Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2015 notification has been available along with online application form for the total 149 posts of the Civil Judge and District Judge on its authorized website www.hcraj.nic.in:
Rajasthan High Court has released an advertisement regarding Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2015 for filling the 105 posts of Civil Judge Cadre and 44 posts of District Judge Cadre on www.hcraj.nic.in. All those eligible applicants who are interested for post of the judge in Rajasthan are having the good opportunity to grab by being the part of the above recruitment.
The Rajasthan High Court is the High Court of the state of Rajasthan. It was established on 21 June 1949 under the Rajasthan High Court Ordinance, 1949. There were five High Courts functioning in the various units of the States – at Jodhpur, Jaipur and Bikaner. The seat of the court is at Jodhpur. The court has sanctioned judge strength of 50. The Rajasthan High Court Ordinance, 1949 abolished these different jurisdictions and provided for a single High Court for the entire State.
Before applying online application, all the interested applicants for the post of judge in Rajasthan High Court must hold a degree of Bachelor of Laws (Professional) from recognized university. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 21st May, 2015 till 11:59 pm for the recruitment through its authorized website. All the brief details about the vacancy like age limit, qualification, application fee, pay scale, selection process, important dates etc. are mentioned below.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2015:
Organization: Rajasthan High Court.
Total Vacancies: 149 posts.
Type & Location of Job: Govt Job in Rajasthan.
- Civil Judge Cadre.
- District Judge Cadre.
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
Civil Judge Cadre: 105 posts.
- General: 55 posts.
- SC: 16 posts.
- ST: 12 posts.
- OBC: 22 posts.
District Judge Cadre: 44 Posts.
For Current: 36 Posts.
- SC: 05 posts.
- ST: 04 posts.
- OBC: 07 posts.
- General: 20 posts.
For Backlog: 08 Posts.
- SC: 05 posts.
- ST: 03 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2015
Age Limit (as on 1st Jan., 2015):
- For Civil Judge Cadre, candidate’s age should be Mini. 23 years and Maxi. 35 years.
- For District Judge Cadre, candidate’s age should be Mini. 35 years and Maxi. 45 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidate must be a Citizen of India.
- Candidate must hold a degree of Bachelor of Laws (Professional) of any University established by Law in and recognized as such under the Advocates Act, 1961.
- Candidate must possess a thorough knowledge of Hindi Written in Devnagri Script and Rajasthani dialects and social costumes of Rajasthan.
- For more details candidates are advised to check out the recruitment notification.
Civil Judge Cadre:
- For General category: Rs. 250/-.
- For SC/ST category and Persons with Disabilities: Rs. 50/-.
- For OBC category: Rs. 150/-.
District Judge Cadre:
- For General category: Rs. 800/-.
- For SC/ST category and Persons with Disabilities: Rs. 250/-.
- For OBC category: Rs. 500/-.
Salary (per month):
- Civil Judge Cadre: Rs. 27,700/- to Rs. 44,770/-.
- District Judge Cadre: Rs. 51,550/- to Rs. 63,070/-.
- Candidates will have to pass Written Examination and Personal Interview for the above recruitment of Civil and District Judge.
How to Apply online:
- Log on to official website: www.hcraj.nic.in
- On the home page, select the link of the Advertisement for Judge Posts and click on it.
- Online application form will appear on the screen.
- Read all instruction carefully.
- Carefully, fill up the application form with correct details.
- After inserting all the mandatory details, click on submit it.
- Download & Print the hard copy of application form for the future proof.
Important date to be kept in mind:
- Starting Date for the Submission of online application is 1st May, 2015.
- Last Date for the Payment of Exam Fee is 20th May, 2015.
- Last Date for the Submission of online application is 21th May, 2015 by 11:59 P.M.
- Last Date for receiving the Print out of application along with required documents is 5th June, 2015.
Authorized Website: www.hcraj.nic.in