SAIL BURNPUR Recruitment 2016 Notification released for latest 226 IISCO Trainee vacancies of OCT, ACT & Medical Officer Posts to apply online application at www.sailcareers.com:
Here, in this article we are sharing some precious information about SAIL BURNPUR Recruitment 2016 and its related things. The Steel Authority of India Limited has released most-awaited employment news this week for its Integrated Steel Plant at Burnpur in West Bengal. There are total 226 vacant vacancies for Operator-cum-Technician (OCT), Attendant-cum- Technician (ACT) and Medical Officer Posts available in IISCO Steel Plant. This is a right opportunity if you are curiously looking for latest govt jobs in West Bengal state. Contestants can download SAIL IISCO Steel Plant Notification 2016 from a direct link given at the bottom. It is splendid news for the job-seekers who are in search of latest SAIL BURNPUR Jobs. The authority has recently revealed its latest recruitment news at their authorized website. Interested contestants must remember that 05th Aug 2016 is a closing date for submission of application form through the official site. The curious contestants can read this complete article for the eligibility and other useful details.
About Steel Authority of India Limited: It is one of the leading steel-making companies based in New Delhi, India. It is also one of the top steel makers in the world. It is a public sector undertaking company established in the year of 1954 on 19th January. It is one of India’s fastest growing Public Sector Units. During the financial year 2015-16, it has recorded a turnover of around Rs. 45,000crore. It is largely owned by the Government of India (GOI) acts like an operating company. At present, this company has total 93,352 employees. It is the 24th largest steel producer in the world. It operates 05 integrated steel plants at Rourkela, Bhilai, Durgapur, Bokaro and Burnpur. The Steel Authority of India Limited, Burnpur Steel Plant was formed in 1965. It was enacted as an individual organization and later merged with SAIL. Their main products are Steel, Flat Steel, Long Steel, Plates, Wire, and Wheel & Axle for Indian Railways. It always comes up with the latest notification for SAIL Operator-cum-Technician Trainee vacancies every year to fill up with highly skilled young candidates.
Right now, IISCO STEEL PLANT, a unit of SAIL, invites online applications for the recruitment of 226 posts like OCT (Trainee), ACT (Trainee), Specialist, Medical Officer, Dental Surgeon, Principal School of Nursing and Nursing Superintendent. Those contenders who are finding a career in steel plant field must go for this latest SAIL recruitment without any vacillation. We insist personally to those intrigued contenders who are interested in jobs after ITI should not miss this unusual chance. Candidates can apply online application for SAIL IISCO Vacancy 2016 by logging to the official website. Currently, the registration process is already started at the primary web page and it will end on 05/08/16. The written test, trade test, skill test and personal interview will be organized for a selection process. The entire information is provided here on this web page.
SAIL BURNPUR Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:-
Organization Name: Steel Authority of India Limited
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Job Placement: SAIL Burnpur Plant
Employment Notification No.: 2016/1
Total No. of Vacant Seats: 226
Ratio of Seats:
A) Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): 134 seats
- Mechanical – 64 seats
- Metallurgy – 25 seats
- Electrical – 25 seats
- Instrumentation – 10 seats
- Chemical – 10 seats
B) Attendant- cum-Technician (Trainee): 80 seats
- Fitter – 50 seats
- Electrician – 20 seats
- Heavy Vehicle Operation – 10 seats
C) Medical Professional: 120 seats
- Specialists – 04 seats
- Medical – Officer – 05 seats
- Dental Surgeon – 01 seat
- Principle (Nursing School) – 01 seat
- Nursing Superintendent – 01 seat
Submission Mode: On-line/ Off-line
Those applicants selected for respective posts will receive consolidated pay during two years of the training period.
- For OCT vacancies: Rs. 10,700/- (first year) and Rs. 12,200/- (second year)
- For ACT vacancies: Rs. 08,600/- (first year) and Rs. 10,000/- (second year)
Pay Scale (per month):
Candidates will get following pay scale and grade pay after successful completion of 02 (two) years’ training period.
- For OCT posts: Rs. 16,800/- to Rs.24,110/- pm
- For ACT posts: Rs. 15,830/- to Rs.22,150/- pm
- For Medical Officer posts: Rs. 20,600/- to 46,500/- pm
Application Fee (Non-Refundable & Non-Adjustable):
The application fees post wise will be as follows.
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee):
- General & OBC Categories – Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM – NIL
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee):
- General & OBC Categories – Rs. 150/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM – NIL
- Medical Professional:
- General & OBC Categories – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM – NIL
Note: All candidates are advised to pay the fee through offline mode by using (SBI Challan) Pay-in-Slip of SBI (State Bank of India). Applicants have to deposit their fees in the Account No.: 31932241266 at Burnpur, on behalf of IISC Plant, SAIL.
SAIL IISCO Steel Plant Latest Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limitation (05th August’16):
- OCT & ACT: maximum 28 years
- Medical Officer & Dental Surgeon: maximum 30 years
- Principal & Nursing Superintendent: maximum 34 years
- Specialists: maximum 37 years
Note: Upper age relaxation will be applicable to SC/ ST category by 05 years and OBC by 03 years. The age limit for PWD candidates will be up to 10 years and Ex-servicemen will be granted age relaxation as per Government orders.
Interested contestants must have following educational qualifications from a Government approved university or institution.
- Operator-cum-Technician: Matriculation (10th pass) and 03 (three) years Diploma in Engineering with minimum 50% marks.
- Attendant-cum-Technician: Matriculation with ITI in Filter/ Electrician trades.
- Medical Officer: MBBS from a University Recognized by MCL and a post qualification experience of minimum 01 (one) year in a Medical Collage/ Institution/ School.
At last, the most peculiar candidates will be recruited on the basis of their overall performance and marks scored in the following stages.
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Personal Interview
Examination Pattern/ Syllabus:
- Contenders can refer to official notification for syllabus and exam pattern.
- The applicants may download their admit card from an official website 10-12 days prior to the examination.
How to fill IISCO SAIL OCT ACT Online Application Form 2016?
- Visit the official website or directly click on a link below.
- In a homepage, navigate and download the official Notification.
- Read and understand the instructions thoroughly.
- If eligible, then press on “Apply On-line” option.
- Fill up the essential and appropriate details in the application.
- Attach all your scanned copies of certificates, recent color photos, and signature.
- Don’t forget to examine the application form carefully for avoiding any type of mistakes.
- The payment has to be done by an offline process using “Bank Challan”.
- After validating the entire application, you may click on the “SUBMIT” option.
- At last, print out the application for your future use and convenience.
- Last Date for Online Submission of Applications: 05th August 2016
- Starting Date for Downloading Admit Card: Update Soon
- Tentative Date for Written Examination: To be announced later
- Result/ Final Merit List Declaration Date: To be announced later
The DCM (Pers-CF),
CEO’s Office Complex,
7 The Ridge,
Official Website: www.sailcareers.com
All those interested people who are eligible need to apply as early as possible before the due date. Eligible candidates should not miss the golden opportunity. Stay in touch with us to get the latest updates on Steel Authority of India Recruitment 2016. Contenders must refer to official notification carefully before applying for a particular post. Contenders are strictly advised to read properly instructions for online registration of application. Candidates can bookmark our techufo.in website for the upcoming govt jobs in India. If anyone faces trouble regarding this recruitment then leave their comment in the given box. We will provide you the immediate help as soon as possible. ALL THE BEST!!!!!