RPF Constable Result 2019, Railway Protection Force Constable Results, Railway RPF/ RPSF Constable Cut off Marks, RPF Constable CBT Exam 2018-2019 Merit List PDF Download Link available online here @ rpfonlinereg.co.in & www.indianrailways.gov.in:
|Latest Update! RPF Constable CBT 02nd Merit List of Group C and Cut Off Marks Released. Download the 02nd selection list of Shortlisted Candidates for PMT, PET and DV from a direct link given below.|
Guys!! Check your RPF Result of Constable Computer Based Test (CBT) from here. Indian Railways has started declaring the Railway Protection Force Results of Online Written Examination held for Constable Posts from 20th to 23rd Dec 2018, 17th to 25th Jan 2019 & 02nd to 19th Feb 2019. We have also attached Railway RPF Constable Exam 2018-2019 Result Link at the bottom of this page so that you can check your CBT score and qualifying status easily. Just from the official website of RPF (constable.rpfonlinereg.org) URL given below, download Railway Protection Force Constable Merit List PDF Page Zone wise or Group wise and find out your Roll Number. Candidates must have Registration Number & DOB while logging to generate scorecard. Go through the following passages for all details about RPF Constable Result 2019 Release Date, RPSF Result News Update, Railway Protection Force Constable Exam Cutoff Marks, 2nd Merit/ Selection List, etc.
RPF Constable Result 2019 | Railway Protection Force Constable CBT Results, Cutoff Marks, Merit List @rpfonlinereg.co.in
- 1 RPF Constable Result 2019 | Railway Protection Force Constable CBT Results, Cutoff Marks, Merit List @rpfonlinereg.co.in
- 1.1 RPF Constable Online Exam 2019 Result Date
- 1.2 How to check Railway RPF Constable Group A, B, C, D, E, F Result 2019?
- 1.3 indianrailways.gov.in RPF Constable Recruitment 2018 Results
- 1.4 RPF Constable Merit List 2019 PDF
- 1.5 RPF Constable Cut Off Marks 2019
- 1.6 Railway Protection Force Constable Result 2019
Indian Railways Employment Notice No. Constable/RPF - 01/2018 released on 01st June-18 for recruitment of 8619 Constables in Railway Protection Force and Railway Protection Special Force in Level 3 of 07th CPC Pay matrix. An enormous number of aspirants have applied for exam as per the data. In this recruitment, the entire selection process involves a Computer Based Online Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Document Verification (DV). Central Recruitment Committee (CRC) has completed Online Test Group-wise simultaneously in Dec-18, Jan-19 & Feb-19 on allotted dates. Based on the performance in Online Exam, List of Candidates Qualified for RPF Constable Physical Exams 2019 prepared and uploaded by CBC at the official website in PDF format. Those candidates who provisionally shortlisted to appear in the Physical Tests have secured RPF/ RPSF CBT Exam Qualifying Marks (UR/ OBC = 45 marks and SC/ ST = 36 marks) as their respective community wise. In the RPSF Merit List, only the Roll Number of selected applicants to be placed. You can view/ get your result of RPF Exam for Female & Male Constable from a quick link uploaded below just after the following table.
RPF Constable Online Exam 2019 Result Date
|♦ Result Overview ♦|
|Organizer Name:||INDIAN RAILWAYS (BHARTIYA RAIL)|
|Department Name:||RAILWAY PROTECTION FORCE & RAILWAY PROTECTION SPECIAL FORCE|
|Employ. Notice No.:||CONSTABLE/RPF – 01/2018|
|Total Vacancies:||8619 vacancies|
|Job Roles:||Constable (Male & Female) Posts|
|Selection Stages:||CBT, Physical Tests (PET & PMT) and DV|
|Application Dates:||01/06/2018 to 30/06/2018|
|Examination Name:||Computer Based Online Test (120 marks)|
|Online Exam Dates:||» Phase – 1: 20/12/2018 to 23/12/2018 (Group E)
» Phase – 4: 17/01/2019 to 25/01/2019 (Group A + B + F)
» Phase – 5: 02/02/2019 to 19/02/2019 (Group C +D)
|Answer Key Status:||Released|
|CBT Result Date:||» Group E: 04/02/2019
» Group A, B & F: 12/03/2019
» Group C & D: 20/03/2019
|Cut-off Marks:||Check below table|
|CBT Merit List URL Link:||Attached below|
|Final Result Date:||MAY/ JUNE 2019|
|Official Website:||a) rpfonlinereg.co.in
How to check Railway RPF Constable Group A, B, C, D, E, F Result 2019?
Steps to download RPF CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT EXAM RESULT, CUT OFF MARKS AND MERIT LIST PDF from an official web portal is provided in the following passage. Just simply read them & follow them properly at the time of checking your Railway Protection Force Constable (Male and Female) Score Card. Here in this section, our team has also made available a direct link to reach the RPSF result official web page. Hence, take a glance at the RPF RPSF CBT Result Login link too. The process to check results as follows:-
- Step 01: Open the official website (http://www.indianrailways.gov.in) of Indian Railways in your web browser.
- Step 02: Press the title named as “Link for Constable Recruitment-2018″ in a homepage.
- Step 03: Find out a link titled as “Result of Railway Protection Force Constable CBT Examination 2018-2019″ and then open it.
- Step 04: If required, then submit your Registration Number and Date of Birth (DOB – dd/mm/yyyy) in a Candidate Login page.
- Step 05: After logging, your result/ scorecard/ mark sheet will open in a new web page.
- Step 06: Now download the PDF file of a result to your device and take a print for future reference.
indianrailways.gov.in RPF Constable Recruitment 2018 Results
In Railway Protection Force Merit List for the 8619 Posts of Constables, you will get to see the qualified candidates Roll Number and many other Important details in brief. The Roll Numbers of Qualified Aspirants will be arranged horizontally in ascending order and not in order of merit. Just by pressing a Ctrl+F key, you can search your Roll Number from RPF Constable CBT Result PDF Page. If you selected for next round of selection process, then definitely your Roll Number will be available in the RPSF Selection List. On the basis of their Railway RPF Written Exam Marks, contestants will be called for PET and PMT to the extent of 10 times the category wise total vacancy in Group of Zonal Railways/ RPSF notified in the notification. Further, all successful aspirants will be invited for Document Verification based on their performance in Online Test and subject to their qualifying in Physical Tests. Whenever RPSF Male Constable Results Declared at the Railway Protection Force Official Website, be with your Registration Number/ User ID. If you have not remembered, then get it from your E-admit card. Shortlisted candidates will be able to download RPF Constable PET/ PMT 2019 e-Call Letter from here as and when uploaded at the official web portal.
RPF Constable Merit List 2019 PDF
- Candidates who have given Railway Protection Force Constable Online Exam in Group E (20th Dec to 23rd Dec 2018), Group A + Group B + Group F (17th Jan to 25 Jan 2019) and Group C + Group D (02nd Feb to 19th Feb 2019) will find out their result status from this web page.
- RPF Constable Group A B C D E F Results/ Merit List of Online Exam will consist of Roll Numbers and Names of Candidates Shortlisted for Physical Test (PET & PMT) and DV in a serial number.
- Group wise total no. of candidates shortlisted for PET, PMT and DV as follows:-
Group Names 01st Merit List 02nd Merit List Group E (NFR) 02,084 candidates 02,420 candidates Group A (SR, SWR & SCR) 17,855 candidates − Group B (CR, WR, WCR & SECR) 11,899 candidates 200 candidates Group F (RPSF) 06,759 candidates 70 candidates Group C (ER, ECR, SER & ECoR) 27,453 candidates 270 candidates Group D (NR, NER, NWR & NCR) 21,771 candidates − TOTAL ⇒ 87,827 candidates 02,920 candidates
- Group wise and Community wise total number of candidates have Applied and Attended as follows:-
♦ Attendants Overview ♦
- RPF Computer Based Test Result for Recruitment of Male & Female Constables will be prepared by taking every care. In case, any inadvertent error or typographical/ printing mistakes occur, then CRC reserves the right to rectify it.
- It is to notify that calling a candidate for Physical Efficiency Test & Physical Measurement Test does not entitle him/ her in any way to an appointment in the Force.
- Railway Protection Force Final Merit List of Group A, B, C, D, E & F will have selected candidates’ details like Roll Number, Candidate Name, Father Name, Category, DOB and Empanelled against Details.
- No Waiting List or Second Selection/ Merit List is to be prepared by Central Recruitment Committee (CRC) once the result declared at the designated web portal. In case prepared and declared, we will alert you guys on this blog.
- After RPF Constable Final Result 2019 – 2020, shortlisted aspirants will have to undergo rigorous Training and will be paid a stipend of Rs. 21,700/- pm plus other allowances as admissible under the IR Rules during a training period. At the end of a training session, candidates must pass the Final Exam for appointment to the Force.
- Aspirants who had secured the same marks/ score their merit position will be determined by age criteria (i.e. older person had given higher seniority) while preparing the final selection list.
- Selected candidates will be appointed in the Railway Protection Force (रेलवे सुरक्षा बल) only after passing requisite Medical Fitness Test, final verification of educational and category certificates, verification of character & antecedents and successful completion of initial training.
- All those candidates reading this article are advised to beware of touts and job racketeers trying to deceive by false promises of securing a job in Railways as their final selection to be done based on merit only.
- Guys, you can post your query regarding result or 2nd merit list through the ‘Help Desk’ option available on the official web portal. Kindly note that authority will reply only to those Help Desk Queries received from registered Email ID.
RPF Constable Cut Off Marks 2019
|♦ Railway Protection Force Cutoffs Category wise ♦|
|Group||Zonal Railway||Male Constable Cutoff Marks||Female Constable Cutoff Marks|
|A||SR, SWR & SCR||79.75||93.55||77.29||76.71||36.22||47.69||46.67||41.24||38.49||−|
|B||CR, WR, WCR & SECR||87.15||88.35||83.73||76.69||36.23||57.91||49.81||49.58||43.27||−|
|C||ER, ECR, SER & ECoR||86.22||87.39||78.95||75.04||36.34||52.99||47.29||40.37||39.21||−|
|D||NR, NER, NWR & NCR||92.87||92.17||83.33||81.00||36.20||64.16||60.60||51.71||47.79||45.89|
|Hey, Friends! The Normalized Cutoff list for Group A, B, C, D & F of Constables shown here in this table is officially published by the recruiting department. Refer cutoff marks related further more Important details in brief just from the following passage for your knowledge.|
About RPF Cut Off Marks for Constable Posts: Railway Protection Force will make CBT Cutoff List by considering various factors (Paper Tough Level, Total Number of Posts, Total Number of Candidates attended the Exam, Total Marks of Examination, etc.) as the norms. Candidates who score equal to or above cutoff marks will be declared eligible for a next round. Those who score below cutoff marks will not be considered for participation in the further process. RPSF Male Constables Cutoff Marks for UR, OBC, SC & ST will be different completely. The authority will declare cutoff marks along with results at the official website in a separate PDF. RPF Constable Cutoffs 2019 Railway Zone wise and Category wise shown in the above table will be updated soon after officially announced by the officials. In a below comment box, all candidates are advised to share cutoff marks category wise as per their prediction & discuss it with other contestants. Here all candidates can check Railway Protection Force Group A, B, C, D, E & F Cutoff Marks for the post of Constables related complete details in brief from the official website. Stay tuned to collect next updates on final cut off marks group wise.
Railway Protection Force Constable Result 2019
Hello, Contestants!! RPF Constable Result 2019, Cutoffs, Merit List and Waiting List regarding complete information we have written just here in this article. If there will be any further updates on RPSF Results, then we will add it to this web page. To catch regular updates on Railway Protection Force Result, bookmark & subscribe to our website www.techufo.in by pressing CTRL+D and Red Bell Icon respectively. Here we congratulate those who qualify for the next selection round. All those who have any question related to result can leave their comment in feedback below. Share your status of RPF Results for the posts of Constables with other candidates through a comment box. Hope you guys have enjoyed reading this article. Keep your watch on this website for a news update from time to time. GUYS, WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!!