ESIC Recruitment 2024 Notification Out Soon for 3882 MTS, UDC & Stenographer Vacancies Apply Online Application Form Region wise @www.esic.nic.in:
ESIC UDC Steno MTS 2024 Recruitment Details: Career opportunity for 10th/ 12th passed & Degree Holders as ESI Corporation is recruiting for 3882 vacancies. Hence, ESIC invites Online Applications for Direct Recruitment to the Posts of Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer and Multi-Tasking Staff on a regular basis. Candidates interested in these ESIC Vacancies can apply via online mode from 15-01-2022 to 15-02-2022. Interested candidates can download Region-wise ESIC UDC Steno MTS Detailed Notification PDF from the below direct links. Also, ESIC MTS Steno UDC 2024 Apply Online link is given below on this page. Read on this article to find out more information about ESIC Recruitment 2024.
- 1 ESIC Recruitment 2024 Notification – Apply Online for MTS, UDC & Steno Vacancies @www.esic.nic.in
- 1.1 ESIC UDC MTS Stenographer Recruitment 2024: Summary
- 1.2 ESIC Vacancy 2024 Region wise: Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for ESIC UDC, Steno & MTS Jobs 2024
- 1.4 ESIC UDC Steno MTS Pay Scale (Salary)
- 1.5 ESIC UDC Steno MTS Selection Process 2024
- 1.6 ESIC UDC Steno MTS Application Fee 2024
- 1.7 Important Dates for ESIC MTS, Steno & UDC Recruitment 2024
- 1.8 How to Apply ESIC UDC, Steno & MTS Online Application Form 2024?
- 1.9 Region-wise ESIC UDC MTS Steno Notification 2023-24 PDF
- 1.10 Official Links for ESI Corporation Recruitment 2024
- 2 FAQs About ESIC UDC Steno MTS Recruitment 2024
ESIC Recruitment 2024 Notification – Apply Online for MTS, UDC & Steno Vacancies @www.esic.nic.in
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has released Region-wise Notification for filling up MTS, Steno and UDC Vacancies in All Regions by direct recruitment. A total of 3882 vacancies have been notified, out of which 1769 are for UDC, 165 for Steno & 1948 for MTS posts. ESIC MTS UDC Steno Recruitment will be done through a standard selection process & purely on a merit basis. Candidates who are looking for 10th pass jobs and 12th pass jobs can apply for ESIC Multi Tasking Staff & Upper Division Clerk Vacancy. Eligible candidates must note that the link to submit ESIC UDC Steno MTS Bharti 2024 Application Form will be available on the website (esic.nic.in) only upto 15th February 2022.
Candidates are advised to go through the detailed instructions contained in ESIC Recruitment Notification 2024 before applying for MTS/ UDC/ Steno Jobs. Below we have provided all the details on ESIC Region wise Vacancies including eligibility criteria, pay scale, selection process, application fee, important dates, online application link, and so on.
ESIC UDC MTS Stenographer Recruitment 2024: Summary
|Organization Name:||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Post Names:||a) Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
b) Stenographer (Steno.)
c) Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
|Total Vacancies:||3882 vacancies (approx.)|
|Recruitment Type:||Direct Recruitment (Regular Basis)|
|Starting Date to Apply:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Last Date to Apply:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Qualifications:||10th pass/ 12th pass/ Degree|
|Age Limit:||18 to 25-27 years|
|Job Placement:||Anywhere in India|
|Job Category:||Central Government Jobs|
ESIC Vacancy 2024 Region wise: Details
Let’s take a glance at the ESIC Region-wise & Post-wise Break-up of Vacancies as tabulated below:-
|ESIC Regions||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||Stenographer||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||TOTAL|
|Directorate (Medical) Delhi||00||09||00||09|
|Regional Office, Delhi||00||03||00||03|
|West Bengal & Sikkim||113||04||203||320|
|Total Vacancies ⇒||1769||165||1948||3882|
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC UDC, Steno & MTS Jobs 2024
Candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria required to apply for UDC, Steno & MTS Recruitment in ESIC. The age limit & educational qualifications will vary post wise. Check the details below:-
Essential Educational & Other Qualifications:-
- Upper Division Clerk Posts:
- A Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Working Knowledge of Computers including Office Suites and Databases.
- Multi Tasking Staff Posts: Matriculation/ 10th or equivalent pass from a recognized University & Board.
- Stenographer Posts:
- 12th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Skill Test Norms:-
- Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 words per minute.
- Transcription (Only on computers): 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi).
- Multi Tasking Staff Posts: Above 18 years and Below 25 years as on February 15, 2022.
- Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer Posts: Above 18 years and Below 27 years as on February 15, 2022.
- Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable for Reserved Categories, i.e. SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-S, for ESIC Employees/ Government Servants and other Categories of persons as per the instructions and orders of GOI issued from time to time.
ESIC UDC Steno MTS Pay Scale (Salary)
About Salary Structure: Contestants selected for the posts of UDC, Steno and MTS under ESI Corporation Recruitment will get the following salary along with DA, HRA and TA and other allowances as per rules in force from time to time:-
|Post Names||Scale of Pay|
|Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer:||Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC)|
|Multi Tasking Staff:||Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900) as per 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC)|
ESIC UDC Steno MTS Selection Process 2024
About Selection Process: ESI Corporation will conduct the following exams for recruitment of eligible aspirants for Steno, UDC & MTS Vacancies:-
- Upper Division Clerk Posts:-
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination (200 marks)
- Phase-II: Main Examination (200 marks)
- Phase-III: Computer Skill Test (50 marks)
- Multi Tasking Staff Posts:-
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination (200 marks)
- Phase-II: Main Examination (200 marks)
- Stenographer Posts:-
- Phase-I: Main Examination (200 marks)
- Phase-II: Computer Skill Test & Stenography Test (No Marks)
ESIC UDC Steno MTS Application Fee 2024
About Application Fee: Following is the Common Application Fee for all the posts which can be paid by Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets:-
|Category Names||Fee Amount|
|SC, ST, PWD, Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen:||Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred & Fifty Only)|
|All Other Categories:||Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only)|
Important Dates for ESIC MTS, Steno & UDC Recruitment 2024
Candidates can check ESIC Scheduled Dates for UDC, Steno & MTS Recruitment 2024 from the below table whenever officially declared:-
|Events||Dates & Time|
|Detailed Notification Release Date:||To be announced soon|
|Starting Date for Online Registration of Application:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date for Online Registration of Application:||To be announced soon|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date for Online Payment of Application Fee:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Edit Application Details:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date to Print Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Dates for Downloading of Phase-I Exam Admit Card:||01 week prior exam date|
|ESIC UDC Phase-I (Prelims) Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
|ESIC Stenographer Phase-I (Mains) Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
|ESIC MTS Phase-I (Preliminary) Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
|Dates for Availability of Admit Card for Phase-II Exam:||07 to 08 days before exam date|
|ESIC UDC & MTS Phase-II (Mains) Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
|Dates for Announcement of Results:||To be notified later on|
How to Apply ESIC UDC, Steno & MTS Online Application Form 2024?
Here, we have enlisted the step by step process to apply ESIC Online Application Form for MTS, UDC & Steno Posts on the official website – https://www.esic.nic.in/. So, job aspirants who don’t know How to Apply can follow the below steps to clear out their doubts:-
- 1st Step – Visit the Official Website of ESI Corporation.
- 2nd Step – Click on the option “APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF UDC/ STENO/ MTS IN ESIC 2024“, which will be available on the homepage.
- 3rd Step – Go through the detailed instructions before applying.
- 4th Step – Choose the tab ‘Click here for Registration’ and enter your Name, Contact Details & Email-id to register the application.
- 5th Step – A system generated Provisional Registration Number and Password will be displayed on the screen. Note it down.
- 6th Step – Now, log-in with your Registration Number & Password and proceed to fill up other details of the Application Form.
- 7th Step – Upload your Scanned Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the detailed advertisement.
- 8th Step – Click on the ‘Preview’ Tab to preview and verify the entire application form.
- 9th Step – Finally, press the ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’ after verifying that the photograph, signature uploaded & other details filled up are correct.
- 10th Step – Press on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed with payment of the application fee.
- 11th Step – Lastly, click on a ‘Submit’ button for final submission of the application form.
- 12th Step – Take a printout of the system generated online application form and retain the same for further use.
Region-wise ESIC UDC MTS Steno Notification 2023-24 PDF
Below tabulated are the ESIC Region-wise Detailed Notification Download Link so candidates can access it accordingly:-
|Region Names||Detailed Advertisement Link||Name of Office|
|ESIC Andhra Pradesh Region Notification 2023||Download PDF||RO Vijaywada|
|ESIC Bihar Region Notification 2023||Download PDF||RO Patna|
|ESIC Chhattisgarh Region Notification 2023||Download PDF||RO Raipur|
|ESIC Delhi Region Notification 2023||Download PDF||ESIC Hqrs, New Delhi|
|ESIC Directorate (Medical) Delhi Notification 2023||Download PDF||Directorate Medial Delhi|
|ESIC Goa Region Notification 2023||Download PDF||RO Panji|
|ESIC Gujarat Region Notification 2023||Download PDF||RO Ahmedabad|
|ESIC Haryana Region Notification 2023||Download PDF||RO Faridabad|
|ESIC Himachal Pradesh Region Notification 2023||Download PDF||RO Baddi|
|ESIC Jammu Kashmir Region Notification 2023||Download PDF||RO Jammu|
|ESIC Jharkhand Region Notification 2023||Download PDF||RO Ranchi|
|ESIC Karnataka Region Notification 2023||Download PDF||RO Bengaluru|
|ESIC Kerala Region Notification 2023||Download PDF||RO Thrissur|
|ESIC Madhya Pradesh Region Notification 2023||Download PDF||RO Indore|
|ESIC Maharashtra Region Notification 2023||Download PDF||RO Mumbai|
|ESIC North East Region Notification 2023||Download PDF||RO Guwahati|
|ESIC Odisha Region Notification 2023||Download PDF||RO Bhubaneswar|
|ESIC Puducherry Region Notification 2023||Download PDF||RO Puducherry|
|ESIC Punjab Region Notification 2023||Download PDF||RO Chandigarh|
|ESIC Rajasthan Region Notification 2023||Download PDF||RO Jaipur|
|ESIC Regional Office, Delhi Notification 2023||Download PDF||RO Delhi|
|ESIC Tamil Nadu Region Notification 2023||Download PDF||RO Chennai|
|ESIC Telangana Region Notification 2023||Download PDF||RO Hyderabad|
|ESIC Uttar Pradesh Region Notification 2023||Download PDF||RO Kanpur|
|ESIC Uttarakhand Region Notification 2023||Download PDF||RO Dehradun|
|ESIC West Bengal & Sikkim Region Notification 2023||Download PDF||RO Kolkata|
Official Links for ESI Corporation Recruitment 2024
|ESIC UDC, MTS & Steno Online Application Form 2024 Link:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Live Soon)|
|Official Website of ESI Corporation:||VISIT @ www.esic.nic.in|
Dear Job Seekers!! We have now provided you with almost all the details about ESIC UDC Steno MTS Job Openings 2023-24. Go through the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Recruitment details carefully and apply for the vacancies at the earliest. Ask us your queries about ESI Corporation Bharti in the comment section below if you have any. We will reply as early as possible. Follow this web page @techufo.in for latest updates on ESI Corporation Recruitment 2024.
FAQs About ESIC UDC Steno MTS Recruitment 2024
Following is the list of Frequently Asked Questions & their Answers, so go through it once before applying for the ESI Corporation Recruitment 2024:-
Eligible candidates can apply online for Multi Tasking Staff, Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer Vacancy through a valid application submission link available on the homepage of ESIC Website.
You can download the detailed advertisement region wise from the ESI Corporation Website – www.esic.nic.in/recruitments and also from our website – techufo.in for Clerk, Multi-tasking Staff & Stenographer posts.
Aspirants must be ready with some essential documents/ requirements before filling the application form:-
1) A valid Personal Mobile Number and Email ID
2) Currently valid Photo Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card/ Pan Card/ Voter Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving Licence)
3) Scanned Copy of Recent Passport Sized Colour Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
4) Scanned Copy of Signature (with black ink)
5) Scanned Copy of Left Thumb Impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
6) Caste/ Category Certificate (Applicable for OBC, EWS, SC, ST, PWD, etc.)
7) Educational Qualification Certificate
You will get one month, i.e. from January 15th, 2022, to February 15th, 2022, to make online registration of your application for ESIC Multi Tasking Staff/ Upper Division Clerk/ Stenographer posts.
The last date of receipt of online application, i.e. 15th of February, 2022, will be the CRUCIAL DATE for determining the age limitation, essential qualifications and other eligibility criteria.
ESI Corporation MTS Eligibility Conditions are as follows:-
a) Age Limit: 18-25 years
b) Qualification: Passed Matriculation or equivalent exam from a recognized University/ Board.
ESI Corporation UDC Selection process consists of three stages, i.e., Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Computer Skill Test.
The Salary for Stenographer Posts will be Rs. 25,500-81,100 (Pay Level – 4) as per the 7th Central Pay Commission.
Yes, a candidate can apply for more than one post (Upper Division Clerk/ Stenographer/ Multi Tasking Staff) in the Same/ Different Region/ State. However, only one application is allowed for each post.
Yes, a candidate who wishes to apply for more than one post shall submit a separate application for each post.
No, ESI Corporation Application cannot be Edited or Modified once submitted. Hence, candidates should take great care to furnish the correct details before submitting the online application.
No, applicants are not required to submit the printouts of their online applications or any other document to ESI Corporation either by post or by hand. Copy of printout of online application must be retained and produced on demand.
Tech UFO Wishes You ALL THE BEST & GOOD LUCK For Recruitment in ESI Corporation 2024…!!