PSTCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2020 2021 Notification Released for 350 Vacancies Apply Online Punjab State Transmission Corp. Ltd ALM Application Form @www.pstcl.org:
PSTCL ALM 2020-21 Recruitment Details: Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited has announced latest job notification for 10th & ITI passed aspirants whose age is in range of 18-37 years. So for that reason, PSTCL invites Online Applications for Recruitment of 350 Assistant Lineman against CRA No. 07/2020. Here candidates with required eligibility can register their online application form within 09-12-2020 to 31-12-2020. Aspirants are advised to check PSTCL ALM Vacancy eligibility criteria, pay scale, selection procedure, etc. and then proceed further for registration. Candidates will get PSTCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Link and Notification PDF from the bottom of this page.
- 1 PSTCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2020 2021 Notification | Apply Online for 350 ALM Vacancies @www.pstcl.org
- 1.1 Punjab PSTCL ALM Recruitment 2020 2021 – Overview
- 1.2 PSTCL Assistant Lineman Vacancy 2020 2021 – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for PSTCL Assistant Lineman Jobs 2020 2021
- 1.4 PSTCL Assistant Lineman Pay Scale
- 1.5 PSTCL Assistant Lineman Selection Process 2020 2021
- 1.6 PSTCL ALM Bharti Application Fee
- 1.7 Steps to Apply PSTCL Assistant Lineman Online Application Form 2020 2021
- 1.8 pstcl.org Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2020 2021 – Important Dates
- 1.9 FAQs About PSTCL ALM Notification CRA-07/ 2020
PSTCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2020 2021 Notification | Apply Online for 350 ALM Vacancies @www.pstcl.org
Hey, Job Seekers!! Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited is recruiting for the posts of Assistant Lineman on the basis of Academic Merit without conducting any written exam or interview. Under PSTCL Assistant Lineman Notification, they are going to fill up total 350 vacancies purely on a probation basis. Selected aspirants for ALM Vacancies may be posted anywhere in Punjab or any other place in India under the jurisdiction of PSTCL. Candidates must submit PSTCL ALM Online Application Form well much before the closing date (31st Dec 2020) by visiting the https://recruitment.pstcl.org. The authority will not be responsible if any candidate fails to register application due to last time rush at the official website.
Take a quick look at this article for complete information about PSTCL Assistant Lineman Vacancies before applying online. Below we have shared the essential qualifications, age limit, application fee, “How to Apply”, important links and other details in brief.
Punjab PSTCL ALM Recruitment 2020 2021 – Overview
|Organization Name:||Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Recruitment Advt. No.:||CRA-07/ 2020|
|Total Vacancies:||350 vacancies|
|Post Name:||Assistant Lineman (ALM)|
|Pat Scale:||As per 7th CPC|
|Job Category:||State Government Jobs|
|Job Placement:||Anywhere in Punjab|
|Application Dates:||9 December to 31 December 2020|
|Apply Mode:||Online only|
PSTCL Assistant Lineman Vacancy 2020 2021 – Details
|♦ Category wise Break up of Vacancies ♦|
|Categories||CRA No. 07/2020||Backlog|
Eligibility Criteria for PSTCL Assistant Lineman Jobs 2020 2021
- Punjabi pass of Matriculation or its equivalent level and Full-Time regular ITI in Electrician / Wiremen Trade from a recognized Institution/ University/ Board.
- Knowledge of Punjabi is compulsory. Applying candidates must have passed Punjabi of at least Matriculation or its equivalent level before the last date of receipt of applications.
- Above 18 years and below 37 years as on 01st January 2020.
- The relaxation in age limit is for candidates of Punjab Domicile only. The upper age limit is relaxable as admissible under rules and regulations of PSTCL/ Punjab Government. The age relaxation as follows:-
- SC/ ST & BC = 5 years over & above the normal recruitment age.
- PWD = 10 years over & above the normal recruitment age.
- Go through the recruitment notification for more details.
PSTCL Assistant Lineman Pay Scale
ABOUT PAY SCALE: The scale of pay shall not be higher than the pay scales admissible to the said cadre in GOI as notified as per the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC). The exact pay scale shall be intimated later on.
PSTCL Assistant Lineman Selection Process 2020 2021
- There will be no written test or interview in the selection process.
- Selection for the posts of Assistant Lineman shall be done purely based on marks obtained in ITI (Electrician/ Wiremen Trade) only.
- Applicants must have acquired the requisite qualification before the closing date of submission of online application. In case those who fail to do so, shall not be considered and no relaxation shall be given in this regard.
PSTCL ALM Bharti Application Fee
|Categories||Application Fee||Bank Charges||TOTAL|
|All Categories except SC, PWD & EWS||Rs. 400/-||As Applicable||Rs. 400/- + Bank charges|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs. 160/-||As Applicable||Rs. 160/- + Bank charges|
|Person with Disability (PWD)||Rs. 200/-||As Applicable||Rs. 200/- + Bank charges|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||Rs. 160/-||As Applicable||Rs. 160/- + Bank charges|
|Mode of Fee Payment: Online mode (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking) and Offline mode (SBI Challan).|
Steps to Apply PSTCL Assistant Lineman Online Application Form 2020 2021
|♦ Apply On-Line Instructions Step wise ♦|
|Step 01: Visit @https://www.pstcl.org, i.e. official website of Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited.
Step 02: Open the “Recruitment” link available on the homepage.
Step 03: Click on a link titled as “Advertisement for the post of Assistant Lineman (ALM) against CRA-07/ 2020″.
Step 04: Download the notification and then read it out for eligibility criteria & other Important instructions.
Step 05: Now, press the “Apply Online” link and then “Proceed to Register”.
Step 06: Enter your mobile number & verify the OTP. Now, fill up your Email & create a New Password. The registration number will display after a successful registration.
Step 06: Login with your Registration Number & Password and then fill in the Personal Details, Contact Details and Qualification Details.
Step 07: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature as per instructions.
Step 08: Make the payment of a fee by online or offline mode.
Step 09: Verify the details inserted and then press the “SUBMIT” bottom.
Step 10: Take the printout of application form 48 hours after depositing the fees.
pstcl.org Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2020 2021 – Important Dates
|Starting Date for Online Registration of Application:||09-12-2020 (10:00 AM onwards)|
|Last Date for Online Registration of Application (Step-I & II):||31-12-2020 (Upto 05:00 PM)|
|Due Date to Deposit Fee at SBI Online/ In Cash via Bank Challan (Step-III):||04-01-2021 (Upto banking hours)|
|Result/ Merit List Release Date:||To be announced later|
Here we are ending this article and those have any query about PSTCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2020 2021 Process they can share it in comments. Don’t miss this opportunity if you are looking for ITI based Jobs in Punjab State Govt. Bookmark this blog www.techufo.in and stay tuned for the latest updates. Regarding Punjab State Transmission Corporation Ltd ALM Recruitment, the frequently asked questions & their answers are listed below.
FAQs About PSTCL ALM Notification CRA-07/ 2020
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through a valid link available at www.pstcl.org or https://recruitment.pstcl.org. Other modes of application will not be accepted under any circumstance.
The online application for registration will be available from December 9th to December 31st, 2020.
Candidates should keep in hand the following details & documents:-
a) Personal Details (Email ID, Mobile Number, etc.)
b) Educational Qualifications as per eligibility criteria with marks obtained, total marks, %age of marks obtained (calculate percentage from CGPA/ OGPA in advance as per university conversion formula).
c) Scanned Copy of Coloured Photograph and Signature.
A total of 350 vacancies are available out of which 03 vacancies are for the backlog.
Candidates can make the online payment via Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking and also offline payment via Challan. An applicant shall print the hard copy of challan, fill it and take it to any branch of SBI to deposit the fee.
In case the applicant fails to deposit the requisite fee within the due date, his/ her application shall stand automatically cancelled/ rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
For any clarifications about online filling of the form, candidates can contact through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by quoting registration/ reference number.
“Wishing ALL THE BEST for Recruitment in Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited…!!“