Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application for the total 684 vacancies of Junior Judicial, Personal Assistant, Clerk & Stenographer Grade-II Posts has been uploaded at www.hcraj.nic.in:
The High Court of Rajasthan has released fresh employment news of week through its main portal; regarding Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2015 to acquire positions of 535 Junior Judicial, 108 Junior Personal Assistants, 05 Stenos and 36 Clerk Grade-II Posts. It is encouraging notification for all suitable applicants searching for latest Rajasthan Government Jobs 2015-16, as they can utilize this best opportunity by filling HCRAJ online application form. The officials of HC are specially looking to fill up young, passionate and dynamic individuals with brilliant academic records for 684 upcoming Judicial Jobs.
The Rajasthan High Court was founded on 21st June 1949 and authorized by Constitution of India. At present, there are 5 High Courts functioning in the various units of the States – at Jodhpur, Jaipur and Bikaner. The seat of the court is at Jodhpur and has strength of 50 sanctioned judges. The Chief Justice of the HCRAJ is Honorable Mr. Justic Ajit Singh. It regularly releases notification whenever requirement of manpower arises in organization.
Just few months back in May, commission had delivered notification to recruit 149 Civil & District Judge Posts and successfully completed its recruitment procedure. Now, RHC has come up with recruitment drive for Jr. Personal Asst upcoming jobs. It’s a privilege for every skilled person interested in Government Jobs to get selected for the above posts.
All those capable aspirants who wish to participate for HCRAJ JJA JPA Clerk Vacancy 2015 must hold a Bachelor’s Degree of Law (Professional) from a recognized university. Qualified candidates interested in Rajasthan High Court Jobs can apply ONLINE application at concerned website on all days from 11/09/2015 to 06/10/2015 for the above job recruitment. No request on this ground shall be entertained for extension in due date of application, so contestants should register well within limited period to avoid error at last stage.
Before applying online registration, contenders seeking for Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2015 are required to understand all the eligibility norms and other conditions as prescribed in HCRAJ 684 Jodhpur Notification 2015. Here, we strictly notify job hunters that use of cell phone and other electronics device in written examination, typing test and interview is strictly prohibited. As per norms, contact details and email ID should be valid and working during the recruitment process.
The entire information about vacancies, educational criteria, age limit, salary offered, important dates, application fee and many other details are briefly given below. For regular updates regarding upcoming Govt. Jobs in India visit our site techufo.in
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Details:
Organization: Rajasthan High Court
Type & Location of Job: State Government Jobs in Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
Application Type: Online
Total Vacancies: 684 posts.
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Junior Judicial Assistant – 535 posts
- Clerk Grade II – 36 posts
- Junior Personal Assistant (English) – 108 posts
- Stenographer Grade II (Hindi & English) – 05 posts
Age Limit (as on 1st Jan., 2015):
- Job seekers age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved quota as per State/Central Government rule.
- Interested contestants must hold Bachelor Degree in Law, Graduation in Law or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Most importantly he/she must be an Indian Citizen.
Application/Examination Fee (Non-refundable):
Note: Application fee should be deposited through online using Net banking or Debit/Credit Card.
- Un-Reserved (GEN) and OBC Category Aspirants: Rs. 100/- only
- Reserved (SC/ST/PwD/Widow) Category Aspirants: No fee
Pay Scale (per month):
- Recruited contenders for HCRAJ 684 Jodhpur vacancies will get attractive Pay Band along with Grade Pay as per respective posts.
The final selection for RHC JJA JPA Clerk Steno recruitment will be based on performance in below given tests:-
- Written Examination
- Typewriting Test
- Personal Interview
- Certificate Verification
How to fill High Court of Rajasthan Recruitment Online Form 2015?
- Log onto authorized website of RAJ HC
- Click on ‘Recruitment’ option in home page.
- In next page, find out ‘RHC Recruitment 2015’ link and click on it.
- Read all instructions carefully as mentioned in official notification.
- Now, open Online Application Form and select the desire vacancy for which you want to apply.
- Enter all the important details in form without making any type of spelling mistakes.
- Ensure the information provided is correct and then submit it.
- Save it and take print out of submitted copy for further procedure.
Important Dates to be kept in mind:
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 11th September, 2015
- Last Date for submission of Application Form: 6th October, 2015
- Written Examination Date: 15th May, 2016
Official Website: www.hcraj.nic.in