Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification for Lower Division Clerk & Stenographer 2039 Vacancies released to Apply Online RHC Application at www.hcraj.nic.in:
Hello! Looking for 12th pass Jobs in Rajasthan High Court?? Then we have a latest employment news update for the interested candidates searching since a long time. Just now on 18th Feb-17, to fill up 2043 vacancies of LDC and Stenographer Posts, the RHC Recruitment Department has uploaded a notification at their official website. Candidate can download RHC Lower Division Clerk Notification 2017 from below links to know eligibility criteria and selection process. Interested candidates can come forward and apply Rajasthan High Court Application Form through an online mode. The Online Application for Raj HC Steno & LDC Jobs can submit from 22nd Feb to 18th March 2017. It is a right opportunity that should not be missed by the young unemployed people. In this web page, Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 Apply Online direct link available at the bottom. Contestants must utilize this link to register their names. Check out more information on HC Raj Lower Division Clerk Steno Recruitment from this article referring the below paragraphs.
About Rajasthan High Court: RHC founded on 21st June 1949. It authorized by Constitution of India. It looks after all the law and order judgments in the state. The Rajpramukh, Maharaja Sawai Man Singh has inaugurated Raj HC on 29 August 1949. At present, Five High Courts are functioning in the various units of the States i.e. Jodhpur, Jaipur, and Bikaner. The seat of the court is at Jodhpur. It has the strength of 50 Sanctioned Judges. The Chief Justice of the HCRAJ is Honorable Mr. Justice Navin Sinha. The principal seat situated in Jodhpur and circuit bench in Jaipur. To provide employment opportunity, they regularly release job notifications. Whenever requirement of Manpower arises, it conducts recruitment process. Every year, it appoints contestants for posts like Civil Judge, District Judge, Junior Judicial Assistant, Clerk Grade II, Junior Personal Assistant, etc. For all the recruitments, they provide details to Job-seekers through their official website.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification
This time, RHC Recruitment 2017 Notice released for 1726 Lower Division Clerk Posts and 313 Stenographer & Stenographer Grade-II Vacancies in District Courts. Those General/OBC candidates willing to apply must pay an examination fee of Rs. 100/- and SC/ST contestants Rs. 25/-. The due date to deposit exam fees mentioned below. The applications applied through ‘Online process’ is only accepted by the officials. According to the qualifications for Rajasthan HC Vacancy, contestants having passed Senior Secondary Examination can apply. The lower age of applicants should not be less than 18 years while upper age not more than 35 years as on cutoff date. Relaxation of age criterion is as stated in the Rajasthan High Court LDC/Steno Notification 2017. The selection of applicants will be through Written Test and Computer Test. The appointed contestants will receive an attractive salary. Additional details furnished below.
Download Now!! Raj Hight Court LDC/Steno Admit Card 2017
Furthermore, details on HCRAJ Lower Division Clerk & Steno Posts like educational criteria, age limit, salary offered, important dates, application fee, etc. briefly given below. For regular updates regarding upcoming Govt. Jobs in India, visit our website www.techufo.in.
RHC 2039 LDC Stenographer Vacancies Details
Organization Name: Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur
Job Advt. No.: RHCJ/EXAM CELL/S.C./LDC/2017/83 and RHCJ/EXAM CELL/S.C./STENO/2017/84
Total Number of Vacancies: 2039
Rajasthan High Court Jobs Information:-
A) Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 1733 Vacancies
|Sirohi Abu Road||08|
B) Stenographer Grade-II (Hindi & English) – 310 Vacancies
- Steno Hindi: 263 posts
- Steno English: 47 posts
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Job Location: Jodhpur
Registration Process: Online & Offline modes
RHC Jobs Pay Scale: The selected candidates for above mentioned posts will get the best salary every month. The post-wise pay scale as follows:-
- LDC – Pay Band-1 Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 02,400/-
- Steno – Pay Band-2 Rs. 09,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 03,600/-
HCRAJ Fees for LDC/Steno Examination (Category-wise):-
- Rs. 100/- for General Category
- Rs. 100/- for OBC/SBC Candidates
- Rs. 25/- for SC, ST, PwD and other Reserved Contestants
Exam Fee Payment Modes: Contestants can pay their examination fee by Online or Offline sources as per convenience. In below details, we have listed dates to deposit the exam fees so please check it out.
Rajasthan High Court LDC Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Recruitment: Those who are interested in these Raj HC Vacancies must have the following qualification from a Government approved Board or University.
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination or any Examination of University or Board recognized as equivalent by the Government or any higher examination
- Good knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri script.
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) and Computer Software (DPCS) Certificate organized under National/State Council of Vocational Training Scheme.
- “O” or Higher Level Certificate course conducted by DOEACC
- Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Applications
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering
- Senior Secondary School Examination with computer science as an optional subject.
- RSCIT Conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University
- Above 18 years and Below 35 years.
- The Upper Age relaxation to Reserved Categories as follow:
- OBC, SC & ST – 05 years
- Women Applicants – 05 years
- GEN PwD Aspirants – 10 years
- SBC/OBC PwD Applicants – 13 years
- SC/ST PwD Contestants – 15 years
All those contestants who want more details about Education Qualifications and Age Limit can download the Official Notification PDF uploaded below.
hcraj.nic.in Jobs 2017 Selection Process
The higher authority will conduct following exams as a selection process to hire best candidates for Lower Division Clerk and Stenographer posts.
A) Written Examination: Objective Type
|Paper||Questions||Total Marks||Qualifying Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper-1 (English)||100||100||40||90 Minutes|
|Paper-2 (Hindi)||100||100||40||90 Minutes|
B) Computer Test:
|Paper||Total Marks||Qualifying Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper-1 (Speed Test)||50||20||10 Minutes|
|Paper-2 (Efficiency Test)||50||20||10 Minutes|
Note: Those candidates who secure qualifying marks in Written Test (Paper-1 & Paper-2) will be eligible to attend the Computer (Efficiency & Speed) Test.
RHC Recruitment Key Dates:-
The NCC Trainer, Ex-Prisoner & Sports Person can submit their applications through offline mode by speed post. Interested contestants must register their registration form as early as possible within the closing date given below.
- Official Notification Date: 18.02.2017
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Application Form: 22.02.2017
- Last Date to Apply Online Application: 18.03.2017 (11:59 PM)
- Last Date to Submit Offline Application: 21.03.2017 (11:59 PM)
- Due Date to Pay Online Examination Fee: 21.03.2017 (Working Hours)
- Hall Ticket Download Dates: 01 week before an exam date
- Raj High Court Exam Dates:
- Stenographer Exam Dates: 29.05.2017 to 03.06.2017
- LDC Exam Date: 23.07.2017
- Result/Merit List Declaration Date: August/September 2017
Steps to Apply Online Raj HC Lower Division Clerk Application 2017
- Open the official website or just open a link posted below.
- On the home page, find a link titled as HCRAJ Notification for Recruitment of Lower Division Clerks (LDC) and Stenographers in District Courts.
- Download the notification and go through the eligibility details written in it.
- If you find yourself eligible, then press Apply Online link and select the name of vacancy.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with information like Name, Category, Age, Education, Contact Number, Email, etc.
- Upload the photograph, signature, and documents in PDF file format.
- Deposit the examination fees using online or offline sources.
- Finally, click the “Submit” button to register your application.
- Save the System Generated Registration Number and Password created your screen.
- Make a copy of it for usage during the Admit Card download process.
RHC Stenographer Official Notification 2017 ⇒ DOWNLOAD PDF
Rajasthan High Court LDC Notification 2017 ⇒ DOWNLOAD PDF
High Court of Rajasthan Jobs 2017 Apply Online ⇒ Click Here Now
Official Website: www.hcraj.nic.in
Friends hurry up! 18th March’17 is the closing date for Raj High Court LDC/Steno Bharti Apply Online Process. Eligible contestants are suggested to follow the procedure given above and submit their applications without wasting time. For Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 related queries, applicants can contact the authority through an official website. The HCRAJ Exam Admit Card, Answer Key, Cutoff Marks, Result and Merit List will be available soon here. To know further updates, stay tuned. ALL THE BEST!!
NOTE: For any help regarding this recruitment, candidates can contact through Help Line Number 0291-2541042 or 2541388 during office hours.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application for the total 684 vacancies of Junior Judicial, Personal Assistant, Clerk & Stenographer Grade-II Posts has been uploaded at www.hcraj.nic.in:
The High Court of Rajasthan has released fresh employment news of week through its main portal; regarding Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2015 to acquire positions of 535 Junior Judicial, 108 Junior Personal Assistants, 05 Stenos and 36 Clerk Grade-II Posts. It is encouraging notification for all suitable applicants searching for latest Rajasthan Government Jobs, as they can utilize this best opportunity by filling HCRAJ online application form. The officials of HC are specially looking to fill up young, passionate and dynamic individuals with brilliant academic records for 684 upcoming Judicial Jobs.
Just few months back in May, commission had delivered notification to recruit 149 Civil & District Judge Posts and successfully completed its recruitment procedure. Now, RHC has come up with recruitment drive for Jr. Personal Asst upcoming jobs. It’s a privilege for every skilled person interested in Government Jobs to get selected for the above posts.
All those capable aspirants who wish to participate for HCRAJ JJA JPA Clerk Vacancy 2015 must hold a Bachelor’s Degree of Law (Professional) from a recognized university. Qualified candidates interested in Rajasthan High Court Jobs can apply ONLINE application at concerned website on all days from 11/09/2015 to 06/10/2015 for the above job recruitment. No request on this ground shall be entertained for extension in due date of application, so contestants should register well within limited period to avoid error at last stage.
Before applying online registration, contenders seeking for Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2015 are required to understand all the eligibility norms and other conditions as prescribed in HCRAJ 684 Jodhpur Notification 2015. Here, we strictly notify job hunters that use of cell phone and other electronics device in written examination, typing test and interview is strictly prohibited. As per norms, contact details and email ID should be valid and working during the recruitment process.
Application Type: Online
Total Vacancies: 684 posts.
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Junior Judicial Assistant – 535 posts
- Clerk Grade II – 36 posts
- Junior Personal Assistant (English) – 108 posts
- Stenographer Grade II (Hindi & English) – 05 posts
Age Limit (as on 1st Jan., 2015):
- Job seekers age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved quota as per State/Central Government rule.
- Interested contestants must hold Bachelor Degree in Law, Graduation in Law or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Most importantly he/she must be an Indian Citizen.
Application/Examination Fee (Non-refundable):
Note: Application fee should be deposited through online using Net banking or Debit/Credit Card.
- Un-Reserved (GEN) and OBC Category Aspirants: Rs. 100/- only
- Reserved (SC/ST/PwD/Widow) Category Aspirants: No fee
Pay Scale (per month):
- Recruited contenders for HCRAJ 684 Jodhpur vacancies will get attractive Pay Band along with Grade Pay as per respective posts.
The final selection for RHC JJA JPA Clerk Steno recruitment will be based on performance in below given tests:-
- Written Examination
- Typewriting Test
- Personal Interview
- Certificate Verification
How to fill High Court of Rajasthan Recruitment Online Form?
- Log onto authorized website of RAJ HC
- Click on ‘Recruitment’ option in home page.
- In next page, find out ‘RHC Recruitment 2015’ link and click on it.
- Read all instructions carefully as mentioned in official notification.
- Now, open Online Application Form and select the desire vacancy for which you want to apply.
- Enter all the important details in form without making any type of spelling mistakes.
- Ensure the information provided is correct and then submit it.
- Save it and take print out of submitted copy for further procedure.
Important Dates to be kept in mind:
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 11th September, 2015
- Last Date for submission of Application Form: 6th October, 2015
- Written Examination Date: 15th May, 2016