SAIL RMD Recruitment 2019 Notification released for 148 vacancies of Raw Material Division Mining Mate Foreman Surveyor MO OCT ACT Trainee Jobs Apply Online Application Form at www.sailcareers.com or www.sail.co.in:
We have great news for those contestants who are looking for Central Govt Jobs after the 10th pass or bachelor degree. Steel Authority of India Limited, Raw Materiel Division has now come up with the latest employment of this week through SAIL RMD Notification 2019. The current job openings in Raw Material Division of SAIL has brought employment opportunity for those want to make their careers in govt sectors. Those who have essential qualifications can apply application for SAIL RMD Recruitment 2019 2020 through online mode by logging to the official site. The recruitment board will fill up total 148 vacancies of Mining Mate, Mining Foreman, Surveyor, Operator cum Technician Trainee, Attendant cum Technician Trainee, Nursing Sister & Medical Officer Posts with all well-qualified applicants. Here all candidates must note that last date to apply online for SAIL RMD Mining Mate Vacancies is 31-12-2019. Check out eligibility criteria & other important details from the official notification link provided below.
SAIL RMD Recruitment 2019 2020 Notification | SAIL Raw Material Division Mining Mate Foreman OCT ACT 148 Vacancies Apply Online @www.sailcareers.com
- 1 SAIL RMD Recruitment 2019 2020 Notification | SAIL Raw Material Division Mining Mate Foreman OCT ACT 148 Vacancies Apply Online @www.sailcareers.com
Steel Authority of India, Raw Material Division has recently released the career advertisement on 14th of November 2019 for a Recruitment of Executive & Non-Executive Cadres in RMD Mines. Here the Company invites online applications from all eligible and capable persons for 148 SAIL RMD vacancies for posting in its various mines. Eligible candidates with qualifications such as 10th/ 10+2 pass or bachelor degree from a recognized board can utilize this advantage. The SAIL Raw Materials Division Jobs Apply online link will be available at concerned site sailcareers.com for a limited period only. The board has fixed 28 years as upper age limit for this recruitment process. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved category contestants as per the rules and regulations of the State Govt. Candidates can download the official SAIL Raw Material Division Notification 2019 from a direct link given at the bottom of this web page. Applicants will appointed by conducting written exam & personal interview. All the details of written examination will be provided later after completion of registration process. In this article, we have mentioned all the possible information so check it out from the following passages.
SAIL Raw Material Division Recruitment Vacancy 2019 2020 Details
- Name of the company is Steel Authority of India Limited
- The job location is Raw Materials Division, Maharashtra.
- There are 148 Vacancies categorized as follows:-
- Mining Mate = 51 vacancies
- Mining Foreman = 40 vacancies
- Surveyor (Mines) = 09 vacancies
- Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (Electrical & Chemical) = 17 vacancies
- Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (HMV) = 20 vacancies
- Nursing Sister (Trainee) = 10 vacancies
- Medical Officer = 01 vacancy
- The mode of Application is online only
- The pay scale & grade pay:-
- Medical Officer = Rs. 20600-3%-46500/-
- Mining Mate & ACTT-HMV = Rs. 15830-3%-22150/-
- Remaining Posts = Rs. 16800-3%-24110/-
- The upper age limit must be 28 years as per the recruitment norms. Reserved category contestants will get upper age relaxation, according to the government rules.
- The educational qualification of applicants must be 10th pass or 12th (10+2) pass or Diploma or Bachelor Degree from a Government approved board/ university. For brief qualification details post wise, refer the below table.
Essential Qualification & Experience Post wise as follows:-
- Application Fee details category wise as follows:-
Post Names GEN/ OBC/ EWS SC/ ST Medical Officer (Dental) Rs. 500/- NIL Mining Foreman, Surveyor (Mines), Operator cumTechnician (Trainee) and Nursing Sister (Trainee) Rs. 250/- NIL Mining Mate and Attendant cum Technician Trainee Rs. 150/- NIL
- The selection process consists of written examination and skill test/ trade test or interview. Applicants who qualify in written test will be eligible for skill test or trade test. At last, aspirants will be recruited based on their overall performance in written test and personal interview.
- The important dates given at the bottom.
How to Apply SAIL RMD Online Application Form 2019 for Executive & Non-Executive Posts?
|♦ Steps to Apply Online Form ♦|
|Step 01: Click on a recruitment link provided below or go to the official website.
Step 02: First, download the “SAIL Raw Materials Division Recruitment Notification” and read it carefully for eligibility criteria.
Step 03: Next, open the relevant link for the application form.
Step 04: Fill all the mandatory fields in a registration form.
Step 05: Be careful, your application form will reject if it not filled properly.
Step 06: Upload your photograph and necessary documents in mentioned size.
Step 07: Pay your fees using provided sources.
Step 08: Submit your application form along with self-attested necessary documents through the official portal.
Step 09: Take a hard copy of the application for further use.
|Official Website: www.sailcareers.com & www.sail.co.in|
|Helpline Number: 033-22827724|
sailcareers.com RMD Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
|♦ Key Dates for the Readers ♦|
|Official Advertisement Date:||14th November 2019|
|Starting Date for Online Registration:||01st December 2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications:||31st December 2019|
|Due Date to Pay Application Fee:||31st December 2019|
|Release Date of Admit Card for Written Exam:||01-02 weeks prior exam date|
|Date of Written Examination:||To be announced later|
About Steel Authority of India Limited: It is a Public Sector Enterprise and one of the top steel makers in the world. It was incorporated on 24th January 1973. Right now, it has more than 93,000 employees. It is the 24th largest steel producer in the world. It’s headquarter is located in New Delhi. It is India’s largest steel producing company with a turnover of Rs. 43, 337 crores in the F.Y. 2015-16. The Steel Authority of India is one of the seven Maharatnas of the country’s Central Public Sector Enterprises. The company manufactures a wide range of steel products with its five integrated steel plants, three special plants and one subsidiary in the country. The Raw Materials Division controls the unit of captive mines of this company.
So, get up job seekers! Don’t miss this SAIL Raw Material Division Recruitment to secure your life with latest government jobs. Apply immediately for a Steel Authority of India Ltd Recruitment 2019 and stay tuned to our website i.e. www.techufo.in for more updates in upcoming days. The SAIL RMD Admit Card, Written Exam Date, Timetable, Answer Key, Cut off marks & Result information will be updated soon here in this article. For recruitment related all queries, please leave your comment in a box given below. THANK YOU Guys and ALL THE BEST for SAIL RMD Recruitment 2019 2020!!