Location:||All Over India|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online & Offline modes|
|Registration Dates:||Mentioned below|
|Official Web Portal Link:||Attached below|
|GDS Online Web Portal:||indiapostgdsonline.gov.in|
|IPPB Online Web Portal:||www.ippbonline.com|
Eligibility Criteria for India Post Office Jobs 2023
The Indian Postal Department has uploaded notification, online application and initial dates for the Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Circle wise. For more latest information on this vacancy, check the official website link posted below. We will try our level best to provide all the latest updates through this article as soon as any news released by the Department of Posts (DoP). Check out eligibility criteria (qualification & age limit), fee, pay scale, selection method, etc. from the below description in detail. Only after confirming the details, contestants are suggested to proceed further for filling up & submitting the DOP on-line application form through below mentioned links.
- An applying candidate must be Indian Citizen only.
Educational/ Academic Qualifications
- Gramin Dak Sevak (BPM, ABPM, etc.) Posts: Contestants must have Secondary School Examination Pass Certificate of 10th Standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English from any recognized Board of School Education by the Govt of India/ State Govts/ Union Territories.
- Postman & Mail Guard Posts: Candidates must have cleared at least the 12th/ HSC/ Intermediate/ HSLC Exam from a Government approved State/ Central Educational Board or Institute. (Note: Those working as Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) should have at least a 10th pass from a recognized Board.)
- MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) Posts: Candidates must have passed 10th/ Matriculation/ SSC/ SSLC pulse ITI from a recognized Board or Institute.
- Staff Car Driver Posts: Candidates must have passed in 10th Standard from a recognized Board or Institute and a valid driving licence for light & heavy motor vehicles.
- Skilled Artisan Posts: Certificate in the respective trade from any technical institutions recognized by Govt. OR 8th standard pass with experience of one year in the respective trade.
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) & Other Posts: Individuals required to have completed their 12th (HSC) Examination/ Diploma/ Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline or its equivalent qualifications from any recognized Board/ University/ Institute for respective posts.
- If aspirants want to know more brief details about the minimum required qualifications for each vacancy, then please wait patiently for the final publication of official advt.
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts: Candidates must have above 18 years & below 40 years of age as on cutoff date to apply online application.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts: Applicant’s age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years.
- Postman, Mail Guard, Staff Car Driver and Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) Posts: Applying contestants must have their age in between 18 years to 27 years.
- Skilled Artisan Posts: Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years
- Benefits of upper age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved categories only and that in accordance with Central Govt. Reservation Rules & Regulations.
- The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 (three) years to those belonging to OBC categories, 05 (five) years to those candidates belonging to SC/ ST and 10 (ten) years for PH category.
- Ex-serviceman will get age relaxation as per rules of Government of India (GOI).
- For EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) candidates, there will be no relaxation in upper age limit. Catch the official notice PDF file link from the bottom and refer all the norms related to age limitations.
India Post Office Pay Scale/ Salary
- Postman/ Mail Guard Pay Scale: All those applicants who appointed for the Postal Jobs of PMMG are assured to get paid an attractive Pay Scale of Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/- in Pay Matrix Level-3 as per 07th CPC (Certified Professional Coder) along with other benefits and allowances by the Department.
- Multi Tasking Staff Pay Scale: The DoP will provide a Pay Scale of Rs. 18,000/- in Level-1 of Pay Matrix as per 07th CPC (Certified Professional Coder) plus admissible allowances for MTS vacancies to the selected applicants.
- The scale of pay for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts as follows:-
- GDS BPM: Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 14,500/-
- GDS ABPM/ Dak Sevak: Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 12,000/-
- GDS Packer: 2295-45-3695
- GDS MD: 2665-50-4165
- GDS MC: 2295-45-3695
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant Pay Scale will be Rs. 25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- in Level 4 as per Pay Matrix plus admissible allowances.
- Staff Car Driver & Skilled Artisan Pay Scale will be around Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/- (Level 2 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC).
- For detailed salary structure of particular post, please go through the official notification.
India Post Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
MODES OF SELECTION: For almost all DOP vacancies, the authority will conduct selection process to select eligible aspirants. At last, only the most suitable & capable contenders will be recruited based on their performance and marks scored in the following selection tests:-
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Selection Criteria: Academic Merit followed by Document Verification (DV)
- Postman/ Mail Guard & MTS Selection Process: Online Written Exam (Aptitude Test) and Document Verification (DV)
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant Selection Process: Online Exam, Descriptive Paper, Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)/ Typing Test and Document Verification (DV)
- Staff Car Driver Selection Process: Driving Test (Light & Heavy Motor Vehicles)
- Skilled Artisan Selection Process: Competitive Trade Test on the basis of Syllabus in the respective trade.
Here in the Bhartiya Dak Bharti Process, DOP authority does not take an interview. They directly appoint candidates through the selection process consist of Aptitude Test (Online Examination) only. The final merit list will be prepared by officials based on applicants’ performance in Online Examination. For Online Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement, the final selection to be done through candidates’ Academic Merit of 10th standard exam. An automatically generated merit list pdf file to be made by the department for vacancies. To get more information on process for selection, just log-in to the official web portal link uploaded below and download the advertisement pdf file.
Bhartiya Dak Bharti Application Fee
APPLICATION AND EXAMINATION FEES: The fees are non adjustable & non refundable for any candidate. The category wise fees as follows:-
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only) mandatory for all categories of candidates who want to register their online applications for recruitment.
- Examination Fee:
- GEN, EWS and OBC Male Quota Candidates: Rs. 400/- (rupees four hundred only)
- Ex-Serviceman (OC & OBC Category): Rs. 400/- (rupees four hundred only)
- SC, ST, PH and Women Category Candidates: Rs. 000/- (NO FEE)
- Application Fees and Examination Fees can be deposited either by online or offline modes as per candidates convenience.
MODE OF FEE PAYMENTS: Candidates can pay their fees by visiting any of POST OFFICE Branches or by downloading Bank Challan or by the online mode such as Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, etc. Also, aspirants can pay a fee in cash at any Active e-Payment Post offices listed under the link e-Payment Post offices on the Home Page of official website within 03 (three) days after the registration last date. The Application Fee or Examination Fees once deposited by contestants will not be refunded in any circumstances. The online application registered will not be considered for further process in case of Non-payment.
How to Apply Online Indian Postal Circle Application Form 2023?
As we know, there are lakhs of eligible contestants who are very much anxious about latest Post Office Job in their state. Out of all such contestants, there are also enormous numbers of candidates who don’t know apply online process to register their application. Now to help contestants in applying their form, we have listed some steps in the below table. Kindly take a glance for your knowledge. Also, do not forget to keep ready your scanned copies of a photograph, signature and other necessary documents before registering your details at the designated online web portal. The size of a photograph should be 10 KB to 50 KB & signature 05 KB to 20 KB while the format of files must be JPG/ JPEG only. The step-wise procedure to register online application form as follows:-
|♦ Procedure for Applying On-line Application Form ♦|
|1st Step: Open the official website of Bhartiya Dak or just click on a link uploaded below.
2nd Step: Now, navigate to the “Career” section.
3rd Step: In a career section, find out and then press your pointer on the “India Post Notification” link.
4th Step: First of all, download the PDF file of official advertisement and then read out all the important points given in it.
5th Step: After going thoroughly to the notification, if you are satisfied with eligibility criteria, then press “Apply Online” link.
6th Step: Enter your Personal details (Full Name – In capital letter as per 10th class certificate Marks Memo including spaces, Father’s/ Husband’s Name, Citizenship, Age, Date of Birth, Category, Caste, Sex, etc.), Educational details (Xth class passed in which State, Xth class passed in which Board, Year of Passing Xth class, Xth Class Certificate Number or Roll Number, etc) and Communication details (Permanent Address, Address for Correspondence, Email ID & Contact Number) in the online application without making spelling mistakes.
7th Step: Attach scanned passport size colour photograph (< 50 KB), signature (< 20 KB) and other necessary documents or certificates only in JPG or JPEG format.
8th Step: At last, click on “Submit” tab after verifying filled information.
9th Step: Download the submitted copy of application form to your working device.
10th Step: Take a printout of it just for further reference. Also, take a print of e‐payment challan along with your application form to make payment through any of the e‐payment post offices.
Click here to Apply Online for India Post Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment 2023
Click here to visit India Post Official Website – https://www.indiapost.gov.in
NOTE: The registration number will be sent to candidates to the given email ID as well as SMS to Mobile Number registered in the registration form. Save the system generated Registration ID Number in a Safe Custody as it will be needed to download Admit card and to check result. Applicants can login using their Registration Number and Date of Birth (DOB) after 03 working days to verify their payment status and take out a printout of registration slip. After a successful registration of the Post Office Jobs Online Application Form, all aspirants are advised to keep their Copy of fee Challan, a receipt issued by the Post Office and Registration slip for any further use. For any further clarity on the registration process, send your query to DoP through an email ID and get an instant reply.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Notification
The India Post Office Department has started circulating an official online notification for the candidates who are waiting very curiously. So, all job seekers are requested to stay tuned with us on this page. We will provide you quick updates whenever any further release by the authority. “Bhartiya Dak Vacancy 2023 Online Application Form” link is activated right now on the official web page. We will update every possible information as soon as we can. Therefore, keep visiting this online web portal on a daily basis. For more detail information, please comment us in a below given box.
As we have already specified on our official website, that postal department will conduct recruitment of freshers job hunters for all the states. Till date, we have received so many queries regarding job openings in India post office and when the postman recruitment process will start by the DoP. Right now, all interested candidates are keen to know the perfect date of commencement of application process. We advise all our regular visitor not to get worried, soon they will come to know the latest news related this India Post Office Notification 2023 PDF.
India Post Gramin Dak Sevak/ Postman Vacancy 2023 Apply Online Dates
In the below passage, we have updated registration dates as the official notification PDF file released at the designated portal to fill up Postman, GDS, MG, MTS, PA, ST, Stenographer, etc. posts. The last date to apply Post Office GDS Postman Mail Guard MTS Online Applications for all the Circles are as follows:-
- Official Notification Publish Date: To be announced soon
- Starting Date for Online Registration: To be announced soon
- Opening Date to Apply Online Application: To be announced soon
- Closure/ Last Date for Online Registration of Application Form: To be announced soon
- Due Date to Deposit Application cum Exam Fee: To be announced soon
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form: To be announced soon
- Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Download Date: 02 (two) week before exam date
- Date of Written Examination/ Aptitude Test: To be notified soon
- Selection List/ Result/ Merit List Release Date: To be announced later
- Document Verification (DV) Dates/ Schedule: To be intimated via SMS or Email.
ALL THE BEST, Folks!! The Department of Posts (DoP) has started the registration process for online recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Postman, Mail Guard, MTS (Multi Tasking Staff), PA, SA, MMS Staff Car Driver, Skilled Artisan and other posts through their official web page. So, everyone is advised to apply as early as possible. Stay alert here on this web page to get further time to time news. Interested job finders can check our website www.techufo.in regularly for time to time updates about Post Office Recruitment 2023 in the upcoming days.
Post Office Exam 2023 Pattern, Syllabus
DOP Syllabus and Exam Pattern: The Indian Postal Department has already published syllabus and exam pattern along with official notification to their official website. Candidates are advised to prepare for the exam using a syllabus provided by the officials. Aspirants can download Postal Circle Syllabus and Exam Pattern from the online web portal and also from this web page. We have updated all the details related to syllabus & exam structure here in this article. Right now, contestants can check the below table showing exam scheme and start the preparation to score maximum marks for final selection.
|♦ DOP Aptitude Test Pattern ♦|
|Type of Questions||Sections||Name of Subjects||Total Questions||Maxi. Marks||Qualifying Marks Category wise|
|Multiple Choice Questions (OMR Based)||Part ‘A’||» General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान)||25 Ques.||25 Marks||10 marks||08 marks||09 marks|
|Part ‘B’||» Mathematics (गणित)||25 Ques.||25 Marks||10 marks||08 marks||09 marks|
|Part ‘C(i)’||» English Language (अंग्रेजी भाषा)||25 Ques.||25 Marks||10 marks||08 marks||09 marks|
|Part ‘C(ii)’||» Regional Language (क्षेत्रीय भाषा)||25 Ques.||25 Marks||10 marks||08 marks||09 marks|
|TOTAL No. of Questions & Marks ⇒||100 Ques.||100 Marks||40 marks||33 marks||37 marks|
|♦ DOP Aptitude Test Syllabus ♦|
|Sr. No.||Topic Names||Brief Syllabus|
|01.||General Knowledge||Indian History, Geography, Freedom Struggle, General Policy & Constitution of India, Economics, General Science, Culture & Sports, Current Affairs and Reasoning & Analytical ability of 10th standard. (Each topic may have 02 to 03 questions)|
|02.||Mathematics||Number systems, Decimals & Fractions, Relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Percentages, Ration & Proportions, Computation of whole Numbers, Simple Interest, Profit & Loss, Average, Partnership, Discount, Time & Distance, Use of Tables & Graphs, Time & Work and Mensuration. (Each topic may have 01 to 02 questions)|
|03.||English Language||Articles, Synonyms & Antonyms, Prepositions, Conjunctions, Proverbs, Phrases, Tenses, Verbs, Vocabulary, Sentence Structure, Questions from Small Unseen Passage. etc. (05 Questions from 01 unseen passage and 02-03 Questions from remaining topics)|
|04.||Regional Language (Hindi)||Ashudh Vakya Shodhan, Kriya Bhed, Apathit Gadyansh, Shabd Pad, Mishr & Sanyukt Vakya, Swar Sandhi, Alankar, Vakyo ka Rupantaran, Samas, and Muhavare & Lokoktiyan. (05 Questions from 01 Apathit Gadyansh and 02-03 Questions from remaining topics)|
India Post Result (State wise)
About INDIA POST (Bhartiya Dak/ भारतीय डाक)
The Department of India Post Service is directly controlled by the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology. It is famously known as “Bhartiya Dak”/ “भारतीय डाक”. It is a Government operated postal system which headquartered at Sansad Marg, New Delhi. It was established in the year of 1774 on 01st April during the British Empire. It considered as one of the Oldest Organizations of India by serving more than 150 years. Their main slogan is “Dak Seva Jan Seva”/ ”डाक सेवा जन सेवा”. At present, it is divided into 22 postal circles, each circle headed by a Chief Postmaster General (CPG). Whereas each circle is divided into regions, headed by a postmaster general and comprising field units known as divisions.
The Indian Postal Service has more than 150,000 post offices, out of which 90% were in rural areas and 10% in urban areas. Right now, around 490,000 employees are working with this department to provide best services of Letter post, Parcel service, EMS, Delivery, Freight forwarding, Third-party logistics and Deposit account. The key person of this Government Agency is Pradipta Kumar Bisoi, designated as Director General & Secretary. During the independence, there were only 23,344 Post Offices in India, which were primarily in urban areas.
Today, India has a largest Postal Network in the world with over 1,54,882 Post Offices. Around 1,39,182 (89.86%) Bhartiya Dak Offices are in the rural areas. It is the largest Central Government Dept works under the Ministry of Telecommunication. It is one of the most trusted Govt Organization in India. Those who want to know more about this Central Government Organization can refer the official website or go to the Wikipedia there you will find the point to point information.
Help Desk for India Post Bharti 2023
|Contact Address:||Department of Posts, Ministry of Communications,
Dak Bhavan, New Delhi – 110001
|Help Line Number:||040 – 23463639|
|Official Email IDs for Query:||(a) firstname.lastname@example.org
Readers!! You can bookmark this web page to stay connected with us for ascertaining further developments news of this DOP recruitment process regularly. In a short time, our Tech UFO team members will provide you the next updates in details regarding Postal Exam Dates, Exam Syllabus/ Pattern, Previous Year Model Papers, Answer Key, Question Paper Solutions, Admit Card/ Hall Ticket, Cut-Offs, Results and Merit List. For Rozgar Samachar, Free Job Alerts, SSC Jobs Notification, RRB Jobs Notification, Railway RRB TTE Jobs and Bank Job opportunities, candidates can stay tuned to our official website. In case any contestants are having any doubts then drop that in our comment box. Our experts will try best by solving as fast as they can. Stay connected on this web page for collecting latest alerts.
Subscribe to this website by pressing Red Bell Icon available on this web page and get time to time State wise All Postal Circles Recruitment Notification Updates at your device. THANK YOU, friends, for reading this article. Keep viewing this page regularly for state wise latest recruitment in Post Office Department.
Frequently Asked Questions on Postal Recruitment 2023
Applying contestants needs to visit the official website (www.indiapost.gov.in or https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in) to fill up and register his/ her application by online mode. Also, you can go through the links attached in the above table and apply your recruitment form.
A.Just scroll above as you will get both links provided under the “Quick Links” heading.
No. There is no relaxation in Educational Qualification or Marks for any of the categories that mentioned above.
Only Male (OBC/ General/ EWS) & Trans-man candidates need to make a Fee Payment of Rs. 100/- for each set of five posts.
Yes, but he/ she must have passed the qualifying 10th STD examination as on closing date of online registration.
The PwD (Persons with Disabilities) candidates applying for Postman, Mail Guard, Multi Tasking Staf (MTS) and Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts will get upper age relaxation such as OC: 10 years, OBC: 13 years and SC/ ST: 15 years.
As on the closing date of registration, a contestant must have at least passed the qualifying Matriculation examination.
Candidate at least needs to have minimum 18 years of age and 10th pass qualification to submit their application for jobs like Postman, Mail Guard, MTS, Gramin Dak Sevak, etc.
The Admit Cards (Hall Permit) for the written exam to the short-listed candidates will be issued only by uploading at the official website 15-20 days prior examination date as mentioned in the Notification.
There is no written exam as only marks obtained in the 10th standard exam of approved Boards will be criteria for finalizing the selection of candidates.
In the written exam, a paper will consist of multiple choice objective type questions and will be OMR based. Just refer to Pattern and Syllabus for the examination in a below description.
Educational certificates are NOT required to be attached along with registration slips as they will be verified for the finally selected candidates after a declaration of Final Merit List.
NO, the merit list shall be prepared based on the marks obtained by candidates in Aptitude Test (Online Written Examination).
OK well, then please check out the size of your scanned photograph (10 KB to 50 KB; 200 x 230 pixels preferable) and signature (10 KB to 50 KB; 200 x 230 pixels preferable) and format of files must be JPG or JPEG only. The Photo and Signature JPG/ JPEG pics must be clear.
Yes, you can retrieve your registration number from the email and SMS sent to you at the time of Registration.
Contact the technical team through Help Desk (Email OR Call) details that provided in the official notification.
Just try to use the web browsers like Internet Explorer 9+; Google Chrome 30+ & Firefox 20+ for support and the best view while registering your online form.
OK, don’t worry as Post office is in the process of sending information. So please wait for 03 (three) to 04 (four) working days.
No, only the soft copy of Admit Card/ Hall Ticket shall be downloadable from an official website by using Registration Number and DOB (Date of Birth) at the appropriate time. Kindly check the website regularly for latest notifications & updates.
After completing the primary stage of a registration process, your Registration Number will be generated on the screen. But, your registration procedure will get completed fully only after your payment has verified and Registration slip generated.
The speed for registration of online application based on various factors such as Internet Speed, Network Issues or large numbers of candidates trying to apply their application at the same time. If you are not able to get the web pages for registration immediately, then retry after a gap of 10-15 minutes or during off-peak hours in the night time.
No, you can not edit or change your data in the application once submitted to the online web portal. So be careful while filling up your details in the form as you are not allowed to edit later.
1 thought on “Post Office Recruitment 2023 – Apply for GDS, Postman, Mail Guard, MTS, Driver & Other Posts @indiapost.gov.in”