Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 Notification for Stenographer 434 Vacancies out to Apply Online RHC Application Form at www.hcraj.nic.in:
Hello!! Looking for 12th pass Jobs in Rajasthan High Court?? Then we have the latest employment news update for the interested candidates searching since a long time. Just now to fill up total 434 vacancies of Stenographer Posts, RHC Recruitment Department has uploaded a notification at their official website. You can download RHC Stenographer Notification 2020 from below link to know eligibility criteria & selection process. Interested candidates can come forward & Apply Rajasthan High Court Application Form through an online mode. The Online Application for Raj HC Stenographer Jobs can submit from 30th Jan to 28th Feb 2020. It is an employment opportunity that should not be missed by young unemployed people. In this page, Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 Apply Online direct link available at the bottom. Contestants must utilize this link to register their names. Check out more information about HC Raj Stenographer Recruitment from this article referring the below paragraphs.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 Notification | 434 RHC Stenographer Vacancies Apply Online Application @www.hcraj.nic.in
- 1 Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 Notification | 434 RHC Stenographer Vacancies Apply Online Application @www.hcraj.nic.in
- 1.1 Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Overview
- 1.2 Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2020 Details
- 1.3 RHC Stenographer Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Steps to Apply Raj HC Stenographer Grade-III Online Application Form 2020:-
- 1.5 RHC Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- 1.6 hcraj.nic.in recruitment 2020 – important dates
Now this time, RHC Recruitment 2020 Notice released for 434 Stenographer Grade-III/ Stenographer Vacancies in District Courts & DLSAs. Those ST/ SC/ PWD candidates willing to apply must pay an examination fee of Rs. 400/- and other category contestants Rs. 650/-. The due date to deposit exam fees mentioned below. Those applications applied through ‘Online process’ are only accepted by the officials. According to the qualifications for Rajasthan HC Vacancy, contestants have passed Senior Secondary Exam can apply. The lower age of applicants should not be less than 18 years while upper age not more than 40 years as on cutoff date. The relaxation of age criterion is stated in Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Notification. The selection of applicants will be through Competitive Examination and Computer Test. The appointed contestants will receive an attractive pay scale. Additional all details on HCRAJ Stenographer Posts like educational criteria, age limit, salary offered, important dates, application fee, etc. briefly furnished below.
Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Overview
|♦ RHC Bharti Highlights ♦|
|Organization Name:||RAJASTHAN HIGH COURT|
|Rectt. Advt. No.:||RHCJ/ EXAM CELL/ Subordinate Court/ Stenographers/ 2020/ 17 (Dt. 18-01-2020)|
|Post Name:||Stenographer (Hindi & English)|
|Total Vacancies:||434 vacancies|
|Job Placement:||District Courts and DLSAs|
|Pay Scale:||Rs. 33,800-1,06,700/- (L-10)|
|Application Dates:||30 JAN 2020 to 28 FEB 2020|
|Registration Process:||Online mode|
|Age Limit:||18-40 years|
|Selection Stages:||Competitive Exam and Computer Test|
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2020 Details
|♦ Allocation of District wise Stenographer Vacancies ♦|
|NAME OF JUDGESHIP||Stenographer Gr.-III (Hindi)||Stenographer Gr.-III (English)||Stenographer (Hindi)|
|NON TSP||TSP||NON TSP||TSP||NON TSP||TSP|
|ABU ROAD BLOCK (SIROHI)||00||01||00||00||00||00|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||329||11||51||03||36||04|
RHC Stenographer Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
MINIMUM ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS: Those who interested in 434 Raj HC Vacancies must have the following qualification from a Government approved Board or University.
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination in Arts or Science or Commerce of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or any Examination equivalent thereto recognized by the Government or any Higher Examination and;
- Good working knowledge of Hindi as written in Devnagri script & of Rajasthani Dialects and;
- “O” or Higher Level Certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India; OR Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation & Computer Software (DPCS) Certificate organized under National/ State Council of Vocational Training Scheme; OR Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Application from any university established by Law in India or from an institution recognized by the Government; OR Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a Polytechnic institution recognized by the Govt; OR Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota; OR Senior Secondary School Examination with Computer Science as an optional subject; OR Any equivalent or Higher Qualification.
AGE LIMITATION (As on 31st Jan 2021):-
- Above 18 years and Below 40 years.
- The Upper Age relaxation to Reserved Categories as follows:
- OBC, EBC, SC & ST – 05 years
- Women Applicants – 05 years
- All those contestants who want more details about Age Limit can download the Official Notification PDF uploaded below.
RHC Jobs Pay Scale: The selected candidates for Stenographer posts will get Rs. 23,700/- (fixed) every month for the first two years after appointment. The pay scale as follows:-
- Steno Salary: Pay Matrix Level 10 (L-10) Rs. 33,800/- to Rs. 1,06,700/-
HCRAJ Fees for Stenographer Examination (Category wise):-
- Rs. 650/- for General, EWS, OBC, EBC & Other States Candidates
- Rs. 400/- for SC, ST & PwD Candidates of Rajasthan State
- Exam Fee Payment Modes: Contestants can pay their examination fee by e-Mitra Kiosk/ C.S.C., Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card sources as per convenience.
Steps to Apply Raj HC Stenographer Grade-III Online Application Form 2020:-
|♦ Steps/ Instructions to Apply Online Form ♦|
|STEP 01: Open the official website of Rajasthan High Court or open a link posted below.
STEP 02: On the home page, find a link titled as HCRAJ Notification for Recruitment of Stenographers for District Courts and DLSAs 2020.
STEP 03: Download the notification and go through the eligibility details written in it.
STEP 04: If you find yourself eligible, then press Online Application Portal link and select the name of vacancy.
STEP 05: Fill up the Online Application Form with your information like Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Home District, Category, Age, Gender, Nationality, Marital Status, Total No. of Children, Education, Address, Contact Number, Email and other necessary details. (Note: Fill up the details correctly as, after submission of form with the requisite fee, details cannot be changed.)
STEP 06: Upload the Documents (Educational Certificates, Caste Certificates, etc.), Passport Size Scanned Photograph, Scanned Signature, etc. in JPG/ JPEG files with size between 10 KB – 25 KB each.
STEP 07: Deposit requisite Exam Fee by Clicking on the “Make Payment” Option and collect the e-receipt.
STEP 08: Finally, click the “Submit” button to register your application.
STEP 09: Save the System Generated Registration Number and Password created your screen.
STEP 10: Click on “Print Application”, download/ save the pdf file and take a printout copy of filled online form.
RHC Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
ABOUT SELECTION PROCESS: The higher authority will conduct Competitive Examination for the posts of Stenographers Grade-III/ Stenographers. The exam shall consist of subject given in 02 (two) alternative Groups A and B. Aspirant shall be required to pass the subject group of the post applied and required to pass Group C compulsorily:-
- Group – A (English Shorthand Test):
Papers Time Duration Speed of Dictation Total Marks Dictation of Passage 06 minutes 80 words per minute 100 marks Transcription and Typing of Dictated passage in English on Computer 50 minutes —
- Group – B (Hindi Shorthand Test):
Papers Time Duration Speed of Dictation Total Marks Dictation of Passage 06 minutes 70 words per minute 100 marks Transcription and Typing of Dictated passage in Hindi on Computer 50 minutes —
- Group – C (Computer Test):
Papers Total Marks Qualifying Marks Time Duration SC/ ST & PH Other Categories Speed Test 50 Marks 20 Marks 22.50 Marks 10 Minutes Efficiency Test 50 Marks 20 Marks 22.50 Marks 10 Minutes
- Interview: There are no marks for the interview as it will be qualifying in nature. The reason behind conducting an interview is to verify that candidates are not hesitating in reading their own written passages/ sentences.
hcraj.nic.in recruitment 2020 – important dates
Candidates must register their registration form as early as possible within the closing date given below.
|♦ KEY DATES & TIME ♦|
|Official Notification/ Advertisment Date:||18th January 2020|
|Opening Date for Online Registration of Application Form:||30th January 2020 (01 PM onwards)|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||28th February 2020 (upto 05 PM)|
|Due Date to Pay Online Examination Fee:||29th February 2020 (upto 11:59 PM)|
|Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Availability Dates:||02-03 weeks before examination|
|Raj High Court Stenographer Exam Date:||March/ April 2020|
|Result/ Merit List Declaration Date:||To be notified later|
|Interview Schedule:||To be notified later|
|Final Selection List Release Date:||To be notified later|
About Rajasthan High Court: RHC founded on 21st June 1949. It authorized by Constitution of India. It looks after all the law and order judgments in the state. The Rajpramukh, Maharaja Sawai Man Singh has inaugurated Raj HC on 29 August 1949. At present, Five High Courts are functioning in the various units of the States i.e. Jodhpur, Jaipur and Bikaner. The seat of the court is at Jodhpur. It has the strength of 50 Sanctioned Judges. The Chief Justice of the HCRAJ is Honorable Mr Justice Navin Sinha. The principal seat situated in Jodhpur and circuit bench in Jaipur. To provide employment opportunity, they regularly release job notifications. Whenever the requirement of Manpower arises, it conducts recruitment process. Every year, it appoints contestants for posts like Civil Judge, District Judge, Junior Judicial Assistant, Clerk Grade II, Junior Personal Assistant, etc. For all the recruitments, they provide brief details to Job-seekers through their official website.
Friends, hurry up!! As 28-02-2020 is the closing date for Raj High Court Stenographer Bharti Apply Online Process. All eligible contestants are suggested to follow the procedure given above and submit their applications without wasting time. For Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 related any queries, applicants can contact the authority through an official website. The HCRAJ Exam Admit Card, Answer Key, Cut Off Marks, Result and Merit List will be available soon here. For any help regarding HCRAJ recruitment, candidates can contact through Help Line Number 0291-2541042 or 0291-2541388 during office hours. For regular updates regarding upcoming Govt. Jobs in India, visit our website www.techufo.in. To know further updates, stay tuned. ALL THE BEST!!