FCI Category 3 Recruitment 2022 Notification Out for 5043 AG-III, JE & Steno Vacancies Apply Online Application Form @ www.fci.gov.in:
FCI Category III Zone-wise Recruitment Details: Good news as Food Corporation of India is recruiting for 5043 Category-3 Vacancies. FCI is inviting Online Applications for Recruitment of Assistant Grade 3 (AG-III), Junior Engineer (JE) and Stenographer Grade-2 Posts in its Depots & Offices spread across India. Eligible candidates can grab FCI Category III Vacancy by applying online on the official website upto October 5, 2022. A direct link to FCI AG-III Steno JE Recruitment 2022 Apply Online and Notification PDF is uploaded at the end of this page. Continue reading to find out all information about FCI Category 3 Recruitment 2022 process.
- 1 FCI Category 3 Recruitment 2022 – Assistant Grade 3, Junior Engineer & Steno Vacancies Apply Online @fci.gov.in
- 1.1 FCI Category III Notification 2022 – Summary
- 1.2 FCI Category 3 Vacancy 2022 – Details
- 1.3 FCI Category 3 Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2022
- 1.4 FCI Category 3 Pay Scale
- 1.5 FCI Category 3 Selection Process 2022
- 1.6 FCI Category 3 Application Fee
- 1.7 Important Dates for FCI AG-III Steno JE Recruitment 2022
- 1.8 How to Apply FCI Category 3 Online Application Form 2022?
- 1.9 Official Links for FCI Category III Recruitment 2022
- 2 FCI JE, Steno & AG-III Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
FCI Category 3 Recruitment 2022 – Assistant Grade 3, Junior Engineer & Steno Vacancies Apply Online @fci.gov.in
Food Corporation of India has announced FCI Category 3 Notification to fill up the posts of AG-III (General/ Accounts/ Technical/ Deport/ Hindi), Steno Gr-II & JE (Civil/ Elec. Mech.) for FY 2022-23. Under this recruitment drive, there will be 5043 vacancies filled in five different zones, i.e. North Zone, South Zone, West Zone, East Zone and NE Zone. Candidates can apply in any 01 (one) Zone only and for any 01 (one) of the Post within the Zone. FCI Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment Application link for the online form will remain active from 06-09-2022 to 05-10-2022 only. After the conclusion of an online registration process, FCI Category 3 Online Written Exam is to be held for the applicants’ selection.
Below in this article, aspirants will get all the Important details regarding FCI Assistant Grade 3, Steno & JE Recruitment 2022 like education qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fees, important dates, steps to apply online, etc.
FCI Category III Notification 2022 – Summary
|Organization Name:||Food Corporation of India|
|Advt. No.:||01/2022 Category III (Dt. 03-09-2022)|
|Post Names:||Assistant Grade 3 (AG-III), Junior Engineer (JE) and Stenographer Grade 2|
|Total Vacancies:||5043 vacancies|
|Zone Names:||North Zone, South Zone, East Zone, West Zone & NE Zone|
|Application Mode:||Online mode only|
|Registration Dates:||6 September to 5 October 2022|
|Exam Date:||January 2023 (tentative)|
|Job Location:||All Over India|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
FCI Category 3 Vacancy 2022 – Details
A total of 5043 Category III Posts have been offered by the Food Corporation of India. Here we have tabulated below the FCI Category 3 Zone-wise & Post-wise Vacancies Break up, so let’s check out:-
|Post Code||Post Names||North Zone Vacancies||South Zone Vacancies||East Zone Vacancies||West Zone Vacancies||North East Zone Vacancies|
|A||JE (Civil Engineering)||22||05||07||05||09|
|B||JE (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||08||00||02||02||03|
FCI Category 3 Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates must make sure to have fulfilled all the eligibility criteria, viz., required qualification, experience, age, etc., as on the 1st of August 2022. So refer to the FCI eligibility criteria to apply for AG-III, JE & Steno Posts as shared below:-
- JE (Civil Engineering): Degree in Civil Engineering OR Diploma in Civil Engineering with 01 (one) year experience.
- JE (Electrical Mechanical Engineering): Degree in Electrical Engineering OR Degree in Mechanical Engineering OR Diploma in Electrical Engineering Or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 01 (one) year experience in the case of Diploma holders.
- Steno Grade-II: Graduation Degree with the speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in English typing and shorthand respectively.
- AG-III (General): Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in the use of computers.
- AG-III (Accounts): Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized University with proficiency in the use of computers.
- AG-III (Technical):
- B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University OR B.Sc. in any of the subject such as Botany/ Zoology/ Bio-Technology/ Bio-Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Food Science from a recognized University OR B. Tech/ BE in Food Science/ Food Science and Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Bio-Technology from a recognized University/ an institution approved by AICTE.
- Proficiency in the use of computers.
- AG-III (Depot): Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in the use of computers.
- AG-III (Hindi):
- Degree of a recognized University with Hindi as the main subject.
- Proficiency in English specifically for the purpose of translation.
- Certificate/ Diploma Course in translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa of least 01 (one) year duration from a recognized University/ Institution approved by the Government.
|Post Names||Maximum Age Limit|
|JE (Civil Engineering/ Electrical Mechanical Engineering):||28 years|
|Stenographer Grade 2:||25 years|
|Assistant Grade 3 (General/ Accounts/ Technical/ Depot):||27 years|
|Assistant Grade 3 (Hindi):||28 years|
|Category Names||Upper Age Relaxation|
|SC/ ST Candidates:||5 years|
|OBC Candidates:||3 years|
|PwBD (UR/ EWS) Candidates:||10 years|
|PwBD (OBC) Candidates:||13 years|
|PwBD (SC/ ST) Candidates:||15 years|
|FCI Departmental Candidates:||50 years (overall)|
|Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated & not remarried:||35 years, 38 years and 40 years for UR, OBC and SC/ ST respectively.|
FCI Category 3 Pay Scale
About Scale of Pay: All the posts carry IDA pattern pay scales and usual allowances such as HRA, Leave Travel facilities, etc. The Category-III Post wise Salary is as shared under:-
|Post Names||Scale of Pay|
|JE (Civil Engineering/ Electrical Mechanical Engineering) Pay Scale:||Rs. 34000-103400/-|
|Stenographer Grade 2 Pay Scale:||Rs. 30500-88100/-|
|Assistant Grade 3 (General/ Accounts/ Technical/ Deport/ Hindi) Pay Scale:||Rs. 28200-79200/-|
FCI Category 3 Selection Process 2022
About Selection Process: Food Corporation of India will conduct an Online Test comprising Phase-I & Phase-II exams for the Recruitment of Non-Executives. Check out the FCI Selection Process for JE, Steno & AG-III Recruitment below:-
- Phase-I Online Exam (100 marks)
- Phase-II Online Exam
- Paper-I of 120 marks (For Post Code – A, B, D, E, F, G & H)
- Paper-II of 120 marks (For Post Code – A, B, E, F & H)
- Paper-III of 120 marks (For Post Code – C)
- Skill Test (For Post Code – C)
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
FCI Category 3 Application Fee
About Application Fee & Mode of Payment: The fee must be paid online using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets/ UPI. The application fee category-wise is as follows:-
|Category Names||Application Fee (Including GST)|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Women Candidates:||Rs. 000/- (No Fee)|
|Other Category Candidates:||Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only)|
Important Dates for FCI AG-III Steno JE Recruitment 2022
Aspirants applying for the Category III Vacancies in FCI must know all the Scheduled Dates related to the recruitment. Take a look at the important dates & time listed in the table underneath:-
|Activities||Key Dates & Time|
|Detailed Advertisement Release Date:||3rd September 2022|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||06th September 2022 (10:00 Hrs onwards)|
|Last Date & Time to Submit Online Application Form:||05th October 2022 (Till 16:00 Hrs)|
|Dates for Online Payment of Application Fee:||06th September (10:00 Hrs) to 05th October 2022 (16:00 Hrs)|
|Due Date to Edit Details in Application Form:||05th October 2022 (Till 16:00 Hrs)|
|Closing Date for Printing Application Form:||20th October 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card for Online Test (Phase-I):||10 days prior to date of exam|
|FCI Category 3 Online Test (Phase-I) Date:||In January 2023 (tentative)|
How to Apply FCI Category 3 Online Application Form 2022?
Eligible aspirants must fill out the application form for FCI Category III (Assistant Grade 3, Junior Engineer & Steno Grade 2) Recruitment on the official portal – https://fci.gov.in. Below we have enlisted the step-by-step process to fill out & apply FCI JE Steno AG-III Application Form Online:-
- 1st Step – Visit the official website of Food Corporation of India.
- 2nd Step – Click on the “Current Recruitment” link available on the homepage.
- 3rd Step – Now, open the following link: “Category III Recruitment vide Advertisement No. 01/2022 (dated 06.09.2022)” under the FCI Recruitment page.
- 4th Step – Read all the instructions carefully from the detailed notification pdf.
- 5th Step – Press the option “APPLY ONLINE” and then the tab “Click here for New Registration” to register the application by submitting your Name, Contact details & Email-id.
- 6th Step – A Provisional Registration Number & Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- 7th Step – Log in to fill up the application form with your personal, correspondence and educational details.
- 8th Step – Upload your Photograph, Signatures and any other document as specified.
- 9th Step – Click on “FINAL SUBMIT” after verifying and ensuring that the photo, signature uploaded & other details filled by you are correct.
- 10th Step – Press on the “Payment” Tab to pay the fee by using your Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- 11th Step – Click on the “Submit” button to complete the application process.
- 12th Step – Take a printout of the system-generated online application form.
Official Links for FCI Category III Recruitment 2022
|FCI Category 3 (AG-III, JE & Steno) Notification 2022:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|FCI Category 3 (AG-III, JE & Steno) Online Application Form Zone-Wise 2022:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Is Live Now)|
|Official Website of FCI:||VISIT @ fci.gov.in|
FCI JE, Steno & AG-III Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
Let’s check various frequently asked questions regarding the Recruitment of FCI Category-III Posts as prescribed underneath:-
Yes, the official notification for AG-III, JE & Steno Recruitment has been released by the Food Corporation of India on 3rd September 2022.
You can apply for the post of AG-III Depot, AG-III Technical, AG-III General, AG-III Accounts, AG-III Hindi, Steno Grade-II, JE Civil and JE Electrical Mechanical under Category III Recruitment in the Food Corporation of India.
Food Corporation of India will start the application process on 6th September 2022 at 10 AM and close on 5th October 2022 at 04 PM for Assistant Grade 3, Steno Grade 2 & JE Posts.
You will get the official link to apply Category 3 Application Form online by logging into the FCI Recruitment web portal – https://www.recruitmentfci.in/ whose direct link is provided above in this blog.
The required documents are 1) Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) Scanned Copy, 2) Signature (with black ink) Scanned Copy, 3) Left Thumb Impression (on white paper with black or blue ink) Scanned Copy and 4) Scanned Copy of a Hand Written Declaration (on white paper with black ink).
Good Luck & Stay Tuned to this page @techufo.in for FCI’s Latest Recruitment Updates 2022-2023…!!