SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application to recruit 482 Technician (Trainee) Posts has been made available on its official website at www.sailcareers.com:
Steel Authority of India Limited, Bhilai Steel Plant (BSP) has issued fresh employment news regarding SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2015 to fill up 190 vacant posts of Attendant cum Technician (ACT) and 290 vacant posts of Operator cum Technician (OCT) through its main web portal sailcareers.com. BSP official authority is specially looking for young, energetic and positive minded individuals with brilliant academic records for above Technician posts. This is best news for all qualified candidates who were searching for latest govt jobs in Chhattisgarh can utilize this good opportunity by filing the SAIL BSP online application form.
Steel Authority of India Limited, a Maharatna Company and a largest state-owned steel making company based in New Delhi, India with a turnover of around Rs. 50,627 Crore. It is one of the top steel makers in world. It has many integrated Plants; Bhilai Steel Plant (BSP) is one of them situated in Chhattisgarh set up Soviet collaboration. It is a flag bearer Plant of SAIL and Eleven times winner of Prime Minister’s Trophy for best Integrated Steel Plant in the country produces rails, heavy steel plates and structural. In 1955, it was set up with the help of USSR. The plant also produces and markets various chemical by-products from its coke ovens and coal chemical plant.
All the intrigued and appropriate aspirants who wish to apply for SAIL BSP ACT OCT Vacancies 2015 must have requisite educational qualification according to particular designate posts from an Institute recognized by State Govt./Central Govt. Eligible applicants can submit online applications on all days during 10th August, 2015 to 9th September, 2015 for above job recruitment at concerned authorized site. Job seekers should not miss the last date of online submission afterwards application will not be accepted at any cost. He/she applying for more than one post should register separately with separate processing fee.
While applying for registration process, aspirants seeking for latest assistant jobs in India should understood and agreed to all the terms enlisted in advertisement/notification to avoid disappointment at later stage. Mobile, Laptop, wrist watch, calculator, scale and other electronic gadgets will not be allowed within the premises of examination centre. After processing the application, organization will soon declare the admit cards/hall tickets for eligible contenders.
All the detailed information about vacancies, age limit, qualification, physical standards, application fee, selection procedure, important dates etc. are briefly mentioned below.
SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Details:
Organization: Steel Authority of India Limited.
Type & Location of Job: Govt Job in BHILAI, Chhattisgarh.
Total Vacancies: 482 posts.
- Attendant cum Technician (ACT) and
- Operative cum Technician (OCT).
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
A) Attendant cum Technician (Trainee): 192 Posts.
- Fitter: 75 posts.
- Electrician: 54 posts.
- Welder: 14 posts.
- Instrument Mechanic: 05 posts.
- Diesel Mechanic: 04 posts.
- HVD: 09 posts.
- Turner/Machinist: 23 posts.
- Mason: 06 posts.
- Draftsman: 02 posts.
B) Operator cum Technician (Trainee): 283 Posts.
- Metallurgy: 50 posts.
- Electrical: 64 posts.
- Mechanical: 98 posts.
- Electronic & Instrumentation/Electronics & Communication/Electronics/Instrumentation: 64 posts.
- Civil: 07 posts.
C) Operator cum Technician (Boiler Operation): 07 Posts.
Age Limit (as on 09-09-2015):
- Interested applicants age should be Minimum 18 yrs. and Maximum 28 yrs.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- For Attendant Cum Technician Trainee: Aspirants must have complete matriculation with ITI/NCVT from Government recognized institute in concerned trades. For HVD: Matriculation with Heavy Vehicle Driver License having 1 year experience in operation of any Heavy Vehicle.
- For Operative Cum Technician Trainee: Aspirants must have complete matriculation and 3 year full time Diploma in Engineering with mini. 50% marks from a Government recognized institute in concerned trades.
- For Operative Cum Technician Trainee (Boiler Operation): Aspirants must have complete matriculation and 3 year full time Diploma in Engineering with mini. 50% marks with Boiler Attendant Competency from a Government recognized institute.
Application Fee (Non-refundable):
A) Attendant cum Technician (Trainee)
- For General and OBC Category Applicants: Rs. 150/- only.
- For SC/ST/PwD/ESM or Departmental Applicants: No fees.
B) Operator cum Technician (Trainee/Boiler Operation)
- For General and OBC Category Applicants: Rs. 250/- only.
- For SC/ST/PwD/ESM or Departmental Applicants: No fees.
- For Male Applicants: 155 cm Height, 45 kg Weight, Chest measurement 75 cm & 79 cm on expansion.
- For Female Applicants: 1143 cm Height, 35 kg Weight, Chest measurement 70 cm & 73 cm on expansion.
- Written Test,
- Personal Interview/Driving Test.
How to fill SAIL BSP Recruitment Form 2015?
Note: Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s official website. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Open the official website of BSP.
- On home page, go to ‘Career’ option and click on it.
- In next page, click on ‘SAIL BHILAI Recruitment 2015’ link.
- Read all the instruction carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Next, select the desired posts of OCT or ACT Advertisement in which candidates are interested.
- Click on the link ‘Apply’.
- Now fill up all the required fields without making any type of mistakes.
- Ensure the information provided is correct and then submit.
- At last, download it and print out the submitted copy of application for further procedure.
- Starting Date for submission of online application: 10th August, 2015.
- Last Date for submission of online application: 9th September, 2015.
- Last Date of feeding of payment details: 9th September, 2015.
- Date of availability of written test Admit Card: Available in website.
- Tentative Date of Written Test: Declare soon.
Official Website: www.sailcareers.com