PSTCL Recruitment 2018 Notification released for 519 latest Junior Engineer Lineman Vacancies to apply online application form at www.pstcl.org official website:
Now, if you are looking for latest Punjab Govt Jobs 2018 after clearing your graduation then read out this whole article properly. Recently, the Punjab State Transmission Corporation Ltd has issued job notice no CRA 03/2016 for appointing of most appropriate and eligible candidates in their organization. The latest PSTCL Recruitment 2018 is released to fill up 519 vacancies of the posts like Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil, Electrical, Communication, IT), Lineman, Assistant Line Man, Sub Station Attendant, Assistant Manager, Divisional Accountants, Telephone Mechanic, Office Assistant, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), etc. It is fresh employment news of this week for those candidates finding an upcoming job vacancy in Punjab State Transmission Corporation. Those who are interested in this recruitment can download PSTCL Junior Engineer Notification 2018-19 from a quick link provided at the bottom. The PSTCL Apply Online link will be available from 22nd August at the official web portal. Candidate can more details about eligibility criteria for PSTCL JE Jobs and apply online process from the below-written passages.
PSTCL Recruitment 2018 Notification | Punjab State Transmission Corp JE Lineman Jobs Apply Online Application @www.pstcl.org
- 1 PSTCL Recruitment 2018 Notification | Punjab State Transmission Corp JE Lineman Jobs Apply Online Application @www.pstcl.org
The company has currently come up fresh PSTCL advertisement for various empty posts. The online applications are invited from interested contestants for filling up total 519 vacancies. The organization will occupy total 154 junior engineer posts in electrical, IT, civil and communication departments. Those candidates who are interested in Punjab State Transmission Lineman Vacancies can apply by logging to the authorized web portal. All the interested applicants must have requisite educational qualification for these PSTCL latest vacancies. Qualified contestants can submit their online registration form on or before 09th September for step-I. The closing date to complete step-II registration is 01st August. The direct link for PSTCL JE Recruitment online process is also given here at the bottom of this article. The written test and skilled test will be conducted as a selection process for recruiting best candidates out of total applied for the posts. All brief info about age limit, application fee, qualifications, etc. will be revealed along with the detailed advertisement.
PSTCL JE Lineman UDC SSA Recruitment 2018 News
|♦ Job Highlights ♦|
|» Organization Name: Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited
» Advertisement No.: CRA 03/2016
» Total No. of Vacancies: 519 vacancies (expected)
» Name of Posts: Junior Engineer, Lineman, Clerk, SSO/SSA, etc.
» Job Category: Punjab State Government Jobs
» Job Placement: Patiala
» Apply Process: On-line mode only
» Application Dates: Update Soon
» Official Website: www.pstcl.org
According to the official norms, applicants should make sure that their Email ID, as well as Mobile Number, is valid and working throughout this recruitment procedure. All the willing contestants are requested to read out Punjab State Transmission Corp Jobs Advertisement before applying their online application form at the primary site. This is the best opportunity for the graduate contestants who are searching graduate based govt recruitment in Punjab state. We have gathered all the possible details about these vacancies such as essential qualifications, age criteria, pay band, grade pay, application fee, selection method, useful dates and “Step to Submit On-line Form” here on the web page.
PSTCL Vacancy 2018 Details
- Assistant Manager (IT) – 02 vacancies
- Junior Engineer (IT) – 06 vacancies
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 40 vacancies
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 100 vacancies
- Junior Engineer (Communication) – 08 vacancies
- Divisional Accountant – 06 vacancies
- Lineman – 129 vacancies
- Assistant Line Man – 100 vacancies
- Telephone Mechanic – 06 vacancies
- Office Assistant (Accounts)/ UDC (Accounts) – 27 vacancies
- Addl. Sub Station Operator/ Sub Station Attendant – 95 vacancies
Pay Scale (per month): The selected candidates will get following pay scale post wise in accordance with company’s norms.
- For JE Vacancies: Pay Band Rs. 10,900/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Rs. 05,350/- Grade Pay
- For Divisional Accountant Vacancy: Pay Band Rs. 10,900/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Rs. 05,400/- Grade Pay
- For Assistant Manager Vacancy: Pay Band Rs. 16,650/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Rs. 05,800/- Grade Pay
- For Sub Station Operator & Lineman Vacancy: Pay Band Rs. 06,400/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Rs. 03,700/- Grade Pay
- For Telephone Mechanic & Asst Lineman Vacancy: Pay Band Rs. 06,400/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Rs. 03,400/- Grade Pay
- For Office Assistant/ UDC Vacancy: Pay Band Rs. 06,400/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Rs. 03,800/- Grade Pay
Application Fees: We will soon update the application fees whenever detailed advertisement released by the department.
Punjab PSTCL Jobs Opening 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The interested candidates must have possessed following qualifications post wise from a recognized university or institution.
- B. Com with minimum 55% marks
- B. E/ B. Tech
- Diploma Engineering in Electrical or Civil or IT or Communication
- Graduation Degree
- Note: kindly refer official notification for more information about the qualification of each post.
- Candidate’s age should not less than 18 years and not more than 37 years as on cut off date.
- The upper age limit will be relaxable for reserved category as admissible under rules and instructions of Punjab State Government.
- Note: For post wise age limit, the contestant can check out an official advertisement from a direct link given below.
Selection Procedure: The recruitment of capable and suitable applicants for the above-specified posts will be based on the following selection rounds:-
- Written Examination
- Skill Test/ Personal Interview
Syllabus: We will update syllabus and exam pattern soon after the release of detailed advertisement.
Admit Card: The admit card details will be provided after completion of registration process.
How to Apply PSTCL Online Application Form 2018?
Note: Applicants are advised to keep ready their passport size photograph, digital signature and scanned documents as it will be required for submitting also with the application form.
- STEP 01: Open the official website or click on a link given below.
- STEP 02: In a home page, click on a “Recruitment” section.
- STEP 03: In a next page, select a “PSTCL CRA 03/2016 Notification” link and then open it.
- STEP 04: First, read out all the instructions and eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- STEP 05: Now, select your desired post for which are eligible.
- STEP 06: Carefully, insert all the mandatory details in a prescribed format of application.
- STEP 07: Upload necessary document and pay fees using online or offline sources.
- STEP 08: Verify filled the registration form and then submit it.
- STEP 09: At last, download it to your active device.
- STEP 10: Also, take one or more printouts of online application for just a further reference.
⇓ Quick Links ⇓
PSTCL Recruitment 2018 ⇒ APPLY ONLINE
Download ⇒ PSTCL Online Exam Admit Card
Check ⇒ PSTCL Exam Result
pstcl.org recruitment 2018 important dates
|♦ Key Dates ♦|
|Notification Date||To be announced soon|
|Starting Date for online registration of applications||To be announced soon|
|Closing Date for Step-I of Online Registration||To be announced soon|
|Due Date for Depositing Application Fee||To be announced soon|
|Last Date for Completion of Step-II process||To be announced soon|
|Last Date for Completion of Step-III process||To be announced soon|
|Admit Card Release Date||15-16 days prior to exam date|
|Date for Written Examination||To be notified later|
|Result Release Date||To be notified later|
|Interview Schedule||To be notified later|
About Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited: It is a Punjab State Government undertaking company, headquartered at Patiala city. It is responsible for Generation, Transmission and Distribution of electricity in the state of Punjab. It transmits electricity for almost all districts of the state. On 16th April 2010, the state government had carved out two corporations i.e. Punjab State Power Corporation Limited and Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited out of erstwhile Punjab State Electricity Board (PSEB). The main vision of this department is to be a responsive, vibrant, reliable and efficient institution. Their main principle is to manage, upgrade and expand operational boundary on sound economic principles. Whenever a requirement of employees arises in a particular department, this organization publishes employment notification through their official site. It is obvious whenever a big company circulates recruitment notice, a massive number of people applies for the post. It releases notification every year to appoint highly skilled and dynamic young candidates for vacant posts available in the department.
If you have liked this article then please bookmark it for Punjab State Transmission Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2018 upcoming updates. Soon, our techufo.in web team will provide you Previous Question Paper, Model Papers, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card/ Hall Ticket, Paper Solution, Cutoff Marks, Result, and Merit list. Candidates can ask us their query through a comment box. Don’t forget to share your feedback with us by mentioning it in a comment box below, THANK YOU.