RRC SWR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Hubli Notification Released Soon for 904 Vacancies Apply Online South Western Railway Application Form @www.rrchubli.in:
South Western Railway Hubli Recruitment 2022 Details: Finally, South Western Railway has published latest Centralized Notification for Act Apprentice Posts for 10th passed candidates having ITI trade certificate. RRC SWR, Hubballi invites Online Applications for Engagement of Act Apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961. Interested candidates fulfilling eligibility conditions for RRC SWR Hubli Apprenticeship can apply online upto 3rd November 2021 till 24.00 hrs. Aspirants can click on RRC Hubli Apprentice 2022-23 Apply Online link available below & start the registration process. But before applying online, we advise aspirants to take complete information of RRC SWR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 from this article.
- 1 RRC SWR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 | South Western Railway Hubli Vacancies Apply Online @www.rrchubli.in
- 1.1 RRC Hubli Apprentice Notification 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 South Western Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2022 – Details
- 1.3 RRC SWR Apprentice 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 RRC-SWR Hubballi Apprentice Application Fee
- 1.5 RRC SWR Act Apprentice 2022-23 Selection Process
- 1.6 Steps to Apply RRC SWR Hubli Apprentice Online Application Form 2022
- 1.7 South Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
- 1.8 Official Links for RRC SWR Act Apprentice 2022
- 1.9 RRC SWR Hubli Apprentice Merit List 2022
- 2 RRC Hubli SWR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
RRC SWR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 | South Western Railway Hubli Vacancies Apply Online @www.rrchubli.in
Hello, Railway Job Seekers! RRC SWR Apprentice Notification released for imparting training under in the designated trades (Fitter, Welder, Electrician, Machinist, Painter, Carpenter, Turner, PASAA, etc.) at Divisions/ Workshops/ Units of South Western Railway, Hubli. Eligible candidates will undergo 01 year apprenticeship training. A total of 904 Apprentice Posts in South Western Railway are available under Hubballi Division, Carriage Repair Workshop – Hubli, Bengaluru Division, Mysuru Division and Central Workshop, Mysuru. Aspiring candidates are required to submit RRC SWR Online Apprentice Application through a registration link provided at the official website of RRC Hubli. Those who are already undergoing or undergone training should not apply against this RRC Hubli notification.
Aspirants can check South Western Railway Apprentice 2022-23 qualifications, age limit, division wise vacancies, selection process, application fee, important dates, merit list and other details below in brief.
RRC Hubli Apprentice Notification 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name:||South Western Railway (RRC-SWR), Hubballi|
|Rectt. Notice No.:||SWR/RRC/Act Appr/01/2022|
|Total Vacancies:||904 vacancies (expected)|
|Job Location:||Hubi, Karnataka|
|Registration Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Qualifications:||10th/ 10+2 & ITI|
|Age Limit:||15-24 years|
|Training Period:||01 year|
South Western Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2022 – Details
Here’s the Division wise & Category wise Break up of Slots for RRC SWR Apprentices 2022-23 in the table below:-
|Carriage Repair Workshop, Hubballi||217||112||31||16||58|
|Central Workshop, Mysuru||43||23||07||01||12|
RRC SWR Apprentice 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 10th pass or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board.
- ITI – National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training OR Provisional Certificate by NCVT/ SCVT.
- General candidates should have above 15 years of age and below 24 years of age as on 3rd November 2021.
AGE RELAXATION: The upper age limit is relaxable for reserved categories as follows:-
- OBC candidates = 3 years
- SC/ ST candidates = 5 years
- PwD candidates = 10 years
- Check the notification for more details about relaxation in age.
RRC-SWR Hubballi Apprentice Application Fee
- Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred) for Male Unreserved, Male OBC and Ex-servicemen Candidates.
- The application fee is not applicable for SC, ST, PWD and Women Candidates.
- Fee Payment Mode: The payment of fee will have to be made online through payment gateway using Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, etc. by providing information as asked on the screen.
RRC SWR Act Apprentice 2022-23 Selection Process
- Selected will be done based on Merit List prepared in respect of all those candidates who apply against the RRC South Western Railway Apprentice Notification.
- RRC Hubli Apprentice Merit List will be prepared based on the percentage of marks in matriculation with minimum 50% + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done (i.e. 50% of aggregate marks both in Matriculation & ITI).
- Applicants finally enlisted would be subject to verification of original documents/ certificates and being found fit in appropriate Medical examination as applicable for the Divisions/ Workshops/ Units.
Steps to Apply RRC SWR Hubli Apprentice Online Application Form 2022
Here contestants are advised to follow the Step-wise Process given below and Apply Online Application for RRC-SWR Act Apprentices 2022-2023:-
- 1st Step – Visit @https://www.rrchubli.in/, i.e. Official Website of RRC South Western Railway, Hubballi.
- 2nd Step – On a homepage, click on a link named as “View Centralized Notification for Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 on SWR for the year 2022-2023 against EN.No.01/2021“.
- 3rd Step – Read out the notification for complete details before proceeding further.
- 4th Step – Now, click on the “New Registration” link.
- 5th Step – Insert your Personal Details (Name, Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number, Email, etc.) and Qualifications.
- 6th Step – Upload your scanned copies of Passport sized photo, Signature, 10th board certificate, ITI passing certificate, Caste certificate (if applicable), Domicile certificate (for residents of Karnataka only), etc. as per instructions.
- 7th Step – Preview the application and then press the final “Submit” button.
- 8th Step – Pay the exam fees online via Internet banking/ Credit card/ Debit card.
- 9th Step – You will receive a notification on your registered mobile no. and email after successful payment. Also, you will be intimated about the further steps on Mobile and Email.
- 10th Step – Don’t forget to take a printout of your Online Application & E-receipt.
South Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
|Activities||Key Dates & Time|
|Notification Release Date:||To be announced soon|
|Opening Date for Submission of Online Application:||To be announced soon|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Pay Application Fee:||To be announced soon|
|Date to Release Result/ Merit List:||To be notified later on|
|Schedule for Document Verification:||To be notified later on|
Official Links for RRC SWR Act Apprentice 2022
|RRC SWR Hubli Apprentice Detailed Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|RRC South Western Railway Apprentice Online Application Form 2022:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Update Soon)|
|RRC-SWR UBL Website:||VISIT HERE – https://www.rrchubli.in|
RRC SWR Hubli Apprentice Merit List 2022
- Railway Recruitment Cell, SWR will prepare Hubli Apprentice Final Merit list Division/ Workshop/ Unit wise, Trade wise & Community wise and release within 1-2 months after completion of the registration process.
- The final merit list will be equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidates as per the selection process.
- Candidates shortlisted in the merit list will get a call for appearing in document verification along Online Application Printout and other necessary documents or certificates for cross-checking.
CONCLUSION: Hopefully, this blog on RRC SWR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification & Online Application Process would be helping those looking to apply for Apprenticeship in Hubballi. Aspirants can comment us below if they are having any queries about South Western Railway Recruitment. Bookmark this page (www.techufo.in) to visit regularly for the latest update. Go through below Frequently Asked Questions by candidates for your knowledge.
RRC Hubli SWR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
Take a glance at the frequently asked questions related to RRC South Western Railway Hubli Apprentice 2022-23 Notification as listed below:-
Candidates will have to apply through online mode only by visiting the RRC/SWR/UBL website, i.e. https://www.rrchubli.in and submitting personal details, BIO-DATA, etc. No physical copy of the application is required to be sent by candidates.
No. Engineering Graduates and Diploma Holders are not eligible to apply for Apprenticeship in response to this South Western Railway Hubli Notification (EN. No. 01/2021) as they are governed by the separate scheme of apprenticeship.
Interested candidates having age in between 15-24 years and had passed 10th class exam or its equivalent (under 10+2) with mini. 50% marks & also having ITI certificate can go for the registration process after going through detailed notification.
Candidates can submit their application complete in all respect from 04-10-2021 to 03-11-2021.
Yes. Candidates having any issues or problem can submit their representation at E-mail ID: email@example.com.
“Good Luck & All the Best Wishes for Future…!!“