SAIL RMD Recruitment 2016 Latest 168 Vacancies Notification released for Maharashtra Mining Mate Foreman OCT Trainee Jobs to Apply Online Application at www.sailcareers.com official website.
We have great news for those contestants who are looking for Maharashtra Govt Jobs after the 12th pass or bachelor degree. The Steel Authority of India, Raw Materiel Division has now come up with the latest employment of this week through SAIL RMD Notification 2016-17. The current job opening in Raw Material Division of SAIL has brought employment opportunity for those wants to their careers in govt sectors. Those who have essential qualifications can apply application for SAIL RMD Recruitment 2016 via online mode by logging to the official site. The recruitment board will up fill up total 168 vacancies of Mining Mate, Mining Foreman, Operator-cum-Technician Trainee, Paramedical Staff, Medical Officer and Junior Assistant Posts with well-qualified applicants. Interested candidates must note that last date to apply online for SAIL RMD Mining Mate Vacancies is 31st August 2016. Please check out eligibility criteria and other important details from official notification link provided below.
About Steel Authority of India Limited: It is a Public Sector Enterprise and one of the top steel makers in the world. It was incorporated on 24th January 1973. Right now, it has more than 93,000 employees. It is the 24th largest steel producer in the world. It’s headquarter is located in New Delhi. It is India’s largest steel producing company with a turnover of Rs. 43, 337 crores in the F.Y. 2015-16. The Steel Authority of India is one of the seven Maharatnas of the country’s Central Public Sector Enterprises. The company manufactures a wide range of steel products with its five integrated steel plants, three special plants and one subsidiary in the country. The Raw Materials Division controls the unit of captive mines of this company. Now, the company has invites applications from eligible and capable candidates for 168 SAIL RMD vacancies for posting them in its various mines. Eligible candidates qualifications like 12th class pass or bachelor degree from a recognized board can utilize this advantage.
The Steel Authority of India, Raw Materiel Division has recently released the career advertisement on 13th of July’16 to cast Mining Mate, Foreman, Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee), Jr Assistant, Medical Officers, Para-Medical staff, Surveyor (Mines) posts in their mines. The SAIL Raw Materials Division Jobs Apply online link will available at concerned site sailcareers.com from 01st to 31st Aug’16 only. The board has fixed 28 years as upper age limit for this recruitment process. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved category contestants as per the rules and regulations of the State Government. Candidates can download the official SAIL Mining Mate Notification 2016 from a direct link given at the bottom of this web page. Applicants will appointed by conducting written exam and personal interview. All the details of written examination will be provided later after completion of registration process. In this article, we have mentioned all the possible information so check it out from the following passages.
SAIL RMD Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:-
- Name of the company is Steel Authority of India Limited
- The job location is Raw Materials Division, Maharashtra.
- There are 168 Vacancies categorized as follows:
- Mining Mate
- Mining Foreman
- Surveyor (Mines)
- Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil & Electronics)
- Paramedical Staff
- Junior Assistant (Trainee)
- Medical Officers
- The mode of Application is online only
- The pay scale & grade pay:
- Medical Officer – Rs.20600-3%-46500
- Mining Mate – Rs.15830-3%-22150
- Remaining Posts – Rs.16800-3%-24110
- The upper age limit must be 28 years as per the recruitment norms. Reserved category contestants will get upper age relaxation, according to the government rules.
- The educational qualification of applicants must be 12th standard or Bachelor Degree from a Government approved board/ university. For brief qualification details post wise, please refer official advertisement from this web page.
- Contestants can get the Application Fee details from an official notification.
- The selection process consists of written examination and skill test/ trade test. Applicants who qualify in written test will be eligible for skill or trade test. At last, aspirants will be recruited based on their overall performance in written test and personal interview.
- The important dates given at the bottom.
How to fill SAIL RMD Online Application Form?
- Click on a recruitment link provided below or go to the official website.
- First, download the “SAIL Raw Materials Division Recruitment Notification” and read it carefully for eligibility criteria.
- Next, open the relevant link for the application form.
- Fill all the mandatory fields in a registration form.
- Be careful, your application form will reject if it not filled properly.
- Upload your photograph and necessary documents in mentioned size.
- Pay your fees using provided sources.
- Submit your application form along with self-attested necessary documents through the official portal.
- Take a hard copy of the application for further use.
Key Dates for the Readers:
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 01.08.2016
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications: 31.08.2016
- Release Date of Admit Card for Written Exam: Update Shortly
- Tentative Date of Written Examination: Update Shortly
Official Website: www.sailcareers.com
Helpline Number: 033-22827724
So, get up job seekers! Don’t miss this great chance to secure your life with latest government jobs. Apply immediately to Steel Authority of India Ltd Recruitment 2016 and stay tuned to our website techufo.in for more updates in upcoming days. The Admit Card, Written Exam Date, Timetable, Answer Key, Cutoff marks and Result information will be updated soon here in this article. For recruitment related queries, please leave your comment in a box given below. THANK YOU!!!