RBI Assistant Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application has been published for the 504 vacancies of Assistant on its official website at www.rbi.org.in:
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released fresh employment news regarding the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2015 in order to fill up 504 posts of Assistant in various offices of the Bank, on its primary site at www.rbi.org.in. All the appropriate candidates who were energetically looking for latest govt jobs in banking sector are having best opportunity to grab, as RBI officials are looking for talented and courageous candidates to recruit.
The Reserve Bank of India is India’s central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the India rupee. It started its operations on 1st April, 1935 during the British Rule in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. After independence, the RBI was nationalized on 1st January, 1949. The RBI plays an important part in the Development Strategy of the Government of India.
All the interested aspirants for the post of Assistant in various offices of the Bank must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a mini. of 50% marks in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC. We notify to aspirants that online application can be submitted from 12th June, 2015 to 3rd July, 2015 for the above job recruitment through its main portal.
Before applying online registration, we advice to all candidates to understand all the norms said by the officials. For that all brief details about vacancy, age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, mode of selection etc. mentioned below.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2015:
Organization: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Type & Location of Job: Central Govt Job all over India.
Category: Banking Sector.
Total Vacancies: 504 posts.
Allocation of Region wise Vacancies:
- Ahmedabad – 30 posts.
- Bangalore – 40 posts.
- Bhopal – 10 posts.
- Bhubaneswar – 20 posts.
- Chandigarh – 35 posts.
- Chennai – 31 posts.
- Guwahati – 10 posts.
- Hyderabad – 30 posts.
- Jaipur – 30 posts.
- Jammu – 10 posts.
- Kanpur & Lucknow – 40 posts.
- Kolkata – 30 posts.
- Mumbai – 81 posts.
- Nagpur – 25 posts.
- New Delhi – 27 posts.
- Patna – 25 posts.
- Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi – 30 posts.
Age Limit (as on 1st June, 2015):
- Interested applicants must have Mini. 18 years and Maxi. 28 years for the above job recruitment.
- Upper Age Relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
- Applicant must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a mini. of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- Applicants applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language of the state/ any of the state falling under the recruiting office.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXS – Rs. 50 only. (Intimation Charges)
- For OBC/General Category Candidates – Rs. 450 only. (Examination Fee + Intimation Charges)
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
- Selected candidates will get handsomely starting basic pay of Rs. 8,040/- to Rs. 20,100/- excluding other allowances.
- Candidate’s selection will be based on Online Examination followed by Personal Interview.
RBI Assistant Apply Online:
Note: Applicant should have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process.
- Open the official website of RBI: www.rbi.org.in.
- Choose the tab “Click here for New Registration”, to register application enter Name, Contact details and Email-ID.
- Provisional Registration No. and Password wiil be generated by the system and now re-login to the site.
- Carefully, fill up the application form with correct details.
- Verify and ensure that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on Payment tab and proceed for payment.
- At last Download and Print out the hard copy of application for further selection process.
- Starting Date for the Submission of Online Registration is 12th June, 2015.
- Closing Date for the Submission of Online Registration is 3rd July, 2015.
- Last Date for the Payment of Examination Fees (Online) is 3rd July, 2015.
- Schedule of Online Test (Tentative): Various dates in August 2015. likely to be held on 1st, 8th, 9th and 16th.
Authorized Website: www.rbi.org.in