RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2018, rbi.org.in Office Attendant Online Exam Date, Reserve Bank of India Hall Ticket, Reserve Bank OA Exam e-Admit Card and RBI Call Letter Download Link available here:
Candidates, Hurry Up! Download your RBI Admit Card now and attend the Office Attendant Online Test on 06th of January 2018 (Saturday). All those who have applied for OA post on or before 07th Dec’17 can collect their Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Exam Call Letter by visiting the official website only. As per recent update, the Reserve Bank of India will soon start issuing online exam hall ticket for Office Attendant posts to fill up 526 vacancies. As and when officials activate the link to download e-Admit Card at their website, we will update here. Applicants can click on RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2018 direct link attached at the bottom and generate their call letter without searching anywhere. In a login page, provide your Registration Number and Password as then only online web portal will display your RBI Office Attendant Hall Ticket PDF file on the screen. Aspirants can know more about Reserve Bank Of India OA Exam 2017 Date & Admit Card by referring this article.
RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2018 Download | Reserve Bank of India OA Exam 2017 Call Letter @www.rbi.org.in
- 1 RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2018 Download | Reserve Bank of India OA Exam 2017 Call Letter @www.rbi.org.in
Just on 17th Nov 2017, the Reserve Bank of India Recruiting Authority has released a notification for filling up 526 posts of Office Attendants in various offices. Those who were finding 10th pass Central Gov Jobs in banking sector have registered their applications by online mode. Now, those candidates who have applied will be selected based on Online Test (maxi. 120 marks) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). In the online examination, there will be 120 objective type questions consist of subjects like Reasoning, General English, General Awareness and Numerical Ability. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer in the Online Exam as a negative marking. Every applicant needs to pass with minimum qualifying marks in each subject of Online Test. The Reserve Bank of India will conduct Office Attendant Online Exam on 06.01.2018 (Saturday). It will be held in different venues of the states/UTs falling under the jurisdiction of the recruiting office. All the applied candidates who are looking to participate in online exam must download RBI Office Attendant Call Letter from an official website link available on this page.
RBI Office Attendant Exam Date 2018
|♦ IMPORTANT DETAILS ♦|
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Article Category||Admit Card/Call Letter/Hall Ticket|
|Total Vacancies||526 (UR: 366, OBC: 100, ST: 53 & SC: 07)|
|Vacancy Name||Office Attendant|
|Name of the Offices||Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Shimla, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jammu, Lucknow, Kolkata, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Panaji, Nagpur, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.|
|Exam Application Due Date||17th Nov to 07th Dec 2017|
|Name of the Examination||Online Competitive Test|
|Exam Type||Objective Type|
|Date of Online Exam ⇒||06th January 2018 (Saturday)|
|Examination Timings||Available in Hall Ticket|
|Call Letter Download Dates ⇒||19th Dec 2017 to 06th Jan 2018|
|Hall Ticket Download Link ⇒||Attached Below|
|Examination Centre||Available in Hall Ticket|
|Official Email ID for Queryemail@example.com|
|Official Websites||» www.rbi.org.in
How to download RBI Office Attendant Exam Call Letter 2018?
Hey Guys! Do you have any idea about how to collect Reserve Bank Hall Ticket for OA Online Test by visiting the official web page? In case if you don’t know the procedure, then just follow the instructions step-wise listed in the following description. The Admit Card will be available online only for limit days. Hence, download your call Letter before the closure date without being late. The guidelines for downloading call letter as follows:-
- Go to the official website or just open a direct link that posted below.
- Navigate to the “Quick Links” section available on a homepage.
- Now, press the link titled as “Opportunities@RBI” which is available in a quick link section.
- Click on “Current Vacancies” and then “Call Letter” link that appears on a new window page.
- Now, you will find a link to download Call letter for Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant Online Test, 2017.
- Open the download link and insert your Registration Number/Roll Number as well as Password/Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) in a login page.
- Check the filled up details and then press “SUBMIT” button for downloading the Hall ticket.
- Finally, your Admit Card PDF file will display on the screen.
- Download the PDF file and then take a print out for participating in the online examination.
⇓ Quick Link to Download Call Letter ⇓
It’s a Good News! The Admit Card for attending Reserve Bank of India OA Online Exam will be available in December third week only. The authority will send intimation for call letter download procedure through email or SMS soon after an official release. It is to notify every candidate that he/she needs to visit RBI website (www.rbi.org.in) for downloading hall ticket. In this web page, we have also provided a link for downloading the e-Admit Card directly from a designated portal. Once you click the URL link that available below, you can access the window for RBI Online Exam Hall Ticket download process. Soon after downloading the hall ticket, affix your recent passport size photograph on it preferably the same as provided during registration process. Participant must appear at the examination centre with their Reserve Bank of India Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter’s Card, Employee ID, etc.). Aspirants are required to use their Reg. Number/Roll Number and Password/DOB for generating the Admit Card from an online portal. Now, check out some Important Instructions that we have mentioned point-wise in below section.
Reserve Bank of India Hall Ticket 2018 Details
- Download your call letter from above link and follow the instructions as mentioned in it for attending the online examination on a scheduled date.
- If you are not able to download your Admit Card immediately after release, then please retry after a gap of 05 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
- The Call Letter will have important details like exam date, time, reporting time, venue address, roll number, etc.
- All aspirants will have to appear for the examination at their own cost only.
- Candidate not having Admit Card or Photo ID Card for verification purpose will not be allowed to take part in the exam.
- The authority will not consider ration card & learners driving license as a valid Identity Proof.
- Applicants are not permitted to carry calculators in the test premises.
- Participants are advised not to bring mobile phones/pagers and other banned communication devices in a venue of the examination.
- Try to visit the exam venue one day before Online Test for confirming the location so that you can report on time on the day of Test.
- Every aspirant should reach the exam venue 01 (one) hour earlier because time will be needed to complete various formalities like verification & collection of documents, logging in, instructions, etc.
- Those candidates reporting late to the examination venue will not be permitted for participating in the test.
- If any mismatch between the names indicated in Hall Ticket & Photo ID Proof, then applicant will not get permission to write the test.
- Every contestant is advised to bring one Ballpoint pen along with them while appearing for the examination.
- The authority will capture bio-metric data (thumb impression and photograph) at the Test venue both before and after Test.
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2018
|♦ ON-LINE TEST PATTERN ♦|
|Sr. No.||Topics||No. of Ques.||Total Marks|
|01.||Reasoning||30 ques.||30 marks|
|02.||General English||30 ques.||30 marks|
|03.||General Awareness||30 ques.||30 marks|
|04.||Numerical Ability||30 ques.||30 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||120 ques.||120 marks|
» The Composite Time Duration of this examination will be of 90 minutes (01 hour & 30 minutes).
» Online test will be in the bilingual language (English and Hindi) except the topic of General English.
» In each subject of Online test, participants will have to qualify with minimum marks decided by officials.
» There will be total 120 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) of Objective Type in Online Test which carries 01 mark each.
» To know more about exam pattern & syllabus, just refer the Information Handout PDF file from above link. It contains details regarding various aspects of the Online Test and other Important instructions on related matters.
All those details related to RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2018 & Online Exam Date are briefly mentioned here on this web page. Applicants are advised to keep a close watch on the authorized Bank’s website for further updates. Also, candidates can subscribe to our website (www.techufo.in) for receiving latest news through a notification on their device. Hope you guys know that Reserve Bank of India Admit Card Download Link is available above so that you can generate your Hall ticket directly from a designated portal. For any query about Hall Ticket, just contact officials via above mentioned Email. In a short time, we will update result & cut off marks here. ALL THE BEST Guys & Stay tuned to grab latest updates further.