RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2016 Notification released for 402 Kanishth Anudeshak Vacancies to apply online application form at www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in:
Finally, here comes the good news for the candidates who are excitedly waiting for Rajasthan Kanishth Anudeshak Notification 2016-17 to publish at the official website. The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur has released RSMSSB advertisement number 06/2016 for the direct recruitment of Junior Instructors in various departments. As mentioned in this notification, there are total 402 JNR Instructor vacancies available for career oriented to crack through this recruitment process. All those candidates who are interested in govt jobs after diploma can submit application for RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2016 via online mode. Contenders can download official notification pdf file from a link attached below. Eligible candidates need to apply online for RSMSSB Jr Instructor Vacancy 2016 by visiting the official website. Here we notify contenders that online applications can be accepted from 21st September to 22nd October 2016 only by the concerned portal. Check out the entire article to know eligibility criteria for RSMSSB Kanishth Anudeshak Bharti Exam and other details like selection process, pay scale, etc.
About Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board: It was established in the year of 2014 and headquartered at Jaipur. It is a state government-operated agency formed to conduct direct recruitment examinations for posts having the grade pay of Rs. 3600/- and less than it. Every year, the board conducts several recruitment processes to hire suitable and talented people for public sector departments. The commission has established such selection and recruitment process that matches the global standards. This organization is liable to fill up various posts like Librarian Grade-III, Lab Assistant, Jr Engineer, Patwar, Supervisor, JEN, Investigator, Livestock Asst, and many others. Lots of job seekers who are curiously looking for employment news notifications that release by the board frequently. Annually, more than thousand candidates get government jobs in various departments through this organization. For each recruitment exams, they also provide sample papers, syllabus and answer key by uploading to their primary portal. The board also provided helpline number for vigyapti and application issues at their official website.
Presently the board has issued RSMSSB Junior Instructor Notification 06/2016 for 402 posts of Computer Operator & Programming Assistant, Mechanic Diesel Engine, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Fitter, Refrigerator & Air Conditioner Mechanic, Welder, Wiremen, and Kaaryashala Vignan vacancies. For all these Rajasthan Junior Instructor Vacancies education qualifications, candidates required to have passed intermediate along with Degree or Diploma in computer related fields. As per Rajasthan Kanishth Anudeshak jobs age criteria, the age of every candidate must be between 20 years to 37years as on 01st Jan’16 cutoff date. However, the department will provide age relaxation for those who comes under reserved category. We have also uploaded the direct access links for notification and RSMSSB Junior Instructor Online Application available below of the article. The registration process is already started and closed on 22/09/16. Interested contenders must complete their application process through on-line mode. Candidates will get RSMSSB Recruitment Apply Online link only from the official website of this board. Applicants, kindly note that closing date for printing their applications is 31/10/16. Verify other key dates from the below description.
The Rajasthan Subordinate Services Board JNR Instructor Jobs selection process will be done through written examination followed by an interview. All the contestants are advised to read general instructions mentioned in the notifications before filling up the registration form. The further details like pay scale, grade pay, application fee, steps to apply application form, etc. provided in the following passages.
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2016 Details:-
Department Name: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board
Recruitment Advt. No.: 06/2016
Kind of Job: State Government
Job Placement: Rajasthan
Total No. of Vacancies: 402
Vacancy Name: Junior Instructor (Kanishth Anudeshak)
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant – 49 vacancies
- Mechanic Diesel Engine – 31 vacancies
- Electrician – 91 vacancies
- Electronics Mechanic – 35 vacancies
- Fitter - 59 vacancies
- Mechanic for Refrigerator and Air Conditioner – 17 vacancies
- Welder – 49 vacancies
- Wiremen – 32 vacancies
- Workshop Calculation and Science – 39 vacancies
Allocation of Category wise Vacancies:
- General (GEN) – 234 vacancies
- Backward Class (BC) – 49 vacancies
- Other Backward Class (OBC) – 14 vacancies
- Scheduled Caste (SC) – 80 vacancies
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 84 vacancies
- Ex-servicemen – 02 vacancies
- Person with Disability (PWD) – 14 vacancies
Registration Mode: On-line only
Salary (per month):
- Pay Scale Rs. 09,300/- to Rs. 38,400/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 03,600/- will be applicable for the selected applicants.
Examination Fees (Non-Refundable):
- Rs. 650/- for all the category candidates.
Mode of Payment:
- Every candidate needs to pay fees at any of the E-Mithra Citizen Service Centre.
Rajasthan Junior Instructor Jobs 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limit (as on 01.01.17):
- All the general category applicants must have their age above 20 years and below 37 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories as shown below.
- Female General Category – 05 (five) years
- BC/ OBC/ SC/ ST (Male) Category – 05 (five) years
- BC/ OBC/ SC/ ST (Female) Category – 10 (ten) years
Interested contestants should have passed following qualifications from a Govt certified board or university.
- 03 years Degree/ Diploma course in Computer related field
Applicants also need to have a work experience in the minimum period.
The selection of best candidates may consist of the following processes.
- Stage-I – Written Examination
- Stage-II – Personal Interview
Those applicants who qualify in written test by scoring minimum 40% marks will invite by the officials for an interview session. The board will prepare final merit list based on contestants’ performance in both rounds of selection.
How to Apply Online RSMSSB JNR Instructor Application Form 2016?
- Visit to the official website.
- Open “Recruitment Notification” link provided on a homepage.
- Now, click on a “Full Advertisement of Junior Instructor Exam 2016” link and download it to your device.
- Read the advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility for the vacancy.
- Next step, press on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill up the required details in a prescribed format of application.
- Attach passport size photograph, digital signature and other documents in jpg file format with mentioned size limit.
- Make fee payment through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, etc. as per your convenience.
- Don’t forget to verify the registration form before final submission.
- Save the copy of system generated application form along with Registration Number & Password.
- Also, print a copy of it for just a reference.
Key Dates for the Contestants:-
- Last Date to Submit Online Application: 22nd October 2016
- Last Date to Print Application Form: 31st October 2016
- Due Date to Deposit Online Fee: 23rd October 2016
- Due Date for Fee Payment at kiosk: 23rd October 2016
- Hall Ticket Download Date: 07 days before exam date
- Date of Written Examination: November or December 2016
Official Portal: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Bookmark our site www.techufo.in so that you can collect upcoming updates on RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2016 process time to time. The further information on exam date, syllabus/ pattern, admit card, answer key, cutoff marks, and result provided soon here on this web page. For current govt recruitments, you can save our site for easy navigation. Readers can comment us for their queries in a feedback box provided below. We will try to satisfy every contestant by replying as fast as possible. ALL THE BEST!!