ESIC West Bengal Recruitment 2022 Notification Released for MTS, UDC Clerk and Steno Vacancies Apply ESI WB Online Application Form at www.esic.nic.in:
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has released a notification for Direct Recruitment of Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer and Multi-Tasking Staff Posts in ESIC West Bengal & Sikkim Regions. Eligible candidates interested in MTS, Steno & UDC Posts must note the last date for submission of ESIC West Bengal Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form is 15-02-2022. Interested candidates are advised to check ESI Corporation WB Vacancy details & all eligibility criteria from the below passages. A direct link to download ESIC WB MTS UDC Steno Notification & Apply Online Link is available at the end of this web page.
- 1 ESIC West Bengal Recruitment 2022 Notification | 320 ESI Corporation WB MTS, Steno & UDC Vacancies Apply Online @www.esic.nic.in
- 1.1 ESIC West Bengal UDC Steno MTS Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 ESIC West Bengal Vacancy 2022 – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for ESI Corporation WB Jobs 2022
- 1.4 ESIC West Bengal Steno, UDC & MTS Pay Scale
- 1.5 ESIC WB Recruitment Application Fee
- 1.6 ESIC WB UDC Steno MTS Selection Process 2022
- 1.7 How to Apply ESIC West Bengal Steno UDC MTS Online Application Form 2022?
- 1.8 Official Links for ESIC WB 2022 Recruitment
- 1.9 ESIC West Bengal Steno/ Upper Division Clerk/ MTS Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
- 2 About Employees’ State Insurance Corporation – कर्मचारी राज्य बीमा निगम
- 3 ESIC WB UDC Steno MTS 2022 – Recruitment Help Desk
ESIC West Bengal Recruitment 2022 Notification | 320 ESI Corporation WB MTS, Steno & UDC Vacancies Apply Online @www.esic.nic.in
ESIC Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens to fill up total 320 Posts of UDC, Steno & MTS on regular basis by direct recruitment in WB and Sikkim Regions. All those aspirants who wish to apply for ESIC WB UDC MTS Stenographer Vacancy 2022 must have requisite minimum educational qualifications from the recognized university & age limit as on closing of registration. For ESIC Steno UDC MTS Recruitment in West Bengal Region, Apply Online from 15th January to 15th February 2022 as no other mode of application is available. Those applications received other than online mode will be summarily rejected by officials.
Now to submit your ESIC West Bengal Steno/ UDC/ MTS Online Form 2022, go & visit the official website (https://www.esic.nic.in/recruitments) URL link provided below. All details about ESI Corporation WB Region vacancy age limit, essential qualifications, salary, application fees, mode of selection, key dates and “How to Apply Online” are given below. Take a look at the following table for ESIC Kolkata Recruitment Highlights.
ESIC West Bengal UDC Steno MTS Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name:||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Region Name:||West Bengal (WB) & Sikkim Region|
|Post Names:||1) Upper Division Clerk
2) Multi Tasking Staff
|Total Vacancies:||320 vacancies (expected)|
|Recruitment Type:||Direct Recruitment|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Registration Mode:||Online mode only|
|Exam Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
ESIC West Bengal Vacancy 2022 – Details
Let’s check out the Category wise Break-up of ESIC Vacancies in WB & Sikkim Region as tabulated below:-
|Name of Posts||Total Vacancies||Category wise Vacancies|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||113||57||15||25||05||11|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||203||82||43||49||09||20|
|Total Vacancies ⇒||320||141||58||75||15||31|
Eligibility Criteria for ESI Corporation WB Jobs 2022
- Multi Tasking Staff: Passed Matriculation (10th) or equivalent pass from recognized Board.
- Upper Division Clerk:
- A valid Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Computer Knowledge including use of office suites and databases.
- Passed 12th Standard Exam (Higher Secondary Examination) or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Skill Test Norms – Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 words per minute. Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computers).
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Minimum 18 years & Maximum 25 years of Age Limit as on closing date, i.e. 15-02-2022.
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Stenographer: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 27 years of Age Limit as on closing date, i.e. 15-02-2022.
AGE RELAXATION: Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable for ESIC Employees, Government Servants & Reserved Categories such as SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-S as per the rules and regulations.
ESIC West Bengal Steno, UDC & MTS Pay Scale
About Scale of Pay: In addition to the following Pay, contestants will also be eligible for DA, HRA and Transport Allowance and other allowances as per rules in force from time to time:-
- MTS Pay Scale: Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
- UDC & Steno Pay Scale: Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
ESIC WB Recruitment Application Fee
About Application Fee & Mode of Payment: The payment of the following application fee can be made by online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, etc.:-
- Rs. 250/- for those belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen.
- Rs. 500/- for all other category candidates.
ESIC WB UDC Steno MTS Selection Process 2022
About Modes of Selection: The selection of best aspirants for Upper Division Clerk, MTS and Stenographer Jobs in ESIC WB & Sikkim Regions are to be done based on the following examinations:-
- Stenographer Posts: Phase I: Main Examination and Phase II: Computer Skill Test & Stenography Test
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Posts: Phase I: Preliminary Examination, Phase II: Main Examination and Phase III: Computer Skill Test
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts: Phase I: Preliminary Examination and Phase II: Main Examination
How to Apply ESIC West Bengal Steno UDC MTS Online Application Form 2022?
Job aspirants can check out below the Step-wise Process to Apply Online for Stenographer, Multi Tasking Staff and Upper Division Clerk Posts in ESIC West Bengal & Sikkim 2022:-
- 1st Step – Login to the official website of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation.
- 2nd Step – On the main page, go to the ‘latest updates’ section and then click on a link named “ESIC West Bengal and Sikkim Regions Detailed Advertisement for the Recruitment of UDC, MTS & Stenographer“.
- 3rd Step – First of all, carefully read the instruction contain in a notification.
- 4th Step – If the eligibility for your desired post matched with your bio-data, then proceed further and press on “I Agree” options.
- 5th Step – Now without missing fill up every mandatory field in the display format of the online application.
- 6th Step – At last, don’t forget to upload scanned copies of passport size photo and signature in JPG format.
- 7th Step – Click on the “Payment” Tab and then proceed with your fee payment.
- 8th Step – Click on the “Submit” button after ensuring filled information is correct and take a printout of your application as well as an e-Receipt for further use.
Official Links for ESIC WB 2022 Recruitment
|ESIC West Bengal UDC, MTS & Steno Detailed Notification 2022:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|ESIC West Bengal UDC/ MTS/ Steno Online Application Form 2022 2023:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Will Active Soon)|
|Online Web Portal of ESIC:||VISIT HERE – esic.nic.in/recruitments|
ESIC West Bengal Steno/ Upper Division Clerk/ MTS Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
|Notification Publication Date:||To be announced soon|
|Starting Date for Online Registration of Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Closing Date for Registration of Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Pay Application Fee:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Edit Details in Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date to Take Printout of Submitted Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Availability of Admit Card/ Call Letter:||02 weeks prior exam date|
|Multi Tasking Staff Preliminary Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
|Upper Division Clerk Preliminary Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
|Stenographer Main Examination Date:||To be notified later on|
|Multi Tasking Staff Mains Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
|Upper Division Clerk Mains Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
|Date for Releasing Results:||To be notified later on|
About Employees’ State Insurance Corporation – कर्मचारी राज्य बीमा निगम
ESIC is an Autonomous Organization directly controlled by the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. It is certified by Parliament of India under the ESI Act, 1984 for providing social security to workers working in companies, organized factory and other sectors of employment. This Scheme is a Biggest Social Security Scheme of the Indian Government for workmen employed in Factories / Establishments around the country. This corporation has other branches throughout the nation and ESIC Kolkata WB is one of them. The Organization has also circulated a notice for ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment to fill up 187 posts and ESIC TN Recruitment to fill up 385 posts. Visit its official website to grab further more information in detail.
ESIC WB UDC Steno MTS 2022 – Recruitment Help Desk
|Contact Address:||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation,
Regional Office (WB),
5/1 Grant Lane,
Kolkata – 700012
|Helpline Number:||033 2236 4451|
Hello, Friends!! ESIC West Bengal Recruitment 2022 to the posts of Upper Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff & Stenographer Posts related to every possible detail mentioned over here in this web page. If you are looking for 10th or 12th pass/ Degree based Government Naukri in WB State, then it is a career opportunity. To get further updates on ESI Corporation recruitment procedures, stay tuned and bookmark our website. We update Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card/ Call Letter, Answer Keys, Model Papers, Results, Merit List & Cut Off Marks on this website.
Keep following us @www.techufo.in for all updates on recruitment in ESIC 2022…!!