RRB JE Admit Card 2019, RRB CEN 03/2018 Hall Ticket, Railway RRB JE Exam Date, Railway Junior Engineer DMS CMA Admit Card, RRB Region wise JE CBT e-Call Letter Download Link available here:
Hello, Guys!! Download your Railway RRB JE DMS CMA Hall Ticket for CBT 1st Stage Exam from a login link uploaded here at the bottom of this web page. Candidates will get Railway Recruitment Board Admit Card for Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant Exam from their respective RRBs websites link given in a table below. RRB JE First Stage CBT Date (In April/ May 2019) and Railway CEN 03/2018 Admit Card related complete information provided in this article. Those who are eligible only they will able to download RRB JE Admit Card 2019 PDF by login through Registration Number and Password. Scroll down this page to check RRB Junior Engineer CBT Stage-I Admit Card Release Date, Railway JE Exam City, Date & Shift Details, Download Travel Pass, Mock Test Link, General Instructions, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc. from the following passages.
|Latest Update!! Railway RRB Junior Engineer DMS CMA (CEN 03/2018) Exam Date & e-Call Letter Download Dates will be announced soon in a short time. Stay tuned for further details.|
RRB JE Admit Card 2019 Download | Railway Junior Engineer DMS CMA (CEN 03/2018) 01st Stage CBT Exam Date & Hall Ticket
- 1 RRB JE Admit Card 2019 Download | Railway Junior Engineer DMS CMA (CEN 03/2018) 01st Stage CBT Exam Date & Hall Ticket
- 1.1 RRB Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2019 & Exam Date
- 1.2 How to download Railway RRB JE DMS CMA First Stage CBT Call Letter 2019?
- 1.3 RRB CEN 03/2018 Admit Card Zone wise Link
- 1.4 RRB JE Hall Ticket 2019 indianrailways.gov.in
- 1.5 Railway Junior Engineer Admit Card 2019 Details
- 1.6 RRB JE Exam 2019 Pattern & Syllabus
- 1.7 Railway Recruitment Board JE Admit Card 2019
Railway Recruitment Board on 29 Dec-18 has released total 13487 vacancies of Junior Engineer, JE IT, Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA) under Centralized Employment Notification (CEN) 03/2018. Candidates who applied will have to attend two stage Computer Based Test (01st Stage CBT & 02nd Stage CBT) and then Document Verification/ Medical Examination as a recruitment process. According to the recent official notification, RRB First Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) for recruitment of JE, DMS & CMA will be scheduled in April or May 2019 month. Candidates will have to undergo CBT exam on the specified date, time and venue as mentioned in their RRB e-call letter. Eligible candidates will be intimated about RRB JE CBT Schedule, Centre Name & Address for 01st Stage Exam or any other additional activity through the official websites of participating Railway Recruitment Boards as well as their hall ticket. Guys, you can click on “RRB Junior Engineer Admit Card 2019 Download Link” provided below to view and print your Railway CEN 03/2018 CBT-1 Exam Hall Ticket directly from the official site of your respective Railway zone.
RRB Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2019 & Exam Date
|♦ IMPORTANT DETAILS ♦|
|Organizer Name:||RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARD|
|Employ. Notice No.:||CEN 03/2018|
|Post Names:||» Junior Engineer (JE)
» Junior Engineer (Information Technology) [JE(IT)]
» Depot Material Superintendent (DMS)
» Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA)
|No. of Vacancies:||13487 vacancies|
|Exam Application Dates:||02-01-2019 to 31-01-2019|
|1st Stage CBT Exam Dates:||APRIL OR MAY 2019|
|1st Stage CBT Admit Card Release Date:||04 (four) days prior exam date|
|e-Call Letter URL Link:||Attached below|
|2nd Stage CBT Exam Dates:||To be announced soon|
|Official Website:||a) www.rrcb.gov.in
How to download Railway RRB JE DMS CMA First Stage CBT Call Letter 2019?
Friends!! Take a look at the following steps to download Railway Recruitment Board E-Call Letter for Computer Based Test of Jr Engineer, DMS and CMA Posts. Also, we have arranged URL links to official websites of respective RRBs in a table that placed below. So, here we would guide you collect your Railway JE Admit Card as early as possible through a link provided on the RRBs official website by following the process as follows:-
- Step 01: Open the official website of your Railway Region/ Zone from a link attached below in a table.
- Step 02: You will find a link titled as “RRB CEN 03/2018 e-Call Letter for Junior Engineer DMS CMA Stage-1 CBT Examination 2019” in a homepage, click on it.
- Step 03: Submit your login details such as User ID (Registration Number) and User Password (Date of Birth) in a Candidate Login page.
- Step 04: Your Railway Jr Engineer DMS CMA Hall Ticket will appear on a screen showing all the information about examination.
- Step 05: Crosscheck your details, read out all instructions and then download the RRCB Admit Card PDF page to your device.
- Step 06: Make a colour printout of your call letter for admission to the examination centre.
RRB CEN 03/2018 Admit Card Zone wise Link
|RRBs Region wise||CBT e-Call Letter Download Link||Website Address|
|RRB Ahmedabad JE Admit Card 2019||CLICK HERE||www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in|
|RRB Ajmer JE Hall Ticket 2019||CLICK HERE||www.rrbajmer.gov.in|
|RRB Allahabad JE Admit Card 2019||CLICK HERE||www.rrbald.gov.in|
|RRB Bilaspur JE Hall Ticket 2019||CLICK HERE||www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in|
|RRB Bhubaneswar JE Admit Card 2019||CLICK HERE||www.rrbbbs.gov.in|
|RRB Bangalore JE Hall Ticket 2019||CLICK HERE||www.rrbbnc.gov.in|
|RRB Bhopal JE Admit Card 2019||CLICK HERE||www.rrbbpl.nic.in|
|RRB Chandigarh JE Hall Ticket 2019||CLICK HERE||www.rrbcdg.gov.in|
|RRB Chennai JE Admit Card 2019||CLICK HERE||www.rrbchennai.gov.in|
|RRB Guwahati JE Hall Ticket 2019||CLICK HERE||www.rrbguwahati.gov.in|
|RRB Gorakhpur JE Admit Card 2019||CLICK HERE||www.rrbgkp.gov.in|
|RRB Jammu Srinagar JE Hall Ticket 2019||CLICK HERE||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|
|RRB Kolkata JE Admit Card 2019||CLICK HERE||www.rrbkolkata.gov.in|
|RRB Malda JE Hall Ticket 2019||CLICK HERE||www.rrbmalda.gov.in|
|RRB Mumbai JE Admit Card 2019||CLICK HERE||www.rrbmumbai.gov.in|
|RRB Muzaffarpur JE Hall Ticket 2019||CLICK HERE||www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in|
|RRB Patna JE Admit Card 2019||CLICK HERE||www.rrbpatna.gov.in|
|RRB Ranchi JE Hall Ticket 2019||CLICK HERE||www.rrbranchi.gov.in|
|RRB Secunderabad JE Admit Card 2019||CLICK HERE||www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in|
|RRB Siliguri JE Hall Ticket 2019||CLICK HERE||www.rrbsiliguri.org|
|RRB Thiruvanthapuram JE Admit Card 2019||CLICK HERE||www.rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in|
RRB JE Hall Ticket 2019 indianrailways.gov.in
A direct link to download RRB JE DMS CMA Recruitment Exam Hall Ticket will become active around 04-05 days prior date of exam of the candidate. Here we notify that call letter to eligible applicants will not be issued by the postal. If you want to know your RRB CEN 03/2018 Exam City, Date and Session, download Railway JE Travel Pass (for SC/ ST candidates only) and RRCB Call Letter, then you need to login with your Credentials, i.e. ID Number & Date of Birth (DOB). Only at the websites of RRBs concerned, Railway Junior Engineer e-Call Letter for CBT and DV will be available for downloading by the eligible aspirants. As soon as Railway Recruitment Board Hall Ticket downloaded, candidates should go through all the Information and Instructions detailed in it. Regarding RRB JR Engineer Admit Card & Important Notice Upload Details, SMS and Email messages will be sent to all eligible contestants on their registered mobile number as well as email ID. All the candidates have to bring Original ID proof as photo copy of ID proof will not be allowed to appear in the examination. Just check out all the instructions about Exam & Admit Card of Railway JE DMS CMA 2019 from the following table.
Railway Junior Engineer Admit Card 2019 Details
|♦ General Instructions for Candidates ♦|
|A) On your RRB Admit Card of CEN 03/2018, information/ details indicated as follows:-
» Roll Number
» Registration Number
» Name of the Candidate
» Photograph of Candidate
» Date of Birth
» Community (GEN, OBC, SC, ST, PwD, etc.)
» Name and Address of the Exam Centre
» Test Centre Code
» Date of Exam
» Shift Details
» Reporting Time
» Details regarding Landmark, Nearest Railway Station, Google map link, etc.
» Candidate’s Signature/ Left Thumb Impression
» Invigilator’s Signature
» All Important instructions of the examination
|B) Candidates must bring following items on the examination day:-
» RRB JE DMS CMA ADMIT CARD
» ORIGINAL PHOTO ID
» 01 (ONE) COLOUR PHOTOGRAPH of size 35 mm x 45 mm
|C) To attend CBT Exam, E-CALL LETTER issued by Railway Recruitment Board is valid only with any one of the following Photo Identification Card (ID) in Original:-
» Voter Card
» Aadhaar Card
» Printout of e-Aadhaar (not Xerox copy of Aadhaar)
» Driving License
» PAN Card
» Identity Card assigned by the State or Central Government
» School/ College/ University Photo ID Card
» SSSLC/ HSC Mark Sheet with Photo
|D) Candidates coming with Photocopied or Xerox or Scanned or Expired Photo ID will not be allowed for the exam.|
|E) After downloading & taking print out, candidates have to Paste Passport size (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm) colour Photograph in the space provided on the portion of hall ticket. The photo should be as same as that uploaded at the time of online application.|
|F) Banned items such as electronic gadgets (mobile phones, watches, calculators, pagers, blue tooth enabled devices, etc.), metallic wears, bangles, bracelets, belts and pen/ pencil inside the Test Centre not allowed. During the exam, Pen will be provided to every candidate.|
RRB JE Exam 2019 Pattern & Syllabus
|♦ First Stage Computer Based Test Pattern & Syllabus ♦|
|Sr. No.||Topics||No. of Questions||Section wise Marks||Duration|
|01.||Mathematics||30 ques.||30 marks||01 hr & 30 min.|
|02.||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25 ques.||25 marks|
|03.||General Awareness||15 ques.||15 marks|
|04.||General Science||30 ques.||30 marks|
|TOTAL QUESTIONS, MARKS & DURATION||100 ques.||100 ques.||90 minutes|
|Note: The 01st stage Computer Based Test will be of screening nature. All Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices. The standard of questions will be conformity with the educational standards or minimum technical qualifications prescribed for the posts. The section wise distribution given here in this table is only indicative as there may be some variations in the actual question papers.|
|The Syllabus subjects wise as follows:-
01) Mathematics: LCM and HCF, BODMAS, Number Systems, Fractions, Decimals, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Time and Work, Elementary Statistics, Square Root, Age Calculations, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern.
02) General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Mathematical Operations, Coding and Decoding, Syllogism, Relationships, Jum-bling, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Venn Diagram, Similarities and Differences, Conclusions and Decision Making, Classification, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions, Directions, Analytical Reasoning, etc.
03) General Awareness: Current Affairs Knowledge, Indian Geography, Culture and History of India including freedom struggle, Indian Polity and Constitution, Indian Economy, Environmental issues concerning India and the World, Sports, General Scientific and Technological Developments, etc.
04) General Science: Chemistry, Physics and Life Sciences of up to 10th Standard CBSE syllabus.
|Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories as follows:-
» UR/ Unreserved (General): 40% marks
» OBC/ Other Backward Class: 30% marks
» SC/ Scheduled Caste: 30% marks
» ST/ Scheduled Tribe: 25% marks
» PWD: 23% marks
|♦ Second Stage Computer Based Test Pattern ♦|
|Sr. No.||Topics||No. of Questions||Section wise Marks||Duration|
|01.||General Awareness||15 ques.||15 marks||02 hours|
|02.||Physics & Chemistry||15 ques.||15 marks|
|03.||Basics of Computers & Applications||10 ques.||10 marks|
|04.||Basics of Environment & Pollution Control||10 ques.||10 marks|
|05.||Technical Abilities||100 ques.||100 marks|
|TOTAL QUESTIONS, MARKS & DURATION||150 ques.||150 ques.||120 minutes|
|Note: The 02nd Stage CBT examination questions will be of Objective Type with Multiple Choices. It includes questions related to General Awareness, Physics & Chemistry, Basics of Computers & Applications, Basics of Environment & Pollution Control and Technical Abilities for the Post. The exam duration for PwD candidates will be 160 minutes while remaining category candidates will get 120 minutes.|
|The Syllabus subject wise is common for all notified posts under CEN 03/2018 as detailed below:-
01) General Awareness: Current Affairs Knowledge, Indian Economy, Indian Geography, Indian Culture & History (including freedom struggle), Indian Polity & Constitution, Sports, Environmental Issues (concerning India & World), General Scientific & Technological Developments, etc.
02) Physics and Chemistry: Up to 10th Standard (CBSE syllabus).
03) Basics of Computers and Applications: Architecture of Computers, Input & Output Devices; Storage Devices, Networking, Operating System like Windows, Linux, MS Office, Unix, Various Data Representation, Internet & Email, Computer Virus, Websites & Web Browsers, etc.
04) Basics of Environment and Pollution Control: Basics of Environment (Adverse effect of environmental pollution and control strategies), Air, Water & Noise Pollution, their Effect & Control, Global Warming, Waste Management, Ozone Depletion, Acid Rain, etc.
05) Technical Abilities: Questions on Technical Abilities to be framed in the syllabus defined for various Exam Groups given at Annexure-VII-A, B, C, D, E, F & G in the official notification.
Railway Recruitment Board JE Admit Card 2019
We hope you guys are now fully prepared to appear for Indian Railway Junior Engineer Examination on the Date, Shift and Venue of Test Centre as indicated on your Call Letter. All those aspirants who applied for JE, DMS & CMA Vacancies, hope they have got zone wise RRB CBT Exam Hall Ticket URL links from this web page. For time to time latest updates on RRB JE Admit Card 2019 & other related announcements, bookmark our website (www.techufo.in) by Ctrl+D and keep on visiting this web page daily. Candidates must login to raise a query for RRB CEN 03/2018 (JR Engineer, DMS & CMA Posts) Exam and Hall Ticket through a Help Desk Option available on a homepage of official website. All aspirants can check Railway JE Answer Key, Cut off Marks and Results from this website. Our team wishes you the very best and Good Luck to you!!